supernaturals [nct 127 x rea...

By universaja

More

[prolouge.]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]: The Last Chapter
Ncity Lobby

[70]

3.4K 178 188
By universaja

c h a p t e r - s e v e n t y

"Are they even your relative? You look so concerned about them." Taeyong groaned, pulling you into his arm and resting his chin above your head.

"I mean.. they are humans." You mumbled while watching Kun and Ten interrogate the two people ahead. "Why are they duo tho? You could've just called Johnny if you want them to suffer once Ten knew they are lying."

"Really? You're normalizing our relationship with each other right now?" Taeyong called in annoyed tone which made you chuckle shortly. "They might fight in there if you left'em both alone."

"What is Kun capable of? He's just sitting in there, I don't know if he's trying to do anything."

Taeyong hummed, looking at the mentioned person closely. "He's dangerous one, Y/N. I want you to be careful actually. Kun always gives a positive, caring attitude towards everyone but he can kill you in one second."

"Don't you all can?" You smirked.

"Ah, I'm being serious." Taeyong pulled a chair and tapped the free seat beside him. You quietly followed did and as what was gestured. "Kun can literally take over your body. I don't know how do we name it, but he can crush your organs and anything he wants to do with it."

Your eyes widened. "What?"

"Mmm, mmm." He smiled and ruffled your hair gently not to destroy it. "Isn't it scary?"

"Well, so-so." You frowned, lips pouting unintentionally and Taeyong already knew you're about to rant. "I mean, if he can take over the people's intestines or whatever you call it, he should've just heal Yangyang. Then maybe we wouldn't have to worry if he's gonna be okay or what! Kun-"

"Okay, okay. Shh." Taeyong gestured a peace sign when Kun and Ten looked at the two of you, questioning the noise. He averted his attention once he managed the awkward case between two parties. "Can you calm down?"

"I mean," You sighed. "Am I wrong? I could have messed up the whole thing."

"And you did not. You succeeded. I believe you always will." He raised his brow and shook his head. "About the ability, Kun could've damaged it more. He can do anything but it's a poison we are talking about. It could've gotten worse. Kun is just being careful using it as well, no one can read how does he benefit with his own abilities. Fun fact, the whole nation's thankful that it was Kun who have the powerful ability. He is not using it carelessly or even taking advantage of how strong he could be."

"Wait a minute. He is like Yuta?"

"Nope. Well, Yuta can control your body and make you jump in the hill but save his soul. He can move while in your body. Kun, on the other hand, can still take over what forms your body like your organs or what." He gritted his teeth, slightly having goosebumps. "Despite all of it, Kun thankfully isn't a douchebag. Or he would have caused extremely hurtful pranks."

You nodded with a 'oh-i-see' face. "So he's like the only person that has brain cells in terms of using abilities?"

"Yah. How about us? Atleast we changed now." He rolled his eyes with his natural pouty lips appearing, and you could only adore this side of him. "Why are you not even scared? Kun makes me shiver sometimes even if I can just burn him."

"Uhmm? I've been staying with the monster group since then, such stories and things don't scare me." You grinned, pinching his cheeks.

"Maybe because there's a possibility that you'll be one of the strongest that's why you fear none." He made a face teasingly.

"Well, that isn't true. You know I fear a lot of things, if we speak honestly." You mumbled.

"Are you guys just gonna be sweet there? We are doing some business here." Kun clicked his tounge.

"Hey. They are just watching. Don't be a grandpa." Ten called out while his eyes didn't spare a glance. Which isn't what you expected. He always look when he's talking to anyone.

"I mean they are being lovey dovey and all." The older one rolled his tounge. "Get out."

"Yeah, would be glad to." Taeyong gestured you to go first but you remained looking at the two human, you call, bowing their heads down. "Y/N?"

"Yes. Sorry." You massaged your temples and looked at the two guys ahead. "Don't be too harsh. They still seem so young."

