good night ، sakusa kiyoomi...

By sorvetier

ੈ✩‧₊ ❝ rest well, i promise that i'll be watching you here. ❞ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ↳ in which a simple mes... More

I'M NOT A PESSIMIST, I'M A REALIST.
characters.
playlist.
prologue.
chapter 01.
chapter 02.
chapter 04.
chapter 05.
chapter 06.
chapter 07.
chapter 08.
chapter 09.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
epilogue.
GOOD NIGHT

chapter 03.

1.7K 60 45
By sorvetier

february 2, 2013
first person‛s p.o.v
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

the days had been normal, i‛ve been talking to iizumi-senpai about doubting akahana but she was like that a few days later and i guess there is no doubting anymore.

i was just spacing out in my seat here, looking out the window, thinking about other things.

"[y/n]-chan, i won‛t be able to go home with you, i have extra art club activities, i‛m sorry" she pouted and her voice was normal again.

maybe something triggered her, she doesn‛t open up to me unless i asked her so.

"ah, that‛s okay, that‛s more important you know. i‛m fine, just focus on your club." i said looking at her as her eyes sparkled.

"waaah! thank you, i‛ll make it up to you soon!" she cheered like a child and i nodded, once again turn on my head space.

i was cutted off once again as one of my classmates called out to me.

"do you want to clean the classroom with us?" our classroom president smiled as i smiled back and nodded.

"sure, i‛m hella bored here." i laughed as they cheered too.

what‛s up with people cheering today? anyways, i haven‛t seen the two since break time and lunch and iizuna-senpai said they had practice.

"oh yeah, what club are you in [l/n]-chan?" the vice president asked as i looked at them.

"photography club" i shortly answered and they gasped in awe.

"wow! you‛re lucky then!" our president side commented as i looked at them

"you don‛t know? dang i wish i can be like that, either way, they only pick thirty to fifty members and if you‛re picked then you did have a great photography skills and they only have one to two times a month club day, dang you are very lucky indeed [l/n]-chan!" our vice president threw his arms up, knocking the chair he was fixing as we all laugh at him.

"what club do you both have?" i questioned back and they looked at each other.

"cooking club!" they unisonly said and i giggled.

we started sweeping off the floor and they asked me another question.

"do you have sample pictures [l/n]-chan?" the president asked as i slowly nodded.

i placed down the broom and i went to my bag to pick my phone up and showed them a sunset picture as she gasped.

"yato! look, it‛s magnificent!" i swear i can see hearts on her eyes and he placed the eraser down and went to our side.

"can you print that and i‛ll buy that." our vice president said as i looked at him in shock and our president shouted.

"yeah yeah, me too! how much?" she grabbed my shoulders and shaked my body.

"twenty five yen is enough." i manage to say and they nodded.

"deal! we‛ll wait for that this week okay?" she smiled as i nodded.

═══════ ˚* ੈ♛༉‧₊˚ ═══════

"thank you for helping us [l/n]-chan! we are already paying you back, your picture and a fifty yen in total!" the president smiled and i smiled back.

"no problem, anyway, are you two always cleaning the classroom?" i picked up my bag and they shook their heads.

"well, some of our classmates volunteered and they don‛t clean sometimes well and i wish we can just have sakusa-san on our class so this room will be squeaky clean." she sighed and i laughed at hearing the ace‛s name.

"hiyori, [l/n]-chan, c‛mon and it‛s also raining! yippie!" yato pointed out as i looked outside, it was just light for now.

"oh, c‛mon, we‛ll be going!" hiyori took my hand and we went downstairs to the shoe lockers.

i was changing my shoes and they already said goodbye.

i swear their names are very very familiar to me.

i finished changing my shoes and i looked around and i sighed.

"great, i forgot my umbrella." i looked at my bag once again and i felt a presence behind me.

"you‛re really are a klutz." a deep muffled voice was heard behind me as i saw the black wavy haired ace making my eyes widened.

"it‛s late sakusa-kun, what are you still doing here?" i looked at him and his eyes twitched.

he is annoyed, okay, stop asking questions self.

"i‛m in a meeting with sensei." i think he ment his volleyball coach.

"oh, i see." i looked around again and i heard him sighed.

"here, share the umbrella with me. our house is just a street away anyway." he mumbled and i turned to him.

"thank you sakusa-kun! i know this is so cliché, i‛ll make into you soon!" you smiled as he rolled his eyes.

okay, he should really stop rolling his eyes, hehe.

i bought out my sanitizer and he blinked and waited for me and we started walking.

it was very cliché indeed, but our silence is very comfortable.

it took a while to arrive at my house, i turn around and bowed to him.

"thank you for today sakusa-kun, i‛ll make it up to you, really!" i smiled as he scoffed.

"yeah, okay." he bluntly said, really uninterested.

"bye, keep safe." i waved as he went away and i went inside the house to eat and study for a bit.

it took a while to realize that i need to drop a message to him once again, it is actually okay for me to see him read my messages than left it unsee, atleast he knows what i‛m texting him.

sakusa kiyoomi ♡
7:38 p.m

good evening sakusa-kun! did you
study today? i hope you‛re not that
tired from your morning and after-
noon practice! i can also see you are
bothered but always think positive
okay? whatever floats your boat is
totally fine just avoid overthinking!
i know that i said these so many times
today so again, i wanna say thank
you to walking me home because haha,
i‛m such a clutz that i forgot my umb-
rella. i‛m really flattered and my heart
swelled in joy when you said you will
share your umbrella. anyways i maybe
typing too much now, good night sakusa
-kun and keep safe! ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 24.8K 31
COMPLETED ♡ sakusa kiyoomi x fem! reader ↳ in which sakusa kiyoomi hid his feelings cause he didn't want to burden her. © myhugelove ACHIEVEMENTS...
617K 14.7K 34
A slow burn fanfic in which a germaphobe setter and a germaphobe ace meet each other in the All-Japan Youth Training Camp despite being in the same s...
1.1M 37.6K 116
(L/N) (Y/N) moved from Hyōgo Prefecture to Tokyo. Her first year in high school just ended and she will be transferred to Itachiyama High School in h...
15.6K 484 14
❝ I think I blew it. ❞ ❝ That's what she said. ❞ --- Exploring the evolving dynamic of a libero and an ace through their volleyball aspirations, as t...