"𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐲" ||【ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕡𝕤...

By TotallyUntalented

In the chaotic rhythm of the city, the nights silence breaks to the sound of Corpse's unexpected battle cry a... More

|1| Foil
|2| Forgetful
|3| Alex
|4| Who's Corpse
|5| Couch Time
|6| Stream Time
|7| "Choke me like you hate me but you love me"
|8| Smiles
|9| Fangirls
|10| Decisions
|11| Cheers
|12| Sam and Colby
|13| A Trip Out
|14| Jinxed
|15| Minecraft
|16| Pain in the ass
|17| Cat ears
|18| Cooking with Corpse
|20| Stress
|21| Outfits
|22| Minecraft with Bingus
|23| You hate being sick (1)
|24| You hate being sick (2)
|25| What does this mean?
Authors Note
|26| Smash or Pass?
|27| New Years Resolution
|28| Impaulsive
|29| Cuddles
|30| Breakdown to Comfort to Spicy
|31| Choke me like you love me (🍋Lemon🍋)
|32| Going to the hospital once again
|33| Friends Visiting
|34| You're awake
|35| "I love you"
Important Author's Note
|36| Home sweet home
|37| cat boy
A/N

|19| Exposed, but it's good?

5.8K 190 65
By TotallyUntalented

"Tommy!!!!" you shouted, joining VC2 with the exiled child. He had been exiled recently on the server, and you were seriously too lazy to find out why, but, you knew he was lonely. Mostly because George had spammed your Discord, telling, no, demanding you entertain the child because he was annoying. So, you decided to come out to where he was, and play with him for a little while you were on stream.

"Oh, it's you," he said, and rather rudely might I add.

"Beggars can't be choosers, bitch, now, stop complaining," you said. "You're right," he sighed, and you saw his character. He had full iron, and he was just walking around.

"You know, you actually live relatively close to Technoblade," you spoke, running up to the boy in full enchanted netherite armor, and a netherite axe in your hand.

"Oh, I know, but, I don't know exactly where he lives," Tommy explained. "I do, if you want me to show you," you offered the boy.

"Sure, I have nothing else to do," he said, and he started following your character. "So, how have you been?" Tommy asked.

"I've been relativley good-" "So, that video, of you fighting those girls," he cut you off, making you tightly shut your lips.

"I don't fight girls, but you do, I know you explained it in your video, which I liked by the way," he added, making you chuckle lightly. "Those girls were harassing you, do you, uh, do you want to go into detail with that?" he asked, and you scratched the back of your head.

"Uh, sure," you said uncomfortably. "I was in the grocery store, because, as most of you know, Corpse and I have recently moved because of certain situations," you said. "What are those situations, if you don't mind me asking," Tommy interrupted.

"Well, I worked at a pizza place, but some people had found out where," you said. "They weren't fans of mine, they were fans of Corpse, and they literally chased me all the way to my home when I got off of work," you said, and since you had Tommy's live stream pulled up, you could see the shock on his face.

"Really? Holy shit," he said, and you nodded.

"That was my reaction, and Corpse and I were neighbors, and they knew that, so they figured if they found out where I worked and followed me home, they would find out where he lived, expose his face, his home, and overall his privacy," you said, and Tommy nodded.

"That's fucked up," he said, and you agreed with him. "Yeah, it really is. I had to quit my job of 7 years, both of us knew that we had to move, because those girls knew where we lived, and it's upsetting that Corpse can't have his privacy because he's been growing so drastically," you explained.

"I completely agree, people should know when enough is enough. I'm guessing that those girls at the grocery store were harassing you, as you said, and they were trying to be forceful," Tommy guessed, and you nodded.

"Exactly, they threatened to literally beat the answer out of me as to where Corpse lived, so I really just used self defense, because if I didn't, I probably would be in the hospital right now," you said, and Tommy nodded.

"That's disappointing, but, I heard you two moved in together, how's that going?" he asked, and you laughed lightly.

"Oh, it's wonderful," you said sarcastically. "I heard that!!" you heard Alex shout from his room.

"Good!!" you yelled back, and Tommy started laughing.

"Wow, what'd he do?" Tommy asked, and you laughed. "He almost burned down our apartment the other day, I was just being so funny that he almost forgot to flip his burgers," you said, and Tommy started laughing.

"That would be something to explain to the firemen," Tommy joked, and you laughed lightly, hopping over a hill, and running up to a house.

"Here is Techno's house," you spoke, hopping around in circles. You saw Tommy looking at the house, before you ran into Techno's house, climbing up his ladder and going into his chest. You were just gonna take a couple stacks of his wood logs.

"Are you stealing?!" Tommy yelled, laughing, and you smiled nervously.

"Nooo, I'm just borrowing his wood for my house," you said. "Borrowing? So, you're going to give it back?" Tommy asked.

"No," you said, and it was silent for a little bit, before Tommy burst out laughing. "Wow, okay," he said, and you both saw Dream join the server.

"OH SHIT!!!" you both yelled, and you screeched. "Tommy, we gotta go!!" you yelled, and Tommy screamed as he chased after you. You both quickly made it back to where Tommy lived. And, when you did, someone joined the call.

"Ohhhhhh, heyyy, Dream," you said nervously. "Hi, (Name), what are you doing with Tommy?" he asked, and you stayed quiet as Tommy laughed nervously.

"She was, uh, she was just helping me build! Yeah, because you know I am terrible at that shit," he lied, and you hummed in agreement. You both then saw Dream's character running up towards you guys, and you crouched, your shield going up as you watched him.

"Do you think I'm going to hit you?" he laughed, and you laughed with him.

"I don't know, maybe," you said, and his character looked at you. "How do you have full netherite armor already?" he asked, and you stayed quiet as you looked at him. That was before you uncrouched and quickly left the game, exiting the voice chat.

