His Experiment

By Bookworm281212

For some reason, just about everybody Jungkook knew was either participating, or telling him to participate. ... More

Warnings and Info
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
FYI
Chapter Four
Chapter Six

Chapter Five

613 35 31
By Bookworm281212

Jungkook thought he was going to pass out the second he looked at this man's face and heard his voice.

Maybe if this man wasn't the most handsome and attractive man Jungkook had ever seen in his life, Jungkook wouldn't be so intimidated.

This guy must have been a Greek god or something.

Blond hair falling slightly onto his face, his striking brown eyes stared directly into Jungkook's soul. Thick eyebrows raised slightly as if to tease Jungkook, and a smirk adorning his overall handsome face with his perfect lips. He had sharp features and looked not that much older than Jungkook.

"Very nice to finally meet you, my dear."

Jungkook screamed internally at the pet name.

This man is going to be the death of me...

"N-Nice to meet you too." Jungkook stuttered a little, but tried to stay calm.

V extended his hand that Jungkook was obsessing over earlier for a handshake. Jungkook tried not to let his hand tremble and shook his hand, taking notice of the size difference.

"Ah, no need to be so nervous. There's nothing for you to be scared of. Let's move this meeting ahead, shall we?"

Oh god, Jungkook would beg to hear him speak for hours. It was so deep and soothing, Jungkook wondered if he had a good singing voice too.

Jungkook just nodded his head, not trusting his voice.

"Right, you must be a little shaken up by that raged fool. He'll be taken care of accordingly for his behavior, do not worry." V waved his hand dismissively, as if he didn't even want to think about the man.

Although Jungkook was curious about what would happen to the man, he decided not to push it and ask. He still had no idea how V was, even if he's been fairly nice so far.

"Anyway, let's not think about him. We are here to talk about you. So you're gonna have to start talking, darling." V folded his hands and rested his head on them, staring intensely at Jungkook.

"Okay..." Jungkook said shakily.

He had so many questions.

"I know you're just burning with curiosity, and have many questions. Why don't you ask a few?" V asked as if he was reading Jungkook's mind.

"W-Why did you just send everyone off like that? Without talking to them?" Jungkook asked, gathering enough courage to look V in the eyes again.

"Not the first question I thought you'd ask, but you seem to be full of surprises. To answer your question, I didn't need to talk to them. I don't need to waste my breath talking to them. They are all irrelevant now. You, on the other hand, are not." V smiled.

"Oh..." Jungkook blushed a little bit and tried to suppress the shocked look on his face. He couldn't help but interpret V's words as meaning he was more important to him than anyone else there today. Obviously, he could've assumed that since he was the lucky winner in the first place, but it felt different hearing it from the scientist himself.

"Any other questions?" V urges Jungkook to speak. He wanted to hear Jungkook talk and ask him questions. Jungkook would have to get comfortable here eventually, and V wanted him to feel comfortable around him.

"Why?" Jungkook looked into V's eyes with another surge of courage and curiosity.

"Why what?"

"Why did you pick me?"

"Oh, don't fret, sweetheart. The answer to that will be revealed in due time. That is the one thing I can not tell you yet. Anything else?" V smirked again.

This guy is so confusing...

Why did he tell me to ask him questions if he wasn't going to answer them?

Jungkook thought. He was still burning in curiosity about so many things, but wasn't sure exactly what to ask.

Finally, he thought of something that seemed appropriate.

"Um, what exactly am I going to do here?"

"Ah! I'm glad you asked. You can ask any other questions at a later date, but that question brings me to the next topic of discussion. Your duty and your contract." V explained and snapped his fingers. A guard immediately brought over a stack of papers and placed them on the desk.

V noticed Jungkook's curious, gorgeous doe eyes looking at the papers and slid the pile in front of him.

"This is your contract. That's what I call it at least. Please read through it, and then sign at the bottom where it says if you agree with everything. Then you need to fill out those forms about yourself." V explained and handed Jungkook a pen.

"Okay, sure." Jungkook started reading the papers in front of him.

Nothing seemed too awful.

Until he kept reading.

"You must always obey V. He is your boss and will provide you with everything necessary needed to survive and succeed here. He is the one in charge, and will give you your daily assignments and assist you when needed. He will operate the major experiments. Your consent is needed to help conduct experiments, and to possibly be experimented on. Consent will be given once you sign your name."

What the fuck does all of this mean?!

Jungkook tried to hide his shock and confusion. He didn't know what to expect, but he didn't expect having to consent to being experimented on.

This was all more serious now.

"I'll help you sum it all up, Jungkook. You will work for me in my lab, and I will give you your assignments. The contract lists examples of tasks I may give you. You are to live in my house during weekdays, and are allowed to visit home during weekends." V explained.

Jungkook slowly nodded, processing the information.

I guess that's not all horrible.

"What exactly is this whole thing about experimenting on me? C-Could I die here?" Jungkook asked in a panic.

He'd rather not sign the form only to find out he needs to donate his organs to V or something, and then can't get out of it because of a contract he signed.

"No. You will not be killed or extremely injured like that. Nothing of a sort should happen to you here, unless on the occurrence of a fluke. However, there haven't been any casualties here before involving humans." V's explanation soothed Jungkook a little bit. V looked absolutely certain nothing bad would happen to the chosen one.

Weirdly enough, Jungkook trusted V.

He had to.

"As for the experiments, that's a loose term. Mostly we would have you fill out surveys, hook you up to machines temporarily to study you as an example of a human, and smaller scale experiments like that to help us gain information on how the human body and brain reacts to certain situations. Understood?" V explained further.

Jungkook was more relieved knowing he wouldn't be getting robotic body parts or be shoved in a conservation tank.

Jungkook slowly nodded and looked back at the paper, feeling V's eyes burn into him.

The situation was finally setting in for Jungkook.

For $100,000, he would work in a lab with V, for who knows how long.

He would belong to V, the best scientist in the country, if not then in the world.

"I assure you, you will be taken care of here. You will get your money, and we get the data and lab help we need. If there's no other questions before you sign, then please sign the consent form." V assured.

After thinking for a moment, Jungkook hesitantly signed the paper.

V smirked.

"Good. Thank you for your cooperation and consent. Fill out these other forms, and then we may begin." V handed Jungkook another small pile of papers for him to read and sign.

Their fingers brushed when Jungkook grabbed the papers from V's hand, sending shivers down his spine.

Jungkook read and filled out the rest of the forms. There were all about his health, background, skills, and just about him in general.

Slightly invasive, but okay.

He slid the finished forms over to V and slumped back in his seat.

Somehow, he was more nervous now then when he first got here.

How is this all going to go?

———-

Hello! Author here, back from the dead!

I'm terribly sorry for such a unannounced hiatus. I have no more reasons besides me being totally busy and struggling with my mental health. I will try my best to be more consistent again now that I'm 'back' and interact with u all again! I'm already almost done with the next chapter.

I love you all so so much, and thank you so much for sticking with me!

See u soon 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 30.5K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
902K 48.6K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
870K 40.3K 172
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
315K 20K 84
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...