Fidaa - An Akshan Short Stori...

By desimovieaddict

This is a collection of short stories which I have made based on my favourite couple Akshan from the show Gud... More

Introduction
Story One - Roothna Manana
Story One - Roothna Manana Part 2
Story 2 - I HATE YOU
Story 2 - I HATE YOU - Part 2
Story 2 - I HATE YOU - Part 3
UPDATE
Story 2 - I HATE YOU - Part 4
Story 2 - I HATE YOU - Part 5
Story 2 - I HATE YOU - Part 6 (FINALE)
Story 3 - Mirchi Aur Pyaar
THANK YOU SO MUCH
Story 5 - SIR! - Part 1
Story 5 - SIR! - Part 2
Story 5 - SIR! - Part 3

Story 4 - Revenge Complete

458 21 21
By desimovieaddict

Hi Guys, Yes I am publishing two days in a row because I had a fair amount of free time today so I thought why not give you guys a treat for reaching 1K reads on my book. This story is not going to be based on a scene that has already happened like it usually is but is going to be a new scene so wish me luck. Hopefully I can write up to your standards as this is my first time writing from scratch. This is something that I decided to write on the basis of one of my very loyal readers @DollyDudeja's comment on my last story, so @DollyDudeja I hope you like this.

It was a fairly normal morning at the Jindal Bhawan with Akshat and Guddan getting ready to go about their days.

Akshat - Acha suno Guddan shaam ko Mr. Sharma ke yahan unki Anniversary party, hum dono ko invite kiya toh tum tayaar rehna main tumhe shaam ko 5 baje pick up kar lunga.

Guddan - Jindal Saab apko mujhe pehle batana chahiye na mere paas toh pehne ki liye bhi kuch nahi hai.

Akshat - Koii baat nahi Guddan tumhare paas kitni achi saariyaan hai aur ek woh red wala gown bhi toh hai, woh pehen lena.

Guddan - Hmmm abb joh hai uss main se hi kuch pehen na padega, par ham koi gown vown nahi pehen ne vale hame sharam aati hai, hum toh apni koi achi si sari hi pehenege.

Akshat - Theek hai jaise tumhari marzi. Chalo abb breakfast kar lete hain nahi toh main restaurant ke liye late ho jayunga.

Guddan - Haan chaliye.

They both go downstairs and have breakfast. Akshat then goes to the restaurant and Guddan along with Durga starts preparing for the lunch while Saru and Lakshmi complete other house chores.

A few hours later -

Lakshmi - Sasumaa! Aap ki liye parcel aaya hai!

Guddan (in kitchen)(in mind) - Hamare liye parcel, par hamne toh kuch mangaya bhi nahi. (out loud) - Haa lakshmi ji aate hain.

Guddan goes out to the hall and sees Lakshmi standing there with a parcel in hand.

Guddan - Yeh parcel hamare liye hi hai na koi galat family toh nahi hai kyunki hamne kuch bhi nahi mangaya hai.

Lakshmi - Ji sasumaa parcel toh aapke liye hi hai aur special instructions bhi hai ki yeh parcel sirf aur sirf aap hi khole.

Guddan - Acha? Theek hai yeh hame dedo hum room main jakar dekh lete hai yeh kya hai.

Lakshmi - Ji Sasumaa

Guddan goes upstairs and open the box to see a absolutely gorgeous navy blue gown and she understands instantly that this was sent to her by her Jindal Saab as he wanted to see her in a gown and knows that if he sends her a gown then she will definitely wear it.

Guddan - Yeh Jindal Saab bhi na. Kya zarurat thi itna mehnga gown bhejne ki. Chalo abb bheja hai toh pehn na toh parega hi. Hum Jindal Saab ke liye navy blue coat nikal lete hain phir party main matching pehn ke jayenge.

A few hours later Akshat comes back from the restaurant to pick Guddan up. He completely forgets due to work that he sent her a gown and is expecting to see her in a saree.

Akshat (walking into the room) - Guddan!

Guddan (wearing the gown looking very beautiful)- Ji Jindal Saab!

