Hostage | Vᛕooᛕ

By Neko_ssi

Jeon jungkook who lives a simple and subtle life. Still, deep inside he wished well for someone... still... ... More

Hostage
ᗰEᗰOᖇIEᔕ
ᖴᗩᑎᑕIᖴᑌᒪ
ᑌTOᑭIᗩᑎ
ᖇᑌE
IᑎTᖇIGᑌE
ᒪᗩᗰEᑎT
E᙭ᑕᑌᒪT
ᑕOᑎᐯIᑕᗩᒪ
ᗩᗰOᑌᖇ
ᔕᑎOG
ᗩᖇᗪEᑎT
ᑕᒪIEᑎTEᒪE
ᑕOᐯETOᑌᔕ
OᑎEIᖇOᔕ
OᔕTEᑎᔕIᗷᒪE
ᗩGITᗩTIOᑎ
ᑕOGᑎIᘔE
E᙭TᖇIᑕᗩTE
ᘔEᗩᒪ
ᗩᗷᑎEGᗩTE
ᑭᒪᗩᑕᗩTIᑎG
TIᗪIᑎGᔕ
ᗩᐯOᗯEᗪ
ᗪIᐯᑌᒪGE
ᑎOᑎᑭᒪᑌᔕ
ᗪOᖇKᔕ
ᖇEᗩᗯᗩKEᑎEᗪ
EᑭIᒪOGᑌE
Bonus -
New story: Completed
Other stories to try

ᗪOTIᑎG

2.5K 150 8
By Neko_ssi

[Next day]

Morning... Rise and shine.

It was twelve pm and they both were still sleeping while closely embracing each other. 

Taehyung being the big spoon and Jungkook the small one.

Being asleep, Jungkook placed his leg over Taehyung's and so the blonde's sleep got interrupted and his eyes scrunched due to the sunshine.

"Mm" Taehyung on instinct pulled the male closer even though there was no space and Jungkook opened his eyes upon being shifted and felt his back hitting something. 

"Ta-tae.." he shyly spoke upon realising it was Taehyung's chest. 

Taehyung made a throaty hum for the younger to continue. 

"Was it a dream?" More like whispering to himself, as he kept his half lidded eyes on the wall in front his vision. 

Taehyung's lip curled in a smile, at the younger one because he was still sleepy and so decided to play..

He moved his hands to tuck it under his head and another shifted down at Jungkook's waist, 

He was somewhat expecting the first thing Jungkook would ask him.

He smirked, closing his eyes.

"What was a dream, Jungkookie?" He questioned nnocently cause ofcourse it was not him who just said he liked Jungkook at the fucking 4 o clock.

(Edit- I honestly wanna date that song-) 

"Um at-at night that?" Jungkook asked, confused because it felt more believable for it to be a dream rather than Taehyung actually confessing. 

Taehyung's lips curled a little more, he didn't thought Jungkook would really get uncertain "At night what?"

"that you like–I.." Jungkook paused and turned his head to face the younger one. 

Tae blinked, acting confused."Hm? What?" But couldn't help the dripping smile of his lips for which Jungkook widened his eyes.

"Tae, stop playing with me..."

Taehyung softened and smiled."Sorry sorry.. I was just teasing you okay." Making him turn around in a swift motion and Jungkook nuzzled, saying the most truthful thing. 

"I hate you..."

Taehyung simpered,"I totally believed you.." and his hands skimped up to play with Jungkook's hair.

The ravenette took a sigh but was well aware of his morning breath, for which he ducked his head against Taehyung's chest and mumbled. "But are you really serious..I'm sorry for annoying it's lik-"

Taehyung quickly hushed him from saying another word. "Jungkook... you are not annoying me alright you're not even close to it." Ending with a light chuckle.

Jungkook closed his eyes... completely feeling him, his warmth, hism caressing his hair so gently and it was such a bliss for him. 

"You…" he gulped, "I really got confused I was really scared what if you just say that was just a dream or-"

Tae kept caressing his soft raven locks. "Uhhuh..Kookie, if you wanna hear again..I like you..I really do." 

Jungkook smiled, still his stomach jittering. "It feels weird Tae...and it's also weird that I can finally tell you how much I like you..." but his eyes went wide as Taehyung presses his lips over the youngers crown. 

"Dun worry bub I'm here..."

Jungkook widened his eyes at the contact, which came off as a surprise but he stayed silent and was even more scared now but he decided not to talk about it.

Didn't wanted to ruin, when he could finally felt like breathing in the scent of the elder. Being closer than ever. 

