โคท๐™„'๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š

By Typo_Virus

[Boboiboy ร— Female Reader] [Modern AU] ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š. ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฉ. [WARNING: RANDOM UPDATES]... More

Author's Note
What's Your Story?
Whipped For You
..They're Okay
Let's begin, shall we?
Changes
Amidst The Moonlight
I Can See You

Definitely Inlove

553 30 15
By Typo_Virus

Chapter 2: Definitely Inlove

Butterflies. he keeps on feeling them inside his stomach whenever his eyes land on your figure. Don't get him wrong, he doesn't really mind them..But sometimes, they're just too much for him to handle.

He can't shake the feeling of his heart racing ever so suddenly when someone mentions your name or anything about you. Gosh, he's so inlove.

If love was deadly, he would've died..Thrice.

"--You're blushing, again." A certain dark bluish-purple haired male snapped at his friend who was still in a daze.

"Huh-what..?" Boboiboy snapped out of his thoughts, whipping his head from left to right, to see if anyone else caught him, good thing it was only fang, he didn't mind it because he's used to it.

Fang clicked his tongue, wanting to desperately hit his friend in the head, but he refrained himself. "You're daydreaming about her again." He firmly stated.

His friend flushed in embarrassment. Boboiboy couldn't control his feelings towards you, even if he tried, he would not be able to pull it off and keep a straight or normal face whenever you're near.

"I-"

Fang rolled his eyes at him, shaking his head in disappointment and irritation. "That wasn't a question, idiot."

•••

"Should i drop by at the kokotiam after school to fetch our usual order, again??"Nyle chirped. A cheerful smile displayed on his face.

You looked up from a form you're reading, sparing your emerald-eyed friend a glance. "It's up to you. You're the one who fetches it anyways." You reply along with a shrug, before you moved your focus back on the form.

Nyle ruffled his wavy yet messy locks, slightly darting his eyes to the form you continued reading. He rolled his eyes playfully, " Aye, aye Ma'am!"

Silence took over the atmosphere. Only the sounds of pages flipping and pen taping were heard, which led nyle to puff his cheeks out and placed his pen down. "I'm getting bored already Ms.President, can't we take a break??"

"You haven't even done anything. You just picked up your pen and placed it down after a few seconds.."

Your hand glided across the small space provided in the form, it needed your signature for approval. Just like any other forms that filled your table. You hear nyle stand up from his seat, knowing that he'll start to pester you any moment from now.

[Eye-color] orbs drifted to the male who stood infront of your desk , placing his elbows on it then resting his face in his palms. "Come on [Name], Just a short break! Join your Bestfriend!!" He exclaims.

You quirk a brow. "Bestfriend? I thought we're just acquaintances,"

He blinks twice."--What?"

"..Just kidding, i guess."

"[NAME]!!"

'Oh yeah..' You thought, lips pursed at the sudden realization. Nyle stayed by your side, through thick in thin.. you could say that you tolerated his existence, just a little- yep, guess he's your Bestfriend now..

•••

And just with a blink of an eye, the bell had already rung. Everyone packed their stuff then exited the classroom, some remaining because of their cleaning duties.

Gopal sighed for the nth time. Boboiboy was quick to give his Bestfriend a pat on the shoulder, "let's finish this real quick and head to the kokotiam so i could serve you all some drinks, yeah?"

The red bandana wearing male's eyes sparkled in delight, nodding in an instant as he grabbed a nearby broom and started swiping the floor. Fang shook his head, crossing his arms above his chest." He'll do anything for free food, won't he?"

Boboiboy adjusted the bill of his cap, Sweatdropping." Mhm, at least he's cleaning."

The three of them are on cleaning duties today, so ying and yaya had to wait outside of their classroom. The silence was comfortable, to say the least, only some squeaks from moving tables and small Chit-chat were heard during that time. But it was interrupted once a knock on the door was heard.

Fang moved the last table, eyes drifting to the door, only to lock with [Eye-color] ones. His eyes widened ever so slightly, his lips forming a genuine smile at the female who entered the room.

You gave a small nod of acknowledgement, "Sorry for the intrusion.." holding the folder close to your chest. Boboiboy immediately stop wiping the window, turning his head to the direction of the all too familiar voice. "[Name]..." he whispered. He would've jumped out of the window if you heard it, thank gosh you didn't.

"Is there something you need, [Name]?" Fang said.

