Dramione Collaboration

By SenLinYu

Elithien and SenLinYu's collaborative collection of art-inspired Dramione stories. More

Introduction
United We Stand
Beltane
Seeker Fit
One Night
The First Kiss
Consumed, Obsessed, and Attached
A Witch's Wedding: Processional
A Witch's Wedding: The Vows
For Want of a Jumper
Switch: Punishment
Power Couple
Insomnia
Fate and Plans
Rebirth
Common Spaces, Empty Places

Switch: Crime

24.1K 511 763
By SenLinYu

"Just relax."

"I'm trying."

"You're literally trembling. You're speaking in twenty minutes. What kind of Gryffindor has stage fright?"

Hermione's jaw clenched visibly. "Pointing it out really isn't helping."

Draco pressed his hand against the small of her back, caressing her bare skin where the dress cut away. He leaned closer until he could smell the biting floral scent of her shampoo. "You'll be fine. Just imagine the audience is naked."

Hermione's lips pursed and her eyes fluttered closed as she winced. "That mental image is actually incredibly unhelpful."

Draco gave a low laugh, and his fingers played along the base of her spine and discretely up to massage her shoulders. Her skin was warm and soft, and discernibly trembling.

"Do you have a calming draught?" he asked after a back rub failed to relax her.

"I already took it," she said in a stiff voice, sitting even more rigidly.

Draco glanced at her from the corner of his eye. If she started shaking any harder, her hair was going to begin moving.

"Let's step out for a minute," he said.

"I'm supposed to speak in twenty minutes."

Draco rolled his eyes. "Yes, and sitting here dreading it is not helping. Come with me. I swear, I'll have you back before the MC calls your name."

She hesitated a moment and then stood and slipped out the nearest exit. Draco casually followed her a minute later.

She was nervously bouncing on her toes in the hallway, waiting for him.

"You're right," she said, "a walk is a good idea. Excellent way to channel the stress."

"Let's go this way," Draco took her hand and led her down the hallway, reading the plaques beside all the doors they passed until he found one that looked promising. He tried the knob and found it locked.

A basic charm resolved the issue. He glanced in and then stepped inside.

"Malfoy, watching you commit larceny isn't going to improve my stress levels." Hermione's voice was severe as she followed him into the office.

She always reverted to using his surname when scolding him.

The desk on the far side of the room was an excellent size, perfect for what he intended. He pivoted on his toe with a predatory grin to find Hermione standing behind him, arms folded, with a suspicious expression on her face.

"No."

Draco prowled closer.

"You think a quick shag in an office is going to relax me?" She gave an undignified snort and turned to leave.

"Don't worry — Granger," he said, "I'm not going to fuck you in this room."

Before she could bolt, he caught her by the wrist and pulled her close, wrapping his right hand slowly around her throat. She leaned instinctively into his touch. His palm pressed against the arch of her collarbones. Her breath caught and he could feel her pulse thrumming nervously.

"Just relax," he said.

"Draco — " she started, but he cut her off with a hard kiss and herded her across the room to the desk. He used his left hand to shove the neatly organised files, paperweights, and a quill set onto the floor as he guided her onto her back. He ran his thumb slowly along the length of her throat until it reached her jaw, and pushing firmly until her head was tilted back, neck arched and bared.

Her eyes were still open wide, and intently locked onto the clock on the wall.

"Close your eyes," he said.

She shook her head minutely, obstinance flaring in her darkening eyes.

He squeezed firmly, fingers pressing evenly along both sides of her neck. She gave a shivering gasp, her eyes turning black. As her lips parted, he pushed two fingers into her mouth.

"Close your eyes, " he said, his voice firm as his fingers slid across her hot, slick tongue bearing down hard.

She glanced at the clock a moment longer, and then her eyes fluttered obediently closed.

"Good girl," he said, easing his grip on her throat slightly as he slid his fingers in deeper, running his fingertips across the tips of her teeth and towards the base of her tongue until he felt her throat start to contract. "Keep your eyes closed."

He pulled his fingers slowly out until the tip of her tongue could curl around his fingertips. She sucked, her tongue swiping from the base of his fingers before flicking against the tips. His cock hardened in his trousers but he ignored it as he pushed his fingers back into her mouth up to the knuckles, relaxing his grip on her throat and then slowly squeezing again.

She gave a whimpering moan around his hand.

He kept finger-fucking her mouth until there was drool sliding across her chin and down onto the fingers wrapped around her throat.