But that wasn't enough, he wanted more..he wanted to stay closer to the blonde..but not only for just a moment. 

Letting his thoughts escaping out in reality. "can we stay here like this.. for a little longer?"

Taehyung understandingly passed a nod. "Of Course... Kookie, but face that way please so I can cuddle you nicely"

Jungkook hummed and turned back facing Taehyung, the latter moved a bit and pulled him closer ignoring the fact that there is no space between them.

He breathed and Jungkook felt in his neck and shivered.

"You are warm…" Taehyung announced for which Jungkook smiled and placed his hands over Taehyung's which the latter intertwined.

●●●●●●●●

"Wake up kook" Taehyung said softly not really wanting to wake him up but Hobi will be coming soon now so he has to.

"Just fiv–e minutes...Tae–hy-ung" 

The blondes forehead mildly ceasing at the younger sleepling without a care in the world, but he nodded while responding. "Uh, okay you sleep I'll tie you like this only." 

Jungkook hummed and turned on his back, still not opening his eyes

  "Mhm sure.."

Taehyung picked up the rope from the floor and carefully started to tie Jungkook's hands and then legs and after hearing a knock he walked away from the room to open the door.

Meanwhile Jungkook tried on falling asleep again.

He knows he is safe until Taehyung is there with him,unless they take him away from the blinde..

Jungkook shot open his eyes and he frowned at the thought…at the real reality. 

His ears soon perked up a distanced vouce speaking , "Where's the boy?"

Jungkook's jaw clenched and he made a fist, really jot liking how he was being caed, he has a name for fucks sake. 

"He is sleeping" Jungkook heard Taehyung replying. 

Hobi hums and nods atound the bedroom where he guessed the hostage must be. "Did he behave well while I was away?"

The blonde hummed, keeping both of his hands inside his trouser's pocket and humming nonchalantly.  "Hm yeah he did."

Hobi uncrossed his arms and spoke. "great then I'll be going..."

"hm sure..." V nodded. 

Hobi turned away to walk but stopped in his tracks.

"what happened, Hyung?" The younger asked. 

Hobi looked at Tae with a smile soon reaching his lips. "I wanna know... why did you choose him?"

Jungkook's ear perked up, "shit I can't hear him clearly" as he looks down at his legs and sighed upon realising that he coudnt even walk going towards the door. 

While Taehyung rose an eyebrow  confusedly. "I told you... because of his face."

"I agree with that but... I know he was your classmate." J-hope said tilting his face and eyeing Taehyung with suspicious eyes. 

Taehyung looked at him and silently gulped.

'Because I used to notice him too much and I found him beautiful and irresistible so he was always on my mind.

I used to love him too but never quite got the idea that I used to,

and-when I heard I needed to get someone he was the one who appeared in my mind at first?'

Taehyung shrugged and parted his lips in order to speak. "Because... I used to get annoyed by him when I was in school? So... you can say it as revenge. "

Taehyung's internally cursed himself. 'I don't even know how to make a fucking excuse.'

"He used to annoy you? Oh god, that poor kid. Who knew while annoying someone you get your life in hell" Hobi humorously laughed but Taehyung kept a straight face. 

"Anyway, I'll be going now"
H

obi said and Taehyung nodded.

As soon as he left the blonde didn't wasted another moment to rushed in Jungkook's room to untie him and when he stepped inside he saw Jungkooks was laying while turning opposite to Tae so when he turned him by his shoulder to see if he was still sleeping or not, he just went flabbergasted? 

Because Jungkook had a glimmer in his eyes and it took no longer for him to notice it due to the emerging tears in his eyes.

The elder rested on his knees on the bed. "Koo.." He whispered, simultaneously his hands busied itself to untie him...and hugged him.

"Hey, I'm sorry bub, it was just an excuse okay.. you didn't annoy me a bit." Taehyung quickly apologize, thinking the younger must have gotten insecure or dwelling on his thoughts. 

He really hated seeing him cry..

Jungkook leaned over Taehyung's chest."I know, s-stupid.. I didn't even used to talk to you.."

Tae tilted his head and glanced dowm "then-why are you upset..?"

Jungkook hesitated in telling him but sighed and mumbled. "I was... thinking about us." Making a loose fist along with Taehyung's T-shirt. 

Taehyung blinked as he processed his words.

"Us..?" He repeated.  

Kim Taehyung has even said this word thousands of times but this was the first time he really found this word's worth.

How much worth it carries, the word us..