Ying and yaya peeked inside of the room, their gaze landing on boboiboy, seeing that he's already a blushing mess, they quietly chuckled to themselves. Gopal looks at his best friend with a smirk, knowing well that his friend could faint any minute from now. "Oh~"

You walked towards the Teacher's table, placing the folder down."Ah, no.. i just need to drop these papers off before i head home with nyle." You turned your heel, looking over your shoulder to send fang another nod.

"I'll be going now. Be careful on your way home.. I'm referring to all of you, Farewell." And with that, you left the classroom.

Once ying and yaya were sure that you're out of sight, they heard a loud thud. And there they saw, boboiboy lying on the floor with a lovestruck smile on his face, his cheeks were completely red.

"D-DUDE!!"

Boboiboy sat up, "I-i'm okay..!" He scratched the back of his neck, his blush rising up to his ears. Gopal couldn't help it anymore, so he burst into laughter right away, causing boboiboy's blush to deepen as he buried his tomato face in his hands.
"Bro!, you're so inlove with her!!" He cried out, fang only face palming at the scene.

A chuckle surpasses yaya's lips,"Now, now gopal, can't you see he's embarrassed?"ying joining in with gopal's fits of laughs that echoed throughout the room.

•••

"Here's your order, enjoy" Grandad smiled at the two kids as he handed a paper bag to them.

Nyle smiled, holding the paper bag, reaching in for your drink then gave it to you with a grin. He places his payment on the table "Here ya go tok!, thank you."

"You're welcome, come back again." You nod with a small smile, taking a sip from your drink before you and nyle walked away.

Your Bestfriend decided to break the silence that you're used to, though you didn't mind it that much. "I'm glad we finished those papers earlier than usual!"

"Yeah.." you reply, taking another sip from your drink.

"Should we consider getting some new members for the student council? We could use some extra help, ya know," he says with a shrug, you sigh.

"...I don't know, i don't have time to see if there are worthy members.. I tried fang, but he said he doesn't see himself doing our work in some way."

The sun's about to go down, as cars pass by once in a while. Some Street lights Turning on while you two continued walking, taking sips from your drink from time to time. Nyle started humming a random tune, "Fang's friends, I've seen and talked to them. They seem to have what it takes,"

"I don't know who his friends are." He raised an eye brow at you, but then shrug." He's always with his friends, their names are ying, yaya, gopal and boboiboy." Nyle placed his thumb on his chin, eyes closed with a pout, "from what i remember, that is.."

You hesitated at first, but sighed once again." I'll consider it.."

"Yey!!"

•••

"You're exaggerating."

"B-but!-THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING!!" Boboiboy shouts, planting his face on the table, hoping that the ground could just suck him up.

"BWAHAHAHAHA!- Dude, she didn't even see that!, you're all good!!"Gopal placed his hand on boboiboy's shoulder, giving it a light pat. But it was no use, steam came out boboiboy's ears as his face resembled a tomato. Ying and yaya Chuckled at them, yep- that's definitely boboiboy for you.

Fang picked up a red carrot donut,"You're embarrassing yourself. Just shut up already." Boboiboy let out a dramatic sigh, he couldn't help it!‐- he fell for you even deeper!!

Grandad turned to look at his grandson, worry seen on his face."What happened to him?"

Ying looks at Grandad, "[Name] visited our classroom when these three were cleaning, and once she left- boboiboy was lying on the floor, a complete blushing mess!"

The old man laughs as he wiped a cup," I thought something else was up, turns out it's just his crush."His grandson looks up and puffs his heeks," G-grandad!! At least help me!" He whined.

His grandad turned his back on them, smiling Widely. "Ah, young love."

And there we have it, boboiboy's face exploded for the third time."GRANDAD!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 1.5K 32
Tapops Academy, a very popular academy which every teen power sphere holders has to join to make themselves perfect. "Kaizo, I have a new mission fo...
416 21 7
[STATUS: Ongoing] "I'll be the shield of this team!" With a brand new Power Watch, after your original one got destroyed while fighting Bora Ra, you'...
720 52 8
โŠฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ {.โ‹… โ™ซ โ‹….} โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โŠฐ โ ๐‘€๐‘’? ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š? ๐‘๐‘œ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ! ๐ผ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘’. โž โ ๐‘Œ/๐‘›, ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ...
25.1K 1.8K 36
@elemental_dude followed you! --- - basically, some of the chapters will be written in texting form/twitter form and some might not be - ships will b...