๐๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“ ๐ | haikyuu x...

By lovekoushi

โ and if you're gonna call me a bitch, make sure to put baddest in front of it. โž (๐——๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก๐—จ๐—˜๐——... More

i'm sangwoah, that's all I need to say
(๐Ÿญ) instagram party
(๐Ÿฎ) akaashi please rail me
(๐Ÿฏ) that damn ravine
(๐Ÿฐ) BARK BARK and short thingz ๐Ÿ˜บ
(๐Ÿฑ) this is BULLYING
(๐Ÿฒ) sad simps
(๐Ÿณ) the club?
(๐Ÿด) walmart sangwoo
โ™กinstaโ™ก
(๐Ÿต) a dumbass going to school
(๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ) on asahi's bible
(๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ) sad boi hours
(๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ) anxiety and crackheadery
(๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ) maid ootd ๐Ÿคช
(๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ) the fox, off brand kags and the twin
(๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ) caps ๐Ÿงข
(๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ) it's the unstable mental health for me
(๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ) stan TWICE or u die
โ™กinstaโ™ก
(๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด) the mooya twins
(๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต) use protection
(๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ) surprise! ๐Ÿฅณ
(๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ) doggy pile
(๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ) oikawa's back at it again
โš ๏ธ VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!
(๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ) where art thou ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ
(๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ) pads and assholes
(๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ) there is an idiot among us
(๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ) osamu is a simp, confirmed
(๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด) insta compilations pt. 1
(๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต) insta compilations pt. 2
(๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ) guys i think she's horny
(๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ) breaking into teru's house with the gang
(๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ) poppy
(๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ) soju soju soju
INTERMISSION: PICK A LOVER
RESULTS
(๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ) poly
(๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ) hyogo
(๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ) it's 3am and im horny
(๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ) twinkle toes
(๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด) egos, hoes and bros
im discontinuing the book, im sorry.

(๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ) wake up call !ยก!ยก

14K 567 722
By lovekoushi

Fuzzy socks and a pikachu onesie, that's the last of it. After an hour of packing, you're done and ready to go. You checked off everything that you've packed just in case you forgot something.

It was very lucky that your parents allowed you to sleep in school, but of course not before lecturing you about being careful. You told coach takeyuki about the great news and he assigned you to sleep with the other girl managers. He said you were now a temporary manager of fukurodani.

You told kiyoko and the other girls about the news too and they were excited especially yachi, that lil cutie.

You wanted to surprise the boys once again so you didn't tell them yet. Right now, it's about 5:30 in the morning so you're sure that the boys are still asleep. Your parents wanted to drive you earlier because they still had work to attend to.

"Honey! Are your bags all ready?" your mom yelled from downstairs.

"They are!" you responded.

"Then come down! We're going!" she said.

"Coming!"

You ran down the stairs with your medium sized luggage and a small purse. Your dad took the luggage from you mid-way through the stairs because you were struggling. He took them to the car which was waiting outside.

When you walked outside, a tall brunette dove into you, like literally.

"You little lucky fucker, you're sleeping with hot boys," she whispered, making sure that your parents couldn't hear. "Hey God, I've seen what you've done for others." Sierra melodramatically looked up to the sky with her hands on her hips.

"Calm down woman, it's only for a few days." you rolled your eyes with a grin.

"At least be grateful!" she smacked you in the head, causing you to wince.

"I am! What the fuck!" you smacked her on the shoulder as rebuttal.

"Send pictures, okay?" she said while she walked you towards the awaiting car. Your mom and dad decided to drive you to the school personally.

"Yeah, yeah." you replied as you went into the backseat of the vehicle.

Your parents and you waved at Sierra as your dad started the engine and drove out of the driveway.

Fifteen minutes later, you arrive in front of the school gates.

Your father drove inside where coach takeyuki and kaori were waiting.

Your dad parked in front of them and all of you got out of the car. Your dad brought your (f/c) luggage out of the trunk and gave it to you.

All of you greeted coach takeyuki as you stood beside kaori who was still half-awake while the adults conversed with each other.

"We leave our daughter in your care." you hear your mom say whereas coach takeyuki nodded in reply.

Your mom and dad then kissed you goodbye. You watched their car leave the campus.

"Kaori will show you your sleeping quarters, y/n." coach takeyuki said before leaving first.

"Oh my god! I'm so excited! I can finally gossip with you, you're literally heather." kaori squealed, presumedly out of her half-awake state now.

"What is it with people saying I'm heather?!" you cried. "I'm literally not!"

"But you are though, stop lying to yourself." she argued while you followed her towards where you were supposed to sleep at.

---

"Why don't you wake up the boys?" kiyoko suggested while she was helping you arrange your clothes into the closet.

"That's a good idea, I bet they'd be shocked." yachi giggled as she looked for a spare pillow and blanket for you to use.

"One day you're gonna give them a heart attack with the constant surprises." kaori laughed, getting ready to take a morning shower.

