unapproachable โžข ๐˜ต. ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข...

By seij-hoe

โช ๐จ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ฐ๐š ๐ฑ ๐จ๐œ โซ โš well known school delinquent, fukuhara chinami, has been transferred to different... More

introduction
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter fourty
chapter fourty one
chapter fourty two
chapter fourty three
chapter fourty four
chapter fourty five
chapter fourty six
chapter fourty seven
chapter fourty eight
chapter fourty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
chapter sixty nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy one
chapter seventy two
chapter seventy three
chapter seventy four
chapter seventy five
chapter seventy six
chapter seventy seven
chapter seventy eight

chapter sixty

793 34 17
By seij-hoe

christmas morning. i shoot up from my bed with pure excitement like a little kid. i do my morning routine before skipping down the hallway and to the stairs.

"merry christmas!" i skip around the couch the boys are seated on, waiting for sayaka to finish breakfast.

"someone's in a good mood~" makki says while his eyes follow me around the living room.

"of course i am." i plop down in front of the christmas tree, sitting with my legs crossed. "it's christmas." i lay down on the hardwood floor in content, inhaling the scent of the food.

"what did you get for us?" oikawa questions. i sit up, remembering that i left the gift cards upstairs.

"you already know what i got."

"okay, but anything else?"

"no- well, for iwa, yes."

"what?! why does iwa-chan get something else." oikawa crosses his arms.

"because i had help picking his gift. the rest of you'd be too hard to shop for."

oikawa huffs as i go upstairs, grabbing the four gift cards and extra gift for iwaizumi.

"here." i hand the gift cards to the boys, along with the wrapped cologne to iwaizumi.

"open it, open it!" oikawa exclaims. iwaizumi precisely rips open the wrapping paper to a bottle of versace eros. i watch as his eyes slightly widen.

"how'd you know i use this?" he examines the box.

"i have my sources."

iwaizumi gets up from the couch and embraces me with a hug, not one like oikawa usually gives me, but a normal one as a small smile is on his face.

"i was actually almost running out of this, so thank you." he ruffles my hair a bit as the others thank me as well.

we eat breakfast with sayaka and tsutomu, the boys parents coming over at some point, bringing presents with them, but makki's mother claimed she'll be a little late.

━━━━

we gather in the living room, getting ready to open presents.

"sorry i'm late!" makki's mother is let in by sayaka, coming into the living room with a box that looks like it's moving, holes poked into it. makki clutches his hands in excitement as his mother carefully holds the box to me. "merry christmas, hun."

i thank her before putting the box in my lap and undoing the ribbon. a head pops out of the box and licks my face.

"a puppy~ so cute!" oikawa exclaims.

oh. my. god. i take the small husky out of the box as it licks my face. it's so cute i might just die.

"she is so cute." iwaizumi's mother says while lennon quickly comes over and sits in front of me, closely examining the puppy. i put the husky in my lap, letting her examine lennon as well.

we take turns opening presents, mattsun and makki taking the longest, saying they 'love the suspense' of opening them. the adults go to the kitchen once realizing how long the two are taking.

"here!" mattsun puts two wrapped boxes in my lap after i put my puppy on the floor to run around with lennon.

"two? i d-"

"don't. don't be stubborn about it." mattsun points a finger at me.

"mattsun!" i put a hand over my mouth in shock at the sight of the shinobu kocho figurine box. mattsun chuckles and tells me to open the other one.

"mattsun, you didn't have to." i look at mattsun
after opening the second gift to a yumeko jabami figurine box.

"yes, i did have to!"

"thank you, dude." i put the boxes side by side and read the side information as the others open their presents.

the next one i open is from iwaizumi, since oikawa said his must be last.

"i didn't know what to get you, so i just.. corresponded it with your birthday gift." iwaizumi says while i open the gift to another set of attack on titan manga, a scout regiment blanket cloak under it.

"woah, where'd you find this..?" i say while pulling the cloak out of the wrapping paper and putting it on.

"amazon, it has a lot of attack on titan stuff and i just- thought you'd like that."

i thank iwaizumi before the others open their gifts once again.

"okay, here!" oikawa pulls out two small boxes from his pockets. he made me wait until every other gift was open to give me the one from him.

i look at him in confusion and take them both, placing one in my lap to open the other. i open the box to an exact replica of howl pendragon's ring.

"oikawa, what. the. actual-"

"do you not like it?"

"you literally never let me finish. these are beautiful.. how did you figure i like howl?"

"maybe i kinda.. assumed you like howl and got it out of an impulsive tendency? and that's why i was relieved yesterday when you said you liked the movie.." oikawa nervously rubs the back of his neck. i open the other box while oikawa wraps his arms around me.

"this is so cool.." i hold up the matching necklace.

"here, let me put it on." oikawa holds his hand near mine. i place the necklace in his palm and turn away from him, moving my hair out of the way of my neck. oikawa clips the necklace around my neck and adjusts it so that the gem is placed over my chest.

"thank you, oikawa."

"do you like it? is it the righ-"

"yes." i cover his mouth with my hand. "it's perfect."

"good!" oikawa lets out his signature sigh of relief as i put my hair back.

"what're you guys gonna spend the card on?" oikawa questions.

"i dunno, probably wee-" makki starts.

"oh my god, shut up." mattsun puts a hand over makki's mouth.

"i was kidding, but i really don't know."

"me neither." iwaizumi says, mattsun nodding in agreement.

after talking about nonsense, we get ready to go downtown, to see the christmas lights like we planned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 797 25
โช ๐ค๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐จ ๐ฑ ๐จ๐œ โซ โš When a few teams are brought together for a trip in the middle of summer break, Kyลtani Kanako is focused on nothing but enj...
193K 7.5K 28
They are all teammates when it comes to volleyball, but they are rivals when it comes to the game of love! Toyohira Hisui is new to Aoba Johsai High...
276K 11.2K 13
(2020 Complete Edit) Rugged bad boy, Iwaizumi-senpai gains himself a crush at first sight with an underclassman, yet fails miserably at first impress...
99 2 5
Updating every few days for now. Writers block..! โ˜† She got to enjoy the first year of high school where she really wanted to, Shiratorizawa, before...