๐–ข๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐–บ'๐—Œ ๐–ฑ๐–พ๏ฟฝ...

By mochiminie_

"๐–ณ๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—€๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—† ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡ ๐—†๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ผ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ... More

๐–ฏ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ
01 : $500-๐–ฉ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—
02 : ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฌ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹
03 : '๐–ฉ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—' ๐– ๐—‡ ๐– ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—
04 : ๐–ฃ๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—… ๐–ฆ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
05 : ๐–ถ๐–บ๐—’ ๐–ณ๐—ˆ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž
06 : ๐– ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐—… ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฃ๐–บ๐—’
07 : ๐–ฃ๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—…'๐—Œ ๐–ก๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„
08 : ๐–จ ๐–ข๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž
09 : ๐–ฒ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‰๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ๐–พ, ๐–ฌ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–ฟ***๐–พ๐—‹
11 : ๐–ข๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ถ๐–พ ๐–ก๐–พ ๐–ฅ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ?
12 : ๐–ก***๐—, ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ณ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐—
13 : ๐–ฒ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‰๐—‰๐—‚๐—‡'
14 : ๐–จ ๐–ถ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–ถ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐– ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž
15 : ๐–ฌ๐—‚๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ
16 : ๐–ฃ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ฏ๐—…๐–บ๐—’ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–ฌ๐–พ
17 : ๐–ข๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ
๐–ค๐—‰๐—‚๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ : ๐–ฆ๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—‡, ๐–ณ๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ข๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐–บ'๐—Œ ๐–ฑ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ : ๐–ฏ๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—

10 : ๐–ฆ๐—Ž๐—‚๐—…๐— ๐–ณ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‰

8.4K 687 1.8K
By mochiminie_

[⚾]

[Y/N's POV]

"Good morning, Y/N!"

"You look good today."

"Oh gee, I love your hair clip!"

"Is that a new bag? It looks fancy!"

"Hey, Y/N!"

Ah, is this what it feels like to be rich? Being surrounded with kids, trying to get your attention? It's been barely a week since I got back to school yet people were quick to absorb the news of me dramatically rising from the shabs to luxury. Now, they want me. They used to make fun of me, but now they want me.

"Y/N!" One of the girls in our class ran to me. "Do you mind eating lunch with us?"

"I'm grabbing lunch at Tiffany's, I'm sorry."

Flashing a fake smile, I felt satisfaction upon seeing her face crumble apart. I may have gone rich but that doesn't mean I'd be stupid to befriend everyone who used to step on me. They only love me because of the money.

I sat on my chair, eyes lazed on my phone. Taehyun's seat was empty. But it would be better to keep it that way. Peace at last.

However..

"Good morning."

"What do you want?"

Taehyun smirked down as he just entered the class. He propped next to me and placed his feet on the desk. I chose not to care.

"You're not greeting me back, L/N?"

I raised a brow, scrolling through my phone. I felt him shift and his strong perfume wafted into my nostrils as he leaned closer. I scooted away.

"You hate me, don't you?"

"Oh, no." I faced him. "Hate doesn't justify enough these grudge that I've been holding against you for so long. I want you to trip over a knife, drown in sea water, and be food to sharks until they poo your crushed bones and fertile the sea floor."

He put a hand on his chest. "I'm hurt." He smiled.

"I'm glad."

"It's dodgeball later for PE."

"So?"

He smirked. "If you really are a brave girl, then put on a show for me."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Afternoon. Everyone in the class were in the gymnasium. I just finished changing into PE shorts and a white tee when I barged in, tying my hair. A few guys whistled and the girls surrounded me. My eyes wandered around, looking for Taehyun and there he was, tossing a ball in the air. He was in his jogging pants and black shirt, forehead concealed under a black bandana. His eyes met mine yet I was quick to look away. Just in, Mr. Park, the PE teacher, entered the scene.

"Alright, separate in two groups now. It's boys vs girls."

We girls grunted as the boys rejoiced. Clearly, this was unfair. The boys went in first with the ball and all girls were huddled in the middle. I was at the center and the ball was in Taehyun's hands. As soon as Mr. Park blew his whistle, Taehyun, with all his might, aimed and threw his ball towards me at sonic speed. I quickly dodged and ran to the other side. More balls fired, alternating from both sides of their team and before I knew it, my team shed members in just a blink of an eye.

"Shit.."

"Y/N! Don't let them get you! OW MY HEAD!"

It was like a rain of tennis balls in which I'd swiftly avoid. As the girls around me wince for being hit, my eyes focused onto Taehyun who targeted nobody else but me. My team just needed to catch 3 balls and we'd be able to win before they strike us all. So far, we had 2. I ran to the other side, missing Taehyun's fire just a few inches. My teammates were screaming, cheering for me since I was the last one to stand.

Taehyun held up a hand, smirking. "On my mark, boys."

"One."

They all positioned.

"Two."

Fists raised, they set their aim on me. Taehyun and I exchanged glares.

"Three!"

They simultaneously fired, as if it were cannonballs going for a ship. I ducked down and slid to the floor, raising one hand up to catch one. And I did.

Mr. Park blew his whistle. "Fair game! Girls won!"

