๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐ โฅ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฆ๏ฟฝ...

By KITASBUBBA

โ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐๐„๐‚๐€๐”๐’๐„ ๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐†, ๐ˆ๐“ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐„๐’๐'๐“ ๐Œ๐„๐€๐ ๐–๏ฟฝ... More

๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—•๐—œ๐——๐——๐—˜๐—ก
๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ง๐—œ๐—™๐—ฌ ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ. ๐—ž๐—”๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ข'๐—ฆ ๐—•๐—”๐—•๐—ฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—•๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐— 
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ž๐—˜
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ž ๐—•๐—˜๐—ง๐—ช๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—๐—”๐—–๐—ž๐—˜๐—ง
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ง๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—ง๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—˜
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ. ๐—๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—ฆ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด. ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ก๐—š
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต. ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐— ๐—œ-๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ฃ๐—”๐—œ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ. ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ญ๐—”๐—ช๐—”
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ. ๐—ฉ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฌ๐—•๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—•๐—ฆ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ. ๐—”๐—–๐—–๐—œ๐——๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ. ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—˜๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ. ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ. ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—–๐—›
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ข๐—•๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐— ๐—œ
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด. ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก๐—š๐—ฆ

๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ. ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—”๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—— ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก

7.3K 333 114
By KITASBUBBA

[ RECAP ]

"I just enjoy hanging out with you," he mutters but I clearly heard him.

"It's going to be harder now," I sigh. "That little fight between Shiratorizawa and Karasuno is making it more difficult."

"I don't understand why they're at each other's throats all the time," Semi says as he shakes his head in disapproval.

"Just because our friends don't get along. it doesn't mean we can't right?"

"Right. I still want to see you."

"Awwwwwww," Y/N puts her hands over her heart dramatically. "Semisemi you might make me fall for you hard."

"Semisemi?"

"That redhead from your team calls you Semisemi. It's cute," she smiles.

"It's annoying," Semi mutters. "But I guess when you call me that, it's kinda cute."

Semi muttered the last part so low that Y/N didn't hear what he said. "You want to go inside Semi-senpai?" Y/N points to the inside of the guitar shop.

"I thought you were going to call me Semisemi," Semi says as he begins walking to the door of the guitar shop.

"I'll vary between Semi-senpai and Semisemi," Y/N giggles. Semi playfully rolled his eyes as they enter the guitar shop. "Since I decided what to play last time, you get to choose the song of the night Semisemi."

"What if you don't know it?"

"I could search up the tabs," Y/N shrugs as she takes a guitar down from the wall. "So pretty."

"It fits you," Semi speaks up as he sees the girl fascinated by the Vintage Gibson Les Paul Standard guitar.

"You really think so?" Semi nods. "I've wanted this guitar for a while but it costs a ton!"

"Really? How much?"

"675000 yen," Y/N groaned. "Daichi would kill me if I ever bought it."

"Damn that's a lot. But why would your brother 'kill you'?"

"He doesn't believe I should dedicate my life to music," Y/N grumbles.

"Why not? You're really good."

"Well for him, not good enough," Y/N sighs. "He doesn't believe that pursuing music will lead me to a successful life. He wants me to choose a profession like a doctor or a lawyer. Like yes, those careers are great and all but it's not me. It's not my passion. My passion is-"

"Music," Semi finishes for her. Y/N turned to Semi who gave her a warm smile. She has never met someone so understanding before and Semi was the first to know exactly how she felt.

"Yeah," Y/N smiles. "So what about you?"

"What about me?"

"What's your passion? What do you want to be?"

"Same as you," Semi says. "I want to be a musician."

"You definitely will be a great one," Y/N smiles.

"So will you," Semi gives her a smile back. Their eyes locked and it felt like the beat of their hearts was the only sound that filled up the room. As if the rhythm of their heartbeats played a never-ending love song.

"So," Semi snaps back to reality and blushes knowing that he was staring too long. "I've decided on a song."

"Oh," Y/N shakes from her fazed zone as well. "Which one?"

"Slow Dance," Semi suggests. "By Saint Motel?"

"I know that one," Y/N says as she places the guitar strap around her shoulder. "I'm ready whenever you are Semisemi."

"Don't call me that!"

(Your singing)
(Semi's singing)
(Both of you singing)
[ A/N ]: You can start the song above here to sing or hear along if you want.

I'm waitin' for that slow dance
So I can feel your arms around me
Wait 'til the music turns to romance
Go tell that DJ that he owes me
(Whoo!)

Well, they don't know that much about it
Been waitin' every single day

I could be your best friend
I could be your centerpiece
I could be your soulmate
I could be your everything
Thunderbolts and lightning
Queuing up the symphony

You know I'm waitin' for that slow dance (ah-ahh)
So I can feel your arms around me (ah-ahh)
Wait 'til the music turns to romance (ah-ahh)
Go tell that DJ that he owes me, whoa yeah

Hand on my back, panic attack
Pull it together, don't overreact
Keepin' her close, don't step on her toes
Leave enough room for the holier ghost
Romance (Ah-ahh)
Too slow but this is how you show me, whoa

We could talk for 40 hours
We'd end up right back at the start

I could be your best friend
I could be your centerpiece
I could be your soulmate
I could be your everything
Thunderbolts and lightning
Queuing up the symphony

You know I'm waitin' for that slow dance (ah-ahh)
So I can feel your arms around me (ah-ahh)
Wait 'til the music turns to romance (ah-ahh)
Go tell that DJ that he owes me, whoa yeah

There's no doubt about it
It's something magical
Feeling our surroundings
And time is slowing down for us

You know I'm waitin' for that slow dance (ah-ahh)
So I can feel your arms around me (ah-ahh)
Wait 'til the music turns to romance (ah-ahh)
Go tell that DJ that he owes me, whoa yeah

Hand on my back, panic attack
Pull it together, don't overreact
Keepin' her close, don't step on her toes
Leave enough room for the holier ghost
Romance (ah-ahh)
Too slow but this is how you show me, whoa

As the song came to an end, Semi takes a glance from Y/N and sees the same girl that captured his attention when he first saw her. She looked happier and free as if she hasn't been for a while. This made his heart skip knowing that he made her feel that way.

"That was amazing Semi-senpai!" Y/N pants from using all of her energy on singing and playing the guitar. She definitely had fun playing and in Semi's eyes, she looked damn beautiful as well.

"It was," Semi smiles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 6.9K 14
(F/N) (L/N) made a promise to a friend when they were younger. She had totally forgotten about it after her and her family moved and she lost contact...
152K 5K 23
โช ๐€๐Š๐€๐€๐’๐‡๐ˆ ๐Š๐„๐ˆ๐‰๐ˆ โซ ๐ŸŽง ๐–ฅ๐–ซ๐–ด๐–ฅ๐–ฅ , ๐–ฒ๐–ซ๐–ฎ๐–ถ-๐–ก๐–ด๐–ฑ๐–ญ? , ๐–ค๐–ณ๐–ข. ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ แฐ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—€๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐—„๐–บ๐–บ...
91.9K 3.8K 57
- ๐ค๐จ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐š ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ -y/n only has a few months living in Japan until she moves with her parents to England. She cr...
8K 224 25
-Kita x Fem!Reader -Childhood friends Y/N and Kita find themselves unexpectedly reunited after years of living two completely separate lives. As they...