Hero of Reliance: Atlas

By TheHinokami

Join us as we follow the story of a neglected Izuku Yagi the son of Toshinori Yagi (All Might) and Inko Yagi... More

Story Facts & OC/Izuku Information
Chapter 1: Family, Friends, and Doctor?
Chapter 2: Working out & Dojo?
Chapter 3: Heartbreak & Running Away
Chapter 4:New Family & Germany?
Chapter 5: New Home & Titan Leaders
Chapter 6: Chaos in the Yagi's home
Chapter 7: Training & Forest Incident
Chapter 8: Awake & Meeting the Board of Directors
Chapter 9: Education, Training, and Party
Chapter 10: Frankfurt Advanced Education
Chapter 11: Yagi's & Sparring
Chapter 12: Soulmates & Izuku's Birthday
Chapter 13: Quirk Training & Middle School incident
Chapter 14: Kidnapping over Summer Break, and Winter Break
Chapter 15: Last-year of Middle School & Training
Chapter 16: Entrance Exam in Germany & Japan
Chapter 18: Battle Training
Chapter 19: USJ Japan & FHAE Sports Festival
Chapter 20: Internships FHAE
Chapter 21: UN Representative & Preparing for Provisional Exam
Chapter 22: Provisional Exam
Chapter 23: Semester End & Work-Study Offers
Chapter 24: Summer Break Dates & Cuddles & Japan
Chapter 25: Second Semester & Work Studies
Chapter 26: Recovery & Second Semester & Japan's Yakuza Raid
Chapter 27 Winter Break (SMUT (Skip if want))
Chapter 28: Winter Break End & Semester Start
Chapter 29: Sports Festival & Hero Exam Preparation
Chapter 30: Hero Exam
Chapter 31: Graduation & Agency Plans
Chapter 32: Hero Debut
Chapter 33: EU Hero Ranking & FHAE
Chapter 34: Winter Break & UA
Chapter 35: Traveling and Arrival in Germany
Chapter 36: Classes start and green hair!?
Chapter 37: Featherless Q&A
Chapter 38: Reactions & Vistitor?
Chapter 39: Gran Torino Returns to FHAE & Classes
Chapter 40: Tension & Sports Festival
Chapter 41: High Tensions & Uninvited Guest
Chapter 42: AFO & Lov VS Atlas & Featherless
Chapter 43: AFO 2.0 Vs Featherless
Chapter 44: Last Semester, Graduation, Family, Time Skip [End]
New Book Alert! [Hero of Grace - Dekiru]
New Book [Blissful Ignorance]
New book! [The Forgotten Clan - Izuku Uchiha]
New story [Hero of Courage: Fulcrum]
New book [Broken Faith]

Chapter 17: First day of FHAE & UA

10.1K 245 127
By TheHinokami

*IMPORTANT NOT* MOVING FORWARD THEY LOOK JUST LIKE THEIR OLDER VERSIONS IN THE STORY FACTS & OC PAGE!

3rd Pov:

Izuku and the other boys got up and dressed in their uniforms which were just the same as the middle school uniforms. *Uniform is the image below in case you forgot it.* They all went downstairs and ate breakfast. All of the parents arrived before they woke up since the kids had more or less started to sleep all the time in the Titan's tower with the Midoriya's. 

"You all ready for your first day?" asked Kyle's parents. Everyone responded that they were ready and were excited to start their hero careers. Soon everyone finished eating and set off to the elevator to go downstairs. Hisashi had called an agent upstairs and had them take pictures of all the kids with their parents and then a large family photo of everyone. "I never thought I would have this large of a family when I met Izuku that day..." Hisashi said. Everyone just laughed. "You should love it since the dining room gets used quite a bit now," Izuku commented. "Yea yea yea brat," Hisashi said while ruffling Izukus hair. After allowing the parents to get their pictures the kids headed downstairs to the car and were driven to the school.

