Barrier (BNHA)(Unedited)

By 4everreading4

Being reincarnated was not on my to-do list. Even if it was into my favorite anime. Speaking to a random voic... More

Prologue
Ch. 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Ch. 19 part 1
Chapter 19 part2
Christmas Special
Chapter 21 part 1
I Asked A Friend To Draw Baria
Chapter 21 part 2
Chapter 22
Confused
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Ch. 29
Only if confused about Baria relationships
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Hiatus
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45

Chapter 20

1.9K 76 8
By 4everreading4

Day two at U.A

Baria was not in a good mood. Denki's parents had called him last night asking him where he was. The fact that it had taken them months before they even realised he was missing was concerning. Sure Denki often had money and contributed to the grocery bills but Baria now realised his parents or parent was simply giving him money as a way to compensate their lack of presence in his life. Baria knew that Denki's mother was a hero. His dad was an unknown factor.

Baria had snatched Denki's phone after the first scream of outrage. She may be an orphan but she knew bad parenting when she saw it.

She didn't know that Bakugou kids full story but the violence seemed to be part of his personality. Well, to a degree at least. The other part was it was a subconscious mimicry of someone or a defence mechanism for a complex. Maybe even a way to compensate for something. Hearing maybe.

Baria digressed.

So had snatched Denki's phone and for the first time since she had first met Neito, screamed at a person. However, it had been the first time she well and truly cussed someone out. She had even had the audacity to call the woman out on her parenting skills. Baria had hang up on the woman soon after. Next thing people knew was that Denki's contacts were written down on a piece of paper and his phone was in pieces.

Baria had turned to Denki. Looked him right in the eye and said
"You don't need people like that in your life. If they can't make time for you, have been around and loved you, and didn't notice you were missing for months and don't even live in your house anymore even though you informed them then they are not worth your time and love. "

Denki didn't know if he should be offend, pleased or if he should just ignore what had happened. He had eventually just opted to go with the third.

Baria had then rounded on Neito. He looked at her for a full second before sprinting back into his room, locking the door on his way, and hid his phone.

Baria had never used her quirk within a lock before. She crouched down and placed her hands on either side of the door lock. She cleared her mind by focusing solely on the lock. She imagined a small bubble forming just in front of the lock. She concentrated on easing the bubble into the shape of a key and pushing it into the lock. She imagined it shifting to be a perfect fit with all the necessary crevices. She imagined it solidifying so it would not changed its shape again.

She then opened her eyes. Sweat dripping down the side of her head. Making simply bubbles with specific functions were much easier. She glanced at the lock. There lay a small see through bubble key. She grabbed it and twisted it. The lock clicked open.

The door swung open. Neito was at the window. Dressed for school and with his bag. Phone safely in his pocket. He was half in and half out the window. Neito glanced back at her slowly. To him, she seemed like a monster right out of a horror movie. Eyes red and form emitting a black aura. She was well and truly angry. Niegh, she was in a rage.

Neito slowly turned back towards the window. Baria watching him the whole time. He then threw himself out while Baria spun around and charged down the stairs. All throughout the house the sound of thundering footsteps could be heard. A door was slammed open and shrill screaming began to echo around the neighbourhood.

Neito had seen Baria running after him. He picked up pace.

70 feet.

She was gaining.

60.

Neito was regretting, buying a new phone two days ago.

50.

Oh lord. She was really fast.

40.

Neito was going as fast has he could while not in the correct gear.

30.

He should have thought this through.

20.

She was the one who made their training schedule so why did he this he could out run her.

10.
Neito began screaming.

5.
It was like a scene straight out a horror movie.

0 feet. Baria had launched herself at Neito. It was quite similar to a young child running into a glass door.
Painful.
Sudden and definitely not expected.

The two wrestled for a bit. Neito trying, and failing, to get away and Baria trying, and succeeding, to get Neito's phone.

Baria quickly found Neito's parents number and checked the messages. If she was in a rage before hand. Well, she was completely calm after those texts.

Neito didn't know which was worse. A livid, visibly angry Baria or a completely calm angry Baria. So he did what he thought best.

Run.

Hitoshi and Denki had already passed them as Baria read Neito communications with his parents. So when the saw Neito running past them full pace without his phone, they too, picked up pace.

If they got to U.A in record time, we'll nobody had to know.

If Baria had her quirk activated the entire time and even the drawbacks couldn't cover her anger, well only she would know.

If the actual adults had recorded the entire event and sent it to every other adult in the neighbourhood, only they would know.
.
.
.
.
"Good morning everybody, your one true royalty has arrived." Neito called out as he entire homeroom.

Some looked at him confused, while Jirou glanced him and smirked. She had grown used to him in the short time they had known each other. She had also become good friends with Denki and Hitoshi.

" Good morning your highness. Is you beloveds arriving soon?" she asked in a mildly mocking tone.

"why of course peasant." Neito replied.

The two could hear Denki laughing and Hitoshi's tired replies down the hall.

When the two arrived, the emersed themselves into a conversation with the other two. Music tastes to be precise on the topic.

They had gotten so into the topic that they didn't notice class had began. Well, that is until Aizawa snapped at them.

Small snickers and notes were passed as they were not about to put a pin in the conversation.

As the day went on they had English with Present Mic. Denki has never been more relieved than he was then to have taken lessons with Baria over the course of a month.

Next was Math with Ectoplasm. Jirou seemed to enjoy watching Denki. He was in literally tears. At least he was learning though.

After that fiasco it was Modern art with Midnight. Now Denki was a pervert but even for him, what she had been wearing was a tad bit to much. Expecially in a school. Though Hitoshi refused to lie and say that the lesson didn't end in chaos. There was paint everywhere and Neito was not having it. Jirou got out relatively paint free. Hitoshi was nearly covered in it. Denki was covered in it. Shocker was that they hadn't even started it.

Then it was Modern Literature with Cementoss. Besides looking extremely plain. Cementoss was actually a really good teacher.

Then it was time for the last lesson of the day. No one knew who the teacher was. All they knew was that they needed to be in the homeroom classroom.

.
.
.

Sero Hanta. A friend the Squad had made throughout the day. When Denki wasn't hanging out with his boyfriends or Jirou. The two were usually together. Most of the time they were with Kirishima, Bakugou and Mina. The five of them being dubbed the Baku squad, even though it was only the second day. Though the socialites jumped between every group, it was clear to see whse group they were truly apart of... Namely the Baku squad and the group consisting of Hitoshi, Neito, Jirou, Denki and Sero.

"Who do you think is going to teach this lesson?" Sero asked.

" Probably a well known hero. That's all the teachers we've had so far are." Jirou answered.

"That is true." Denki chimed in. He was currently playing wihh a poor guys tail.

"I AM COMING IN LIK4 A NORMAL PERSON!!!"
All Might shouted as he slammed the door open.

*THUD*
Denki had gotten so startled that he had accidentally activated his quirk... While he had someone's tail in his hands..

"...oops."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 586 45
Now for people who didn't see the original one. Izuku Midoriya, A seemingly 'quirkless' boy born in a world where roughly 80% of the global populatio...
78.4K 1.8K 14
Hi. I'm Akira Haruno. Well my dad tell allmight to train and yeAh he accepted it. Every people that knows my quirk think of me as a Villain. Thats wh...
68.6K 2.2K 44
[REQUESTS ARE CLOSED] I made another one!!!!! Same as the first one. This is a oneshot book all about our precious Lord Explosion murder!!! I hope y...
162K 6.1K 67
(Chapters 1-9 Rewritten) I died prematurely in the least cliché way possible... Vaporized as a result of a powerful and fantastic nuclear explosion...