A One Man Army

By TaSha1295

Ella is out in search of her one and only brother, Evan, who is her entire world. She is all alone in the mid... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 5

Chapter 4

44 4 0
By TaSha1295

Guys please do vote and positive comment will be highly appreciated

Thank You

||~Ella’s POV~||

A month! A month since I left the save boundaries of my house in search of my brother in the midst of danger. Since I ran out of that house away from that girl and unknown boy I have been watching my back carefully. I make sure not to be around that goon Ryan and whenever I came across him I take a U-turn and change my path. The search of my brother has got to nowhere until yesterday. I was walking randomly in a street where I heard these to filthy looking guys that were talking about this pub where they are many people who helps others in exchange of money. I didn’t have money but I was still planning on getting some help from them. How I don’t know. But here I am standing right now outside this pub feeling nervous and scared as heck. I don’t know what I am getting myself into but I am sure if I find my brother than it’s worth it.

Taking deepest breath possible I walked in the pub being eye-raped by numerous eyes as soon as I entered. Ignoring all I walked up to the bar and sat there trying to calm my racing heart. I looked around when finally I composed myself. I see several people chatting changing packets of God knows what, some drinking, some having a showcase of their so called love/lust making me want to gag, and some eyes were still on me. I looked away from them when their eyes met mine. Sigh! I need to get on work before I get in some big trouble. I stood up with shaky legs and asked the bartender for someone who can help me find missing people. He signaled me too a very disgusting looking guy whose mouth was full with some kind of pan leaking some droplets of his saliva. Ugh! Not describing him anymore. I mouthed a thank you and walked towards the man. I reached the table he was sitting at and saw he had a scary scar on his left cheek making me gulp. He eyed me up and down and then gestured me to sit without saying a word. How sweet! I am sure you guys are smart enough to note the sarcasm yourself.

Shaking my head mentally at him I sat down with sweet smile. He kept munching his pan and staring at me. Finally after few seconds that looked liked hours I gathered courage to ask “I am looking for Evan. He is my brother. He got missing while coming back home couple of months ago. He was last seen somewhere here. I need your help to find him. But the problem is I don’t have money right now. My brother has so when you will find him I will get you your fees from him.” I said all that quickly and took a deep breath to calm my racing heart again. He looked at me and laughed evilly and then slide towards me a little making me move away on instinct and said to me “why would I do that for you?” Idiot! I said to myself for not being persuasive enough and smiled again at him sweetly. I slide towards him this time and he looked shocked but composed himself and didn’t move back.

I put my index finger on his shoulder making him shudder and wanting myself to gag at the yucky smell coming from him but I managed to control myself. “You see ummm what’s your name?” I asked as sweetly as possible. “Sh… Shawn” he stuttered. I nodded and continued “you see Shawn I am so lonely here and no one is helping me but I am sure you would love to help this girl in need” I pouted and fluttered my eyelashes at him cutely making him gulp audibly. I mentally smirked at his actions and smiled more at him when suddenly I was ripped away from my seat and this yucky smelling Shawn making me yelp in surprise. Then I came face to face or should I say eye to eye to the most raging eyes ever.

I gulped audibly like Shawn did few seconds ago at seeing him. Yup him! Ryan/Rocky, who looked beyond pissed right now. Oh Ev! Wherever you are, just know that I loved you so much. I missed you a lot and did whatever I could to find you. I also wanna tell the world that I am gonna miss being here and you guys can miss me too. Also Ev marry a hot and nice girl and have lots of kids. And to my God! Here I come. May my soul rest in peace and harmony! With that being thought and prayed I looked straight in the eyes of my death. He looked towards Shawn who was sweating I must say very badly and then back to me. I tried smiling cheekily at him but he pushed me backwards making me squeak instead.

My back hit the wall that was quiet away from the crowd and that Shawn guy table who by the way has disappeared now. I tried getting away but his both hands trapped me between him and the wall by placing both at each side of my head. He inched towards me until I can feel his warm breath on my face. My heart skipped a beat which I don’t know why and if I survive this volcano I am gonna find out about it. If only! “So you have turned into a slut now hah?” he spat at me making me come out of my thoughts. My eyes went wide looking at him with shock written all over my face. How could he say that? I questioned myself mentally feeling his words sting me. Ignoring my hurt looks he continued with his venomous words “if you were so desperate could have told me I would have enjoyed making you scream my name.” I shivered at his words and husky dangerous voice. If he wasn’t being so rude and mean I would have acted differently. But his words were piercing my heart and my eyes were filled with tears that were threatening to come out but I was keeping them at bay.

“I didn’t know you would stoop so low in order to find your brother. What are you trying to do? Hah? How are you planning to face your brother and look into his eyes after throwing yourself at such bas*****” he snapped at me harshly making me jump at my own spot. I wanted to reply to him but the guilt of his words was hitting me hard. I didn’t think it the way he was putting it all. May be he is right! I am stooping way too low. I felt a jerk and saw my few shirts button were falling on the ground. I gasped and looked at him who was piercing me through his eyes. “Well if you want help this way only then I am going to help you after I have my meal, kitty” he winked at me and opened my shirt a little more wider to reveal my bra. I tried covering up but he held my hands above my head with one hand. His lips touched my bare skin making me gasp again. He kissed me roughly everywhere above my bra making me shut my eyes tight. Tears rolled down on their own accord when he nibbled my skin just above my cleavage. He didn’t open my shirt further or anything just kept kissing and biting on the exposed skin. He kept up with his assault until he froze.

