š–¢š—‚š—‡š–½š–¾š—‹š–¾š—…š—…š–ŗ'š—Œ š–±š–¾ļæ½...

By mochiminie_

"š–³š—ˆ š–暝–ŗš—…š—… š—‚š—‡ š—…š—ˆš—š–¾ š—ˆš—‹ š—š—ˆ š—€š—‚š—š–¾ š—š—‚š—† š—š—š–¾ š—š–ŗš—Œš—š–¾ š—ˆš–æ š—š—‚š—Œ š—ˆš—š—‡ š—†š–¾š–½š—‚š–¼š—‚š—‡š–¾... More

š–Æš—‹š—ˆš—…š—ˆš—€š—Žš–¾
01 : $500-š–©š–ŗš–¼š—„š—‰š—ˆš—
02 : š–øš—ˆš—Žš—‡š—€ š–¬š–ŗš—Œš—š–¾š—‹
03 : 'š–©š—Žš—Œš—' š– š—‡ š– š—Œš—Œš—‚š—Œš—š–ŗš—‡š—
04 : š–£š–¾š—š—‚š—… š–¦š—ˆš—‡š–¾
05 : š–¶š–ŗš—’ š–³š—ˆ š–øš—ˆš—Ž
06 : š– š—‡š—€š–¾š—… š–„š—ˆš—‹ š–³š—š–¾ š–£š–ŗš—’
08 : š–Ø š–¢š–ŗš—‡'š— š–¢š—š–ŗš—‡š—€š–¾ š–øš—ˆš—Ž
09 : š–²š—Žš—‹š—‰š—‹š—‚š—Œš–¾, š–¬š—ˆš—š—š–¾š—‹š–æ***š–¾š—‹
10 : š–¦š—Žš—‚š—…š— š–³š—‹š—‚š—‰
11 : š–¢š–ŗš—‡ š–¶š–¾ š–”š–¾ š–„š—‹š—‚š–¾š—‡š–½š—Œ?
12 : š–”***š—, š–øš—ˆš—Ž š–³š—š—ˆš—Žš—€š—š—
13 : š–²š—š—ˆš—‰š—‰š—‚š—‡'
14 : š–Ø š–¶š–ŗš—Œ š–¶š—‹š—ˆš—‡š—€ š– š–»š—ˆš—Žš— š–øš—ˆš—Ž
15 : š–¬š—‚š—Œš–¼š—ˆš—‡š–¼š–¾š—‰š—š—‚š—ˆš—‡š—Œ
16 : š–£š—ˆš—‡'š— š–Æš—…š–ŗš—’ š–¶š—‚š—š— š–¬š–¾
17 : š–¢š—ˆš—‡š–暝–¾š—Œš—Œš—‚š—ˆš—‡š—Œ
š–¤š—‰š—‚š—…š—ˆš—€š—Žš–¾ : š–¦š—‚š—š–¾š—‡, š–³š–ŗš—„š–¾š—‡
š–¢š—‚š—‡š–½š–¾š—‹š–¾š—…š—…š–ŗ'š—Œ š–±š–¾š—š–¾š—‡š—€š–¾ : š–Æš—…š–ŗš—’š—…š—‚š—Œš—

07 : š–£š–¾š—š—‚š—…'š—Œ š–”š–ŗš–¼š—„

7.7K 690 605
By mochiminie_

[🛒]

[Y/N's POV]

It's finally time to return to Seoul. Taehyun and I packed early so we could leave already as he insisted. We also agreed to skip class for the day since it takes hours of drive to get back.

"Do take care, okay?" Mom cupped my cheeks, giving them slight squeeze.

"Mom.. You can let go of me now.."

"Of course. You too, Taehyun. You must look after each other, okay? Remember, no babies until graduation."

"Mom!"

She chuckled and shooed me away. Taehyun already stuffed our bags into the trunk. He offered a front seat yet I chose to stay at the back. With that, he drove away. My family stayed back, waving at us goodbye until they disappeared out of the mirror's view.

"Thank God." He sighed.

"Thank God what?"

"I'm going home, what else?"

"I thought you liked it here?"

"I do." He stared at me through the rear view. "But I hate the fact that I went here not to get you working for me but to behave and pretend like I'm dating you instead."

"Come on, it was worth it." I teased, crossing my arms.

"Shut up."

He grabbed something from his pocket and threw it at me. It was a long, long list of grocery goods. I scanned everything, gulping at the possible amount it would cost in total.

"When we get home, I want you to rush to the store and grab everything in the list. Arrange them as soon as you get back."

"Sheesh.."

Taehyun rolled his eyes and turned on the radio. To my surprise, CLC was on the mix, singing a song I never thought I could relate to.

"Black and dark sunglasses, red lipstick. Even if I don't have those things on me, I can always be worse than you imagined."

"First of all, it's really hard to look down on good people. You've learnt something stupid and now you're imitating it."

"I tried to be so polite. But why do you keep bothering me?" I sang along.

"It doesn't mean anything to me to end you at once. The real cruel devil, you don't know just from looking on the surface."

"You've awakened my true nature that was asleep. The real wicked devil, you don't know just from looking on the surface."

"You should sing more often." He blurted out.

"Is that a joke? Are you trying to belt out an insult?"

"What makes you think that way, stupid?"

"I don't trust you." I told him. "You've talked shit about me more than you've ever showed respect."

"I just told you to sing more often." He insisted. "Does that sound offensive to you?"

"You like my voice?"

"It's nice."

I stared at the back of his head, face heating up. He kept his eyes on the road. He didn't say anything after that. Does that mean he was sincere? He actually appreciated me?

"The explanations or apologies, they're not gonna work anymore, you've crossed the line. You'll cry and beg me later and I won't even blink."

