You Are My Drug! (Y/N x Kim...

By Boredtodeath2020

"Sleep with me!..I want to be inside you....I want to feel your insides on me!", he blurted out. Desperation... More

Everything Pains..M gonna die!
Is she a doll?
A Surprise!
What the f**k!
Cute!
Double meanings
Demons
Lust!
Trust
How could you!
Period Pain!
The Start
Responsibility
Hard and Rough!
Dream Big
Outputs
Celebration Sex 😎
Regret
One year later
Untitled Part 21

Screwed up

2K 87 4
By Boredtodeath2020

Y/N now had the address of a factory in her hands. It was in Busan. She decided to leave for Busan this weekend after the session with Seokjin i.e teaching session. His family had long gone to California and to Y/N's surprise Seokjin behaved well even in his parent's absence. He reduced bullying her and started to help her in house chores. Both of them did not see each other as romantic partners but the sexual tension between them always confused them. Seokjin named it puberty and Y/N...well she just ignored it.

Y/N knocked his room and he opened it. She waved a few books in front of his face and smiled. Seokjin loved to see her smile, he loved how her smile always reached her eyes, the way they twinkle even for the smallest of the reasons. He loved to wake up, rush out of the room and find her doing some random stuff every morning. He loved to spend dinner time with her watching some movie or drama with her. Unknowingly, she became his habit.

Y/N: Let's start.

Seokjin: Let's move to the living room. I am not comfortable here.

Both of them sat at the dining table and Y/N started explaining microbiology to him through a book. He was having a hard time focussing on what she was saying, rather he was busy admiring her. She moved her hair behind her ears and he felt his heart will be out of his mouth. Accidently, he licked his lips seductively and she caught him doing this. She tapped a pen on his head, to bring him back to reality, "What happened? Find this stuff boring?", she asked. He smiled embarrassingly and said, "I always find studies boring. And, you make it even more boring! You have no teaching skills. Please, do not be in the teaching profession in future". He laughed and diverted the topic.

She joined with him and laughingly asked,

Y/N: "Really, what about you? What do you want to be in life? You can easily pass for a model or an actor", she said.

Seokjin: "What, stop it. Actor, who me? Naae!

She moved her thumb and the index finger of both the hands in front of his face to form a box, imitating a camera and closed one eye. "I am serious, look at you. A face so glowing and clear..no pimples. Eyes so deep and sharp anyone can drown in them. Perfect razor sharp jawline...and of course strong, wide, shoulders..you are truly actor/ model material", she said so much in one breath not realising, that Jin got flustered by her compliments. It means that she really observes him. Her smile faded and Seokjin was pretty surprised and smirked at Y/N. She felt like killing herself for the big mouth that she has got. Seokjin understood her silence and said,

Seokjin: Alright, I'll tell you what...It's my dream to be my idol singer. Have never really told anyone, not even my parents. You are the first one to know.

Y/N: Really, wow. But, do you really know how to sing and dance and create music?

Seokjin: I can sing, write lyrics and create music as well. Want to hear some of my latest creations? I still do not have the confidence to show it to anyone. Will you be my first audience and my first critic?

Y/N smiled with whole honesty and sincerity and that was what Seokjin required at that moment. He ran to his room to get a guitar and his notes. He started to strum and sing a Korean song. He was still an amateur. Y/N was lost at how happy, contented and beautiful he looked with a guitar in his hands. She could see the passion he had for his dream even though his eyes were closed. She saw a complete character shift in him. At that time, he was not a cool ass dude nor a goofed up person as he usually is... But, he was like a sincere artist doing complete justice to his art and respecting it to the fullest. He finished the song and Y/N clapped.

Y/N: It's too good. Why have not yet sang it in our so many school functions?

Seokjin: Naae..People will make fun of me.

Y/N: That's ridiculous. In life, you should always live and do as per your wish, as long as you don't harm yourself nor anyone else. Now, tell me how will you become an idol singer if you don't showcase your talent to people?

He went to her and playfully ruffled her hair. Smilingly, he placed his hand at the back of her head and touch her forehead with his. Soon, his smile faded realising the position they were in. There faces were just inches apart from each other. They could hear each other's heartbeats. Y/N was all shy and just did not have the courage to look at him. And he was turned on a hell by her innocence. His eyes were just glued to her lips. She thought of coming out of this position asap. She moved her head back but Seokjin who was still holding the back of her hand brought her face even more close to him. Before Y/N could react, Seokjin placed his lips on her lips, the moment he was waiting for since he saw Y/N. This was a big risk. What if Y/N did not like it? What if she complained to his parents? What if she complained to the authorities? All these did not matter to Seokjin. He just wanted to have her lips. Even while kissing her, he was aware that this is a big shock to Y/N and he did not push further, though he desperately wanted to bite and suck those plump lips and explore every area of her mouth. He softly moved his lips over hers. After a few minutes, he stopped kissing, slowly opened his eyes and looked at her for a reaction. She slowly opened her eyes and was still looking at the ground. She put a flick of her behind her hair and was about to say something, now that she is out of the trance when Seokjin cut her saying, "I like you Y/N. I really do. I know I should not have done what I did, but I don't know why I felt it was the right thing to do. Look, I don't expect you to have the same feelings and emotions as me. It's just that, I couldn't control my feelings towards you", he said confidently. Y/N was just blank and at a loss of words. She folded her hands in defence and looked everywhere except at him. She was stunned beyond words. All this was too much for her to digest. She ran to her room and locked herself.