Soon they all arrived at the school and entered. They looked at their schedule and it was split between education classes and physical and quirk training for their hero lessons. They found their homeroom class which was 1-S. Their homeroom teacher was the Pro Hero Kronos who had the ability to manipulate the time-flow which came in hand for powerful quirks that caused damage. It allowed the hero to undo the damage from quirks or injuries that people suffered due to battles or accidents. Overall, he couldn't undo a large amount of time but he could undo up to 1 hour if the area is small or 10 minutes for much larger areas.

*Image by Savannah Martinez* 

The boys were sitting in the classroom waiting for their teacher to arrive and soon he entered. "Welcome boys! I've been given information about you all and I just want to run down what I know and if there is anything you think that I should know so I don't offend you for some reason that I don't know about. " Kronos said. Soon he went over everyone's file in class with their approval and soon arrived at Izuku. "Izuku, your father Hisashi did explain to the Principal and myself of your past for the most part. He didn't tell us who your biological family was but did explain everything that happened. The Principal wanted me to ask some questions. What I want to know is have you ever attended therapy or wish to attend therapy for the abuse and neglect you suffered in the past?" Kronos asked. "Overall, I think I am fine. When dad first adopted me he did have me attend therapy for some time. However, dad helped me greatly with my issues by providing me a stable home and family. Then I met Kyle and Luke who later became my soulmates. They proved to me that they wanted me for myself and not just because of the bond. This helps me open my heart up more to other people and feel better about my abandonment issues and trauma. As such, unless I have an incident with my past family I don't think I will have any problems." Izuku said. 

Kyle and Luke just gave Izuku one of their tails. The family realized after a few months of Izuku playing with their tails that Izuku had been using their tails as a grounding method to deal with his trauma. The Titan's therapist had approved of this method since they were his soulmates and could sense his emotions. It provided a perfect grounding method via him touching and feeling their fur which kept his senses focused on the present and not the past.

The teacher asked some other questions and got a good understanding of everyone's relationships. "Just to confirm. You are all friends. Leon and Seth are soulmates while Luke, Kyle, and Izuku are soulmates with Izuku being the main. You are all planning to open an agency together and have been trained in team combat. Your group is named Featherless and Izuku is the leader with you all already having picked hero names as well. Correct?" Kronos asked. We confirmed his statement and we gave him our hero names. Izuku was Atlas, Luke was Storm, Kyle was Void, Seth was Tiger, and Leon was Vector. "Those are good hero names. I'll inform the staff and have them approved on file so in events you will be called by that instead of your names. We've also received your outfits from your families since one of your families does support gear they made them and we've approved them. You will use them later." Kronos said. It seemed we had things further planned than he thought we would. As such, we were several lessons ahead because we had names and outfits already picked and designed for us and tested them for fitting.

"let's move out to a field for some testing. I want to get an understanding of your basic levels. We will do the standard test of fitness that all schools do." Kronos said. We all changed into our PE uniforms in the locker room and moved out to the field. 

We set off and did a number of tests such as 50-Meter dash, Grip strength, standing long jump, repeated side steps, ball throw, and distance run, seated toe-touch, and sit-ups. Giving an overview of some of the tests. Izuku broke the grip testers and they had to get a machine that could count his score. They found out that Izuku at his current limit of 400% could break their biggest test machine they have made to even withstand All Might at his prime... The teacher was shocked due to the machine snapping like a twig... Kyle just traveled by shadow to the end of the 50-meter dash and the other tests. Others used their transformations or quirk to blow through the other tests as well. The teacher was stunned since everything came out as top scores for pretty much everything. "No point in grading this anymore..." muttered Kronos. Everyone just laughed a bit before the teacher had them do stamina training for the rest of the day. "Let's just do stamina training since I need to rework some lessons to fit your higher skill levels so no point in doing something you clearly have the skills to do and teamwork isn't going to be an issue for you either..." Kronos said as he had them just run around the track until they got tired. 

