𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭...

By yellow_croc

"𝘶𝘩, 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘤𝘰𝘯" "𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵-" - - a book in which y/n and the rest... More

𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙩
01-𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯?
02-𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴
03- 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨
04-𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦
05- 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘰
06- 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘴?
07- 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘺𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘥
08-𝘢𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘭
10-𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘦
11-𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦?
12- carnival time?
13-diner dinner
spoiler alert
14- car rides and new people

09-𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺

8.1K 327 457
By yellow_croc

unedited 16/12

it was 5pm almost time for the party to finally start. yet we still hadn't heard of from techno.

the balloons were set up, maddie and alex's cake was ready, the tables outside were all setup along with the lights and party decorations.

i was still in my room looking out the window waiting for a car to appear in the driveway. i had been waiting here for at least an hour waiting for him.
i texted and called his phone.
asked fundy if he had heard from him.
for fuck sake i even tweeted about it.
still nothing.

looking out the window i hear a creek from my door and hear a knock.
"hey y/n?" i hear nikis soft voice say.
"hi niki" i say not averting my gaze.
"you've been in here a while, i was just wondering if you were going to be out soon" she asks.
"i'll be out in a minute, sorry to keep you waiting" i lied.
i had no intention of leaving this room until he got back.
"i look forward to seeing you" she smiles as she leaves.

i begin to look through twitter, looking at fanart, blm petitions ect.
i make sure to retweet everything that's important to me or just cool.

placing my phone down on my bedside table i flop down on my bed. i still can't believe he isn't here. he said he was going out for lunch. wasnt that it?
who even is april anyway. she's so pretty and polite and i just, feel envious.

as i close my eyes and put my hands to my face. what did she have that i don't?
god i shouldn't even be jealous over her. it's been about 4 days with techno. i've only known him for about two years, who knows how long april's known him.

i begin to tear up.
god i'm so stupid, why do i over think this much? i just want everything to be happy and perfect but it can't. i need to learn to accept it.

god i'm acting so cringy right now, what's up with me.
i sit up to go on my phone again. i had nothing to do, may aswell try and call him again

🐷👑
pigman

calling

i'm sorry i can't come to the phone right now, please leave your name and number after the beep

of course, he can't even pick up.
maybe his phones just dead.
yeah probably.
but what if he is ignoring me, what if he has feelings for april?

fuck i'm being stupid.

i stand up and decide to put on my swimsuit. it was a cute two/one piece (whatever ur comfortable with: ) and start to walk out of my room to the common room.
i walk out the large back door and see the beautiful garden full of my friends.

"y/n!" karl yells as he comes up to me.
"oh, i didn't know youd be here" i laugh.
"i was wondering where you were!" he says joyfully.
"i can't believe im finally meeting you!" he smiles.

karl and i had been friends ever since the duel techno and dream did, of course i went to show my support for techno and he was there with mr beast.

"i didn't even know you were in la!" i laugh automatically in a better mood.
"i'm here for vidcon obviously" he says.
"yeah no shit dumbass." maddie laughs as she joins our conversation.
"so karl, how long have u been here" maddie smiles.
"just two days, how bout u?"
"around 3 days" i reply.
"anyways y/n have u heard from techno yet?" maddie asks
"oh technos here! i wanna see him" karl smiles.
"he's not here right now" i say bluntly, looking back at the door.
"oh" is all that escapes karl's mouth.

i walk down to the pool where i see wilbur, niki, minx and quackity all playing chicken, wilbur obviously winning.
dream, phil, mr beast and eret were all enjoying a drink by the bar we rented.
schlatt was probably asleep on one of the chairs and fundy was just looking at his phone sat down.
george and sapnap were both cracking glow sticks in the corner even though it wasn't even nighttime yet.

as i sit down in the grass with maddie and karl i begin to feel as if somethings missing, but i don't know what.
maybe it was him, maybe it wasn't. all i know is that i need to get my mind off it.

