Trapped And Experimented

By MultiShippingQueen15

This is a very...very...very sad AU.(not really) BUT this AU is where izuku is OFA's son and izuku has 49 qui... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 1

3.3K 89 3
By MultiShippingQueen15

Uncle's POV~
------------------------

I get up from my bed and grab my phone over joyed that my plan will soon work! I call my friend who works in a lab. " Hey max i got you a test suject!" I snickered. "great i'll be over and pick him up."(keep in mind that izuku's uncle thinks that izuku is quirkless.)

Izuku's POV~
-----------------------

I yawn and open my eyes only to look around to see this isnt uncles house. It was a lab!!! I got scared since i didn't know my surroundings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
176K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
128K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
122K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...