JJ Maybank and Rudy Pankow im...

By rockandroll06

Imagines with your favorite blonde ✨ (Some Rudy Pankow imagines as well) Currently editing More

•I like your rings babe•
•Distant•
•Hallways•
•Period•
•All of you•
 •Secrets•
•Drunk•
•Surprise•
•Tell me about yourself•
Please read!!
•lifeline•
•Stressed•
•always been you•
•Idiot•
•stretch marks•
Please read!! Exciting news
•unforgivable•
•I didn't mean it•
•unforgivable (2)•
•Bet•
Woah
•second choice•
•skinny•
•second choice (2)•
•second choice (3)•
Please read!
•No one•
•Bet (2)•
• Empty Promise •
• No •
•Lesson•
•Goodbye•

•Sister•

11.7K 116 37
By rockandroll06

Summary: You're John B's sister and you're dating his best friend. The one rule he told you not to break was to never dare or fall for any of his friends especially JJ Maybank. Whoops.
Warnings: none

JJ and I have been dating for about a year and a half. We both agreed not to tell any of the pogues. Seeing has John b is my twin we decided not to tell my family either. So our relationship was very much on the down low. No one knew. John B only ever had one rule that he asked me to follow when I first started to hangout with him and the Pogues back when we were in the first grade. No dating or falling in love with his best friends.

JJ and I obviously broke that rule and I feel horrible about it. I hated lying to my twin. Since I can never keep anything from Kiara I told her about me and JJ within months of dating him. She was and still is fully supportive of the relationship and thinks we are soulmates. I couldn't agree more but I couldn't keep lying to my family and friends. All I had to do was talk to JJ about the problem.

____________________________________

"Hell no! Are you kidding!" exclaimed JJ. JJ didn't understand the big deal about telling everyone. Did he even want me? Was he embarrassed of being with me?

Really JJ was scared. JJ had always had commitment issues and was always afraid that I would leave him. He was scared that John B would take away the only physical home he had left. He was  also scared of john b leaving and hating him.

"JJ I am being dead serious! I can't keep lying to my friends and family! I want my dad to know you as my boyfriend. I wanna be able to hug and kiss you in front of the Pogues. I wanna be able to flirt with you in public without having to worry! Do you not want that? Because just tell me!" I ranted to JJ. JJ just sat on his bed with his head in his hands while I stood in front of him. Lucky for us JJ's dad was on the main land doing god knows what.

"Of course I do y/n! You know that! Why can't you see my side? Why are you pressuring me into something I don't want?" JJ yelled back at me. He brought up a really good point. Guilt filled my body. I didn't mean to pressure him.

"You're right. I'm sorry. I'll just go home. I'll see you tomorrow JJ. I love you." I told him while I picked by stuff up and kissed his head then left. I didn't mean to be dramatic or anything when I left I was just upset. With myself, my brother, and the whole situation. Why did he have to make that stupid rule?

When I got back to the chateau I took a shower to clear my thoughts. When I got home Johnny and Sarah were snuggled up on the couch sleeping and my dad I assumed was also in bed.

I was reading in my room when I heard a knock on my window (the chateau is a one story house). I opened my curtains to see my blondie outside. I put my book down and let him in.

"JJ Maybank what are you doing! You do realize it's late and John b is with Sarah right outside that door!" I whispered yelled to him. "Did you walk here?" I asked since he looked sweaty. JJ still out of breath just nodded his head. I'm guessing he ran, "JJ do you see how dark it is? You could have gotten ran over-" JJ cut me off by kissing my lips. I kissed back but pulled away quickly and gave him a confused face.

"I wanna tell everyone." He told me confidently. "No JJ! I'm not about to pressure you into something you don't want like you said! I can wait until your ready." I told him. I loved and admired how he was willing to do something for me even when he didn't want to.

JJ shook his head and cupped my face in his hands, "I want to y/n. I don't want to sneak in through your window even though it's kinda hot," I laughed at his childish side, "I wanna actually be able to talk to you without having to worry about someone hearing us. Y/n I want you. I want all those jackass kooks to know your taken and I want all those horny guys at keggers to back off. I want all those plastic Barbie girls to know I'm yours." I smiled at JJ's words. Can make any girl swoon. (Ladies man smh)

"If you're ready then we can do it tomorrow because Pope and Kiara are already coming and then after we can all hang out on the pogue." I told him. JJ nodded his head and pulled me into a hug. We stood there in each other's arms for who knows how long.

I obviously let him spend the night but by morning I made him sneak out the window and knock the front door, "John and little John! Y'all here?" JJ yelled out through out the house. That was his nickname for me and Johnny. Dork. "JJ?" John b asked as he popped his head out of the kitchen. JJ nodded and made his way to my brother. I always loved watching them together. They looked like the real soulmates if you asked me.

