Healing Hale | Scott McCall

By enchantingherondale

Brooklyn 'Brooke' Hale had fled the small town of Beacon Hills six years ago when she thought she lost all of... More

✰ π•‹π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•œ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 ✰
✰ ℂ𝕒𝕀π•₯ ✰
✰ 1 ✰
✰ 2 ✰
✰ 3 ✰
✰ 4 ✰
✰ 5 ✰
✰ 6 ✰
✰ 7 ✰
✰ 8 ✰
✰ 9 ✰
✰ 10 ✰
✰ 11 ✰
✰ 12 ✰
✰ 13 ✰
✰ 14 ✰
✰ 15 ✰
✰ 16 ✰
✰ 17 ✰
✰ 18 ✰
✰ 19 ✰
✰ 20 ✰
✰ 21 ✰
✰ 22 ✰
✰ 23 ✰
✰ 24 ✰
✰ 25 ✰
✰ 27 ✰
✰ 28 ✰
✰ 29 ✰
✰ 30 ✰
✰ 31 ✰
✰ 32 ✰
✰ 33 ✰
✰ 34 ✰
✰ 35 ✰
✰ 36 ✰
✰ 37 ✰
✰ π•Šπ•–π•’π•¦π•–π• ✰

✰ 26 ✰

3.8K 92 12
By enchantingherondale

↻ 𝓜𝓪𝓳𝓸𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓳𝓪 𝓥𝓾 ↻

"Oh my God." Brooke murmured under her breath at the sight of a duck taped Liam in Scott's bathtub.

Apparently there was this whole debacle at the hospital, which is what Brooke had sensed, with a wendigo that tried to kill many people. One of those people being Liam.

Scott had saved the freshman from the supernatural creature but to stop him plummeting off the rooftop to his death he'd bit the boy's arm.

And instead of talking to him like a normal person, Scott kidnapped him and tied him up in his bathroom.

Stiles sighed at his best friend's actions. He closed the bath curtain on a struggling Liam and walked back into the Alpha's bedroom; Scott and Brooke in tow.

They sat on the end of Scott's bed facing forward.

The Stilinski was the first to talk, "So you bit him."

"Yeah." Scott replied.

"And you kidnapped him." Brooke added.

"Yeah." Scott said ashamedly.

"And then you brought him here." Stiles continued.

"I panicked." The Alpha stressed.

"Yup." Brooklyn muttered.

Both Stiles and Brooke scrunched up their faces. "This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" the Stilinski asked.

The trio turned their heads to Scott's bathroom as they heard the muffled cries of Liam.

"As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans. Your plans suck." Stiles commented.

"I know." the True Alpha confessed. "Which is why I called you. So, what do we do."

❃ ❃ ❃ ❃ ❃

Stiles' plan was to tie Liam to a chair and interrogate him. Another stupid plan. Which they stupidly did.

Liam looked up at the three juniors in front of him. "Liam, we're going to take the tape off your mouth. If you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it?" Stiles iterated.

Liam nodded and Stiles motioned for Scott to take the tape off. Scott shook his head at his best friend and Stiles gave him a look. Rolling her eyes, Brooklyn took the tape of herself. She did it carefully so it didn't hurt too much.

"Okay, Liam, now you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happend tonight. Do you understand?" Stiles said.

Brooke squinted her eyes, just about understanding what he said herself. "Not really." Liam said with a confused face.

"Good. That's good." Stiles expressed sarcastically. Brooke placed her hands on her hips, knowing that this wasn't going to go smoothly.

Scott wore a cute confused look too, "I don't understand either." he told his best friend.

"Maybe you should tell him." the Stilinski stated, not taking his eyes off of the freshman in front of him.

"Tell me what?" Liam questioned. His tone getting more and more angry by the second as he glanced between the three furiously.

"Liam..." Scott started, "What happened to you, what I did to you, which I had to do in order to save you, it's going to change you."

"Unless it kills you." Stiles added, Brooklyn nodding along in agreement. "Shouldn't have said that." the Stilinski stated as he saw the boy's face change.

Liam looked between the trio again, only this time his bottom lip was trembling and his eyes were glazing over. "What?" he asked breathlessly.

"Uh... Is he... Is he crying." Brooke questioned. Her and Stiles sharing an exasperated look.

"Liam, it's going to be okay. You're going to be all right." Scott tried to console the sobbing boy. "You're not going to die."

The three of them crouched down in front of the tied up freshman. "Probably not." Stiles put in.

"Stop it." Scott's told him.

"Okay, possibly not." Stiles tried again.

The Alpha looked at his best friend incredulously, "Would you just help me untie him?"

The three of them untied him, watching as the boy lowered his head as he stood up. "Liam are you okay?" Scott asked sorrily.

Stiles rubbed his cheek, "We're sorry about that. We're really sorry."

Liam gripped the chair, swinging it around and smashing it into the three juniors. Scott and Brooke fell to the floor but Stiles used the wall to keep himself upright.

"Liam, what the hell is your..." the Stilinski started to exclaim before he received a punch to the jaw. He fell to the floor also, screaming like a little girl. Liam using this to escape.