Jungkook bit his bottom lip "yeah.." he clutched on Taehyung's neck hesitantly but Taehyung placed his hands over Jungkook's nape to comfort him.

"I know it's useless to tell you to let me go. So can't we just run from here Taehyung? Please I don't want to be selfish but I don't want to let you go when finally I can be with you, Tae"

Taehyung sighed, somewhat knowing he was bound to answer that.  "No it's not selfish Jungkook... It's not, and you have heard Hobi, right? That they appointed the guards not for only you but for me too. They don't trust anyone."

Jungkook frowns. "What about you Taehyunggie?" His nose twitches. 

Taehyung tilted his head. "about me?"

Jungkook looks away as he mumbles. "If you are successful in this thing then you will be like them too?"

Tae stayed silent and just continued hugging the younger.

"Kookie.." 

Jungkook hummed. 

Taehyung gulped, "you..can you trust me?"

Jungkook looked back at him, while still being in his hold. "Wh-what you mean?"

Taehyung closed his eyes as he remembered every moment they shared in school and he smiled.

"Will you trust me once kook?"

Jungkook stared at him for a while, taking time to answer but he knew the answer.

"I will trust you Tae"

Taehyung breathed out the air which he was holding since. "I...am happy that I met you Jungkook" 

'If I say I love him It would be a rush... and he will feel more bad than before'

"I am too... It was for you that I learned so many things in life. Thanks Taehyung"  Jungkook smiled. "Almost yesterday I thought it would be impossible to be finally with you."

Taehyung laughed his angel laugh."Really was it so surprising?"

Jungkook simply watched the pretty impression on the blonde,the heavy atmosphere gradually vaporized. "You are asking even after getting my reaction last ni-mid night?"

Taehyung sighed and realised, in a way it was chaotic as how he confessed. . "I thought I said something I shouldn't have said."

Jungkook smiled, leaning in.  "I was dying to tell you but of course I've never imagined that you would be saying it.. even like what four in the morning?" 

"You know what..." he trailed his eyes down and Taehyung noticed his demeanor turning mellow.

"yeah koo?"

Jungkook exhaled the breath he was holding and shyly meets his almond eyes. "I have er... kinda liked you since the starting..like starting in the sense of high school so.. Yeah I really never–like it never faded and I'm glad..it didn't"

Taehyung gave a lopsided grin, completely agreeing with the younger man.  "I'm glad too"

Jungkook pulled away and Taehyung pouted cutely, "but why did you suddenly blurt out that you like me?" He was dying to know it. 

Tae blinked."I... was confused?"

"Confused?" He squinted his eyes "about what?" 

He hummed nudging him.  "First hug me again"

Jungkook's chest was about to burst from all these words. He leaned and nuzzled in his embrace as Taehyung wrapped his arms around him.

"I... was confused from the beginning."

Jungkook whispered. "Beginning?"

Taehyung sighed, avoiding the younger's perplexed look as he glance up. "Mmhm honestly I had kinda sensed that you used to like me."

Jungkook suddenly pulled away again with wide eyes, "wait, you are joking right?"

Taehyung defended hastily. "No.. and Why did you break the hug again?"

Kook widened his eyes, because of how jumpy suddenly he got. "sorry, but you–knew that I liked you?" Being too much flabbergasted.

"I mean yeah ofcourse you err, were so obvious and just kept staring at me." Taehyung snickered to see Jungkook's eyes were looking like it would bulge out any moment. 

"No way.. I -I didn't, okay I did but not every time."

Taehyung raised both of his eyebrow and placed his arms beside him on the bed. "kook.. you think my friends used to tease me for nothing?"

Jungkook widened his eyes even more.. "M-y whole life was a lie then?"

Tae chuckled pulling him close again and now this time Jungkook can't even move let alone breaking the hug "No it was not.. and I kind used to find it cute."

Jungkook harshly bit his lip and groans "so all this time when i used to thought that I will just like you from far away and won't bother you, I was making a fool of myself?" He innocently asked.

Taehyung blinked twice and his lips broke in a smile. "Babe... I mean it was cute in the sense like no one had ever paid attention to me the way you did and you were like good in everything, I found it pretty funny that you liked me.."

Jungkook furrows, "seriously Tae" he sighed in embarrassment. "Says the one, who is the definition of greatness?"

Taehyung's eyes sparkled at his words. "You still remember what I used to say?" Felling a tad nostalgic. 

Jungkook nodded "of course I do..that was the only thing I did when you left" his voice turned soft and he a pout took place. 

