๐ท๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐ต๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜, ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’...

Por VoldeysMissingNose

๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ฝ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ƒ๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐น๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘–๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

Authors Note!
Authors Offical Note!
A/N (again)
PROLOGUE
Story Characters.
Story Characters part2!
Chapter One: Potter Manor/Platform 9 3/4
Chapter Two: Hogwarts
Chapter Three: Sorting
Lorenzo Williams
Chapter Four: Williams!
Chapter Five: The Girl with the Black hair, yea! Her!
Regulus Blackโค๏ธ
Chapter Seven: Memories
Chapter Eight: Potions
Chapter Nine: Expecto Patronum
Chapter Ten: Full Moony.
Chapter Eleven: You're Bleeding
Chapter Twelve; Sirius?
Chapter Thirteen; Woah
Chapter Fourteen; I mean it, Black.*
Chapter Fifteen; Arrangement
Chapter Sixteen; BLACK!*

Chapter Six: Dreams, or Nightmares?

1K 41 15
Por VoldeysMissingNose

A/N: 'Kinda' Smutty🧍🏼‍♀️

-SIRIUS ORION BLACK THE III POV.-

Rain, What a beautiful, but depressing thing. The clouds having emotions, that is. Crying because they know they are stuck in the sky, but turn to fog once they try to reach land, but end up disappearing once they make it.

Sirius sat in his dorm alone, reading. His back on the headrest, and his legs crossed but straight out, it was raining out, it was very dark out, but was only 1:00 in the afternoon. It was storming. The Boys dorm room was dark, but light enough just to see a little.

Ophelia walked in the dorm, and layed next to the sitting Sirius.

"Evening Opels, anything I can help you with?" I set my book down beside me.

"Not much, what book are you reading?" She smiled up at me.

"Narnia, it's a muggle book. Quite good. You should read it." I smiled down at her.

"Really? Can I see?" She asked, sitting up next to me. Her eyebrows furrowed, her mouth slightly frowned.

"Yea, go right ahead." I laughed at her facial expressions.

"Sweet." She lit up with Joy.

She turned to face me.

She ended up falling on top of me. She looked up and made eye contact with me. I looked back down with her, my mouth slightly opened.

"Uhm, here." I slowly grabbed the book.

"Thanks." she breathed out.

Her minty breath hit me in the face like a dandelion dancing in the calm wind.

My eyes flicked to her lips, and back to her eyes. She noticed this action and dived into a kiss. My hand made its way to her cheek, holding it in my right hand while my left hand held the back of her head.

We both pulled apart from the kiss, out of breath. We both looked each other in the eyes, filled with Lust. I dove right into another kiss, this time more passionate. My tongue glazed her bottom lip, asking for entrance. Which she denied. She was making me work for it.

Of course she was.

My left hand grabbed her hair, while my right hand left her cheek and made its way to her waist. I tugged her hair back slightly, while my right hand gripped her waist. She gasped into the kiss which I took my chance to let my tongue enter. She moved so she was cradling my hips. We pulled back again for air, she moved her hips back slightly which made me groan.

"Shh, it's ok darling." She dragged her finger down my lips. She traced her hand down my chest, to my stomach. To the very brim of the bottom of my shirt. She tugged it out of my pants, and began unbuttoning it, slowly.

She finally threw my dress shirt off onto the floor, exposing my toned body. She bit her lip and kissed me again. I began undoing her tie, I finally got it off and she slowly began rocking her hips back and forth, making me a groaning mess.

"Take it off." I breathed aggressively.

"What?" She asked, confused.

No, she's too innocent. I cant.

We made eye contact with each other and sat there for a second out of breath. I quickly grabbed her neck with my right hand, and pulled her into a passionate kiss. She tugged on my hair a little, which made me groan into the kiss lowly. I grabbed her hips and rocked her against me, making me and her a moaning mess
together.

I flipped on top of her and ripped her pants and shirt off so fast, i merely surprised myself at how aggressive I was getting.

She bit her lip and giggled, unbuckling my belt.

I pulled my pants down and climbed on top of her, in-between her legs.

"Are you sure?" I breathed.

She nodded.

"Lia, I need words." I said worriedly.

"Yes, Sirius." She looked up at me.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

I shot up in my bed, panting a little. I looked around and realized The boys were sleeping. I looked down at my clock. 3:56 AM.

I must've fell asleep. I moved back into my sleep position and fell asleep once more. This time, a dreamless sleep. Thank Merlin.

-4:08 am-       ☕︎︎Ophelia POV☕︎︎

I climbed out of bed. My bare feet hit the surprisingly warm floor. I sat there for a few minutes knowing I probably couldn't go back to bed, but would be tired all day long.

I wandered over to the boys dorm room, and opened the door, walking in.

I made my way over to James' bed and sat next to him.

"Jamesie, Hey." I whispered quiet enough to not wake the others.

He stirred and turned to look at me.

"Opels?" He whispered.

"Yeah."

He squinted at the clock. 4:10 am.

"You okay, Lia?" He whispered.

"Can I lay next to you?" I asked.

"Of course." He patted down in front of him.

"Thanks." I climbed under the covers and snuggled up to my twin.

"It's been a long time since we've cuddled like this, O.P." He frowned a little.

"I know. Last time we cuddled like this was the night before I left to beauxbatons for the first time. Where I became, 'A Lady'" I giggled under my breath along with him. I said 'A, Lady' in a low man voice.

"Yeah. Never waiting that long again." He burrowed his head into his pillow and fell asleep again. This time, I followed.

-

"Shhh, don't wake them up." Peter smacked Remus' hand.

"OWW-www" He yelled at first but whispered the rest.

He quickly covered his mouth and hoped he didn't wake the sleeping twins.

Remus took a picture instead, acting like a mom after.

Sirius sat up and looked where Remus and Peter were looking and bickering at.

Twins sleeping.

GREAT.

Merlins luck.

Did I seriously have a sex dream about my bestfriends' twin sister?!

I sighed and panicked a little.

I felt terrible, I wanted to cry badly. I don't want to hurt James, Nor Ophelia. Or Remus not even knowing how he feels about her. I don't want to lose my friends because of a sex dream. I just won't say anything. I hope.

-LIA POV-

I woke up to stupid whispering.  I shot up, scaring everybody, James even woke up.

"Oops, I must've fell asleep." I rubbed my head, yawning.

"Yea, you did." Peter laughed.

I smiled.

I looked up and made Eye contact with Sirius.

No.

I can't even look at him right now. Not after..THAT kind of dream. I'll look at him differently. I mean, It didn't go very far, I just...No. I won't say anything.

He looked away so fast looking guilty and blushing?, Wait. No. No way.

No possible way, a stupid thought.

Right?

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

124K 4.6K 41
ยฉ I do not own Harry Potter "๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž...
186K 4.9K 63
ใ€Š๏ธŽ"๐“˜๐“ถ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฎ... ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ธ ๐“œ๐“ฎ"ใ€‹๏ธŽ ใ€Š๏ธŽ"๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜จ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜”๐˜ฉ๐˜ชฬ€๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ"ใ€‹๏ธŽ โ˜ž๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š  ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐šƒ๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ ๏ฟฝ...
43.7K 606 31
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค, ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฃ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ. ๐Ÿ...
7.8K 129 40
๐˜/๐ง ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ...