Lilith : Diabolik Lovers

By JaeYaj

Lilith, an immortal, a goddess, and God's first creation, sees the fates and futures of all with a touch of t... More

Prologue
Ch. 1 'Always remember'
Ch. 2 'Both your and Shin's happiness is my happiness'
Ch. 3 'Be strong'
Ch. 4 'I want to learn about love'
Ch. 5 'A blissful yet painful feeling'
Ch. 6 'Devotion'
Ch. 7 'Who Was He Looking For?'
Ch 8 'I'll Follow You Wherever You Go'
Ch. 9 'Always Remember and... Thank You'
Ch. 10 'Fate'

Author's Note (PLEASE READ)

6.7K 82 0
By JaeYaj

Hello all,
I appreciate your consideration for reading this Author's Note!!!
Keep in mind that this is a fan-fiction.
Facts about Lilith in this fan-fiction will not be right or wrong. So please don't criticize me about that.
This isn't my first time writing a fan-fiction or novel, but it is my first time publishing it.
I don't own the cover photo. I got it off of Google.
Keep in mind that there may be some misspellings and grammar errors.
Updates will occur when I have the time.
I have nothing else to say but for you all to enjoy!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230 6 11
๐ŸŒนThis /Diabolik Lovers/ FF is as perfect for fans as non fans as well๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿฅ€Plot: I stopped counting my days here. I've dreamt of the day when I will...
177K 4K 28
Warning: I'm sorry if the characters are a little OOC. Also this is more of a Shu x OC. -------- Yui has already been in the mansion with the Sakama...
1.2K 58 22
"When God created paradise there was nothing but nature, but this alone did not satisfy him, so he thought himself to create live. Beings that shall...
19.5K 774 17
Once an Archangel, God's other Hand, and the favorite sister. But she was banished, cut off her dignity and pride, and reincarnated as a Mortal- a hu...