𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 | 𝐃.𝐌

By TaurusQuinn

"Get on your fucking knees and suck me off like a good little slut." [VERY INTENSE SMUT] All warnings in the... More

Cast
Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter One: The Beginning
Chapter Two: Confusion
Chapter Three: Fucked
Chapter Four: Ferret Boy
Chapter Five: Party
Chapter Six: Hangover
Chapter Seven: Question
Chapter Eight: The Truth
Chapter Nine: Movie
Chapter Ten: Learn to Listen
Chapter Eleven: Mean
Chapter Twelve: Take a Breath
Chapter Thirteen: Time to Cry
Chapter Fourteen: The Heart Wants What It Wants
Chapter Fifteen: Snowball
Chapter Seventeen: Symbol of Love
Chapter Eighteen: Half Sister
Chapter Nineteen: Fight For Your Right
Chapter Twenty: Dark Mark
Chapter Twenty-One: Hate
Chapter Twenty-Two: Without You
Chapter Twenty-Three: Katherine's Party
Chapter Twenty-Four: Katherine's Party pt.2
Chapter Twenty-Five: Mind Reader
Chapter Twenty-Six: Silence
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Payback
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Truth or Dare
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Dancing in the Moonlight
Chapter Thirty: Meeting and Cake
Chapter Thirty-One: The Fluorescent Lake
Chapter Thirty-Two: Words of Crabbe
Chapter Thirty-Three: Surprise
Chapter Thirty-Four: Sixth Year
Chapter Thirty-Five: Her
Chapter Thirty-Six: Moving On
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Pronia
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Calming Draught and Betrayal
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Confessions
Chapter Fourty: Victoria
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter Sixteen: Christmas

29.8K 442 379
By TaurusQuinn

"No, the tree needs to go on the other side of the couch." Victoria orders. Draco and I have been helping her decorate the common room for the past hour. The tree was the hardest to manage.

Draco and I lift up the tree and put it on the other side of the couch. "This good?" I ask, exhausted. She puts her hand on her chin and thinks. "Now I'm thinking over here, she turns to point to the other corner. I let out a big sigh as Draco backs up from the tree.

"I'm donehelping you, go get someone else." Draco spat as he laid down on the couch.

Pansy walked over after finishing hanging the christmas lights and sat on the chair next to me. "Look Vic I think it looks great maybe we should relax. It is Christmas Eve after all." She explains, sitting down beside me.

Victoria sighs as she sits down next to Draco on the couch. "It's my first time not being home for the holidays. I just wanted it to be perfect." Victoria explains. I feel kind of bad for her. But this is the first Christmas I haven't been with my mom either.

I honestly kind of enjoyed it so far.

Pansy grabs one of the blankets from the chair and throws it towards her. "Well you better get comfortable, cause this is the best Christmas you're ever gonna have." She laughs. Draco let's out a groan as he sits up on the couch. "Is this going to be like a girls day thing? If so I'll leave." He says annoyed. I try to hide my smile from him by looking away but he just laughs.

"Horny already for me?" He laughs, leaning back in the couch.

My face goes bright red as Pansy and Victoria snap their eyes towards me. "I- Uh-" I stutter out, not really knowing what to say. When I don't respond Draco starts laughing again. His laugh gave me butterflies, it was so happy.

"Let's decorate the tree!" Pansy shouts, trying to change the conversation. Victoria and I get up to help her. I pull out a box full of ornaments and hand it to them, one by one. I felt happy. Draco sighs and helps decorate the tree.

After about fifteen minutes we were done. "The tree looks nice." I mutter. Pansy gives us all hugs and waves goodbye to us without saying a word. I think she was probably done with the whole decorating thing. "Thank you guys. I've never had Christmas at Hogwarts so this is really close to what I wanted." She smiled, hugging me and giving a side hug to Draco. He didn't find that very amusing.

She left the common room so it was just me and Draco. "I want you to move in with me, I have room for someone else. I just want it to be you." He says.

I almost see a tiny smile in the crack of his mouth.

Draco Malfoy almost smiled at me.

Not sexually.

I nodded my head and hugged him. He doesn't really like much physical touch that isn't sexual but he made an exception. He put one of his arms around me. I knew that was enough for him. It sure was enough for me. I didn't care if he barely touched me, as long as he did I knew that it meant he cared.

I pull away and kiss him on the cheek.

This was our moment.

"After dinner let's go somewhere in the castle. It's Christmas Eve, I want it to be perfect." I smile. He looks down at me and nods. "I'll take you somewhere." He says. I smile at him and nod, trying to hold in my excitement.

