We're Enemies [ Jennie Kim X...

Von _Anqzz

"I hate him. He's a jerk. Kim Y/N is a jerk" "What did you just say, Jennie Kim?" A guy stopped on his track... Mehr

i
1
APOLOGISE
2

3

775 28 4
Von _Anqzz

It's 10:30am in the morning when Kim Taehyung decided his Saturday jog is done. He sat on the bench of the park where he usually jog, and then proceed to drink his water slowly. There are other jogger in the park which is not weird since its weekend and it's the usual sight. Kim Taehyung not really like to workout but, he make sure to stay fit by jogging every weekend. The park located not far from his home too so there's no excuse to not jog when he can.

Kim Taehyung fish out his phone from his pocket and began checking for text he received from his friends, after done replying text he then scrolled through his social media account and soon he began to stalk Jennie Kim instagram account. Skimming through all Jennie's posts, Kim Taehyung sighed.

" Why the hell you're with Kai anyway? Am I not suitable to be your boyfriend? Is he better than me? "

No girls ever rejected him until Jennie Kim. She publicly rejected him and that's humiliating but at the same time that humiliation makes Taehyung want Jennie even more. He doesn't like losing especially to a girl.

" Soon Jennie Kim, you will be mine" he thought to himself before putting back his phone into his pocket and start walking home.

On his way home, Taehyung feel like someone is following him. Actually he already feel like there's someone watching over him since he started jogging but he just let it slide. With uneasy and worried feeling Taehyung walk faster to the park exit, before he could even look back if there's someone following him, a black van pulled over infront of him. Everything were so fast for Taehyung. He see the door of the van slide open, someone pulled him inside the van and then everything went black.

*     *    *    *    *    *    *    *

" wake up, Kim Taehyung " Taehyung feel a slap on his cheek. " wake up"

Slowly, Taehyung open his eyes only to be greeted by four man each with a black mask covering their face. Taehyung tried to move his hand and leg but he can't.

They tied him.

" What the fuck! Who the hell are you guys? Let me go!" Taehyung screamed in anger.

One of the guy take out a knife from his back. Signalling Taehyung to shut up. Taehyung paled, thinking that maybe today is his last day on this world, and maybe today he gonna die.

" look, let's talk. My father is a rich man. He can give any amount of money that you want just please don't kill me and just let me go. "

" we don't care about money" the second guy said, " we don't even need money."

" What the fuck you want then? "

" we are here to give you a lesson" the third guy spoke up, moving towards Taehyung.  " do you know what wrong you did? "

" no, I didn't do anything wrong "

The third guy slap him hard on the face. Taehyung can feel his cheek meeting with his teeth, and it's hurt.

" wrong answer"

Taehyung spit out blood from his mouth, glaring at his kidnapper. All four of the guy were muscular and tall, there's no way Taehyung alone gonna be able to defeat them.

" do know already what you did wrong? "

"nope. I didn't do anything wrong,"

" sure" the second guy sigh in annoyance " you and your father, are just the same. "

"let's just end him. His face annoys me"

Taehyung swallow down his saliva nervously, praying to God for his life. He scream in pain when he felt punches and kicks land on every part of his body.

" this is the first and last, if again you Kim Taehyung, bother the life of my master's future wife. Harassing her in any way, making her feel unsafe, we will burn you alive."

With that, Taehyung blacked out.

*   **   ***   ****    *****     ***     *****   ***** ***

" hey princess " Kai greet Jennie who is waiting for him by the school parking. He peck on Jennie's cheek and held her hand. " are you okay? " he asked worried about his girlfriend.

" I'm okay, Kai "

" Are you sure?" Kai ask gently squeezing Jennie's hand. Jennie nodded , giving a small smile at Kai, before bringing her gaze away.

"Hmm, you don't look happy. I can tell by your smile. "

"I'm.." Jennie didn't even finish her words when Kai decided to kiss her on the lips.

Jennie were shocked, she quickly push him. Kai backed away, sighed, unhappy with Jennie.

" why tho, is it wrong to kiss you whenever I want?"

" no but not in public."

Kai heave a sigh. " Fine,"

" I hope you understand, Kai."

" let's see. " Kai shortly replied. His short reply make Jennie realize that Kai is indeed no satisfied with it.

"You do know what happen, right?" Kai just let out a hum as a response.

" Why are you like this, you seem not worried of me at all "

" you know what, let's just get inside the class."

"you don't even care, you don't even care to know what your action had caused me. "

Kai start getting annoyed, Jennie voice inside his head, keep repeating the same thing make his mind go mad.

" let's stop, I don't wanna fight" Kai gave up, hoping that Jennie would at least smile at him.

Jennie rolled her eyes, walking away first, reminding herself that things between them isn't done yet.

** *** **** **** ***** ***** ****** **** ******

" I'm sorry Jennie Kim. My doing towards you was so wrong. I'm deeply sorry"

Jennie were stunned when Kim Taehyung approach their table during the lunch time. He look hurt as he talk, there are bruises all over his face, and there's a cut on his lips.

Kim Taehyung keep bowing to Jennie, as he desperately asking for forgiveness. That make Jennie scared, and wondered what had happen to Kim Taehyung, wondered as if he's okay even though knowing he's surely in pain.

" Yah! Kim Taehyung , are you fine? " Kai, who's sitting beside Jennie exclaim, doing his best to protect his girlfriend. And during that, Jennie realize that Kim Taehyung somehow looks afraid of Kai. Everytime Kai try to touch him by shoulder he gonna take a step back.

" I already said sorry, please don't make them hurt me anymore" Taehyung exclaim and hurriedly exit the canteen, vanish from Jennie's sight.

" You hired some people to teach him a lesson?" Kai just stared at Jennie's eye. Processing what he just heard.

" I love you, I would do anything for you"

Jennie blushed as she heard what Kai just said. This make Jennie feel guilty, she thought Kai never cared or even know what Taehyung just did to her.

"I'm sorry, Kai"

" Hmm, why baby" Kai ask sweetly, his finger playing with the tip of Jennie's hair.

" I'm sorry for accusing you not caring anything about me"

"ah, how about you come to watch my basketball match this evening, then I would forgive you"

Jennie nod her head, " can I ask my friend to join too? "

" of course baby. I'll play really good since you're there " Kai said, excited that Jennie would watch him.

"is it an important match? "

Kai shake his head, " it's just a friendly match" he finish his orange juice, " we're facing the senior team."

"okay.." Jennie look at Kai lovingly, "I'll be there cheering for you" she flash her famous gummy smile.

*******************  *****  ******************

" we can't be friends "

"let's forget if we ever know each other "

Y/N open his eyes slowly, stared at his bedroom ceiling blankly. He reached for his phone,  03.45am.

" why the hell I'm up at this hour" he mumbled  to himself, trying to recall his dream.

Y/N step out from his bed, went to the kitchen and pour himself a cup of milk.

" you're up this early? Or you didn't sleep yet"

" I was forced to wake up" Y/N smile flatly, " want some milk? "

" milk is for kids, like you" the older one takes a seat, gesturing Y/N to sit beside him.

"it's good for the bone, specially for old folks like you"

"I'm your father, how dare you call me old" the father slapped Y/N on nape and laughed.

"I thought you won't be at home this week"

" well, change of plan, I'm here and your mom will be here too"

There's an excitement flashed in Y/N eyes, and they continue the father and son talk until the sun rises.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

75.9K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
63.7K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...