๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐…๐”๐‹ (Tom Riddle)...

By dinoraii

โ€•๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ (๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ) ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ... More

๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐…๐”๐‹
๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐…๐”๐‹ | REWRITE!!
CAST
CAST II
ACT I
Prologue
Harry J. Potter
Sirius O. Black & Remus J. Lupin-Black
The Celestials
i. quidditch world cup
ii. hogwarts: tri-wizard tournament
iii. the weasley twins' revenge
iv. something fishy
vi. first task: dragons; pt.2: merlin
vii. the daily prophet
viii. shopping & a potter
ix. a civil dinner
x. a very grand way of asking
xi. yule ball
xii. second task: the black lake's merpeople residence; pt.1:the treasures
xiii. second task: the black lake's merpeople residence; pt.2:hero complexes
xiv. cedric diggory
xv. lord james fleamont potter
xvi. revelations
xvii. third task pt. 1: the family
xviii. third task pt.2: the maze
xix. third task pt.3: the graveyard
xx. third task pt.4: the return
xxi. cedric diggory: the memorial, the choice
xxii. the new addition
ACT II
Interlude I
xxiii. luna's world
xxiv. james and lily: the end pt 1
xxv. dumbledore's order
xxvi. headquarters
xxvii. family reunions & order members
xxviii. a fainting dark lord
xxix. the hogwarts express
xxx. the sorting ceromony
xxxi. the new dada teacher & a pink toad
xxxii. the strange dog
xxxiii. ravenclaw dorms
xxxiv. a flirting pink toad
xxxv. celestial chaos
xxxvi. detention
xxxvii. cedric's new mission
xxxviii. manuel's sudden intrest
xxxix. a tutoring session
xl. a mission to get harry, draco and neville
xli. sniff plays a prank
xlii. hermione's decleration
xliii. dumbledore's army formed

v. first task: dragons; pt. 1: meeting the godfathers

13K 428 24
By dinoraii

Previously,

The emotions soon became overwhelming and he passed out.

+x+

When Harry woke up, the first thing he remembered was what had happened the night before. Harry, once again, was angry. But him being the rash Gryffindor that he is, went to go seek the fifth year Ravenclaw.

"Gred, Forge!" Harry called out sixth year Gryffindors. "Have you seen Cho?" He whispered.

The twins looked at each other in surprise. "Thought you liked a certain someone," Fred.

"with blond hair and," George.

"Blue (A/N: or gray idk) eyes," Fred.

"That's in Slytherin, Harrykins," they finished together. Harry stared at them, mouths agape.

"N-no I don't. Like you said last night, I-I like C-cho," Harry stuttered and cursed to himself.

The devil twins smirked to each other, "Behind you."

Harry turned around and saw a flash of blond hair. Harry turned back to the twins and they mysteriously disappeared.

+x+

"Fuck! This is so draining, Mors! How do you do this all the time?!" Iris shouted.

Mors only chuckled.

"Grandpa, you know how to do this?" Iris asked her grandfather.

He shook his head, smiling at her complaining. Iris groaned and collapsed on the floor.

"Well, seems like she tired. Gellert go fetch the ferret," Mors ordered.

He nodded and changed into his cat form, running off to look for the Malfoy heir. Mors retreated into the shadows. A figure was heard, cursing to himself. It was Draco. He quickly scooped his godsister up and brought her to his dorm, leaving her to rest for the first task.

+x+

Viktor had found his sister asleep in Draco's dormitory. He sighed to himself and woke her up.

"Up. It's the first task today and I don't want you getting disqualified so fast," he shook her.

Iris groaned but got up anyways. She got ready, and headed to breakfast.

"You nervous?" Draco asked when she sat down.

"Of course not. Battling a dragon is like riding a broom! I'll be fine!" Iris responded sarcastically.

"Just trying to be nice," Draco muttered.

"Good luck today, Iris. I know you'll do splendid," Luna smiled.

"Thanks Luna," Iris smiled and made a spot for her.

"Malfoy the nargels seem to like you hair gel. I suggest not to use them," Luna said in her dreamy voice.

Draco looked at her strangely before going back to eating, muttering about how weird 'Loony' is.

