Killig

By lovee_xplr

Killig (n.) The rush or the inexplicable joy one feels after seeing or experiencing something romantic. Start... More

Requests:
C. Diggory
J. Potter, R. Lupin
L. Evans
H. Granger

D. Malfoy

13 1 0
By lovee_xplr

𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

(Y/N) P.O.V.:

Walking across the courtyard with your boyfriend, Draco, you smiled.

"What are you smiling at?" He asked, poking your cheek.

"Nothing, just a memory." You giggle.

"Care to share that memory?" He spoke.

"Remember about 3 months ago, in the common room. Everyone was gone for the winter holidays or in the library. We were listening to music, sitting on the couch. I was reading a book with your head in my lap, running my fingers through your hair. And all of a sudden, you jump up, pulling at my hands. And when you whispered 'dance with me', I swear, my heart stopped. It's one of my favourite memories." You closed your eyes, smiling at the memory.

He squeezed your hand, smiling down at you.

"Your face is freaking adorable and I bet the rest of you is too." You smiled.

He quickly turned his face away. You noticed the slight red tint on his cheeks and ears.

"Are you... Blushing?" You asked, pulling at his hand.

"What? No, of course not." He muttered.

"Did I get the ever stoic, hardcore, total badass Draco Malfoy to blush?" You giggled.

"No... Its... Its the cold." He stuttered.

"Huh. Its the cold? Not the fact that I said 'Your face is freaking adorable and I bet the rest of you is too?'" You smirked.

"N-No."

This is very short, but I just had to write something for my baby Draco.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

964K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
68.2K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
167K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
247K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...