It was 6:05 so the boys were still asleep. Maybe some of them were already awake, but there were no signs that they were.

"Fine, where are there rooms?" you stand up, promptly finishing unpacking.

"Karasuno's room is two doors down from ours, next to theirs are shiratorizawa and fukurodani. Aoba johsai's and nekoma's are around the corner." kaori informed you, walking out of the room to go to the bathroom.

You cracked your neck and fingers before heading out of the room.

You walked two doors down and stop in front of karasuno's door. You opened it and was relieve that it wasn't locked. Um, that's kinda unsafe though but whatever.

There was a quiet ambiance around the room when you walked in. Everyone was still asleep, and in very chaotic sleeping arrangements.

Tanaka and noya were on top of each other whilst hinata's butt was in tobio's face. Yamaguchi was sprawled out like a mat and ennoshita was sleeping on Yamaguchi's leg. The only normal ones were suga, daichi and asahi. You took several pictures of them with your phone.

Next, you picked up a big pillow which was conviniently placed by the door and then rolled back your shoulders.

"Pillow fight!" you screamed but not too loud so the other teams won't hear it.

You smacked daichi who was the closest one to you. Proceeding to do the same with suga and tanaka and noya who were beside suga. And then kinoshita and Narita.

You smacked hinata in the head and tobio in the butt which was on display. You smacked ennoshita's and yamaguchi's heads as you thwacked tsukki way harder than the rest because why not.

All of them groaned except hinata who's still dead asleep, you got a bit concerned.

"What in the fucking hell?!" tsukki exclaimed when he saw me standing over him. "It's my sleep paralysis demon." he cringed at me.

You hit him another time, scoffing.

"Y/n?" daichi grunted. Damn, his morning voice was hot.

Yamaguchi and tobio stared at you in confusion while rubbing their eyes.

"Someone wake hinata up, i think he's in another universe." you chuckled.

Tobio slapped his head so hard, making him wake up almost instantly.

"Is everyone awake? If that's the case, I'm heading to Fukurodani's. Bye y'all." you didn't wait for a response as you exited karasuno's room.

You headed to Fukurodani's which was across karasuno's before opening the luckily unlocked door.

As you expected everyone was in deep slumber, snores which you assumed was bokuto's was the only loud thing in the enclosed space.

You smirked evilly when you had an idea on how to wake them up. But not before taking pictures of course.

You made sure to close the door whilst clearing your throat. You put both your hands around your mouth to amplify your voice.

"FIRE!! EVERYONE WAKE UP! THERE'S A FIRE!!" you howled.

Everyone in the room sprung up like seaweeds, completely disoriented.

"DUCK, COVER AND ROLL!! I REPEAT, DUCK, COVER AND ROLL!" you continue to scream bloody murder.

Bokuto frantically did as you said, half asleep. The rest were too startled to understand what you were saying.

You laughed boisterously watching bokuto make a fool out of himself. You almost felt guilty, ALMOST.

"Y/n? It's so early.." akaashi yawned, realizing who was screaming.

"Bro, where's the fire? Is there even a fire?" sarukui groaned, laying back down.

"Nah, I was kidding." you giggled.

"Really, y/n! Couldn't have said that sooner?!" bokuto complained, taking a halt at rolling on the floor.

"Fuck you, y/n." komi flipped you off, aggravated from being woken up so abruptly.

"Get yo lazy asses up. I'm going to wake the others." you said before leaving the room.

You skipped towards the next door, shiratorizawa's. Without knocking, you turned the door knob and pushed the door open.

Your jaw dropped seeing them up and about but all of them were half naked. HALF NAKED LADIES, GENTLEMEN, QUEERS, GAYS AND THEYS, HALF FUCKING NAKED.

"Holy shit." your eyes bulged, taking in the amount of abs and muscles in front of you right now. Your nose almost bled ngl.

Goshiki squealed panicking while trying to cover his bare torso, "Y/N!"

"Oh my god, don't you know how to knock?" Shirabu turned his back to you.

"Hola mamas." tendo made his way towards you, not even bothered by you staring at his toned stomach.

Semi and ushijima followed after tendo, surrounding you. You just about fainted right then and there.

"You're already here, y/n?" ushijima was oblivious at how much he was affecting you right now.

"Y-yeah," you stuttered.

"You're really early." semi raised his eyebrows, leaning into you. He definitely knew what he was doing.

"I-I–fuck!" you slapped your cheeks. "Y'all are too hot for me!" you scramble away from them, leaving immediately. If you didn't leave you might have kissed ushijima's muscles already.

You rubbed your reddened cheeks while making your way to seijoh's room. After fairly calming down, you opened their door.

Unlike shiratorizawa who were already awake, not a single active soul is felt in seijoh's. Everyone was still sleeping. 

You observed everyone, thinking of ways on how to wake them up when your eyes zeroed in on kunimi. You walked over to him, smiling widely at how cute he looked while asleep.