-- UA --

3rd Pov:

Izumi and the Bakugo twins woke up for their first day of UA. They all walked to the school together and arrived in class 1-A. They saw a few other students in the class. (Kasumi replaces Mineta.) After about 10 minutes everyone was in the classroom talking for a bit when a yellow sleeping bag pulled in. "Sit down. You've wasted 10 seconds. That's illogical since time is precious in hero work. " stated the yellow bag. Everyone was just shocked but sat down. "Take these PE uniforms and go get changed and meet me out on the track field," Eraserhead said after he introduced himself as Aizawa-Senesi. Soon everyone had changed and found themselves outside.

"We are doing a quirk assessment test. I want to see where everyone sits currently," stated Aizawa. Uraraka asked why they weren't in the assembly and Aizawa said he could run his class how he wanted. He called Katuski up and did the first test which made Ashido say how fun it would be. "Fun? Fun? Heroics isn't about fun. However, if you want fun then fine. The last person on the test will be judged to have no potential and I will expel them from my class." Aizawa stated. This just caused everyone to freak out and Uraraka to say that that wasn't fair because they all worked hard to get in UA. "Fair? Natural Disasters aren't fair, villains aren't fair. How people treat quirkless people isn't fair. Was it fair for Izuku Yagi the son of All Might to be neglected by his family and abused by the staff and fellow class members in his childhood which drove him to run away from home because he was just quirkless. He's never been heard from again and was declared dead by the police without a body ever being found and that was when he was only a little child. So please, do tell me how this test isn't fair?" Aizawa said. He's always been pissed about how much this society placed importance on quirks and was pissed off when All Might started to teach this year. Everyone became silent after that statement from Aizawa. Izumi, Katsuki, and Kasumi just looked down in shame which Aizawa noticed. 'Good looks like they actually show regret.' Thought Aizawa. 

Soon they went through the tests and they had the final results back. 

Yaoyorozu in first, Todoroki second, Bakugo (Katsuki) third, Yagi in fourth, Bakugo (Kasumi) in fifth... and last was Hagakure in 21st place. (Yea, got to cut one person, I still don't get how she did better than Izuku in canon due to all of his training.) "Hagakure, you are removed from 1-A. You will be transferred to general studies since you have a bit of potential so you can attempt to get back in during the sports festival." Aizawa said. Everyone was shocked because they thought he was just joking about getting rid of someone. Once she had left, he then looked at Izumi Yagi, Katsuki & Kasumi Bakugo. "You three. All of the staff know of your history and know the hand you played in Izuku Yagi's life.  You already know that you three are on thin ice so be warned right now I will expel you if you screw up on something big." Aizawa said with a glare before he dismissed the class to get their papers from the classroom and allowed them to go home for the day.

The rest of the class wondered how they had a hand in the Yagi case since it was so big. The three friends could feel everyone's gaze and knew they needed to tell them about it. "I know you all want to know what he meant. So, I'll tell you. These are Kasumi & Katsuki Bakugo and I'm Izumi Yagi. I'm the younger sister of Izuku Yagi. We were idiots and treated my brother horribly when we were younger. We bullied him verbally and physically with the rest of our classmates at the school we used to go to when we were younger. This played into the reason he ran away from home. Due to our age at the time and the fact that the teachers never corrected our behavior in school we were placed on probation here at UA and any major screw-up will result in our expulsion. We also are required to attend anger management and therapy since we were younger and have to stay in it during our time at UA. Any questions?" Izumi asked. No one really knew what to say about it. They were all shocked. "If you ever have questions in the future you can ask. I won't hide what I've done." Izumi said before walking away to go change. The Bakugo twins followed her and changed as well to go home. This brought the end of their first day of hero school. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 3K 23
Izuku Yagi son of Tonshinori Yagi also known as All Might the number 1 hero and inko Yagi who was known to be psychic the number 4 hero. izuku was kn...
5.6K 229 6
You've all heard the tale of Izuku Yagi. The son of All Might and the brother of Izumi Yagi. A child who lost everything as a result of not bearing a...
62K 2.2K 10
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
3.6K 45 6
That day, they didn't know what they had lost. Izuku Yagi was born quirkless. His sister, Izumi Yagi, on the other hand, had an extremely powerful qu...