Taehyung patted him on his back. 

"I'm here now kook"

'But you will be gone again, Tae'

Jungkook just stayed silent and hummed. 

Taehyung stays at him for a while before he looks at his wrist watch, suddenly remembering something and speaks. "Kookie I need to go out. I'll be back in an hour okay?" 

Jungkook was going to ask him about his whereabouts, but decided against after all..he was still a hostage. 

He just gave a nod when They hugged tightly before Tae walked away from the room and left.

It was an order, that whenever Taehyung leaves the apartment he has to take a guard with him or more like he is forced to be with the guards.

So here Taehyung is walking while knowing the guard is following behind him to make it less suspicious.

Well fuck logic.

Taehyung was just casually walking by the park when he saw two kids fighting. He was going to stop them, but instead himself got stopped by the guard.

He just rolled his eyes pitying the kids and continued walking.

He soon reached a crossing and it was green light. He stopped just like the rest of the crowds, the guard was following him like a hawk. 

Taehyung placed his hands in his earlobe and was rubbing it. Soon the traffic stopped which indicated that he had to cross the road.

It was crowded when they were crossing by the zebra crossing, and suddenly he bumps into a tall brunette male. "Aish..!"

Kim Taehyung quickly crouches down on the road making the distanced guard get weird and approaches him,

 "What happened?"

Taehyung suddenly looked worried and said.. "My earring! I dropped it and it's lost.."

"Whatever, let's go!" The guard rudely said.

"No..! It was - it's the only thing which is left by my ancestors please I will be a disgrace if I lost it.." He pouts sadly and looks at guard with expectant eyes to which the Guard sighed,

"okay... I'll help you"

Taehyung gave a smile "thank you so much.." The guard nodded and looked carefully to see an earring on the road. 

With mild ceased forehead, Taehyung searched for the jewel and his eyes eventually sees something shining on the road.

 "Found it.." he announced and the guard looked at him.

 "Alright now let's go..." 

Taehyung happily nodded and slided the earring inside his pocket. 

After coming back to the apartment he sees what he just expected.

A burrito Jungkook with a bowl of chocolate ice cream while watching a movie on the television. Yeah, of course it's his Iron Man.

"I'm back, bun" he announced with a smile and felt a little giddy when Jungkook quickly shifted his eyes from the screen.

"Finally you are back, I missed you!"
J

ungkook craned his neck back to see the elder who was walking towards him.

Taehyung giggled when he saw Jungkook talking to him cutely because until the last few days they were bickering. 

"I never thought you could be this cute, kookie" Taehyung smiled as he sat beside Jungkook.

"And I never thought you would be my, Taehyunggie" Jungkook retorted, with a huge bunny smile for which Taehyung frowned. 

Before Jungkook could say anything else Taehyung pulled the burrito Jungkook and made him sit on his lap.

And,

Jungkook.exl stopped working×2

The blonde nodded towards the ice cream. "Feed me.." but Jungkook was so busy processing that he completely missed out what he meant. 

Jungkook blinked, eyes trying not to take a peek at Taehyung's slender fingers which stayed over the blanket.  "Wha-t?"

Taehyung shook his head to move the blanket and placed his chin over Jungkook's shoulder. "The icecream I want to eat it too but I don't want to move my hands from you so feed me."

It took a few seconds for Jungkook to regain his senses.

Taehyung opened his mouth to eat with making a sound which Jungkook really found cute, "Ahh"

Jungkook blushed as he scooped on his spoon and look over his shoulder, but his breath hitched at how close their faces were. "A-nd you said that I'm the cute one..." he bite his lips but eventually fed him the ice cream. 

Taehyung once again placed his head on Jungkook's left shoulder and the younger leaned at him to be more near. 

Both of them were contented,

And both of them want it to last…

■■■■■■♡■■■■■■

[24/05/2022 Edit- this….this book really needed a renovation… *sigh* ] 

A/n - okay the thing is....Today I would update all the drafted chapters which have been waiting since lol. But I hope you are liking this story so far.. So I'm not a youtuber but... See you guys in the next updateee which is after 5 mins I guess 😂💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 17.5K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
58.3K 2.7K 23
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...
117K 4.8K 38
What is going to happen when cute innocent jungkook is going to have two boyfriends....who are twins.... Will jungkook accept to be boyfriend with on...
30.1K 3.6K 33
~~ I wanted to be the drizzle that brings life to your world. Not the deluge that would wash away your happiness. ~~ A story where an innocent and so...