It's our turn. Since I saved our team, I was given the chance to take the first shot. The boys were huddled in the middle as the girls parted in both sides. Taehyun was at the center and my eyes were set on him. Mr. Park blew once more and I positioned myself as if playing baseball. I yelled.

"DETROIT SMAAAASHHH!!!!"

The tennis ball fired from my hand like a bullet and Taehyun's reflexes weren't fast enough to react. Eyes wide, he watched as the ball sped towards him.

BONK!

"Taehyun!"

The boys called his name as he collapsed to the floor. His forehead had this massive red spot from which I hit. He was knocked out. Completely unconscious.

Ah, shit..

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It was already 6 in the evening. The school grounds were dark, buildings slowly turning off their lights. I remained inside the campus, guarding this knocked out snitch in front of me inside the clinic. Since it was all my fault, I took responsibility. The nurse even scolded me into thinking that I was planning to bust his head open. I kinda wanted to, but I wouldn't go that far.

Shifting into my seat, I replaced his ice pack with a new one. His forehead was still red and swollen. I couldn't help but to actually feel sorry.

"Technically, it's your fault." I hissed, gently placing the new ice pack on his forehead. "You challenged me."

His eyelids twitched and his breathing changed. I pursed my lips, leaning onto his bed tiredly.

"You asked me to put on a show, so I did. I never thought you could be this weak. Loser."

I saw the corner of his lips curl up. I rolled my eyes.

"Listen here you little snitch. I know you're finally up."

He slowly opened his eyes and smiled lightly. "Yeah, no shit."

Taehyun slowly sat up, making the ice pack fall to his lap. I reached out for a basin filled with warm water and a towel. He raised a brow.

"What's that for?"

"I'm trying to drown you."

"Y/N."

"The nurse told me to wash you since not only did your weak ass collapsed from a stupid ball but you also had fatigue when you got here."

"Aww," his smile grew wider. "You care for me?"

"Oh my God, how did you know?" I cupped my face and faked a squeal.

Taehyun scoffed and leaned back. He began taking off his shirt, setting it to the side. Pushing his dishevelled hair back, he smirked at me. I almost let go of the basin.

"Like what you see?"

"Why the heck are you stripping?"

"I thought you're going to wash me?" He teased. "You should've done it earlier while I was out; unless you wanted to touch me as soon as I'm up."

"Keep dreaming."

I wet the towel and squeezed the water out before running the cloth along his arms. Working my way up to his chest, I felt him stare, though I didn't look up. I mindlessly bit my lip, cloth driving around his smooth, sun-kissed skin. From his chest, up to his neck. Taehyun sighed and looked up, allowing me to get into every inch until his jawline.

"Done."

"Already?" He frowned.

"You should be thankful I did for you even though you can do it yourself."

"I thought you wanted to touch me?" He chuckled, sliding back into his shirt. "Your hands are now blessed. Don't wash them off, baby."

"Good bye."

I put the basin aside and got up to grab my things. Taehyun heaved himself out of bed, watching me in amusement.

"What time is it?"

"Take a guess."

"Hmm," he brought a finger to his pouty lips. "6 in the evening?"

"Bingo," I applauded him. "Good job, Taehyun!"

"I was out for hours?"

"Yeah, you shouldn't have woken up."

I headed to the door to pull it open. But Taehyun quickly got up, ran to me, pushed it back close with one hand and trapped me in between his arms. He towered over me despite his short height. I gave him a stern gaze.

"You really hate me that much, don't you?"

"Move."

"Oh?" He leaned into my neck. "Will you believe me if I tell you that I'm sorry?"

He's.. Sorry..?

Taehyun brought an arm down to snake around my waist, pulling me close. I shortly winced and held onto his hard chest. He let out a low chuckle.

"Dude," I hissed. "Seriously, I need to go home."

"Why go home to your unit when I can take you to mine?"

"Kang Taehyun!" I stomped onto his foot.

He let go of me and hopped in pain. "Shit.."

"When I tell you to move, move."

He glared at me. "You know, I'm glad you didn't believe me because truth to be told, I'm not and will never be sorry!"

"I'm not dumb."

I abruptly left. Taehyun followed me shortly. It was only the two of us left in the building. The night was falling deeper. When we got to the gates, I received a call from Jongin.

"What do you mean you won't be able to pick me up?" I frowned. "What? My parents summoned you? Urgh. Fine, whatever."

"Grab a cab." Taehyun suggested.

And so we waited by the bus stop. An hour has passed yet not a cab or even a bus passed our route. The street was completely empty even though it was still quite early. Taehyun decided to call Mark, however, the butler was off to pick Mr. Kang from work. I scoffed at the coincidence.

"What's your address?" He asked, grabbing my wrist.

"Why? Let go of me you-"

"I'm walking you home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 616 21
๐”ป๐•–๐•—๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐• ๐•—โ€„'๐•จ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•“๐•๐•ฆ๐•–๐•ค': (หˆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹ษชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ษ™ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹หโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฟโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹...
54.2K 1.8K 14
"๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™™๐™ž๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ."
88K 7.4K 19
"๐–จ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—†๐–พ๐—†๐–ป๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: ๐– ๐—‡๐—’ (๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ) ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—… ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—’๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—’ ๐–ก๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—†...
89.3K 4.8K 91
"๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐š’๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š•๐šข ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐š ๐šข/๐š— ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š  ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๏ฟฝ...