"Mmm. Goodbye!" Having no choice, Taeyong wrapped his arms on your shoulders and pulled you away.

He didn't actually liked watching the interrogation inside the room. He just came there because you wanted to.

Who knows what harm awaits if you go there alone?

Besides, Ten is there.

Once the soft thud closed tightly, Kun craned his neck to the two younger ones. "You'll have a separated room. Don't try to do anything funny. Everyone's a Supernatural here, and that woman earlier can be powerful, be careful."

The two nodded quickly, their stomach begging for food. "Yes--"

"Yes!" Ten cheered, his cheeks cutely showing some identities like a cat's whiskers.

"Why are you cheering?"

"We've been doing this for hours! I can't focus. All I want is to sleep." Ten reasoned immediately.

"Ah! So you are not focused?! We've been here for hours and you are not focused?!" Kun released a big sigh while the other one watched in horror. Oh, and so does the other two. "So our efforts are not worth it if you can't detect it properly?!"

"Shh. I focused, of course! And can you not shout? I need sleep. I was busy trying to calm Yangyang the whole week. He's okay now.." Ten trailed off whilst his eyes slowly averted into the new visitors. ".. but another activity came. And I can't rest."

"Ah. Seriously." Kun couldn't bear to even look at the prying eyes on him from the two innocent human they met. He just threw his arms and pointed in a certain direction. "You'll meet Lucas outside. He will give you the room."

"Thank you so much!" The guy named Chenle almost felt like kneeling infront.

Anyone would feel the same way after what felt like suffocating graded recitation in schools.

Ten let the two leave first before enthusiastically waving goodbye to his brother. "I'll see you at mealtimeeeee!"

"Can you stop?" The harsh and stern voice all burned into ash — replaced with a softer one. Kun poked the insides of his mouth. "Stop acting like that."

"I'm being myself and you tell me to stop being like myself? That's human- I mean Supernatural Rights violation!"

"Chittaphon." Kun flared, finally. "You're not yourself. You know even if I don't have your ability, I am capable of knowing what your heart tells."

His smile slowly changed. It turned fake until it was gone.

"I don't understand you, Kun." He mumbled.

"You couldn't focus since earlier, you say? But I also knew something. Your heart is breaking, or somehow feeling cold. You know I can feel it." Kun approached, frowning his brows. "Tell me. What is bothering you? You've been asking us this everytime you read one worried thought in our minds. And now, it's my time to ask you this."

"There's none." He grinned.

"There is. Your heart still feels empty. Tell me," Kun furrowed his brows. "Do you know those two human?"

Ten froze for a moment before rolling his eyes and laughing. "Seriously? Of course not!"

"Is it about Y/N?"

Ten was awkwardly laughing for awhile before he turned serious. "Stop making assumptions, Kun. This is why everyone is misunderstood. It's not about her. Why would I even think about her? She have her guys, I'm not a shitty jerk. I was just assigned to kill her but-"

"Fine, fine. Calm down. I'm sorry." The older guy took a deep breath. "Was just.. worried. I never felt such strong wounds inside your heart."

"Why are you even looking at my heart?"

It was Kun's turn to grin. "Well.. the interrogation was getting boring so maybe try to see what's on you."

