Fractured

By akoser32

Devyn Elizabeth Wilson. She is a 21-year-old hunter and has been hunting with her family and their family fri... More

Flashback 1
Stanford Bound
Hey Sammy!
You Smell Like A Toilet
Time To Go Home
Flashback 2
No Sweetheart, I'm Just Awesome
3 Shots For the Broken Girl
We Don't Do Shorts
Inside the Magic Circle
Loch Ness Monster
Thanks for the Drawings
Goodbye Mr. Carlton
I Promise
Emotional Wreck
Skirts and Heels
No Survivors
Fear of Flying
Bloody Mary
UPDATE!
Ignoring My Existence
Confessions
It's All Your Fault
Flashback 3
Little Becky
First Fight
You're Not Dean
Stay Awake
This Is Real Sweetheart
Disturbing The Peace
Hook Man
Nightmare
The College Experience
Puke and Rally
Church Basements
You Knew?
Memory Lane
Missouri Moseley
Anger
Screwdrivers and Wires
Roosevelt Asylum
Headaches
First Time
Searching for Gavin
Where's Devyn
John
Scarecrow
Pagan Gods
Human Sacrifice
Heart Attack
Have A Little Faith
Reaper
A Reaper's Touch
Crazy Pants
Dean's Ex-Girlfriend
Jealousy
You're Stronger Than You Think
Next Time I'm Giving Directions
Flashback 4
New Developments
Visions
Decapitation
Max
We Are The Same
Gunshot
Phantom Attacker
Motel Invasion
Cages
Pretty Little Thing
Update!
Flashback 5
Meg Masters
Deva's
What If
Fear of Falling
Weaknesses
Why Would She Show Me?
Numb
Loosing Track Of Time
Amateurs
Letting It Out
Progress
It's Not Real?
New Plan
Benched
What The Hell Is A Shtriga?
Let's Finish It
Withering Away
Definitely Worth The Wait
Update
Chuckles
Ugly Ass Painting
The Painting's Back
It's the Girl
You're a Liar
Rising Tensions
Together
Train Tracks
Suprise Call
Bobby

Where Are All The Children?

224 11 0
By akoser32

It's been two weeks since we had that case in Texas, and I'm super excited that we finally have a case in Wisconsin. About six days ago I got stitches taken out of three of my scratch marks on my stomach. The third one was the deepest, so the stitches had to stay on a little longer, and they are coming out today! It didn't hurt to breathe or move anymore which is a plus, but my ankle was still pretty bad. Although I didn't need to rely on my cane anymore, I just had the boot now. I still kept the cane though, never knowing when I'm gonna need a weapon.

I still was struggling with the whole sleeping thing though, I'd probably get at most three hours every night. My mind was still plagued with nightmares. The good thing though, is I think my brain has fully healed, I haven't had a headache in about five days which is really nice. I also have been talking a lot more, and I think I'm starting to annoy the boys a bit.

"Hey, happy pants. Why are you so happy today," Dean asked from the front seat of the impala.

"I finally get these last stitches taken out of me today," I beamed, "The sooner we get to this motel room, the sooner Sammy here can remove these things."

The two boys chuckled at me and then Sam turned to Dean and asked, "Are you sure this town is the right place, because every place I've looked it's showing up dry."

"The coordinates are right, Sam," Dean deadpanned, "Dad wouldn't have sent us coordinates if it wasn't important."

"Well, I'm telling you I looked, and all I found was a big steamy pile of nothing," Sam sassed back. "If dad is sending us hunting or something, I don't know what."

"Maybe he will meet us there," I spoke up, even though I doubt that is what will happen.

Sam laughed and said, "Yeah, because he's been so easy to find up until this point."

I rolled my eyes and sat back in the seat. My ankle started to throb a bit, so I elevated it up onto the seat.

"Don't worry I'm sure there is something for us to kill there. I know this because I'm the oldest, which means I'm always right," Dean said, smirking.

Sam looked at Dean incredulously and said, "No it doesn't!"

"Yeah, it totally does," Dean replied back quickly, turning to look at Sam.

I chuckled at the two, always acting ten years younger than what they were. I leaned my head against the window and saw a sign that said, "Fitchburg, Wisconsin. A place to call home." I scoffed at the cheesy line, and decided to catch some shut eye.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up, sleepyhead," Someone yelled as they shook my shoulder.

I jolted awake, and smacked the person next to me, which earned a yelp. I opened my eyes and glared at the stupid man in front of me.

"Seriously," I yelled annoyed.

"I'm sorry, sheesh, I just wanted to know if you wanted any coffee," Dean said rubbing his arm.

I huffed in annoyance and nodded my head as I got out of the car. Once I was out I stretched out my arms and said, "I want the biggest size they have, black with two shots of espresso."

"Are you trying to die," Sam asked, teasing me from the other side of the car.