When they finished eating, they went to the Quidditch field, Iris separating from them. At the stands, Lords Black, Lord and Lady Malfoy and Lord and Lady Potter were watching intently for two people.

"You think she'll be fine?" Narcissa Malfoy asked her cousin.

"She should be. Even if something happens, he will find a way to make sure she is safe," Sirius responded.

Lord and Lady Potter, overhearing the conversation, were looking at each other in confusion.

"Something about this doesn't feel right. . .," came an airy voice.

They look over and see Luna Lovegood next to Draco.

"What do you mean, Miss Lovegood?" Remus asked.

She hummed but didn't answer. They all looked at her weirdly but didn't say anything.

"I think its best to go check on Harry. Don't want that Krum girl to hurt him," Lily said to James.

Remus― with his werewolf hearing― heard what his ex-friend said and growled lowly. Sirius heard the growling and looked at him confusion, rubbing his back to calm him.

"I think we should go meet our goddaughter before the Potters can do anything," Remus growled lowly.

Luna looked at them with a knowing look and gestured towards the Malfoys. Remus, understanding the gesture, looked at Sirius not to talk.

"Narcissa, I think its best we go meet our goddaughter," Remus said, giving her a hint with his tone. She nodded and led all four males to the Champions tent.

They had just entered when Iris picked her dragon; a twin of the Hungarian Horntail. Remus cursed under his breath when he saw the dragon in her hand.

"With my luck, of course I get the dangerous dragon," Harry and Iris unknowingly whispered together.

The cannon was heard and the French Veela, Fleur walked out of the tent.

"Iris," Draco called.

Harry looked over and saw The Blacks and Malfoys. He quirked an eyebrow but his attention was quickly taken away by his mother and father.

Iris looked over at Draco, seeing Narcissa, Lucius and two people she didn't know.

"Aren't you guys supposed to be in the stands? Not that I don't mind you being here but I don't think you're supposed to be over here," Iris says, rubbing the back of her head.

"Iris, we thought it was important you meet some people. We were going to wait till Yule, but we thought it was best to do it now," Narcissa explained.

She nods her head skeptically.

"These are your godfathers, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin-Black," she gestures to them.

"Hello," Iris smiles.

They wave and gesture me to follow them.

"You don't know how long we waited to find you. We never thought to check Bulgaria. . .," Sirius trails off.

"When we found out that Lord and Lady Potter chucked you out when you were a year old, we were― and still are― furious when we found out it was that old coot who convinced them," Remus said.

"Wait. . . Dumbledore?" Iris asks. They nod.

"We've looked for you for thirteen years. If it wasn't for Draco and Harry-" Iris cuts him off.

"Harry? What does my twin have to do with this. I can understand Draco, but Harry?"

"He was the one-" Sirius was cut off again.

"I told them your name at the World Cup. I've seen your portrait on the family tree. I was the only one to notice the little changes that were made and how it was always glowing," Harry says.

Iris stares a bit wide eyed.

Mors appears―in his mortal form― from the shadows, scaring everyone. "Its your turn, Mistress." Iris jumps a bit.

"Bloody hell, Mors. Why must you scare me like this? What's next? Grandfather turning in his human form from a turtle?" Iris shivers.

He chuckles and disappears into the shadows.

"Oh. . . err. . . great talk, but I got to go now. I'll err. . . talk to you more after?" Iris says awkwardly, leaving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 61.4K 91
๐–ถ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ต๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐— ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—…, ๐–บ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—’๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‚๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—‡๐–พ๏ฟฝ...
137K 3.8K 42
COMPLETED 07/09/2021 The universe must have been playing a trick on her. There was no escaping the boy she despised - she was perpetually bounded to...
9.7K 195 28
In which ยฐโ€ข a young single mother tries to go through lifeโ€ขยฐ ยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐ JILY and Regulus survives! Voldemort dies by comes back in GOF! Peter never betray...
70K 1.6K 24
"You promised me that you wouldn't leave." "Tom...I never left." ~.+*+.~ Fate is Cruel. Truly. What if the dark Tom Riddle was never evil from the st...