SECRET. . . hossler ✓

By -ADOREMARAIS

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝑇ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- "𝗜𝗧'𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧" ... More

ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-sɪx
ғɪғᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-sɪx
sɪxᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sɪxᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sɪx
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sɪx
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ

ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ

2.6K 77 29
By -ADOREMARAIS

"SO, WE'VE VISITED THE WALL OF LOVE, BEEN TO AN AMAZING RESTAURANT AND NOW WE'RE BACK AT THE EIFFEL TOWER AT NIGHT- ARE YOU PROPOSING JADEN?" jaden let out a shaky laugh as he scratched the back of his neck, making eliza gasp.

"i'm only joking jaden, we haven't been together a year yet, i wouldn't be ready for it yet." eliza commented, her turning her head to look at the scene of the eiffel tower at night, instead of seeing it in the daylight like they had done on the first day.

"oh yeah- i totally wouldn't do that." jaden muttered as he took eliza's hand in his. they were standing on the viewing floor of the eiffel tower, there being a few couples there, but not as many as they would have been throughout the day.

eliza leaned her head on jaden's shoulder, the two just enjoying each others company, neither one talking.

jaden let out a deep breathe, his nerves having come back throughout the date, him not sure if he is ready to do what he wanted to do.

"you know how i know that your deep in thought?" jaden shook his head to eliza's question. "you clench your hands, and because your hand is holding mine, i felt it."

"oh shit sor-"

"don't be sorry you idiot, i wasn't saying it in a bad thing." eliza commented, cutting off jaden before he could say sorry, as it wasn't something he should be sorry for.

eliza suddenly felt the temperature drop, a shiver running through her, jaden had noticed this- so he had done the thing most boyfriend would do.

gave eliza his jacket.

she whispered a thank you to the boy, as she felt the warmth of his jacket around her shoulders. but it was then that he grew confused as eliza lifted up a part of her scarf, that she had forgotten she had on, giving it to the boy, him having one side wrapped around his neck.

"you know this is the first time you've given me this jacket- you always prefer giving me ones you don't like."

"well this time i wanted you to wear it." jaden said, giving eliza's temple a kiss, her smiling as she leaned into the boy.

eliza put her hands in the pocket of jaden's jacket, the boys eyes widening when he realised something.

when putting her hands in the pockets, eliza felt a box in the left pocket. she hitched a breathe, jaden doing the same- neither one of them looking at one another but instead out onto the scenery.

"uh jaden, when i said about you proposing, i was joking right? like i love you extremely and all that-"

"for fuck sake- i had one job." he mumbled to himself, jaden looking down to see eliza already looking at him.

"wait what?" eliza exclaimed in a whisper, not wanting to draw attention to the couple with her shouting. eliza watched jaden's face, him taking a few deep breaths, to which make the girl understand why he was so nervous earlier.

"look that pocket."

it was eliza's turn to sigh, her hand shaking as she pulled out the box that was in the right pocket. it was a small velvet box, eliza gasping as her eyes began to water.

"open it." jaden whispered. he watched as eliza looked up at him, a surprised look sprawled onto her face.

he noticed her hands were shaking still, when she opened the box, him biting the side of his cheek.

but there was nothing in the box.

"jaden isaiah hossler if you are fucking with me right now, i will throw you off this tower." jaden couldn't hold back his smile as eliza closed the velvet box at some speed, the sound of it closing being quite loud.

"what do you expect to be in there?"

eliza scoffed as she shook her head, her head looking down as she placed the box back in the pocket she found it in.

"i don't know maybe-"

"this?"

eliza looked up to see a small silver ring in between jaden's index finger and thumb, eliza's hand finding its way to her mouth.

"now now, this isn't a proposal as such, cause bryce wouldn't let me go that far." eliza laughed, a few tears having fell, her hand leaning towards the ring, but jaden jerked his hand away.

"so i got the next best thing, a promise ring."

eliza let out a shaky breath, her tears having fallen more now, as she watched jaden grab her hand, placing the promise ring on her ring finger, much to eliza's resistance as it wasn't supposed to go on that finger,

but jaden wanted it on that finger.

"wait- what does it say."

eliza took off the promise ring seconds after putting it on, so she could examine the ring, to find it had a saying on the inside of the ring:

'mon coeur est a vous'

"wait what does that mean? and wait- do you have a promise ring too?! cause i need to buy you one!" jaden watched as eliza looked around frantically, jaden just shaking his head at his girlfriend as he grabbed the ring out of her hand, placing it back on her ring finger.

"it means my heart is yours in french."

eliza was in awe, the girl pulling jaden for a kiss, her smiling against the kiss as she was over the moon, almost like she was riding on cloud nine.

