Stronger || NCT mafia au

By bbluejaee

"People like me don't get happy endings." "What if I changed that for you?" What happens when the most feared... More

Prologue
Introduction | important!!!
Chapter 1 | "activate mafia mode"
Chapter 2 | "a little first day fun"
Chapter 3 | "please enjoy the show"
Chapter 4 | "hidden killers"
Chapter 5 | "I won't let it happen again"
Chapter 6 | "lights out"
Chapter 7 | "I'm just happy"
Chapter 8 | "lucky to have you"
Chapter 9 | "finally grown up"
Chapter 10 | "all in the details"
Chapter 11 | "never lose focus"
Chapter 12 | "we're friends"
Chapter 13 | "he deserves it"
Chapter 14 | "how dare you"
Chapter 15 | "I'm ok"
Chapter 16 | "you're the best"
Chapter 17 | "that was rude"
Chapter 18 | "a pretty great team"
Chapter 19 "you're ready"
Chapter 20 | "pull the trigger"
Chapter 21 | "today's the day"
Chapter 22 | "i saw you"
Chapter 23 | "tame the savages"
Chapter 24 | "anything but guarenteed"
Chapter 25 | "you'll get used to it"
Chapter 26 | "aren't you lucky"
Chapter 27 | "sorry about that"
Chapter 28 | "meet the newbie"
Chapter 29 | "I didn't ask you"
Chapter 30 | "and what about it"
Chapter 31 | "fight for this"
Chapter 32 | "an announcement"
Chapter 33 | "stunning"
Chapter 34 | "dance with me"
Chapter 35 | "I'd love to"
Chapter 36 | "challenge accepted"
Chapter 37 | "compromised"
Chapter 38 | "run"
Chapter 39 | "hold on"
Chapter 40 | "never say that"
Chapter 41 | "i cant"
Chapter 42 | "are you kidding?"
Chapter 43 | "heartbeat"
Chapter 44 | "changed my life"
Chapter 45 | "sounds perfect"
Chapter 46 | "great minds"
Chapter 47 | "falling for her"
Chapter 48 | "make me cry"
Chapter 49 | "they got him"
Chapter 50 | "goodbye?"
Chapter 51 | "they're here"
Chapter 52 | "just stay alive"
Chapter 53 | "the party has begun"
Chapter 54 | "didn't think so"
Chapter 55 | "come back to us"
Chapter 56 | "stay strong"
Chapter 57 | "i promise"
Chapter 58 | "right away"
Chapter 59 | "what happened"
Chapter 61 | "treat her well"
Chapter 62 | "trust you"
Chapter 63 | "you're an idiot"
Chapter 64 | "not gonna be happy"
Chapter 65 | "act fast"
Chapter 66 | "get out"
Chapter 67 | "i got you"
Chapter 68 | "left behind"
Chapter 69 | "i got you"
Chapter 70 | "nightmare"
Chapter 71 | "brave face"
Chapter 72 | "finally"
Chapter 73 | "what?"
Chapter 74 | "lucky one"
Chapter 75 | "back at last"
Chapter 76 | "one last fight"
Chapter 77 | "what you came for"
Chapter 78 | "thank you"
Epilogue
New Book! Mark mafia ff
New Book! Jaehyun high school ff
New Book (kinda)!! Renjun royalty ff
New Book! Haechan mafia ff
New Book! Taeyong mafia ff
New Book! Jeno mafia ff
NEW STORY

Chapter 60 | "i missed you"

2.9K 110 134
By bbluejaee

"Knock knock, can I come in?" Taeyong asked, peeking into her room.

"Come on in Tae, it's good to see you." She said, sitting up in her bed with a smile. Taeyong noticed that the color had come back to her face and her movements were more steady.

"We've missed you a lot Ji, I'm glad to see you're better." He said, bending down to hug her carefully. She winced slightly when she moved her arms, a slight pain in her ribs from the bones that were still healing.

"Yeah, sorry it took so long. I can't imagine what you've been dealing with, but from that I hear, you've been doing a great job." He smiled at her.

"Yeah it's been tough but-" he stood up, staring at her in confusion as he processed her words. "Wait, what do you mean by 'hear'" she slightly giggled at his confusion.

"You know, the most frustrating part of being in a coma was being able to hear everything you guys were saying but not being able to do anything about it? Also Taeyong, it's okay to cry you know. I know you always waited until everyone else was gone." She lightly nudged his shoulder causing him to roll his eyes.

"So I'm guessing you probably heard some.... interesting things." He says, eyeing her skeptically as he took a seat.

"Yeah, you could say that. Actually that's what I wanted to talk to you about."

"Well go on then." He urged, staring at her with intense interest.

"Jaehyun confessed to me." Taeyong's eyes widened in shock.

"That fucking coward couldn't even wait to tell you? He didn't even tell me that he was-"

"Wait Tae, it gets worse.."

"Worse??"

"Jeno did too." Taeyong's jaw drops.

"And Jaemin might've as well? He didn't outright but it sounded like he wanted to..."

"Um uhhh well uh..." Taeyong stares at her, lost for words. "What are you uh gonna do?"

"I don't know. What do I do?"

"Well do you feel anything for them?"

"I don't know honestly. For a while I've been feeling... strange, there's no other way to put it. Something in my heart is like missing? I guess?" She trailed off, unsure of how to articulate her thoughts.

