Spider-Man Web Of Fibers

By KO_Metro

Dr. L/N not only was helping Dr. Matoi on his research on life fibers and creating a kamui with him made for... More

About Y/N L/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
It's Not Like I Like You Idiot! (Short)
#1 in Ryuko
Chapter 9 (real)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Question
Warning!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 6

2K 27 8
By KO_Metro

Ryuko POV

I was waking up, and trying to sit up from my bed but still a little sore from the Tennis Match with Omiko, but I then heard breathing so I looked and blushed when I saw Y/n laying next to me, I wanted to push him off the bed but I looked at him and....

I was just awestruck.....he looks really cute, I was still blushing from looking at him but what I didn't know is I was inching closer to his face......close to his lips.......

Y/n: *groaning*

I immediately backed up with a major blush on my face as I see he's waking up.

Y/n: Hm? What happened?"

He then looks at me and realizes he was laying next to me, so he quickly got off the bed with a slight blush on his face

Y/n: I-I'm so Sorry Ryuko!!"

Ryuko: You better start explaining!"

Y/n: Ok, look when we got home after your match yesterday you passed out about half the trip, so.....I carried you the rest of the way here, but when I put you in bed I went out and started training with my new abilities and when I was finished and done taking a shower I was about to go back to where I was sleeping.....but I must've passed out and landed on your bed and Mako I assumed covered us for the night......"

He was blushing after he finished the whole explanation, but I figured he must've been training as I saw some bruises on his face.

Ryuko: Oh....o-ok t-then......"

Y/n: W-We should.....probably get ready now...."

Ryuko: Yeah....Right....."

-------Timeskip Y/n POV---------

We were eating breakfast at the Mankanshoku's I was eating Mystery Croquettes until Ryuko tapped my shoulder

Ryuko: by the way what kinda training did you do anyway."

I then swallowed my croquette and said

Y/n: Well you know those abilities that I've had recently?

Ryuko: yeah you still haven't told me how you got them and that watch your wearing"

Y/n: well the watch i do know but the powers I don't I've still gotta find out how I got them, but I thought I should take an opportunity to learn how to use these abilities when I'm in combat cause if I don't I won't be able to help you against Satsuki.

Ryuko: oh ok well how'd you get bruises on your face?

Y/n: Weeeeeellll......

-------Flashback Last Night--------

Y/n: ok now that I know I can shoot webs, maybe I can use it to swing around the city, that way I can get to school faster."

I then went on top of a building and stared down noticing how high I am and.....I'm actually starting to sweat a bit.

Y/n: ok.....here goes."
I said nervously

I then begin to stand close to the edge and let myself fall.

Y/n: Woohoooooooo!!!"

I then shoot some web out and it attached to the wall on the other building allowing it to catch me and let me swing, and I did the same thing again until I got the hang of it and started to have fun.

Y/n: Hell yeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhh!!"

I've been swinging for like hours and having a blast........until I wasn't watching where i was going.

Y/n: Man I'm starting to get the hang of this, it's actually pretty fu-"

I hit a giant billboard

Y/n: .....that hurt...."

I then slid down the ground

---------Flashback End--------

Y/n: I honestly forgot"

Ryuko: How could you forget?"

Y/n: I don't know actually, maybe I hit my head too hard on that billboard."
I muttered the last part

Ryuko: oh ok, well c'mon of we don't hurry we're gonna be late."

Y/n: oh yeah, thanks for breakfast guys!!"

Ryuko: Yeah, see ya later!!"

Mako: Love you guys!"

We then left and headed for school

---------Timeskip to School--------

We were sitting in class with Aiku--uh Mr. Mikisugi listening to his lesson about Hitler.

Though, I then looked at Ryuko while I was sitting next to her, she was glaring at him the whole time in class. After class, we followed Aikuro, but when he turned to the right, he just disappeared

Y/n: The hell? Where'd he go?!"

Ryuko: is he a magician or something?!"

Mako: Ryuuukoooo! YYYYY/nnnnn!"

I sensed her incoming flying towards us.

Y/n: Behind You"
I told Ryuko, and she caught mako and spinned her around a few times before putting her down.
But then I noticed a note on her back, so I pulled it off her shirt

Y/n: Hey Ryuko, check this out"

I show Ryuko the note

Ryuko: The hell?"

-See me after school at my place-

-Aikuro Mikisugi-

Ryuko: That shifty bastard."

Y/n: if he doesn't give us answers we'll just have to use force."
I say while cracking my knuckles

Ryuko: you got that right"
She does the same

As soon as classes were over, we walked to where we were the first time we met this creep

Aikuro: ahh we might have a problem.....I saw the way you were staring at me during class so passionate and such, people might get the wrong idea that you and I had a relationship."

Y/n: Hey, what the hell? Is that what your concerned about right now?"

Aikuro: oh yeah right, and more importantly what would your boyfriend think of it?"

