Vagabond | JJK

By Covavee

๐™ซ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™: ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™—, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™๏ฟฝ... More

Intro: Vagabond
01 | Back Home
02 | Bodyguard?
03 | Fight
04 | Girlfriend?
05 | Hot
06 | Intruder
Awards 2020
07 | Laughter
08 | Needs
09 | Bunny
10 | Tracked
11 | Identity
12 | Family
13 | Regret
14 | Jiminie
15 | Doubt
16 | New Beginning
17| Promise
19 | Interview
20 | Gone
21 | New Feelings
22 | Call
23 | File
24 | Love U
25 | I don't want to lose you
26 I Truth
27 I Tears

18 | Wounded

304 23 6
By Covavee

18

WOUNDED 

The scents of sterile products filled Jungkook's nostrils as he paced down the hallway waiting for a response from Junghwa's doctor.

"She'll be fine Jungkook" Jimin spoke, as he'd rushed to the hospital after taking care of his fans.

"I told her not to leave without telling mum or me but she still does, see this is what I was scared off, I can't-" Jungkook was cut short as he was interrupted by Junghwa's doctor.

"Jungkook, she is fine, just a panic attack but please be a bit more careful her heart isn't in the best state right now, follow me in" The doctor informed as he walked into his room, with Jungkook trailing behind, "She has just been fitted with a pacemaker and I had precisely said she must not exercise or exhaust herself too much, I have looked at her recent reports and we have confirmed that she has PCCD - Progressive cardiac conductive defect, now it is important to know she can live her life normally but do take care of little details"

Jungkook's heart sank, he knew about her disease but still didn't want to believe it was true but ever since Junghwa had got a pacemaker fitted, he couldn't help but worry most of the time, "I'll take extra care of her, can we take her home?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, she is fine now, just remember to let her rest well" he spoke as Jungkook thanked the doctor and led to Junghwa's ward to take her home again. 

"Jungkook, I told you she will be fine, now stop worrying and enjoy your break with your family, Jin and I are going to France next week to take a bit of a break and Yoongi is going back to Daegu to meet his family, and the rest I don't know but I think it is best if you take these 2 months to relax"

"It's not like I can go anywhere anyway, that girl is literally caging me at home for the next 2 months or at least until she doesn't catch the culprit, which doesn't seem quite likely seeing at how she got beaten the last time" Jungkook scoffed at the idea of her protecting him. 

"Right, speaking of that, where is Jinhee?" Jimin mentioned. 

"She misled the paparazzi so I could bring Junghwa to the hospital, she should be home by now" Jungkook shrugged as he opened to door to Junghwa's ward, "Hey, little one, ready to go home" his mood brightened up as he saw his little sister smile calmly at him.

Junghwa nodded as Jungkook let her climb onto his back, "Look her growing up" Jimin smiled, "have you told your parents?" 

"Yes, I did but I told them not to worry or come because mum would just cry and dad would just give me a lecture and I'd rather save that for when I get home"

The journey to Jungkook's house did not take long as Jimin dropped them off, "I'll see you in a few weeks, got to meet my parents before I leave for France"

"You are making it sound like you will be gone forever, but I'd love to have your mum's Sundubu-jjigae soon" Jungkook smiled as he picked his sister, who slept soundly in the back seat, "See you later, remember to send me some photos when you are there."

"Will do!" Jimin screamed through the window as the two figure started to fade in the horizon. 

-

"Jeon Jungkook!" Mr Jeon screamed, "didn't I tell you to be extra careful with Junghwa, I can't believe you" He scoffed.

"I told you, it wasn't me who took her out, it was Jinhee" Jungkook rebelled, "I did scold Junghwa and Jinhee but obviously they didn't care but I'm still sorry, I know it was still kinda my fault but dad I didn't know that she had gone out with Jinhee so if anything she is just at fault as me"

"Right but does Jinhee know about her condition, no right so when you knew you should've been more careful, you could've called me, I could've done something" Mr Jeon took a moment to calm himself down, "Jungkook, why don't you understand, you are at danger, I'm spending my day and night trying to find the attacker and you are just living your life carefree, do you ever think about us. If anything were to happen to you then what would happen to us" Mrs Jeon consoled Mr Jeon. 

"I'm sorry dad, I should've been more careful" Jungkook looked down at his feet.

"That's it, for the next 2 months you are moving to the farmhouse, I can't put you or Junghwa at risk here so we are moving to the farmhouse, pack your bags" was the last thing he said before leaving the room.

"Jungkook, I know how much you hate going to the farmhouse but we have discussed this with the police and they have co-operated and have put extra security so don't sulk and inform Jinhee too" 

Meanwhile, Jinhee yelped in pain, "stop!" her voice resonated through the room, "Inseong stop, it hurts"

"Stop being a wuss and let me treat your wounds, look at how badly they injured you and you probably just sat there and didn't even try to fight back, am I right?" Inseong looked into her eyes, which had teared up to his way of treating wounds.

"Yes, I have a valid reason, this game isn't lasting short, he is going to come back and if I make it seem like I'm weaker than him, he wouldn't expect my-"

"Shut up Jinhee, I know what you are trying to do but it's stupid, absolutely stupid, he didn't just affect you physically but also mentally and here you are still trying to put up with it, I've already told you that your instincts are always right but I hate how you love to get hurt in order to win" Inseong scolded Jinhee. 

