JUBILEE LINE โ”€ WILBUR SOOT โœ”

By wonwoorieul

"There's a reason, that London puts barriers on the tube line" "There's a reason, they fail" OR In which Wilb... More

JUBILEE LINE
PLATFORM ZERO
PLATFORM ONE
PLATFORM TWO
PLATFORM THREE
PLATFORM FIVE
PLATFORM SIX
PLATFORM SEVEN
PLATFORM EIGHT
EPILOGUE
ALTERNATIVE ENDING
NOTICE

PLATFORM FOUR

11.3K 413 782
By wonwoorieul

PLATFORM FOUR

TW: MENTIONS OF S**C!DE, ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP AND SEXUAL ASSAULT

It had been days, once again, since Holly had last spoken to Wilbur. The call was very comforting to her, and she had also somehow managed to keep it from Jared very well.

It was extremely lucky for her that Jared had decided to not look through her phone the past few days; his controlling nature really showed as he made sure he knew every single contact saved to her phone and every number which had been dialled.

It was toxic, no one could deny that. Holly was very aware of this fact, but she was scared to leave Jared. No matter how much she tried convincing herself that it wouldn’t be as bad as her mind was playing it out, it was still a horrible thought.

Maybe that was why she was so happy to have met Wilbur. He seemed like such a contrast, he seemed like someone who could actually help.

But then again, Jared did in a weird and twisted way.

Hopefully Wilbur could save her though, because then she may have the same fate as Wilbur’s plan that night on the London Underground.

It’s not like this was going any worse was it?

“Who the fuck is Wilbur?”

Oh shit.

Holly froze at Jared’s voice. His tone was extremely aggressive, and he looked over her small and rather weak (compared to his own) figure.

She thought she was safe. She was literally cooking for Jared at the time, a chicken breast on a cutting board in front of her.

“I’ll say it again you bitch, who the fuck is Wilbur?”

Holly stuttered for a few seconds, before managing to say “A friend” with the last of her rapidly dying courage.

“A friend who I haven’t approved of, let alone been made aware of his existence? I know it! You’re cheating on me, you’re fucking cheating on me, little whore”

“No” Holly squeaked out, her voice barely audible over the string of curse words and derogatory terms which he was calling her.

It was sad to admit, but Holly was used to it.

She was used to all the shame she felt when she had done nothing, she was used to feeling useless, she was used to feeling inferior in this relationship compared to her power-hungry counterpart.

She was used to what was about to come. Holly was prepared for Jared to beat her, and she was used to the inevitable sexual assault.

“I’ll teach you who you belong to you fucking slut!”

●○•°•○●

Wilbur stared down at the blank pages of his tatty old notebook and scoured his brain for a new idea. He needed lyrics for a new song fast, and he just couldn’t think of any which would work.

He had already written one, he named it ‘Jubilee Line’, but since he concluded that one, he had been struggling for an idea which would work.

Until his eyes drifted over to his phone. He didn’t know why he even had it near him, he wasn’t going to get any form of notification any time soon.

He clicked on the screen to check the time, although he was really checking for his lock screen. A photo of Holly was displayed there, and it was absolutely gorgeous to him.

The girl who he was in love with was on his phone constantly, even if he didn’t want to say that he was in love.

A sudden burst of inspiration came to his brain as he aggressively scribbled down some lyrics for the chorus he had been working on for a couple hours earlier.

Is he better than me?

Has he seen more to this life?

The anger and jealousy he had for Jared was evident as the pressure from his pencil became even harder. Wilbur wanted to be the one with Holly, but all he could do right now was sit in his London apartment and write soppy songs about his sad life.

Can he smoke more?

Can he fuck more?

Are you good enough to be his wife?

Hot tears began to run down Wilbur’s face as he leant back in frustration. He dwelled back on the lyrics, he knew he would never be the one good enough for Holly.

He was always just going to be Wilbur, the man who she saved from walking off of the platform. Nothing more, nothing less.

He would never be as good as Jared.

And these thoughts clouded over his mind as he finished up the song, tears of anger still rolling down his face the whole time. After a few seconds of sitting there, he forgot that he actually needed to name the song.

‘Losing Face’

That seemed fitting.

●○•°•○●

"there's a reason, london puts barriers on the tube line."

"there's a reason, they fail."

●○•°•○●

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 11.6K 130
A story that will follow the entire saga with its own individual twists and turns, please do give it a try you may be pleasantly surprised. There ar...
287K 5.8K 34
โ˜•๏ธ (Y/n)(l/n) just got fired, & is scrambling for a new job. And when a random salesman from Dunder Mifflin strikes up a conversation with you at a...
948K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
201K 3.4K 21
You and Peter have been best friends since birth and you two do everything together. When Lucy finds Narina you, Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy are t...