Draco and I walk down to dinner together. I see Katherine talking to Goyle but I don't pay much attention to it. We sit down next to Victoria and Pansy as they laugh. "I can't believe you got Crabbe like that." Pansy laughs.

I'm glad their becoming more like friends.

"I wish Blaise was still here instead of having to hear your annoying laughs all of dinner." Draco muttered. I shook my head at him. "Sorry about him." I mouth to my friends.

The food appears on the table and we start to dig in. Turkey, Brussel Sprouts, Roast Potatoes you name it. It was all there. And every single bite was delicious. I took a bite of the pigs in a blanket I had on my plate and pretended to listen to my friends' conversation. In reality I was listening to something more important.

"No wonder mother left you." Katherine snapped, probably at Goyle. Poor Goyle, I didn't really know him until now. I feel kind of bad. "She probably couldn't take being with your pathetic excuse of a father." She laughed sarcastically.

What is wrong with her?

Why would she insult someone's family like that.

"Don't you dare insult my father like that." Goyle snapped back. I could tell she was frustrated by the way she scoffed. "Do this. You see the guy in the picture? Make sure he talks to her." She explained quietly. The way she said her made me want to know what she was talking about.

I heard him walk away so I brought my attention back to my friends.

My friends talk the rest of the night about going to Hogsmeade the day after Christmas.

I walk back with Draco to his dorm and sit down on his bed. My trunk was already there for some odd reason but I chose to ignore it. "So what do you wanna do?" I ask impatiently. He looks through his drawers of his nightstand and finds a set of keys. "I have access to anywhere I want since I'm a prefect. So where do you wan to go?" He asks.

My eyes grow wide at his words. Anywhere? The only problem was that I didn't know the castle too well. Besides a few locations.

"Why can't we just go to the courtyard and lay in the snow?"

He rolls his eyes as he sets down the keys. "That's peasant shit." He scoffs, sitting down on his bed.

I tilt my head and give him a begging face. "Fine, get dressed." He huffs. I smile at him and give him a kiss on the cheek before putting on a pink winter jacket, some mittens, and a light pink beanie.

He puts on a black winter coat and a black hat. He turns to me so his mouth is close to my ear. "Don't you dare make a sound." He whispers. He suddenly pulls my arm and runs with me down to the courtyard.  No one is out since it's starting to get late so we are outside by ourselves.

I lay down and pull him down next to me. "It's freezing cold." He spat. I roll my eyes laughing. "Who cares? Look at what I'm doing. Flap your arms up and down to make a snow angel." I explain.

He rolled his eyes and started doing it slowly. I just  laughed at the sight of him doing it.

I do it with him, making our snow angels.

When we're done, we both just lay there gazing into  each other's eyes.

I felt butterflies in my stomach as I stared deep in his eyes. I got lost in his eyes. I noticed every detail and color, the way his eyes would go big when he looked at me.

Was he falling for me?

I know I sure was falling for him.

"Let's go back to your dorm, it's getting a little cold." I laugh, sitting up from my position. He does the same as he turns to look at the snow angels we both made. "Is this a muggle thing?" He asked.

My thoughts instantly went to my mother.

I nodded my head slowly as we started to walk back. "My mother used to do this with me when I was younger. She doesn't really spent time with me now." I sigh. He looked at me sympathetically before quickly looking away.

We make it back to his dorm and I undress myself. I get into a big t-shirt and spandex and climb into his bed. He gets dressed into some black sweatpants and lays down next to me. We stare at the ceiling talking about anything we can think of.

"What do you think the future is going to be like?"

He turns his head to me. "I don't know, I just hope that it turns out well." He exclaims. I smile at him and look at his clock.

"Happy Christmas, Draco." I mutter.

He gives me a smile and hands me a small box, "Happy Christmas, Moon."

A/N: I absolutely loved this chapter. Sorry I haven't updated until today, I was trying to shift and I have finals this week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 28.7K 76
"Tell me, Potter? Is he mine? Is Albus my son?" Follow the adult lives of Henrietta Potter and Draco Malfoy when their worlds once again collide as l...
32.3K 402 15
"Y/n, I promise I will protect you with my life, I won't let anything bad happen to you, never again" Draco Malfoy has always acted like a prat towar...
1.7M 37K 53
His hands gripped her waist, and his head fit perfectly in the crook of her neck. She leaned back into his chest, a small smile spreading across her...
657 33 27
When strong emotions meet a dormant line of ancient magic that was thought to of gone extinct resurfaced along with the Dark Lord, everyone is on edg...