You took pictures, no duh.

You crouched down beside him, admiring his face when a pair of arms circled your waist making you yelp silently.

You were now laying down next to the person who grabbed you. You turned to see who it was and was met with oikawa's resting face.

You tried getting out of his grip but it was too tight.

You lightly slapped his cheeks, attempting to wake him up.

"Oikawa, dude." you whispered. "Oikawa, wake up bub." you poked his left cheek. But he still wasn't waking up.

"What the fuck, y/n, is that you?" you hear iwa's voice. His head popped up from oikawa's back, his eyes half lidded.

"Help me, iwa!" you cried, struggling.

"What the fuck are you doing there?" he sat up.

"Oikawa just grabbed me out of nowhere! I can't wake him up." you pouted.

Iwa slapped oikawa's back, making you cringe at the loud sound. Everyone else woke up from the plangent thump. That's gotta hurt.

"AHH! OUCH! THAT HURTS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER! WHAT–" oikawa wailed, opening his eyes. He noticed you beside him and his hands on your waist.

"Y/n?" he had tears in his eyes from how much pain he had just experienced.

"Hi bub, can you let go of me?" you asked.

"But you're comfy though." he snuggled into your neck, sniffing. You felt his tears on your skin. You didn't know if you should be worried or not.

"Oikawa!" iwa shouted.

"Okay, okay!" oikawa gave your waist one last squeeze before letting go. You stood up, everyone was staring at you.

"What?" you furrowed your eyebrows.

"How did you even get in here?" kyotani asked, yawning aggressively.

"Your door was unlocked."

"Yahaba, you had one job." makki admonished the poor half awake boy.

"Mattsun said he would lock it after he went to the bathroom in the middle of the night!" yahaba said defensively.

"I didn't say that!" mattsun scoffed in disbelief.

"Aight, imma head out." you announced before a fight would ensue.

The last room was nekoma. Finally, you stopped in front of nekoma's door, the last team. You were getting progressively tired.

You didn't even bother knocking, you just went in.

Your eyes widen when you see kenma already up, playing on his gaming console. The rest were still asleep.

"Kenma! It's so early for that! I keep telling you!" you reprimanded the pudding head, grabbing the console from his hands.

"You're gonna drop dead if you keep doing this!" you yelled.

"Give it back! I was finishing a game!" he tried to grab the console from you but you ran from him. He started to chase you.

The others woke up while the both of you were fighting. It's probably because you stepped on all of them while running and because of how noisy the both of you were being.

"Please y/n! Let me finish that one game and then I'm done!!" kenma screamed, tackling you on the ground.

"No kenma, get off me!" you hugged the console to your chest so he wouldn't get it.

"Okay y'all, too early. It's too early." kuroo interrupted, prying kenma off of you.

Lev helped you up, his hair disheveled because he just woke up. You gave the console to lev seeing he was so much taller.

"Do NOT give it to him." you instructed him in a serious tone.

"Lev! Give it back!" kenma cried from kuroo's arms.

Lev shrugged, "Sorry bro, the boss says no."

"I hate you y/n." kenma scowled at you.

You laughed and wrapped your arms around him.

"I love you too, bub."

"Why are you here so early? Yesterday you were late." Kuroo asked.

"Because I had a lot of unpacking to do." you replied, and then you almost choked because you weren't supposed to say that.

"What unpacking? Why do you need to unpack?" yaku questioned suspiciously.

You sighed, "I'm sleeping here with you guys." you smiled, holding up a peace sign.

"HUH?!"

---

HELLO GOOD MORNING/AFTERNOON/EVENING TO ALL OF YOU!

This is a very long chapter, longer than what I usually write lmao.

So I hope you enjoy it! THANK YOU FOR 50K READS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

846K 27.6K 45
โ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐Ž๐๐’? ๐๐„๐‚๐€๐”๐’๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐ˆ๐”๐Œ ๐…๐ˆ๐๐„โž โ†ณin which y/n texts Kuroo purely for the sake of her che...
106K 5.4K 70
dance au hinata harem ----- แด›สœแด‡ส ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ แดœษดแด…แด‡ส€๊œฑแด›แดแดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด„แด‡ ส™แด‡แด›แดกแด‡แด‡ษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดส€ สŸแดœ๊œฑแด›, แด›สœแด‡ แดษดสŸส แด›สœษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ส แด‹ษดแด‡แดก แดกแด€๊œฑ แด›สœแด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ส สœแด€แด… แด›แด สœแด€แด แด‡ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ... แด›...
73.2K 1.9K 20
The Karasuno Volleyball Club will have a trip during summer break as a way of relaxing. They decide to go to the beach for a week and have the time o...
152K 4.4K 18
โ—กฬˆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ? ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ [haikyuu !! | ๆŽ’็ƒๅฐ‘ๅนด] kenma x fem oc ใ€‚ JUST A HEADS UP: its very cringe i am praying for whoever...