"Keep going."

"No, nevermind, I don't even know what I'm saying." She says, waving her hand.

"No you talk this out. You would've never invited to me if you didn't want me to pry, you would've asked for Lucas to cheer you up instead so spill."

"I don't know what to do Taeyong. I can't get ahold of my emotions, I feel weird. It's just like I want something but I don't even know what that something is."

"Jihyun...have you ever thought that maybe you're ready to fall in love?"

"What?" She recoils, sitting up straighter and staring at Taeyong in complete confusion. "Love? Me? No."

"Thank about it, Ji. You're so focused all the time on running NCT and Jang Mafia, training these newbies and leading missions. You never have given yourself a break." Taeyong says, scooting closer to her.

"You literally take care of everyone and bear all your burdens alone. Don't you want someone to be there for you? Someone to stand by you through everything and take care of you for a change? Someone to love you like that?"

"But that's what you guys are. I love you guys and you love me too. This isn't a job for me. I'll always take care of family." She replies, still confused.

"I know that Jihyun, and that's one of the things that makes you such a great leader. But I'm talking about something different. Something that you've definitely never experienced before."

"What do you mean?"

"Jihyun. You're like my little sister. You're more than just our leader but a member of our family and our best friend. We know you'd do anything to protect us as we'd do for you. There's love there as a family." Taeyong starts, Jihyun nodding along in agreement.

"But that's not what I'm talking about when I say that you deserve to fall in love. I'm talking about the type of love that makes your world flip upside down and time freeze. The type of love that when you look into their eyes, it's like they're the only thing holding you to the earth anymore, and you instantly know that you'd do anything for them as they would for you. Someone to be vulnerable around, someone to laugh with, but more importantly, Jihyun, someone to finally be yours"

"What do you..."

"Jihyun, you protect this whole gang, hell, this whole mafia, but you don't have that one person who you can just be with. A real partner to share your life with. You deserve that probably more than any of us, and it's time you find that instead of trying to do a million other things."

"How do you know so much about this, is there something you're not telling me?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows at him causing his eyes to widen as his cheeks flare red.

"Stop trying to change the subject." He mutters out quickly, causing her to let out a laugh.

"You're right though Tae, thank you. That does sound nice... Maybe it's time I focus on myself for a bit. It's obvious that all of you are capable of functioning without my constant help. I just don't know what to do. I've never even let myself think about love before, where do I even start?"

"Look Ji, theres three boys out there who love you, and I mean really love you, and I know you know who I'm talking about. Theres three boys outside of this hospital who have been waiting for you. But this is your choice. When the time is right, you'll know who to pick. Take your time and trust your heart." He smiled at her warmly, lightly gripping onto her hand. She returned his smile and nodded to him in understanding.

"I'm ready to go, Taeyong. Tell the doctors and the boys that I want to leave tomorrow." He nodded at her, standing up from his seat.

"Oh also, don't tell them I could hear. I don't want to embarrass them. I'll tell the ones who need to know." Taeyong nods with a smile, opening the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Ji."

"See you Tae." She waves at him. "Oh! And I can tell you with absolute certainty that Ten feels the same way about you." She says with a wink.

Taeyong face goes pale and his jaw drops at her words.

"I uh- you well um...I'lljustseeyoutomorrowokaybye" He spews out as he rushes away with a red face.

- - -

The boys all gathered in the parking lot, anxiously waiting for Jihyun to come out. Once Taeyong had given the news that she was ready to come home and see them, the entire house descended into madness.

All of the members moods instantly lifted, the energy that had been so subdued in them seemingly returning as they all began yelling and running around the house in happiness. None of the members really got much sleep, their excitement keeping them awake.

Taeyong walked through the hallways with Jihyun. Most of her injuries had healed, except for a tenderness to her ribs and an overall weakness to her muscles from her coma. Her body still had bruises on it and a few scars lingering still, but she walked quickly with Taeyong as he led her to the exit, excitement fueling her every step.

He pulled her to a stop right in front of the doors, putting his hands on her shoulders and looking her in the eyes.

"They're all out there waiting for you Jihyun, you know what to do." He smiled at her and turned her to the door, giving her a light push.

She paused for a moment, taking a deep breath before pushing open the doors and walking through. All of the members had a mix of excitement, astonishment, and happiness on their faces as she scanned over them.

With a huge smile on her face, she looked from boy to boy, taking in all of her family when she locked eyes with one boy. She instantly felt a pull in her heart and her legs just started moving.

She ran to him, jumping into his open arms as he pulled her into a hug. She winced slightly at the impact, but smiled into his neck as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"I've missed you so much."

———
Double update since the first chapter was so short. Enjoy~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

641K 23.8K 86
nct is just the beginning of a limitless existence ❝ checkmate, you're dead ❞ ✿ gang / mafia au ✿ completed
153K 3.2K 22
"Please, I just want to talk." I was scared of him. He was going to hurt me. If he killed Moonbin, he could kill me too. Started : April 17, 2020 Co...
78.5K 3.7K 27
"𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂." Everyone grows up in a world of black and white. That is, until they find their...
56.9K 1.4K 40
NCT OT23 Mafia/Gang au Park Jisung Sequel Healed 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍. 𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍. 𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖𝚒�...