The trio stumbled out of the bedroom running after the freshman. Scott and Stiles tackled Liam down the steps, Brooklyn stayed back not feeling the need to chuck herself down a flight of stairs.

The boys all groaned as they reached the bottom. The juniors grabbed onto anything they could to keep the freshman contained.

They did a terrible job, Brooke watched as Liam was easily able to escape. "I got him, I got him! I got him." Stiles screamed.

The boys soon realised that they'd grabbed each other and looked out the open door dumbfounded.

"Your plan sucked, too."

❃ ❃ ❃ ❃ ❃

"I'm not sharing my basement." Malia stated.

It was the next day and Brooke, Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Malia and Kira where gathered in between two buses discussing what they were going to do about Liam.

Scott and Stiles had found out that not only had the freshman not died, but his bite had healed meaning that he was a werewolf.

"Technically it's my basement." Lydia spoke up, "And my mom noticed how you tore it up last time."

"All right, she still learning." Stiles defended the werecoyote.

"But we're going to use the boathouse for Liam. It's got support beams. We can chain him to one of them." Scott explained.

"How are we going to get him out to the lake house when he doesn't even like us, let alone trust us?" Brooke asked.

"I say if it keeps him from murdering someone, we just chloroform the little bastard and throw him in the lake." Stiles suggested, using his normal, overemphasised hand movements to help describe his idea.

"I'm in." Malia said raising her hand.

"We're not killing or kidnapping him." Scott iterated.

"The let's be smarter. We tell him there's a party and invite him." Lydia commented.

"So, you're going to ask out a freshman?" Stiles inquired.

"No, I'm done with teenage boys." Lydia reminded, "But, if we're playing a trick on someone, let's use the trickster."

Everyone's head turned to Kira who looked shocked. "Who? Me? No way. Not me." Kira exclaimed.

"Yes, you. You know what they call a female fox? A vixen." Lydia told the kitsune.

"Me?" Kira repeated.

Brooke sent the girl a supportive smile, "Be a vixen." the Hale girl inspired.

✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄

Brooklyn slid of the back of Scott's motorcycle once they'd arrived at Lydia's lake house. The group, minus Kira, stood by Stiles jeep waiting for the pair to arrive.

"We just talked to Kira. She's on her way. She said it's all going fine." Scott said as he saw their friends' worried faces.

"No, it's not that." Stiles said, "I have to tell you two something. I asked around about Liam. I know why he got kicked out of his last school."

"This is going to be bad isn't it?" Brooklyn guessed, watching as Stiles brought out his phone.

"He kind of got into it with one of his teachers. And... The kid's got serious anger issues."

Scott's and Brooke's eyes widened, "How serious?" the True Alpha asked.

Stiles passed his phone to the couple, "Well that's his teacher's car. After he took a crowbar to it."

The two looked at the photo of the car. It was completely smashed in, the windows broken and the tires popped. And written along the side was the words 'this is your fault'.

"Oh God."

❃ ❃ ❃ ❃ ❃

The group stood in a line inside the lake house as they watched Kira lead Liam in. The second the freshman saw who was inside he tried to make a break for the exit but the kitsune shut the door.

"Sorry." Kira said to the irritated freshman.

Liam turned towards the rest of them, "What the hell is this?" he asked.

"Think of it like an intervention." Stiles explained from the end of the line, "You have a problem, Liam."

"And we're the only ones that can help." Scott added. The freshman crossing his arms as he listened to the group tell him about the supernatural.

The young boy looked at them undecidedly, "Werewolf?" he questioned, pointing at Scott. The True Alpha nodded.

Liam faced Brooklyn, "Healer."

He turned to Malia, "Werecoyote."

Next was Lydia. "Banshee."

He swivelled around to Kira, "Fox?"

The girl shrugged, "Kitsune. But fox works."

"What are you?" Liam asked Stiles as he looked at the sarcastic Stilinski.

"Uh, for a little while, I was possessed by an evil spirit. It was very evil." Stiles put in.

Liam looked slightly miffed, "What are you now?"

Almost as if he was insecure Stiles sheepishly mumbled, "Better. Um..."

"Are those for me?" the freshman questioned, motioning his head towards the bag of chains on the coffee table.

"No, they're for me." Malia answered, flashing her blue eyes at him.

The new werewolf suddenly seemed to grow more cautious, "How did you do that?"

"You'll learn." Scott told him gently, "But first, you need to get through the full moon."

Face set like a rock, Liam annoyedly said, "The moon's already out."

"And you're starting to feel something, aren't you?" the Alpha practically stated.

"I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of psychotic nut jobs." Liam quipped. "You guys are out of your freaking minds." The more he spoke the louder his voice got.

Brooklyn closed her eyes briefly knowing that this particular beta wasn't going to be easy to manage.

"I don't know how you did that eye thing and I don't care." he now shouted, "I'm walking out the door right now! And if any of you try to stop me, I swear to God, I'm gonna..."