"It doesn't mean anything to me to end you at once. The real cruel devil, you don't know just from looking on the surface."

"You've awakened my true nature that was asleep. The real wicked devil, you don't know just from looking on the surface."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Let's see.."

I scanned the list once more as I pushed a cart along the aisle. The little devil was in his room, all relaxed while I was sent away to buy shit like he would run out of stock from his limitless fridge.

◽Cheesy tteokbokki (5 big cups)
◽Strawberry milk (2 boxes)
◽Ramen (1 dozen)
◽Dark chocolate (3 pieces)
◽Vanilla ice cream (1 tub)
◽Rice cake (2 bags)

And the list goes on. I sighed, going around the store in circles, placing everything in the cart. Soon enough, there was a mound of food in front of me as I struggled to push anymore. I picked the last item and scoffed.

"Febreze?" I questioned. "Cool. He eats sprays now."

To my dismay, all counters were occupied with long lines. I was left with no choice but to stand and wait for 30 minutes or so before I finally had my turn. I'd occasionally glance at the monitor as if the total price would freeze if I stare longer.

"That'd be $103 in total." The cashier declared.

That's when it hit me. That snitch didn't give me cash to pay!

"Crap.." I muttered, fishing my purse.

Luckily, I still had $200 left from my salary after giving the rest to my family. I painfully paid and received the change before taking 6 heavy bags with me home.

As soon as I stepped out, rain began to pour. The paper bags got soaked within a second and all items fell to the concrete, scattered.

"No, no, no!" I cried, chasing after a rolling can. "Kang Taehyun! You'll pay for this!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Mark greeted me as soon as I got home, drenched like a sponge dipped in the sea. Fortunately, I managed to ask for plastic bags and repack the items. Now, I struggled to carry them home since no ride would take a wet chick in.

"You should have called me." Mark shook his head, taking the bags from me. "Do change. I shall take these to young master's room."

"He wants me to do that job. Just leave them on the counter, I'll be fine."

I hurriedly ran to my room to change. While doing do, I plotted ways to murder him and make it look like an unsolved homicide. Of course, I could only enjoy that in my head. I had to serve that snitch just to get by. Just when I thought his horns were gone, Satan just straight up dominated him again. I immediately went to his room with the grocery bags and knocked. His lazy voice rang from the other side.

"Enter."

So I did. I dragged the bags in and collapsed to the floor. He looked at me from his study table and raised a brow.

"What took you so long?"

"What took me so long?" I aggressively gestured at his open window where rain was visible. "I wonder what took me so long, young master. Hmm, let me think."

He simply ignored me. "Did you grab everything?"

"Oh, yes." I clasped my hands together, faking a smile. "Guess how much it costed, good sir."

"Why would I bother?" He turned his back to me.

"BECAUSE I PAID FOR IT, YOU SON OF A-" I pursed my lips and regained composure. "Because you forgot to give me pocket money, thus, I was forced to use my own salary to get everything you need, young master."

"Am I supposed to thank you for that?"

"Don't make me spray Febreze to your face."

"You can have another $500 by Friday. What's the fuss?"

I made a punching gesture and stuck out a tongue since he wasn't looking. Taehyun kept on scribbling something I'd care less. I took the chance to do my task as fast as I could just to get out of this devil's lair.

"Leave the Febreze on the bed."

"Why?" I asked, placing food in his fridge. "You gonna sniff it? It's not cocaine, why would you?"

"Don't be stupid."

"Don't be short."

WHAM!

"Ow.." I held my head as a notebook flew across the room and hit me. "What was that for?!"

"What was that for?" He mocked.

Screw you, I'm really going to end you in no time, you snitch!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 3.9K 19
"š–¤š—š–¾š—‹š—’š–»š—ˆš–½š—’ š—š—‚š—…š—… š—…š—ˆš—š–¾ š–ŗš—‡ š—ˆš—Žš—š—…š–ŗš—." š˜æš™„š™Žš˜¾š™‡š˜¼š™„š™ˆš™€š™: š– š—‡š—’ (š—‰š—ˆš—Œš—Œš—‚š–»š—…š–¾) š–暝—ˆš—Žš—… š–»š–¾š—š–ŗš—š—‚š—ˆš—‹š—Œ š—ˆš—‹ š–ŗš—š—š—‚š—...
88.8K 4.8K 91
"šš†šš‘ššŠšš šš’šš ššŠ ššœšš’šš–šš™šš•ššŽ šš‘ššŽššŠšš›šššš•šš¢ ššŒšš˜šš—ššššŽšš—ššššŽšš šššš’šš›šš• šš—ššŠšš–ššŽšš šš¢/šš— šš‘ššŠššœ šš•ššŽšššš šš‘ššŽšš› šššš˜šš šš— šššš˜ šššš˜šš•šš•šš˜šš  šš‘ššŽšš› ļæ½...
54.9K 4.9K 19
"š–¤š—š–¾š—‡ š—š—š–¾ š–»š–¾š—Œš— š—€š–¾š—š—Œ š—‹š–¾š—‰š—…š–ŗš–¼š–¾š–½." š˜æš™„š™Žš˜¾š™‡š˜¼š™„š™ˆš™€š™: š– š—‡š—’ (š—‰š—ˆš—Œš—Œš—‚š–»š—…š–¾) š–暝—ˆš—Žš—… š–»š–¾š—š–ŗš—š—‚š—ˆš—‹š—Œ š—ˆš—‹ š–ŗš—š—š—‚š—š—Žš–½...
53.9K 1.8K 14
"š™ž'š™¢ š™™š™žš™›š™›š™šš™§š™šš™£š™© š™©š™š™–š™£ š™©š™š™š š™§š™šš™Øš™©."