I rolled my eyes and made my way over to him as Dean walked across the street to get our drinks.

"How are you doing," Sam asked, looking down at me as I leaned against the car next to him.

I sighed and said, "I'm better. A little tired, but this coffee will definitely help with that."

He kept looking at me and became serious, "Do you want to talk about it?"

I tore my eyes away from his as I looked down to the ground and started to play with my fingers, "Not really."

He nodded his head and wrapped his right arm around my shoulders, giving me a side hug and said, "Okay, if you want to. I'm here."

I looked back up to him and smiled gratefully. I haven't talked about what happened once since this whole incident with Meg happened. To be honest I was scared to. I already saw it while I was sleeping. I didn't want to while I was awake. I side hugged him back, and looked in front of me at a playground.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as Dean walked up to us, and gave us our coffee's. I thanked him, and started to practically chug the drink to wake me up.

"Hey Dean, can you tell me what time it is," Sam asked as he kept his gaze on the empty playground. So he did notice what I did.

"Uh...," Dean said looking down at his watch, "It's ten after four, why?"

"You notice anything weird," I said looking back at him then back to the playground.

He looked over at it in confusion and asked, "Isn't school supposed to be out?"

"Yeah, so where is everybody," Sam asked Dean.

I looked back up to the boys and pointed out, "This place should be crawling with kids." I looked over to the playground and noticed one kid, and a mother sitting on a bench nearby, "I'll be right back."

They went to question me, but I waved back at them telling them to not even bother as I approached the mother.

"Hey," I smiled kindly at her. She looked up from her book and kindly returned the gesture. "It's so quiet today, why is that," I asked curiously.

"A lot of the kids have been getting sick recently," She explained.

I looked over at her shocked and said, "Oh goodness, how many are sick?"

"Just about five or six, but it's serious, hospital serious," She said explaining further. "A lot of the parents are getting pretty anxious. They think it is catching ."

"Hm, that would explain the lack of kids here. I'm sorry to hear about this," I said sincerely. I looked up at the girl sadly. I put a hand on the mothers shoulder and said, "I hope your girl stays safe."

I walked back up to the boys and explained everything I just learned to them, "I think we need to make a visit to the hospital, and check these kids out."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We finally went to a motel and got a room so we could get changed to look more professional when we got to the hospital. I limped excitedly into the room and threw my bags on one of the beds. I looked over to Sam and Dean expectantly, and they both chuckled at me.

"Okay, before we get ready these stitches are coming out," I said chucking the tweezers at Sam. He clumsily caught them and made his way over to me. I sat down eagerly and lifted my top up. "Do you need me to lay down or can I sit up," I asked.

"It probably would be easier if you laid down," Sam pointed out.

I nodded and did just that and tensed as I felt his cold hands skim my skin. I winced a few times as he pulled at the healed skin, but once they were all removed I let out a relieved sigh.

I sat up and smiled gratefully at Sam and said, "Thank you."

He smiled back and went to go throw the stitches away, and I looked down at my stomach. Four large scars now resided there, and will forever stay there. I closed my eyes and pulled my shirt down as I felt the bed dip down next to me signaling someone was now sitting next to me.

"Hey," Dean said softly, grabbing my hand in his.

I looked up at him and tears pricked at the corner of my eyes, "Hey."

Confusion flashed across his face as he noticed the tears and asked, "What's wrong, sweetheart?"

"I'm just so happy these stitches are finally out. That's all," I said to him.

"It's more than that I can tell," Dean pushed.

I squeezed his hand tightly as I explained, "I just hate how I'm covered in scars. All these reminders of what I've been through..."

"Hey," Dean said, bringing his hand up to my cheek, gently turning my face towards him, "You know how badass you look now. You know how much stronger you seem now, how strong you are. All these scars show what you've overcome."

I smiled softly at him as I leaned in and kissed him softly, "Thank you. You know I love you, right? I haven't really said it recently, and you've been so good to me."

Dean looked at me lovingly and said, "I know, baby. I love you, too."

I smiled again and finally stood up, "Alright let's get ready."

Dean smirked at me and said, "You gonna wear that skirt again?"

I scowled at him playfully and said, "Dean... no."

He chuckled at me and got up and we both changed quickly so we could get going.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 494 13
Blue thought she was a normal teenage girl. One with a lot of pain in the past. In Blue's eyes, being normal is getting picked on by the other kids a...
302 16 5
"He wanted to run to her, he wanted to make sure she was okay, but he couldn't. That wasn't his place...it was Sam's, he just had to let go" :-: Aft...
375K 11.2K 84
A seemingly chance encounter at the side of the road, a terrible car crash, and one infuriatingly handsome green-eyed monster hunter...life for this...
17.8K 367 21
Dean rescues 5 year old Hayden from her abusive family and takes her under his wing. After recruiting his brother, Sam to find their father, the two...