He didn't get to finish his rant before his eyes screw shut and he grabbed his head as he screamed. He went down on his knees, panting and tilting around desperately.

"What's wrong, Liam?" Scott inquired, slowly approaching his beta.

"You don't here that?" Liam gasped. His hands still clutching his skull tightly.

Scott used his supernatural hearing to listen. Brooke studying his face to see what was up. However, it turns out she didn't need to as car lights were seen through the window.

"Did you tell someone about this?" Lydia asked.

"My friend Mason." the beta panted. "You said it was a party."

Kira and Brooke peered out the window as they heard the sound of many voices coming from outside. "And who did Mason invite?" Stiles inquired.

"Everyone." Brooklyn answered.

Liam's claws came out at that moment, the sharp things scraping along the wooden floor. "The floors!" Lydia shouted, "Get him off the floors!"

She walked towards him to do it herself but stopped in her tracks when Liam roared at her, his eyes a golden yellow.

"We need to get him to the boathouse now!" Scott instructed. Him and Brooke pulling the freshman up and taking him from the room.

The couple got him to the boathouse. The beta snapped and roared at them completely wolfed out as they tried to chain him to one of the support beams.

"I got him. Get his hands." the Alpha told the healer as he held a struggling Liam. Brooke raced around the beam to try and secure his hands but Liam broke free from his restraints.

He flung himself on top of Scott, trying to cut or hurt him in any way possible. Brooke did the only thing possible, she grabbed an oar that was lent against one wall and smacked it into the freshman's head.

Liam fell to the side, limp. Scott and Brooklyn looked at each other with wide eyes before rushing over to the younger boy's side.

Placing his fingers on the beta's neck, Scott stated, "He's out cold." The two juniors panted in relief.

"Let's hope Stiles is having better luck." Brooke sighed. The two grabbed Liam again, this time being able to tie him to the beam without a problem.

They sat on the floor watching him, thoughtful looks on their faces. "He looks so young." Brooklyn said after a while.

"He is." Scott replied, "He's only 15."

"What are we going to do with him?" the Hale girl questioned turning her head to Scott.

He looked at her eyes, chocolate meeting chocolate. "We're going to help him."

"What if he doesn't want our help?" she asked quietly.

Scott glanced back at his beta. "He will." the Alpha confirmed.

Brooke smiled to herself, "Why do I get the feeling this is major deja vu with you and my dad."

The McCall boy scrunched up his face while smiling giving a small tilt of his head, "Probably because it is."

They sat in silence for a small while again before Scott looked back at the lake house. "What?" Brooke asked him.

The alpha gazed back at her, "I can hear the music from the house."

She smiled a little, "What are they playing?"

"Electronic." Scott told her.

"Is it good?" she questioned him.

"Yeah. But I prefer slow songs they're nicer to dance to." he said, a small smile playing in his face.

"Oh." was all Brooke said, not having the experience to know what she preferred. She looked down at the floor, biting the inside of her cheek.

Scott noticed her actions, his eyebrows drawing together a bit as he asked, "Have you ever gone to a dance before?"

The Hale girl shook her head. A grin lit up the McCall's face as he said, "Come here." He proceeded to stand up, offering his hand so that she could too, and walked them little away from the beam.

Pulling out his phone, he put a slow song on and put the device on a wooden stump. Brooke smiled, something she did around him a lot, as she placed her hand in his open palm.

"What about him?" she questioned, glancing at Liam briefly.

The True Alpha smiled cheekily, "He can dance with me next time."

Brooke laughed a little, resting her hands on the back of Scott's neck as he wrapped his around her waist.

"What do you do to stay in control on a full moon?" she inquired as they swayed around to the music.

"I make sure that my pulse doesn't get too fast and my heart rate doesn't go up." he answered her.

Their faces were merely centimetres apart, their breaths mixing and eyes remaining in contact with one another as they danced.

"What about you? How do you control your abilities?" Scott asked her.

Brooklyn shrugged, "I only have to conceal the colour of my eyes which takes just a little concentration."

She smiled to herself, "Unlike you, if I lost control I wouldn't go around murdering the whole town, I'd just end up healing anyone with so much as a paper cut."

They laughed together, the two drawing closer together for a kiss before they were rudely stopped by a growl.

"I think Liam's awake."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 121 8
Hayley Carter and Derek Hale have both lost half of their families to hunters and were in hiding. In New York no less. The two love each other greatl...
66.1K 1.8K 56
Brooklyn 'Brooke' Hale is back in Beacon Hills after a short time away. She expects to live out her senior year in peace and harmony but, as usual, t...
270K 8.1K 27
γ€Œπ—₯π—˜π— π—˜π— π—•π—˜π—₯ π— π—˜γ€βAlways remember me, Hale ❞ β–ͺ︎ Synopsis β–ͺ︎ Payton Dean was practically well known, mainly because she made sure to make a stat...
73 6 3
A Teen Wolf Series Re-Write βœ§ο½‘β β—•β—•β ο½‘βœ§ Preview of Introduction - Arden McCall was adopted by Melissa and "Agent" Rafe McCall, after 'something' happene...