Popular (MCYT Skephalo Fanfic...

By ThatAmazingSis

Skeppy and BadBoyHalo are YouTube enemies. Each of them wishes they could top the other when it comes to bein... More

IMPORTANT
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Ten
Chapter Five
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Six
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Seven
Chapter 14
Chapter Eight
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Nine
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue
(A/n: my crown)
(A/n: If this book is a manga...)

Chapter Nineteen

4.8K 200 652
By ThatAmazingSis

(Trigger warning: vomit)

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

Skeppy grumbles as he grabs his pillows and blankets. "Dammit, A6D."

Just earlier, A6D and the Dream Team (MINUS DREAM BECAUSE HE'S NOT HERE-) planned to eat dinner and have a sleepover in Bad's house.

And A6D practically talked to Skeppy into joining and Skeppy didn't want to but got peer pressured into it.

Skeppy puts his phone in his bag with his pajamas and wobbles to the guest room with his crutch and injured leg to check on A6D.

A6D seems ready with his bag and clothes, and asked, "Ready?"

Skeppy shrugs, "I guess."

Both A6D and Skeppy went downstairs, bringing their bags, pillows, and blankets with them as Skeppy grabs his keys and locks up the house once they leave.

They walked along the sidewalk, arriving at Bad's front step.

A6D rings the doorbell, and Sapnap opened the door immediately.

"Hey guys! Come in." Sapnap gestured them inside.

"Are they here...?" Bad mumbles as he was mixing some stuff for dinner.

George pats Bad on the back, "It's gonna be okay, Bad."

"Hmph..." Skeppy huffed as he enters the house, dropping his things near the living room couch before sitting on it, with A6D sitting next to him.

Skeppy fiddles with his phone, checking out Twitter.

"Hey, Bad, what are you cooking for dinner?" Sapnap asks out of curiosity, peeking over Bad's shoulder.

"Pepperoni and olives pizza." Bad answered as he puts five trays of pizza dough in the oven.

Skeppy's head perks up upon hearing that. He does like eating pizza, especially ones with pepperonis and olives.

"Well, it's gonna take just fifteen minutes before it's ready. What do you guys wanna do?" Bad asks.

"How about we play some Paranoia?" George suggests.

(A/n: I believe I already told you what Paranoia is. If you don't remember, read Chapter Seven-)

"What's that?" Skeppy asks in a curious yet deadpan tone.

After George and Sapnap explained the rules to Skeppy and A6D, the group of five sat down on the living room floor in a circle. First being George, then Sapnap, then A6D, then Skeppy, then Bad, then back to George.

Skeppy and Bad hated being seated next to each other but their friends set it up that way and they had to comply.

After a few rounds, Skeppy whispered a question to Bad and smirked. Bad answered nervously, "Y-yes, I do. I choose heads." 

Sapnap flipped the coin and it landed on tails.

Bad facepalmed, "Oh my goodness, really?"

"What was the question?" George asks.

Skeppy laughed, "I asked if he drinks any liquor."

"Ngh..." Bad pouts and looks away.

"It's okay, Bad." George said, "I drink sometimes too."

"Wait, seriously?" A6D asked.

George nodded.

Then after a few more rounds, Bad's oven made a ding sound, implying that the pizzas are done.

"Oh, hang on." Bad stands up and walks to the kitchen.

Bad opens the oven and pulls out the trays, letting out a fresh, delicious smell.

He puts the pizzas on everyone's plates, cuts them up to multiple slices, and places utensils for everyone on the table.

"Dinner's ready!!" Bad calls out.

Skeppy immediately grabbed his crutch, stood up and quickly wobbled there, giggling, possibly plotting something.

"Huh, Skeppy seems excited over pizza." George shrugged.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick." Bad walks upstairs to the bathroom.

A6D walks to the dining room to see Skeppy stuffing his face with pizza.

A6D, feeling concerned, asked, "Skeppy, you DO know if you eat too fast you'll choke?"

"That's not the point, A6D." Skeppy smirks after swallowing a huge chunk.

A6D was confused. What is Skeppy plotting now?

A6D sat down and ate his share of pizza, so did George and Sapnap.

A few seconds later, Bad came back, "I'm back."

"Hey Bad. This pizza is really good!" Sapnap compliments, chewing on a piece.

"Oh, thank you." Bad smiles, "That was honestly my first time making pizza."

"That's pretty cool, Bad." George said.

Bad walks over to his seat, but was confused as to why his plate is empty.

"Where's my pizza?" Bad asked.

"Well," Skeppy giggled, "Someone's gonna have to barf it all up, because it's gone."

"Oh my god..." A6D facepalms. So that was what Skeppy was doing. He ate all of Bad's pizza.

"Skeppy, that's not fair." Sapnap mutters.

"Life was never fair." Skeppy chuckles.

But Skeppy stopped his chuckling and he retches.

"Skeppy?" A6D stands up, concerned.

"I-is he gonna throw up?!" George stands up as well.

Skeppy covers his mouth. "I n-need to- Bad, where's your f**king bathroom?!"

"Why should I tell you?" Bad asks harshly.

"Bad, I'm n-not f**king messing around!" Skeppy curses.

Bad suddenly punches Skeppy on the face, making him throw up on the floor.

"Guys!!" Sapnap stands up.

"Bad, what the hell are you doing?!" George exclaims.

A6D runs by Skeppy's side. "Skeppy, are you okay?!"

Skeppy coughs then punches Bad back.

Bad backed away and was ready to give another punch.

"Guys, stop it!" Sapnap stands between them.

"He started it!!" Bad shouts.

"It was only supposed to be a prank!" Skeppy argues.

"I don't care who started it or what it was!" George said, "We didn't plan this hangout to hear you guys squabble!"

"How stubborn are you guys?!" Bad asks. "If we don't want to be friends, why won't you just understand that like normal friends do?!"

"We want you to be friends so that you don't have to fight and argue anymore and just get along!" A6D answers.

"Okay, that's it." Sapnap drags Bad by the wrist upstairs.

Meanwhile, A6D drags Skeppy upstairs as well and George follows behind.

Sapnap and A6D both pushes Bad and Skeppy into Bad's room, while A6D snatches Skeppy's crutch to prevent him from leaving.

"A6D, give me that! I need that to walk, you b*tch!" Skeppy yells as he was sitting on Bad's bed.

click

"Huh?" Bad mumbles, seeing that there is a cuff around both of Bad's and Skeppy's wrists.

Sneaky Sapnap.

"When the hell did you get handcuffs?! What the f**k!" Skeppy exclaims.

"Bought them yesterday, just for this very purpose." Sapnap answered. "And they're not coming off till you guys get along!"

"Ugh..." Bad groans.

Sapnap and A6D leaves the room, leaving the two alone and apparently stuck together for God knows how long.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 12.9K 15
🅂🄺🄴🄿🄷🄰🄻🄾 🅂🅃🄾🅁🅈 • 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 • This is a fanfic about Badboyhalo and Skeppy or Zak and Darryl. SUPER fluffy and cutesy stuff and...
8.4K 267 10
DISCONTINUED this is a Dreamnotnap story as in DreamXGeorgeXSapnap and if you don't like that ship Honking leave mah dude. . I DID NOT MAKE THE COVER...
41K 1.5K 55
-started- 14/08/22 -finished- 28/01/23 Zak is a highschool dropout, mostly known worldwide for being a drummer in the band Inside Sweater. Darryl is...
1.6K 89 20
#1 in minerrant(I messed up the name :(( ) #197 in skephalo!! 3/21/23 100 VIEWS YIPPEE Bad would say he was kind of a loner, he didn't mind obviously...