Krissy Specials

By Endlessly_Creative13

This is where you can find all the special events that won't fit anywhere else! If I'm tagged, this is where... More

Tagged (Pt. 1)
Tagged Pt. 2
Tagged Pt. 3
Hello Again (Tagged Pt. 4)
Yo, I'm Not Dead (Tagged Pt. 6)
Q&A Prep
MY FIRST EVER FANART
Before & After - Haircut Pictures

How'd I Miss This? (Tagged Pt. 5)

33 4 70
By Endlessly_Creative13

SO intergalacticglxygrl tagged me back in November and I just...Missed it. SO HERE I AM, I CAME BACK. I LIKE THESE :D

1. Do you care what others think of you?

To a certain extent. I definitely don't care as much as I used to. I've been working on my self esteem and confidence during the pandemic and I've been getting better at not giving a fuck about other's opinions of me, but there are definitely people who I definitely care what they think of me. 

2. Middle name?

Christine! (I grate you permission to sing)

3. Favorite sport?

I mean, I used to want to play basketball. That was my plan for high school. Now I do dance and have to watch football and basketball games and dance. 

My favorite to watch is basketball, because I understand it way more and we're allowed to actually sit in between scoring. 

4. Best friend?

She's always been there for me. Her name is Hailey and I love her. We affectionately call one another bitches and hoes. 

5. Someone you couldn't live without?

My mom

6. Favorite name/nickname others call you?

I love being called Kris by my online friends. 

Irl, my favorite is one that Hailey gave me, which is Pidgolin 

7. Are you more cute or sexy?

I AM MAD SEXY. 

Jk, not really. But I've been told I'm cute. I like wearing cute clothes that make me feel pretty and I've heard I have a cute personality and demeanor. 

8. What are your preferred pronouns?

She/her

9. Have you ever been asked out? 

NOPE. 

10. Do you believe in true love/soulmates?

Of course. I don't think it's a destiny thing, but I definitely think that there is someone would fully completes someone else. It doesn't have to be romantic love or soulmates either! 

Ex: I think that my oc Anastasia and her best friend John (yes, Laurens) are platonic soulmates.

11. What are your top 3 pet peeves?

OH DON'T YOU EVEN GET ME STARTED- *Inhales* Okay, I'm fine. 

1. LACK OF PROPER GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION. I am such a grammar nazi. I hate finding fics that I want to read because they have a fantastic plot, but that I just physically can't read because the grammar and punctuation is literal hot trash. I can't do it. 

2. Shrill noises. I hate, hate them. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I mean, like, metal being scraped together. Or the example of nails on a chalk board. I hate it. I can't stand it. BLEH!

3. Being interrupted. This applies to both people and the universe. I hate when the speaker randomly fucks up and messes with my music (specifically the Hamilton soundtrack). I hate when my brother comes in to interrupt my work or writing. I hate when my sleep is interrupted. I think you get the point. 

12. Do you consider yourself an emotional person?

Oh, absolutely. I'm very emotional and sensitive. I cry over small things and get frustrated/angry very quickly. Holding back tears does not exist in my universe. It's simply impossible. Although, I strangely don't get super emotional over music, movies, or TV. I've cried at a couple movies and one musical (It was the sequel to Phantom of the Opera, (Love Never Dies) if you're wondering). I get goosebumps at music but that's about it. 

13. Words you say often?

- "Fuck"

- "TATO NO"

- "Oui"

- "Bonjour" 

- "Please go away"

- "Kinky"

- "SIR!"

- "Anthony is my husband" (Yes, Anthony Ramos)

- "OhmygodIlovehim" (Also referring to Anthony Ramos)

- "BROUGHT HER TO BED DOES NOT MEAN HE FUCKED HER!" (This one requires context, but Lex and Tato know what I'm talking about)

14. A picture of yourself?

When I reach 150 followers. SO GET TO WORK. 

15. Your favorite picture of another person?

Let's be fair. You saw this coming. 

ANTHONY AND JASMINE.

My spouses. They're so beautiful, and I love them both so much that it hurts.

16. Favorite hobby?

Writing. I write all the time. It's constantly what I want to do. I have so many stories in my head and I just want to tell all of them, whether it be in the form of my own original books, or in fanfictions. 

17. Role model?

Pffft. Is this even a question?

*Gestures to the entire OBC Hamilton cast*

If you want me to pick specifics, definitely Anthony and Lin. And Daveed. And Oak. And Pippa. And Chris. And Jasmine.

Fuck, I was supposed to pick one or two. 

18. Who is the best person you know personally?

Hmmm. My dad, I think. He's always trying to be the best dad and he deserves everything. We live in a very close-minded area, so he doesn't come to a lot of mine or my brother's activities because he doesn't want to put us or our mom in danger. I've cried a couple times over how unfair to him it is. I love my dad. 

19. Crush?

No irl crushes.

But like. You know the answer. I know you know the answer. 

You gonna make me say it?

*Inhales*

ANTHONY RAMOS. JASMINE CEPHAS JONES. 
I AM A RAGING BISEXUAL. 

20. Tag 20 people.

Do I haaaaaaaaaave to? 

*Sigh*

AdrienneLafayette (YES, I'M TAGGING YOU AGAIN)

BlueTurtle107 

dashipoflams

P-O-T-A-T-O-UGH

peppetyrony

MLovesStrawberries (Again, if she's able to come back)

tis-a-dork (*Casually mourns Laurs' leaving Wattpad*)

MacaroniCoconuts

_MacaroniMacaroon_

musical_bean

adhd-and-a-dot-ham

JonLaursIsGay

Is that 12? Fuck it. I don't know 20 people who I can tag. 

ANYWAYYYYYYYYY. I'M SORRY, AMETHYST, FOR MISSING THIS TAG. I DID IT NOW. 

And, as always, I enjoyed it. Tag me again. DO IT. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 2.7K 23
Story about a married couple who's life was so toxic to live in. ⚠️ !!!𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡!!!⚠️ ♡ This story is going to contain domēstic abu$e, so r...
71.5K 180 16
These are stories of people giving birth -multiple stories-
6.2K 287 35
Scar/ Charlotte was just a normal girl TRYING TO WATCH HER NINJAGO. When suddenly she was sucked into Ninjago? Now Scar has to finish all the seasons...
11.8K 1.3K 35
"කොල්ලො දෙන්නෙක්ට ලව් කරලා සෙක්ස් කරන්නත් පුළුවන්ද බන්.." ?