"Well," you said, looking at the camera as you let out a laugh. "I think we'll end the stream here, I don't want to get interrogated anymore," you said, letting out a small laugh as you smiled, reading the comments and donations you were getting.

"Thank you, DeuxChien, for the 50 dollars," you said, smiling, before reading some more donations you had received, before looking at your camera.

"Alright, guys, I am going to end the stream here, I hope you all have wonderful days, and continue to keep living life to the fullest! Bye!!" you ended your stream, turning your camera off. Well, you thought you had ended the Twitch stream. You had ended up miss clicking, and didn't realize your stream was still going. Your chat was already off as your main screen was still being recorded. You exited out of Minecraft, before looking at the total amount of money that was donated to you.

"10,458 thousand dollars in an hour in a half without asking," you said to yourself, before going onto google, and looking up Oceana.

"(Name), (Name), (Name)!!!" Alex barged into your room, making you jump as you looked back at him.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" you asked, and he showed you his phone screen. It showed your stream, showing you on the donating website for Oceana.

"Holy shit, that could've fucking ended terribly," you said, quickly turning off your stream, but, for good this time.

"It could've, what were you doing?" he asked, looking at your computer.

"I donate the money I get from my streams to charities for the ocean," you spoke, turning around in your chair to face your computer as you started doing it.

"You do that for every stream?" he asked, and you nodded, finishing the process.

"Yeah, I earn enough money off of YouTube to be able to pay my bills and provide for myself, so the money I make of my merch, it goes to children hospitals or homeless shelters, and my stream money goes to helping save the ocean and animal shelters," you said, turning off your computer and looking up at Alex. He was just looking down at you, looking baffled.

"What?" you asked, and he just shook his head. "Does anybody know about this?" he asked you, and you shook your head.

"Other than my team, no," you said casually, standing up and grabbing your phone. "Why?" he asked, and you shrugged.

"I really don't think it's important for people to know, I mean, if someone asked I would tell them, but no one has," you said, and he just shook his head, laughing lightly.

"You are indeed special, that is amazing though," he said. "Me donating to charity?" you questioned, and he nodded.

"Yeah, you donate all that money you get from streaming to charity, and you act like it's so casual," he said, and you scratched the back of your head.

"I've been doing it for over a year, so I guess it is casual," you said, and he was still shocked.

"How much money have you donated to charity?" he asked, and you looked at him, a little nervous.

"I couldn't tell you," you said, shrugging. You've donated a lot, so an exact number at this point would be impossible. Alex just put his phone away, deciding to let it go.

"You want to watch a movie or something?" he asked, and you nodded.
"Yeah, lets start binging the 100 again," you said, and he smiled.

"Alright, it's getting good," he agreed, and you nodded, walking past him and into your living room. You then hopped onto the couch, grabbing the remote while Alex plopped down directly beside you.

"Getcho thick ass over there," you said, being squished in between the man and the arm of the couch.

"But, I'm comfortable," he said, before turning and draping himself across your lap, his hand up against his forehead as he closed his eyes. "You wouldn't dare make me move," he said, and you stared down at him. This man really thinks that he can just do this? Hell nah, you pushed his ass off the couch. He groaned as he landed on the ground, and you just cackled.

"You think that's funny?" he asked, looking up as you, and you nodded. "Hilarious, cat boy," you said, and he stood up as you pressed play on the 100, and looked down at you.

"Yes?" you asked, before shrieking when he reached down, picking you up. He laid you flat on your couch, and laid on top of you.

"Whyyyyyy," you complained. "This is what you get for laughing at me," he said, and you groaned. All of his weight was on you, and he really wasn't that heavy, maybe 180 pounds, but it was literally muscle. You were still confused as to how this man worked out so much when sleep deprived.

"This is a whole new level of bullying," you muttered to yourself, before bringing your arms out from under you, and reaching them up so they were wrapped around the man, instead of being crushed by him. "And you calling me cat boy and pushing me off the couch isn't bullying?" he questioned, and you shook your head.

"Nope, that's my form of tough love," you said, and he rolled his eyes. You then started to wiggle around, being uncomfortable.

"Can you please move in a more comfortable position? I don't feel like having new formed knots in my body," you said, and the man rolled his eye, before rolling behind you. He wrapped an arm around your waist while you laid flat on your back, and his head rested on your bicep. (Pic at the top, my children)

"You comfortable now?" he asked, and you looked at him. When you did, you didn't realize how close you two were until your noses bumped.

"Yes sir, cat boy," you said, and he rolled his eye, before looking into your eyes. He looked for a split second, before his cheeks dusted pink, and he laid his head down on your chest. You turned your head so you faced the television. Your hand was going through Alex's hair as you both watched the show in silence. You two have been getting more touchy lately, and you have been noticing it. But, you didn't think it was important because you both were comfortable with it. And, it's not like you guys were doing anything bad, you guys were just friends, right?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Uh, hi! If you guys would like to get updates on chapters for my stories, you can go follow my Twitter that's in my bio or just follow me on here. That's all 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 68 20
A woman in a coma wants to meet YouTubers but cannot physically, so she decides to meet them through a game. A brother wants to help her, so he creat...
176K 1.5K 43
Pokimane fanfic Male reader Touches a delicate topic at some point for a little bit Y/n is a Twitch streamer from LA, California, you are on a toxic...
229K 4.9K 46
ᝬ 🌸 𖠵 CHERRY 𓄹 'i just miss your accent and your friends' In which a little game brings old lovers back together once again... CORPSE HUSBAND...
50.6K 2.1K 24
Corpse x Sykkuno in ✨space✨ Comedy filled, action packed, a little bit of angst. And of course, a dash of romance No set update schedule :) [This st...