Me and Ryuko both blushed after he said that

Ryuko: he's not my boyfriend dumbass! And he knows there's nothing between you and I! The only relationship you and i got is where my fist will meet your face!"
With that she grabbed him by the collar of his shirt as he was about to unbutton it, but.....
Why did it.....hurt when she said the first part? I then shake my head and forget about it and focus on the task at hand.

Y/n: listen up shithead we want answers now! Ryuko did what you said she won against that tennis bitch, and you said you were a man of your word, now give us what we want...."

I then pick up a mug from out of no where and crush it into little pieces

Y/n: .....or else"
I say demonically

Aikuro: a word of a man is only good on the day it's made, after that? Nnnnnot so much"
Me and Ryuko had dark auras and red glowing eyes showing that we are pissed, and we're sick and tired of these games he's playing.

Ryuko had her scissor at his head, and I grabbed him by the throat. But after that he got rid of glasses again and his shirt opened.

Aikuro: Life Fibers"

Ryuko: what?

Y/n: I've been wondering about that myself, I've heard about them from my dad but never got the full jest of these things."

Aikuro: they are living fibers that are woven into the uniforms that the 1, 2, and 3 stars are wearing, a 1 star uniform is made of 10% life fibers, 2 stars, 20%, see how it works now? Worn by humans that enhance their strength and give them hidden abilities."

Ryuko: wait.....what Senketsu was absorbing throughout our fights are life fibers then...."

Aikuro: Right, they are also clothes that are just made out of life fibers, they are called kamuis."

Y/n: So that means Senketsu..."

Aikuro: Bingo! The only people who know about these things are the Kiryuin Family, and your 2 father's. The Kiryuins wanted the secret for their power and reign over the world, and the only way they could do that was to get rid of the people who knew about it, and steal the kamui uniforms they developed."

I then clenched both my fists showing how pissed off I am about all this, and I bet Ryuko is going the same

Y/n: then how the hell do you know?"

Aikuro: both of your fathers and I were working together to develop a way to shut down the Kiryuin's plans for World Domination. I got a letter from Ryuko's father before he died, and wanted me to give the Kamui to you."

Ryuko: so getting us to fall down to the basement to find Senketsu was your idea?"

Aikuro: Yep, you guys showed up at the mansion, all I did was open the door or in this case the hatch."
He was getting closer to Ryuko, til i stepped in to create separation between them

Y/n: ok, that's close enough jackass, Now do you know who killed our fathers?"

Aikuro: I'm still not 100% sure"

Y/n: Shit, well I guess we'll have to do things the hard way"

Ryuko: Yep, beat the answers out of her, can't wait."

Aikuro: and before I forget, don't blow my cover, I infiltrated this academy to find out what the Kiryuins are up to so we can formulate a plan to stop them, so at school the two of you are students and I am a teacher contact only if its safe.....although when you are here, you are allowed to make contact or maybe even....."
He leaned over to me, close to Ryuko....and I had enough of this bull shit. I had dark aura and and glowing red eyes, as I grabbed in by the throat with both of my hands and raised him up and started to choke him.

Y/n: how bout I squeeze your throat until you run out of breath, that sounds good to you?"

Aikuro: ok, I'm sorry I'll stop I promise!"
He said while being choked and turning blue

I then let him go and he drops to the floor

Ryuko: Thanks.....and one more thing before we go, when Senketsu transforms why does he look like a kinky outfit?"

Aikuro was coughing but still gave us an answer

Aikuro: maybe your two dads were into kinky stuff."

Ryuko / Y/n: Seriously?"

Aikuro: Not really, I have no clue why. There are alot of things that I don't understand kamuis, you'll just have to find out for yourself."

After the whole explanation from Aikuro, Ryuko and I went home to the Mankanshokus, and everyone was already getting ready for bed, her dad and brother were talking on how they can save the power bill and in 20 seconds they were in bed. Mako's mother and Ryuko had a little talk and slid Ryuko an old pair of pajamas from Mako. I was sitting next to the two while Ryuko looked at the pajamas.

Y/n: we're sorry that your going through so much trouble for us Miss Mankanshoku."

Sukuyo: oh no it's all right, you two stay as long as you like, with the both of you around is like a refreshing change of pace even though I'm surrounded by these loafers."

Ryuko: we really appreciate it"

Y/n: oh yeah, I'll change into something comfortable too, be right back."

I then went back to the room and got my pajamas and changed.

After I changed I walked to the window and looked at the stars in the sky, it's really beautiful.

I then had a distant memory

----------Flashback---------
Age 5

Y/n: wow dad the sky looks amazing through your telescope."

F/n: yep, it sure does little buddy"

He then picks me up and puts me on his shoulders

Y/n: *laughing*

F/n *laughing*

We both then played tag and chased each other, we eventually got tired and layed down on the grass to look at the Stars

Y/n: hey dad"

F/n: yes son?"

Y/n: Do you still think about me when your at work?"

We then both sit up

F/n: what? Of course I do, why would you ask that?"