Akshat enters the room and literally freezes as if someone said statue to him and ran away. He stands there taking in the beauty standing in front of him. You can almost see his eyes twinkling because of the love and adoration in them.

Guddan - Jindal Saab!

Akshat - h h haan?

Guddan - Kya hua aap toh jaise hang hi ho gaye

Akshat - Sahi kaha tumne

Guddan - Kya?

Akshat - Main hang hi toh ho gaya tumhe dekh kar. Guddan maine zindagi main tumse koi khoobsurat nahi dekha. Mann toh kar raha hai ki kas kar tumhe ek kiss kardoon.

Guddan - Toh roka kisna hai

Akshat - Sachi?

Guddan - Muchi!

Akshat moves up to her and gives her a passionate but gentle kiss on the lips and she reciprocates. They part after a minute.

Guddan - Jindal Saab chalein abb, late ho jayenge warna.

Akshat - hmmmm

A few minutes later they arrive at the party.

Mr. and Mrs Sharma - Welcome Mr and Mrs Jindal!

Akshan - Thank You! And congrats on your anniversary god bless you guys.

Mr and Mrs Sharma - Thank you Enjoy the party!

Akshan - You too!

Akshat and Guddan then split up and Guddan goes and meets her female friends and Akshat goes and meets his male friends and business associates.

A while later Akshat goes to Guddan who is socialising with a few friends.

Akshat - Hi beautiful ladies, kya chal raha hai.

Guddan (in mind) - Beautiful ladies!!??

Akshat - You all are very beautiful, your husbands are very lucky

Random Girls - Thank you, you are very handsome too, your wife is also very lucky to have you, she must agree too.

Guddan just gives them a sarcastic smile, and at that moment Akshat can tell that she is jealous, exactly what he wanted, so he decided to take it a bit further and tease her to see what she does.

Akshat - Would one you beautiful ladies like to dance with me?

Guddan was absolutely shocked that her husband wanted to dance with some random girls instead of her.

Guddan (in mind) - Koii baat nahi, jitna dance karna hai kijiye, aisa silent treatment dungi aapko ke zindagi bhar yaad rakhenge.

For the rest of the party whenever Guddan saw Akshat approaching her she would go and talk to one of her friends. However, Akshat thought that this was a coincidence and that Guddan did not know that he was trying to talk to her and was oblivious to the fact that it was because she was ignoring him.

During the car ride back home Guddan did not say anything but Akshat thought it was because she was tired and did not say anything either.

At Home - Akshan's Room -

Akshat - Acha Guddan suno toh

Guddan did not say anything or react so Akshat thought that she may have not heard him so he tried again this time a bit louder.

Akshat - Guddan!

Then it struck him. She was not talking to him because of the stunt he pulled earlier and him dancing with someone else and that all of the party 'coincidences' were not coincidences after all!

Akshat - Guddan suno toh I am sorry yaar main toh bas tumhe jealous feel karwana chahta tha.

But Guddan did not respond and went to change.

Akshat (in mind) - Arrey yaar main toh bas isse jealous feel karwana chahta tha taaki yeh possessive ho jaye aur cutely behave karre par yeh toh mujhe silent treatement de rahi hai! Chal beta Akshat abb kuch toh karna padega.

While Guddan was getting ready Akshat decorated the room and dimmed the lights, he also purposely didn't wear a shirt so that she would talk to him by telling him to wear a shirt.After a few minutes Guddan came out of the bathroom and saw Akshat waiting not wearing a shirt, but instead of telling him to wear a shirt she just turned around waiting for him to put a shirt on.

Akshat (in mind) - Arrey yaar isne toh abh bhi nahi kuch bola.

Akshat - Guddan aisi bhi kaise narazgi agar mujhe dantna hai toh daant loh par kuch kaho to sahi!

Guddan didn't react and without looking at him proceeded to walk to the dressing table and brush her hair.

Akshat played the song Aaj Phir and hugged Guddan from behind still not wearing a shirt.
Aaj phir tumpe pyar aaya haiAaj phir tumpe pyar aaya haiBehad aur beshumar aaya hai Behad aur beshumar aaya hai

He rubbed his face against hers gently but she just pushed him away and walked away. He held her wrist and pulled her towards him holding her waist and placing her hands on his chest.