"last one to jump in the pool is a loser!!"i yell to karl and maddie.
i begin to sprint to the pool taking my hair out of the ponytail it was in. i yell for everyone to move and i jump into the cold pool.

the water on my skin was refreshing and the sun hitting my shoulders was amazing.
the pool was just deep enough that wil couldn't stand in it, so i had no issue jumping in it (i'm sorry if your taller then wil : (
next i felt the cold splash of karl jumping in after me then finally maddie.

we all begin to splash eachother until wil got mad and hopped out of the pool because of it.

-

dinner was about to be served since it turned out to be around 7pm, we had ordered pizza and i decided to share with karl.

i hear a car pull up to the driveway, assuming it's the pizza i go through the house to the front door, but it wasn't pizza.

i see a familiar brunette get out of the car along with techno.  he was finally home.

but as they reach the door i notice something out the window.
they were, hugging?
wait are they dating? this is so confusing.
either way i felt terrible about myself.
he probably liked her more anyway.

i decide not to go back to the pool party but instead go into my room. i didn't feel like being around people right now.

i finally get to my room and flop on my bed.
i didn't even bother to get out of my wet clothes. i felt sad and confused.
who was she to him?
who was i to him?
was i just someone to call when he was lonely, just someone to work with?
i felt like i was overthinking it, actually i was definitely overthinking it. but i couldn't stop.

then i heard a knock at my door.
i didn't answer.
the knocking continued.
"y/n can i come in" i hear technos voice softly say.
"yeah" i say on my phone trying to act calm.

he comes and sits on my bed.
"your not down at the pool?" techno says.
"my head hurts" i lie bluntly.
"do you want me to get you some water?" techno asks as he sits on my bed.
"no thanks" i reply.
"you've taken medicine right?" he looks at me.
"yeah"
"well anyway, i bought you this" he reached into his pocket to pull out a small bracelet that had a (favourite colour) flower on.
"i hope it makes up for missing some of the party" he smiles as he passes me the bracelet.
"thank you" i take it and put it on.
it fits perfectly.
"i hope you like it, it's not much but yknow" he smiles.
"i think i'm gonna go out to the pool now i think the pizzas here" he laughs as he stands up.
"i think i'll come" i say as i get up out of bed.

-

it was around 7pm, there were glow sticks in the pool, a couple people were drunk, niki and wil took on the job of making sure everyone was safe. i was currently sat with maddie and alex,
third wheeling as always .
techno and fundy were in the corner of the backyard doing, something? i couldn't quite put my finger on it.
mr beast was organising something with dream i think.
the rest were all just fucking around of course they were minecraft youtubers afterall.

a few people were filimg vlogs, our jobs relied on minecraft so you can imagine we aren't making a lot of money at the moment.
of course i was trying to keep up with my schedule of posting at least every 3 days but i just keep forgetting to get footage. half of the time i end up using maddies so that's probably what i'll do for tomorrow's upload.

tomorrow's upload. fuck.
i completely forgot about that.

after the party dies down we all say our goodbyes to mr beast and karl. then we begin to clean up, i take all of the empty beer bottles and trash to the rubbish bin, we surprisingly got everything packed up quickly.

everyone seemed to go back into their rooms saying goodnight then doing their own stuff.
but i had another thing to worry about.

tomorrow's upload.

hey guyssss
i deadass think that this book is kinda bad but i still enjoy writing it 😭
i'm sorry i haven't uploaded that much, i have a job now so like gotta get that bag. but it is school holidays so i have a bit of free time :p

anyways chapter suggestions ?
i have pretty bad writers block so if u suggest ideas i'll probably get them out quicker eee.

anyways ily take care of urself and drink plenty of water <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 71 15
This is a story about you, the reader, Y/N, and Dream. You are brought to a world that makes little sense to you. You believe you are alone in this c...
413K 5.6K 55
welp, I've done it. I've made an imagine book Requests always open cuz I'm not creative! Characters I'll write about: *Quackity *Wilbur *Karl Jacobs ...
468K 15K 64
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ❝𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞?❞ ❝𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬❞ PS. this is a very old book and i hate how its written...