His eyes wandered down her body, her legs were partially splayed on the edge of the desk. He glanced up the clock. Fifteen minutes left. Plenty of time.

He let go of her throat and flipped her skirts up onto her stomach, pulling her knickers off, and stuffing them into his pocket.

Her eyes were still obediently closed, and he watched her abdomen tense in anticipation as he stared down at her bared cunt. His fingers were still hooked inside her mouth, pressing against her tongue.

Her folds were already glistening before he touched her, reaching down and stroking them gently, and petting her clit.

She inhaled raggedly around his fingers, her legs parting wider for him. The heady, musky scent of her arousal filled the air, and his mouth watered.

His cock was rigid and aching for her.

He was going to fuck her brains out when he got her home.

He ran his fingers through her slick folds before sliding them into her core, curling his fingers gently up towards her pelvis.

Her hips bucked and she gave a garbled whimper. Draco pulled his fingers out of her mouth, trailing them across her chin and down her throat so that her skin was glistening. He bit his lip as he looked back between her legs.

"That's it," he said his voice soothing. "Don't hold yourself back. I want to hear you."

He slid his fingers slowly into her centre, setting a slow, frustrating pace as he kept one eye on the clock. He using both hands to stroke and tease her cunt.

She mewled forcefully, her hips rolling up towards him as his fingertips tenderly massaged her clit, and he pumped in, scissoring his fingers inside her burning core. He could feel her inner walls already fluttering.

She gave a long, breathy moan as he added another finger.

"That's it," he said, his words drawn out and in time with the movement of his hand. "I want to feel you fluttering. Can you clench? I want you tight around my fingers. Can you do that for me?"

Her cunt contracted, gripping his fingers like a vise.

"Oh — yes. Just like that." He rewarded her by curling his fingers up to find that very particular spot behind her pelvis again.

She gave a long, wailing keen.

"Good girl," he said, his voice calming and pleased. He gently caressed her swollen clit, rubbing it in a repeated pattern as her hips kept bucking up, trying to get the thrust and friction that she wanted.

"Clench now," he said as he pumped his fingers in harder, and pressed his thumb down firmly. "Ah. That's it. Just like that. You're close now, aren't you? Right on the edge. So close for me."

He glanced at the clock. He was cutting it rather close himself.

"You're going to come for me now, aren't you? Just like you do around my cock when l fuck you. When I get you home, I'm going to stuff your knickers into your mouth, and — "

He didn't finish telling her exactly how he intended to fuck her. She climaxed, screaming through clenched teeth, her slick channel bearing down and spasming around Draco's fingers.

After several seconds of shuddering, she finally lay on the desk in a limp, pleasure-drunk daze. Draco withdrew his fingers, allowing his eyes to linger as he dried his hands and carefully cleaned her up before pulling her up into his arms. Her head dropped against his chest as he smoothed her hair and kissed the top of her head several times.

"Right. You're due on stage in two minutes," he said.

Her head jerked, her dazed brown eyes were suddenly lucid.

She jumped off the desk as though electrocuted and looked down at herself, checking for wrinkles on her dress and feeling her chin for residual saliva.

"You are — mad," she finally said. "I cannot believe you did that."

Draco wordlessly magicked the items from the desk back into place and pulled the door open, raising an eyebrow. "It worked though, didn't it?"

She raised her chin as she marched out of the room.

"You can't just — " she waved wordlessly back at the office. "What if the clock is slow?

She bolted down the hallway as though she feared he'd ravish her again if given half a chance.

Draco grinned roguishly as he followed her.

"I'm going to get you back for that," she whispered as he took his seat beside her.

The MC called her name.

She stiffened, her lips whitening and her shoulders going rigid.

As she started toward the stage, just before she was out of reach, Draco leaned inappropriately close, and whispered in her ear. "I'm looking forward to it."

Her eyes were dark and flashing, and a fetching colour stained her cheeks as she marched to the podium under the glaring stage lights.

She looked positively radiant, and only Draco knew why.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.5K 102
Hermione one shots FINISHED: N/A STARTED: sep 19th, 2021 by: love-a-tr0n
27.7K 413 19
Its a Dramione story.. One shot! Enjoy❣️
51.3K 1.1K 29
A full collection of Dramione one-shots including common tropes such as Hogwarts reunions, auror partners, and 8th year at Hogwarts and unique story...
10K 52 9
Harry/Ginny Ron/Hermione Neville/Luna Blaise/Ginny Draco/Hermione And many more