"What the hell just happened? I can't believe it. He likes me! Me..why me...why is my heart beating so fast! Sshh..slow down. He will hear you. But, wait a minute, do I like him? I mean, he is handsome, cares for me, a lil goofy, makes me laugh...No no, he is a bully, he bullies me whenever he wishes, makes me do his homework, makes me do his chores, has seen me in a towel... And how dare he kiss me without my permission. I should have slapped him. I should be angry at him, right. Then why the hell I am not?". These thoughts engulfed her the whole night. Same was the situation with Seokjin. All night, he just bit his nails in anticipation and fear. Y/N woke up early as she had to go to Busan to find any clues of the people who worked in that factory. She had some light breakfast and ready to head out when Seokjin interrupted her, "Where are you going? So early?"

Y/N: Hmm..I am going to Busan. Have some important work.

Seokjin: Do you know the routes?

Y/N: (hesitated)Don't worry. I will manage.

Seokjin: Wait..give me 15 minutes. I am coming with you.

He stormed to the bathroom to get ready not letting Y/N stop him. She was not ready for this. Already the situation between them had become so awkward that she was having difficulty even facing him. Y/N decided to reprimand him about his behavior the previous night. They were at the subway station waiting for their train. Y/N took a deep breath, gathered some confidence and started to speak

Y/N: You Mr! How dare you kiss me last night, without my permission!

Seokjin: (smiled) And you remember it only now? As far as I recollect, if I kissed you without your permission, you also did not stop me.

Y/N was tongue-tied now. She gulped her saliva down and said, "That is because I was in shock. Else, I would have slapped you." He tilted his head to the side and smirked, "So, what stopped you sweety. You can slap me even now. Instead, you agreed my offer of accompanying you to Busan". He winked at her. Her jaw dropped and she was at a loss of words. The train arrived and Seokjin tapped her shoulders to get inside. They had to stand on the sides. The entire ride Seokjin protected her from the uncomfortable stares she got from guys. They were trying to hit on her. One guy even approached her to ask her number and Seokjin wanted to punch him.

Seokjin: Seriously, what is wrong with guys these days? Hitting on a girl they barely know. Asking for her phone number.

Y/N: Still better than kissing a girl just out of the blue without permission!

It was her chance to smirk now and guilt was written all over his face. A guy offered his seat to her. She smiled and thanked him. Two men had their cheeks red. One was that guy due to shyness and other was Seokjin who was red of anger. Seokjin was quiet the whole time and Y/N listened to some music. When they got down at Busan station, he held her wrist tight and made her face him

Seokjin: Listen here Ms Beautiful. I am ok with you rejecting me but don't flirt or look at other guys. I don't like it. I can't guarantee my actions then. My blood boiled when those guys approached you. Why did you accept when that guy offered you his seat. You could have refused it. Be careful next time.

He said in a low but quite assertive voice. She was at a loss of words and got a bit scared of him. She wanted to ask him something, when a crowd pushed them ahead. "Now show me that address once again", he said leaving her hand.

They reached the factory that was in the photograph, but it was in a total dilapidated state. The machines were full of dust and rusted, there were weeds growing out of the dusty floor and bats everywhere. They went inside to look for any security guard, but there was no one around. Seokjin looked at Y/N and nodded his head in disappointment, "there's nothing here.". She hung her face and went out. "While coming here, I saw a few houses on the outskirts. May be the people there might be able to tell something", she suggested. Upon reaching there, she found a man and showed him the photograph asking him if he knew anything about the 5 people in it. He refused and suggested them to go to the village head. They did as they were told. Upon reaching his house, an old woman welcomed them and offered them something to eat.

Old lady: Aren't you a cute couple? Ahh, you look so young? How many kids have you got?

Y/N and Seokjin just coughed and almost choked on the food they were eating upon hearing that.

Y/N: He is just a friend, nothing else.

Seokjin got upset and was about to say something when the village head entered the house. Both Y/N and Seokjin got up and bowed to him. They explained the reason of their visit to him and Y/N showed him the picture. The old man studied the picture carefully for a good few minutes and then looked at Y/N. "Are you Eun-Kyung's daughter?", he asked very calmly. Y/N was shocked upon hearing that. Tears welled up in her eyes while they were constantly looking at the man.

Y/N: Ho...How do you know my mother?

The old man got up from his chair and hugged Y/N. "You look exactly like her. Same big deep eyes, I would be blind to not notice", he said rubbing his hand over her head.

Y/N: Halabeoji, can you please tell where can I find my grandparents? Are...are they..

Before Y/N could complete her sentence, the man stated, "I am sorry, they are no more in this world. They passed away 2 years ago."

Y/N cried profusely upon hearing that. It was too much for her. All this was really a shock to Seokjin as well. All this while, he thought that she was merely an exchange student. All though some time, he really doubted her intentions of coming to Korea but never asked her as he didn't want to invade her privacy. After a while of chatting up, they both got up and thanked the grandpa. It was almost night and they were still in Busan. Y/N was just walking aimlessly and she was about to trip, when Seokjin held her. The entire trip back home was very quiet, Y/N letting out silent tears every now and then. Seokjin held her hands tight while offering her his shoulder to rest her head. He had so many questions to ask, but was unsure if Y/n would like it.

Y/N (stammering): Seokjin, can...can you stay with me? I just don't want to be alone tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 7.2K 30
Jeon Jungkook. In other words, likely the most insane man in the world, forced heaven, a normal girl to marry him in the name of being 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑟...
15K 440 23
21+ (Heavy smut, Switch Jungkook, Gore, violence) They were not meant to cross paths and to be their ultimate destination. But his forbidden temptati...
45.2K 1.5K 30
THIS STORY CONTAINS VOLINECE, STRONG LANGUAGE,ETC.. IF U ARE INTERSTED IN SAD FFs I WOULD LIKE TO PREFER THIS.. IT IS MY FIRST TIME MAKING STORIES...
48.7K 1.6K 25
📖 He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs in my ear, his breath giving my skin ti...