Time skip to a couple hours later

"Hey uh John B could I talk to you outside for a second?" JJ asked nervously. I looked at him with a look of asking "Now?" JJ just shook his head and continued with John B outside.

JJ POV

"What did you wanna walk about?" John b asked me. I played with my fingers and looked at the ground, "Well- I mean- what would you say if I told you y/n and I have been dating for awhile?" I asked nervously.

John b looked pissed. Shit.

"JJ you know the rule!" He yelled at me in frustration. "I know! But I-I think I'm in love with your sister John b." I smiled at the thought of her. God this girl has made me soft.

John b rolled his eyes at me and shook his head,"The day you fall in love is the day I drop dead JJ. JJ all you do is sleep around! It's a blonde chick this week and some red head next! I will not have my sister go through that pain." His words hurt since he was my best friend. I was about to respond when Pope walked out, "What the hell is going on out here? We can all hear the yelling and the whole neighborhood is about to wake up." Pope told us. John b started to pace and run his hands through his hair.

I turned to Pope, "I told him y/n and I have been dating and this," I pointed to John, "Was his reaction. At least I had the decency to ask." I mumbled to myself but I knew John b heard me. Pope sighed and shook his head, "John are really gonna stand in the way of your best friend's happiness and your sister's relationship? You cant control how they feel for each other Johnny. Have you noticed how JJ has changed? How he hasn't been sleeping around? How he hasn't smoked in months or stolen anything?" Pope ranted to John b. Thank the lords for him.

"Please Johnny!" I begged him. He just shook his head, "No JJ! That's my sister! I can't have her in pain. I won't JJ. That's my twin sister. I-I can't do this right now." John b then walked out. I sat down on the dock and put my head in my hands. Pope smiled sadly to me and walked back into the house to give me some privacy.

The privacy didn't last long though because y/n walked out with worry all over her face. "What happened? John b just stormed out and-" I cut her off harshly, "I just lost my best friend all for some girl. I can't believe I let you talk me into this." I knew it wasn't her fault. I agreed to come out with the relationship but I needed someone to blame and she was the only one there.

"Woah. Don't try to put this all on me JJ. I told you I would wait but you ran over here and told me you were ready."

"Yeah because I wanted to make you happy y/n! John b hates me because I'm slumming it with his sister. Y/n I don't have anywhere to go now all thanks to you!" I yelled at her. I saw her flinch back from my voice. I almost felt bad but my emotions were all over the place and my head wasn't straight.

"JJ you know that's not true! You will always be welcome here! You know I won't let that happen! I'll talk to John B, okay?" She tried to calm me down but I just couldn't, "Maybe we shouldn't be together y/n." I yelled. Tears started to build up in her eyes, "What?" She asked shakily. I stood up and ran my hands through my hair, "I mean maybe this is a sign. We never belonged together y/n. I mean I only ever went for you because you had a nice body and that you would be easy." I saw her heart break.

"You are such an asshole. Just get the hell out of my house. I never wanna see you again." My heart broke at her words. I was about to protest but I think I've done enough. I was about to reach out to her but I saw her flinch back and wrap her arms around herself as if to protect herself from my touch. I saw the slight tears in her eyes. Why do I always hurt her? I stormed out of house but not fast enough to escape y/n's sobs. I need to get away from here.

Y/n POV

I'm gonna kill him.

"John Booker Routledge!" I yelled as I walked back into the chateau. I saw John sitting on the counter in the kitchen drinking god knows what and looking deep in thought. "What the fuck did you say to JJ?" I asked him as I walked up to him.

John b shook his head almost disappointed, "I told him he wasn't allowed to date you." I scoffed in disbelief. Who does he think he is? My dad? "What? Who the hell do you think you are John? You're not dad alright?" I yelled at him. John b looked enraged by my comment of dad. It was always a sore subject.

"You know what you're right y/n. I'm not dad but he's gone so I'm gonna look out for you!"

"I don't need you to look out for me when it comes to JJ! I love him but you had to take that away from me." I yelled back. He looked confused, "Yeah that's right Johnny, you got what you wanted. JJ broke up with me because he was worried about you. I can't even love someone without it being about you!" I screamed. John b looked ashamed and regretful.

"Y/n I-" I put my hand up has a way of saying 'I'm done.' "I'm gonna go to my room that okay with you?" I jabbed. I rolled my eyes at my brother and went to my room. I took a picture of JJ and I off my mirror is ripped it into pieces. He claimed I was only an easy fuck with a nice body. Jerk.

At some point I fell asleep because by the time I woke up the sun was already down and I could hear the crickets. I started to pull together all of JJ's things so I could return them. I was just about done and only had to get the rest of my pictures when I heard knocking on my window. I turned to see the infamous blondie. I rolled my eyes and shut my blinds. I could hear JJ sigh and then his retreating footsteps. I went back to my mirror and was taking all out pictures off when someone rushed into my bedroom.