I opened my eyes to see him staring up at me from his bend position. I saw something sparkling on his cheek and realized it was a drop of tear that came out of my eyes. He took the drop on his finger tip and looked at me with an emotion other than rage but I couldn’t despair it as his eyes again turned emotionless. “You are lucky that I hate to see pretty girls cry or else I would have finished you right here right now. But I guess not.” he said with a smirk and turned away from me facing his back towards me. He took a step forward but stopped and without turning back he said “I enjoyed a lot and I don’t take anything without paying for it. So your payment is going to be my help in order to find your brother. I don’t promise anything but I will help you try find him.” With that being said he left me there all alone.

I stood there for few minutes in shock about what just happened and what he said before leaving. I pulled both sides of my shirt in one hand to hide my exposed front and without looking anywhere I left the pub running. I kept running until I collided with someone. UGH! Not again. I thought and looked towards the person I collided and found the same girl I ran away from. She looked shocked and was staring below my face that’s when I realized I had loosened my grip on my shirt. I quickly put my shirt right. She smiled at me sadly and gave me her scarf which I took in no time. “Listen I know you don’t trust me but right now you have no other option but to trust me. Come on you need clothes to change in. Come with me I promise you can leave after that and no one will stop you” she said genuinely making me believe her words and also I had no other option left anyways. I nodded and walked with her to her home. She gave me her clothes and I changed into them. We ate some snacks. Last time I didn’t ask her name but this I did and her name is Stephanie. After introducing ourselves we chatted until we both went to deep slumber.

I was in the middle of earthquake as everything shook around me. I couldn’t see anything it was way too dark. “Ella” a girl’s voice called out making me gain some consciousness about my surrounding. I realized it wasn’t an earthquake it was someone shaking me and the darkness was due to my eyes being shut. Groaning I turned away from the annoying voice and tried to sleep again. But she pushed me so hard I fell off the bed earning a laugh from her. “Stephanie, why would you do that?” I asked pouting and rubbing my bum. She only laughed more and walked out of her room towards kitchen. I huffed and walked in the bathroom and took another relaxing shower just like last night.

While showering I thought of two important things on hand. First, Stephanie is a nice girl she may be involved with some creepy person but from deep inside she has a pure heart. Second, the most important one is that Ryan is helping me out as he had said yesterday which is quite scary. In short, I have to be very careful from both of them and take this leap of faith in order to find my brother, Ev. With that being planned I walked towards the kitchen with a new determination and a new hope. I saw Stephanie with uncertain looks on her face leaning on the refrigerator and then I saw Ryan sitting right across her on the kitchen counter top. Like literally on top of it where I would have sat in my house watching Ev cook for us. Feeling a little sad at the memory I walked towards him giving him a questioned look hiding my emotions from both of them. He shrugged and hop down making my jump backwards at his sudden movement. He smirked and in seconds pulled me towards him by my waist so I was now plastered at his body. “Kitty don’t be scared of me. I am no harm.” He whispered in my ears letting a chill go down my spine. I pushed him away when he was not expecting and walked away from him leaving him all shocked. “How did you know I am here?” I asked raising my eyebrow at him while standing beside Stephanie. “If I take a charge of something or someone I do it with full sincerity” he said eyeing me up and down.

Ugh how am I supposed to search my bro with him like this? I thought to myself. “Don’t worry kitty you will manage” he winked at me and grab an apple biting at it. I looked at him confused and turned towards Stephanie and asked “did I thought that out loud?” she quickly nodded in amusement telling me it was hard for her to control her giggle. I swear this girl giggle a lot. Shaking my head at her I walked to Ryan snatched his apple took a bite out of it and then dragged him out of the house by pulling him from his shirt. He looked at me shocked when we walked out and I just smiled sweetly at him and said “this one was for my shirt.” I brought the fist of my hand in front of his face so he can see it and opened it letting his 2-3 buttons of his shirt that broke while I dragged him out fall on the ground. His jaw dropped in shock and I smirked at him and started walking away from him starting my same old journey but with a new company. He looked so cute all shocked that… if only he wasn’t such a jerk and a goon.

||~Ryan’s POV~||

She stopped after dragging me out of the house by pulling me from my shirt. Dang she girl has guts. “This one was for my shirt” saying that she brought her fist in front of my face. For a second I thought she was about to punch me for last night. But what she did next made me shocked. She opened her tiny fist and my shirts button full on the ground. Then it hit me that she broke my shirt’s button like I did to hers last night. I bet my jaw dropped at her actions. She smirked at my reaction and walked away from me leaving me stunned. I shook my head and a small smile graced my lips. One thing is for sure my kitty is a perfect match for me. No one has managed to stand in front of me after Spike incident but she did and not only that but survived from my wrath too. If she was someone else after last night wouldn’t have stayed for a second but she on the other hand faced me again and had courage to break my shirt’s buttons. She was definitely my type and … if only the situation was different. Sighing I followed her knowing she was strolling slowly on purpose for me to catch up so I ran up to her and said “if you wanted to see my bare chest you could have asked for it kitty.” She gasped at my words and it was my turn to smirk at her and walk away from her. Oh good Lord! It’s gonna be a fun journey.

*Chapter 4 Ends*

plz ignore mistakes :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Unravelling By wee_me

General Fiction

456K 15K 63
Lily is happy with her life. She has a unique family that she can rely on as well as four great friends who support her - and vice versa. She doesn't...
222K 5K 50
I've always been told me to value my family. To love and cherish them. I always did until one frightful day that my entire family collapsed and it wa...
2.6K 101 34
Rayna has been physically, mentally, and verbally abused for years by the very people that should have kept her safe. What happened next sends Rayna...
266 20 20
As you escape from your dark past, you find yourself hiding in N.Y.C and that's when you meet him. The most fear man in all United States. Will you b...