"you didn't answer my question, i have to get you one now don't i?" eliza watched as jaden shook his head, the girl furrowing her eyebrows in response, she was just about to start protesting as to why he needed one too, when he put his index finger up at her.

"before you start shouting," jaden undid his top button of his shirt, his hand going down the collar, eliza stood confused as she watched him pull out a ring on a necklace.

"you're wearing yours on your neck? since when? and why haven't i noticed it before."

"i only put it on before we went out you dumbass." eliza scoffed as she gave jaden's arm a little push as he tucked the necklace back away under his shirt. he then took ahold of eliza's hand, admiring the ring that was on his finger.

"next up an engagement ring."

"you wouldn't!" eliza joked, jaden shrugging his shoulders as he brought the girl into his embrace, his head resting on top of hers.

"i so would just saying, but like i said- it'll be getting past bryce. Lisa wasn't too bad actually, she was all for it."

"of course she was, she's been trying to hint at it for ages now, especially with bryce and addison."

"now that my nerves are gone, fancy taking a nice walk around paris?" jaden said as he pulled away from the hug, his arm making its way around her shoulder as the two made their way down the eiffel tower.

"i am always down for that- but you know, the way you were acting, it would seem you were actually going to propose properly, I'm scared for how nervous you'll be to actually propose to someone."

"and that'll someone will be you."

"so smooth jaden hossler."

incoming imessage

steroids💪🏽
🙋‍♂️

eliza-belle🧚🏼‍♀️
Do you have a question steroid boy

steroids💪🏽
okay that was just unnecessary

eliza-belle🧚🏼‍♀️
hehe sorry

steroids💪🏽
what time is it for you?

eliza-belle🧚🏼‍♀️
it's um

10:04pm why?

steroids💪🏽
oh

right so-

eliza-belle🧚🏼‍♀️
yes jaden has done it before you ask

steroids💪🏽
WAIT REALLY?!

HAVE YOU NOT TOLD KIO YET

eliza-belle🧚🏼‍♀️
i was in the middle of sending kio a text yes
but then you texted me

steroids💪🏽
oh wow i was a priority for once?

eliza-belle🧚🏼‍♀️
don't flatter yourself steroid boy

steroids💪🏽
STOP CALLING ME THAT

eliza-belle🧚🏼‍♀️
ADMIT YOU TAKE STEROIDS AND THEN I WILL

steroids💪🏽
WHAT NO!

eliza-belle🧚🏼‍♀️
dammit was close to getting you to admit it

steroids💪🏽
you did nearly trick me into saying yes
then

eliza-belle🧚🏼‍♀️
nice to know steroid boy

steroids💪🏽
wait so jaden gave you the ring?

eliza-belle🧚🏼‍♀️
what ? What ring

steroids💪🏽
oh shit.

FORGET WHAT I JUST SAID

FUCK

FUCK

FUCK

FUCK

eliza-belle🧚🏼‍♀️
BRYCE YOU CAN CHILL OUT

YES HE GAVE ME THE RING

YOU DIDN'T RUIN THE SURPRISE FOR
ONCE IN YOUR LIFE

steroids💪🏽
can i see it?

eliza-belle🧚🏼‍♀️
you can see it when i get back

of which tomorrow is my last day

so just under 48hrs you have to wait

steroids💪🏽
yay🙃

eliza-belle🧚🏼‍♀️
fuck you then bryce

now if you don't mind I'm going to continue
my text to kio before you tell him and gets annoyed
that i told you out of all people first

steroids💪🏽
what i just told him

eliza

ELIZA

okay i didn't tell him...

eliza-belle🧚🏼‍♀️
knew you wouldn't

you don't have the balls to do it

steroids💪🏽
i do

eliza-belle🧚🏼‍♀️
really though?

steroids💪🏽
yeah i have the balls to do it

see eliza i just did it

eliza

hello

oh you little shit
(seen at 10:06pm)

AUTHORS NOTE
hello hello✌🏼

PART 100 BABY

don't hate me the people who wanted a proposal 🤭 but technically they haven't even been together a whole year, so i thought promise rings would be cuter..

for now ;))

hehe

n e whore

stay safe, i love you all. remember to drink water & stay hydrated and take care of yourselves🤍🤍🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 3.7K 35
- 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗈 𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝖺 𝖻𝗂𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗁𝗈...
129K 1.1K 22
Bailey Hall moves out of her mom's house in Maryland to live with her older brother, Bryce, at his content house in LA. There, she meets Josh. Will t...
68.7K 763 37
Y/n was living in an extremely bad environment. Her mom had super well paying jobs, but the jobs were not what you would expect. And her only 3 frien...
265K 2.2K 66
~Completed~ In which a teenage girl moves to LA with her childhood best friend. Her childhood best friend just so happens to be the sister of Bryce H...