"Listen to me for a second, I know you don't like my way of handling stuff but I know what I'm doing now and you are the only person I can share this with since you know-how Mr Choi is, he'll just lecture me so will you listen?" Inseong just nodded giving up. 

"This man, whoever it is, isn't alone right like we have already established but on top of that my doubts are confirmed just as you sent a few days ago, I know this is linked to those multiple deaths of business heirs from that past couple of years and it is seeming to be deaths that are portrayed as suicides which brings me onto my next point, this man isn't going to personally attack Jungkook" Or whoever he else he wants to, "But instead he forces them to commit suicide because all those deaths correlated to the number of deaths submitted as suicides so this man is very well known" Jinhee informed.

This all formulated well in Inseong's head as he wasn't surprised at Jinhee's thought process, she could read people like an open book, judgements were often correct but there was no lie that she really did impress him every time with her attentiveness to each situation, just as a few hours ago she was falling apart but now she seemed like a different person as if those wounds refreshed her mind. 

"So now, I know that if he had wanted to kill Jungkook he would've done it by now considering how irresponsible he is but he hasn't, instead he keeps coming back and today he said he isn't here just for Jungkook, which makes me wonder if he is also targeting Junghwa, so I don't want to risk attacking him and letting him on loose knowing my strengths, I've already made that mistake once when I got fooled by him so instead I'll let him attack me however many times he wants to until I can attack him when he is at his weakest" Jinhee took a deep breath before continuing.

"And when he has sold me all his strengths" Jinhee smirked, knowing how well she has planned this, "and this fake dating scandal between me and Jungkook is perfect to distract him because every time he has his eyes on us, you will have your eyes on him"

"Sounds like a plan I guess but please stay safe, I don't want to be taking my mum's role to treat your wounds" Inseong spoke as he finished bandaging the wound on my hip. 

"Anyways, mind dropping me off at Jungkook's?" Jinhee asked knowing well she wouldn't want to walk it there and as expected Inseong nodded, grabbing his keys.

-

Where is this girl? Jungkook questioned to himself as he repeatedly called your phone but only heard one reply back apologising that you were not available. Throwing his phone onto his bed he decided to forget about you knowing you will make your way back but the negative thoughts of something happening to you disturbed him.

 "Aish, I'm going mad" Jungkook spoke as he looked at the time, before sweeping his phone and car keys before leaving his house and entering the car, "Where am I even going?" he questioned himself, letting his head, rest on the steering wheel until a sudden flash of light was seen in the distance. 

"Jinhee" he breathed out as he saw you walk out of a car, but his smile left his face as he saw your bandages, leaving the car in a speed of light he marched towards Jinhee, "what happened to you and why didn't you answer my phone?" Jungkook questioned her as he suddenly got anxious of what might've happened.

"I'm fine, I just got into a fight" Jinhee spoke closing the car door while bidding a farewell to Inseong. 

"You are such a pain in the ass, you know" Jungkook scoffed locking his car as he trailed behind you, "anyway, we are all moving to our farmhouse soon so you may want to pack your stuff."

"And why is that? if you don't mind me asking" Jinhee was baffled of why they were moving to their farmhouse.

"Dad thinks it is best for us to stay there for the next 2 months and anyways it'll be fun, I guess" Jungkook frowned as a rush of old memories filled his mind, "just pack ready for tomorrow because I think we'll be going tomorrow, good night" He left as soon as wished her a good night.

'Why did I get so worked up to know if she was fine or not?' Jungkook thought, 'She is my bodyguard that is why' he convinced himself and prepared for the long ride to Busan tomorrow.

A/N:

Hello! 

I am back, I know I'm being lazy so I haven't put my end banners at the end (I have now) but I'll do that when I get time because right now things are hectic - but guess what I've received an interview to study medicine from a uni that I was convinced I would get rejected right up so that has made my week hence an update (unedited and not proofread either so I'd be grateful if someone could just comment where they found a grammatical issue because I'm so lazy right now) - as I spent the whole weekend watching True Beauty can't wait for ep 3 and I'm so surprised how accurate it is to the actual webtoon which I started reading like a year and a half ago and it is living up to the webtoon so far. And I've also started School 2017. 

Anyways hope you all are doing well and I'll see you in my next update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 5.7K 46
29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She is beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, caring...
129K 5.8K 40
"She wasn't ready to have seven chaotic boys enter her life and turn it upside down and neither were they." *** 26-year-old Bo-Ra, broken down inside...
219K 8.5K 55
๐Ÿฅˆ LY AWARDS 2020 [ONGOING] "Hello Noona, I'm Jeon Jungkook. But i prefer Koo. And I'm 6 years old " said the cute guy and flashed his cute bunny smi...
122K 6.5K 30
โWho are you?โž โI'm the guy who knocked you out and fled the country.โž โ–ฃโ–ฃโ–ฃโ–ฃโ–ฃโ–ฃโ–ฃโ–ฃโ–ฃโ–ฃโ–ฃโ–ฃโ–ฃโ–ฃโ–ฃโ–ฃโ–ฃโ–ฃ Working part-time to earn money as a full time university s...