Guddan - Agar aapko lagta hai ke aap aisa kar ke hume mana sakte hain toh aapko bohot galat lagta hai.

Akshat - Acha? Toh phir dus baar mujhe keh do ki tum AISE nahi maano gi aur main koyi aur tareeke se tumhe mana lunga.

Guddan - Hum nahi maane ge

Akshat pulled her in closer to him, not even letting air pass between them. He left butterfly kisses on her jaw.

Guddan - Hum nahi maane ge

He then kissed her neck and bit it leaving a hickey. At that moment Guddan's breathing and heartbeat both increased speed.

Even though she was loving what he was doing, she didn't want to leave this so easily this time because then he would do this every time and then convince her like this every time, so she stepped away from him and said a bit louder "hum nahi maanenge". Akshat loved this attitude of hers. As she was going to walk away from her he pulled her back, turned her around, moved her hair from her back and kissed it. Guddan froze for a moment as he had never done this before, but she really didn't want to leave it like this this time, so she said again "hum nahi maanenge".

Toote toh toote teri baahon mein aise

Jaise shaakhon se patte be-haya

Bikhre tujhi se aur simte tujhi mein

Tu hi mera sab le gaya

Na fiqar, na sharam, na lihaaj, ek baar aaya

Akshat pulled her again and turned her around again back hugging her, but this time whispered something into her ear.

Akshat (whispering) - I am sorry Guddan, main aage tumhare ilawa kisi ladki se baat to door, kisi ki taraf dekhunga bhi nahi, mere zindagi mein sirf aur SIRF ek hi ladki hai, aur woh ho tum. I love you more than anything else in this world Mrs Guddan Akshat Jindal.

Guddan had a huge smile on her face which Akshat could not see, and Guddan took advantage of this, Guddan was enjoying this but loved this roop of her Jindal Saab and pretended to be angry for a little while more to see what else he would do, so she continued to pretend and pushed him away, walking away again saying "hum nahi maanenge". Akshat thought that by saying this she would be convinced, so he got a bit sad when she didn't and Guddan could see this, but wanted revenge. Akshat decided he wouldn't give up so easily.

He pulled her again and kissed the other side of her neck then while dancing to the song picked her up and did other dance moves.

Aaj phir tum pe pyar aaya hai

Behad aur beshumaar aaya hai (x2)

Tu hi meri awaaragi

Tu hi duaa har shaam ki

Tu khamakha, tu laazmi

Tu hi razaa, tu hi kami

Aur tu hi wo, firaaq hai jisko

Hai silsilon ne mere pass laaya

Hothon pe tere izhaar aaya hai

Behad aur beshumar aaya hai

Aaj phir tum pe pyar aaya hai

Behad aur beshumaar aaya hai (x2)

Once the song ended, Guddan made expressions that made it look like she was still angry. Disheartened, when Akshat turned around to get a shirt Guddan held his hand and pulled him in so that he had his hands on her waist and hers were around his neck. Before he could react, she kissed him hard. She then pulled him down and kissed and bit his neck, giving him a hickey in the same spot as her. She then turned him around and kissed his bare back. She also kissed his chest and then pushed him onto the bed and sat on top of him.

Guddan - Revenge Complete

Akshat smiled widely and in response said "not yet". Guess what happened next 😉

THE END

Hey guys, I hope you loved this story as much as I did, its my story that I did completely from scratch without having a reference scene. I hope you guys liked it and I did not disappoint.

Stay Safe & Stay Healthy ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 938 25
Here I am writing short stories of Maan in their day to day life. This story has only good characters - Anuj, Anupamaa, chutki, mukku, devika, gk ka...
128K 4.7K 21
These are gonna be short stories about our favorite couple riansh from IMMJ2
39 1 21
These are stories I've written over the years, some are dark, some might not even make sense, but some are also ones that I enjoyed writing, so have...
4.4K 179 13
I practically love this trope so here are my stories as small 15-30 chapter shorts. You can wish for your favourite Cricketer or Celeb. I prefer cric...