"You can never take a fucking hint can you Maybank?" I sneered. Finally turning around I saw how terribly beaten he was. "Oh good god Maybank. Here sit down I'll go get the kit." I quickly rushed to get a medical kit from the bathroom. When I got back I saw JJ going through the box I had started with all his things in it. He was holding a picture of us. I cleared my throat for his attention. He looked up to me with the most broken look I've ever seen him wear.

"Oh JJ." I shushed his cries and brought him into my arms. "Don't go. Oh god, please don't go y/n." JJ cried into my neck. I shushed him and rubbed his back. "Here let's lie down J." After some convincing he let go so we could lay down. As soon as he could he wrapped himself around me and buried his head in my chest. He sobbed and sobbed into me. Not knowing what else I could do, I simply ran my hands down his back and in his hair.

After some time he calmed down and was trying to catch his breath. I went to get up for some water but he latched onto me and refused to let me go, "JJ you need water or you'll get dehydrated." I tried to convince him. He just shook his head no. I sighed but allowed him to win this battle.

"What's the box for?" He quietly asked me. I cleared my throat and said, "Its all your stuff and all the gifts you gave me and some pictures of us. I was gonna drop it off later but since you're here-" I was cut off by more of JJ's cries. "No! Why!" He cried out. I ran my hands through his hair "JJ you wanted to be over. You told me I was only a nice body. Don't you think that hurt me? How am I supposed to believe you when you tell me you love me now? JJ I always loved you and I always will but I don't know if can forgive you I-" I felt his soft lips on mine. I could taste his tears and I could feel his need and desperation.

He removed his lips and rested his head on mine "Sweetheart I didn't mean it. Please please belive me when I say I love you. I love you so damn much and I'm so fucking sorry. So so unbelievably sorry y/n. I'll speaks every waking moment trying to make it up to you. Please let me come home. Please." He begged me. But his words kept replying in my head. I shook my head and stood up. I wanted to put some distance between us. JJ stood up and eyed me. Trying to figure out what I was thinking.

"You hurt me JJ. You don't hurt the people you claim to love. You talked to me like I was only a toy and something disposable. I didn't like it JJ. How do I know you won't say something like that again? How do I know you didn't mean it?" I rambled off to him. I needed him to know I simple apology wasn't gonna work. Words are merely words.

"I'll show you." JJ got down on his knees in front of me and held my hands in his own and begged, "Please baby let me show you I love you. Let me show you how much I care. Please. I begging you to let me come back." Oh how I wanna say no but how could you when you have the love of your life on his knees begging for forgiveness. JJ kissed my hands repeatedly.

Finally I pulled him up so that he was standing in front of me, "I'll let you back but only if this time is different. I wanna show people and my family and our friends." JJ nodded eagerly. He picked me and spun around like the clichés. "I won't ever let you down again y/n. I'll treat you right this time baby." He kissed my forehead and started to lead me out to the family room.

All the Pogues were sitting there including my brother and Sarah. Once we walked out hand and hand everyone was giving us their attention.

"Guys I think it's been made pretty clear I have a good feeling everyone knows but y/n and I have been dating for around a yeah and half. We don't want it to be weird or-" JJ was cut off my everyone cheering. "Finally! I've been waiting for so long!" Kiara exclaimed. Pope smiled but didn't look all that surprised. Sarah was smiling as well in a knowing way.

"I'm not gonna say I like it but you make her happy and that's all I want" John B said in a fatherly way. I hugged him and thanked him. JJ and Jb did I little bro hug as well. Soon after we all went to The Wreck for some lunch and JJ had his arm around me almost the whole time. Even at the table he kept kissing my head or hand.

"I like that I can do this in public now." He said before connecting his lips to mine. It's was a sweet moment until I heard gagging coming from my brother "Please not when I'm around. Gross." JJ and I laughed and I cuddled into his side. Finally, everything felt right.

Damnn has it been awhile ! Couple of things, one I hope you guys enjoyed this, two please leave some ideas or requests for me. I'm currently working on some things for you guys. I haven't been in the mood to write for awhile and haven't had any ideas but I'm hoping to get some more out there for everyone. Thank you all for your patience and support! Please remember to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 399 19
~*JJ Maybank x Y/n Routledge*~*Completed :)*~
127K 1.9K 35
"I've always wanted my lips on yours, but that's not how I wanted it to happen" [ jj x oc ] (female) COMPLETE sequel "Far" out now!!!
52.1K 725 48
ADDICTION- ❝𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵?❞ || || ❝𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂...
70.5K 737 17
❝I'm so in love with you it hurts❞ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡: 𝐀 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