Y/n: it's just that, you barely come home at night and I'm here at home lonely and sometimes i figured that you forgot all about me."
I said while tearing up

My dad then hugs me

F/n: Son, i love you with every inch of my life, I'm sorry that I've been coming home late and I'm sorry that your feeling this way, but no matter what I will never forget about you my son."
He says while smiling at me

I then hugged him back

Y/n: I love you too dad"

---------Flashback End---------

A tear drop came out of my eye as I remember all the good times we had before he died, and I miss them and I miss him he was basically my role model, my hero, the only person that gave me love and attention and I lost him.

I then crawled out the Window and went for a stroll thinking about me and my dad

(You have an incredible singing voice)

I then started tearing up and wanted to cry but I thought of another way.

🎵So it goes, history shows, deserts must expand

Camels sail like wooden ships, like women down the strand

There's sand on the second avenue and the wind blows like a train

Taxis line up like a string of pearls, around the block again

I remembered everything and every window pane

Every word came back to me the way it used to be

But then I saw your face across the street

Through the tears of Hercules

There's a bus that leaves at 8:15 and another one at ten

Should I climb aboard and risk everything, and ride it to the end?

Watch the hills like roller coasters up into the sky

I Wish that you were here by me, so close that I could die

You said love wrecks everything and none of us survive

But I got over you last night and I am still alive

Till I saw your face across the street

Through the tears of Hercules

You say love wrecks everything and none of us survive

But I got over you last night and I am still alive

Till I saw your face across the street
Through the tears of Hercules🎵

(Song End)

I then took a large deep breath

Y/n: been a while since I did that."

I then turned around and to my surprise Ryuko was standing there in her pajamas

Y/n: ahh! R-Ryuko! Wha-who-where-how- what're you doing out here?!"

Ryuko: I should be asking you that's but I was worried because you didn't come back to I went to the room and I saw you walking and I followed you to see what your doing."

Y/n: oh yeah sorry bout that, you didn't hear all that did ya?"

Ryuko: well....you were.....really..good"

She said while blushing, I figured she must've heard me

Y/n: well thanks"
I said while blushing from embarrassment

Ryuko: what did you mean by 'it's been a while since you've done that'?"

I then looked down with my hair covering my eyes and smile

Y/n: it's been a hobby of mine throughout my childhood, I've always liked singing and everyone says I'm really good at it I even did plays, talent shows, and even wrote a few songs of my own."

Ryuko: that sounds awesome, but how come you stopped?"

My smile then fades away

Y/n: the day my dad died, I was full of sadness, and I lost my motivation to sing I just didn't have it in me anymore, well until now, my dad was the only one that gave me motivation to sing, I would always try to make him proud and do my best and I would, he loved the way I sung and said that I would become a famous singer one day.....but when I found out he died, that killed my motivation and I ended up stop singing cause everytime I do it reminds me of my father and how he and I were inseparable like how a true father and son should be."

A tear drop then drops from my eyes, so I wipe it away and put on a fake smile

Y/n: well anyway we should probably get back, don't want anyone to worry about us."

Ryuko: Y/n are you su--"

Y/n: I'm fine Ryuko just had to get that out of my chest now c'mon drifter we still got school tomorrow."

Ryuko: o-oh yeah I forgot about that"

I then walk and Ryuko walks beside me, I then noticed that she was glancing at me with a sad expression, but I pretend to not notice it

--------Ryuko POV--------

Ryuko's Mind: I don't know but, whenever I see him sad or upset I feel a little uneasy myself but still I hate seeing him like this."

I then decided to do what any other friend would do......I turned and hugged him.

He was surprised when I did and we both blushed from making contact. I then looked up at him and smiled

Ryuko: don't worry Y/n we are gonna take down that bitch and we'll avenge our fathers, so please don't be sad I know your father wouldn't want that."

He then smiled at me and still blushing from the hug but he hugged me back making me blush as well

Y/n: thanks Ryuko, I needed that I really appreciate it."

I then saw him smile and I felt warm inside seeing him so happy....what is this feeling?

Ryuko: right c'mon we best head to bed."

Y/n: yeah lets go"

We then went back Home but I then ask myself

Ryuko's Mind: why was I feeling warm, and why was my heart pounding when he hugged me back."

I then shook off the thought and walked with Y/n back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 3.2K 103
A year after the events of kill la kill Ryuko and everyone else have moved on and Ryuko lives with her older sister Satsuki and is attending normal h...
305K 4.4K 34
Being an old Friend Of Isshin Matoi, Dr. L/N helped him with his Research on Life Fiber and helped him to create a Kamui specifically made for Isshin...
119K 3.2K 32
Basically those romance/betrayal Chinese novels, Isekai Japanese novels, and reborn as __ 's daughter Korean novels all bunched up together. Gone ̶y...
105K 1.1K 23
Hello guys, this is my first fanfic, hopefully it will not be as cringy as I think it will be. Anyway. Your name is (Y/N) (L/N), your mother, Hayami...