"Tss." Ten let his brother sling his arms on his shoulders. He wore the shortest smile he ever did.

~~~

"Tell me anything you need, okay?" You smiled happily while looking at the two ones staring on the buzzer handed into them.

"But, does this really work?" The guy named Jisung blinked his eyes awkwardly. "We heard everyone here is harmful?"

"Aye. Don't worry about it too much!" You shrugged. "I'm a human too. But still survived it."

"Human? The strict Kun said you are one of the strongest." Chenle tilted his head while chewing the brownies Taeil gave them earlier.

"Hmm," You grinned, realizing something. "Well, let me correct it. I used to be."

"You guys should be lucky," Mark suddenly said whilst the door clicking closed can be heard. "Y/N used to hate people. They won't even want to talk to you for a brief moment."

"Tss. I still do, but the humans in this household are just limited so grab the opportunity." You smirked.

"Let's go out." Mark suddenly said out of the topic which made you look at him with surprise. "Let's buy some things you want."

"Sure. No hesitation intended." You rolled your eyes, looking at the two people ahead and waving goodbye.

They just looked at you in awkwardness and you can't help but laugh. You expected them to freak out and ask whoever seemed the kindest for help but it seems like adjusting with the new surroundings is much more important.

Mark let you lead the way before walking along with you. "Why are you befriending them? Sounds weird to me. Everyone's hella suspicious how they found their home and you're here, having a chitchat."

"Those two already said someone threw them off here. Besides, I'm not entirely trusting them. Maybe they'll also tell me anything if they are hiding something." You pressed your lips into a thin line. "Overall, they seem kind."

"Kun said they were beaten up by some people and everyone is looking forward who it is. We just keep guessing." Mark clapped his hand shortly after. "Also, I heard Yangyang's sick again."

You whistled nervously. "I wonder what the hell did I just do to him."

"Must be any normal side effects. It's okay." He reassured. "Let's keep our worries! Hyyuuuuccckkk!"

"Can you call him wih your normal voice? We're not in your place." You scolded quickly, afraid someone's sleeping and accidentally awoken — that will cause war.

"Haechan-ah! Where are you?" Mark refused to listen and still called. He only stopped walking when he felt your burning stare at him. He quickly showed a peace sign, apologies. "That kid could be somewhere hard to see so I'm just calling to be sure."

"Yo! Sorry for not responding. I was listening to what Sicheng hyung and Jungwoo hyung was talking about. They said Yangyang might be developing his abilities." The youngest shrugged.

His news made both of you look at him in surprise. Donghyuck only shook his head and gestured at the room.

"We're leaving, right? Go and get changed for a casual and presentable one. Let's head out first rather than thinking about things." He huffed while encouraging the two of you to hurry.

You just pulled out any casual clothes you can wear and made yourself comfortable. A short farewell was done towards Johnny who rather seemed disturbed on the whole events. Mark and Donghyuck ignored it though, taking you with them anyway.

"Taeil hyung told us to buy some necessities you need and we have no idea what is it." Donghyuck checked his wallet and showed it to you. "Is the human money enough?"

Human money. You can't help but appreciate his cute nickname for the simple bill before checking what's in his wallet.

Your jaw dropped while counting the money in it. "This is more than enough! How the hell do you guys make some money? I'm a human working almost half my day and I don't even have enough one to buy me some food!"

"What? You don't eat?" Mark peeked on your cheek with his innocent eyes.

"I mean.. ugh. Nevermind." You sighed in frustration, not being able to explain. "You guys even have a card and I bet that includes more money. My broke whole life can't relate."

Donghyuck got his wallet back and pocketed it. He rested his palm over your head while you started to walk the path. "Chan gave us these. He said he's the treasurer and this is what we earned so far. I'm confused about the general prices so perhaps this is enough."

You shot him a look, slightly nervous. "Who's Chan?"

Does that sound like a girl's name? You blinked anxiously. And do I care if it's a girl?

"Chan's one of Hyunjin's brother. Remember the Beginner? Yup. That's them." Mark smiled in mischief.

"Ah.." You breathed, in relief. "I see."

"We never knew that they'd be in good use like right now. We handled them poorly but they are still thankful to us." Donghyuck chuckled devilishly which made you hit him in the ribs, the man overreacted by closing his eyes and groaning like he was stabbed.

"We're going on a walk, Taeyong hyung doesn't want anyone to drive or we might die into human crash." Mark sighed, stretching then. "Let's go at the mall and buy-"

"Y/N said this is too much, let's go treat ourselves first." Donghyuck suggested, linking his arms happily. "What do you want to eat?"

"Ice creams!" You cheered, extremely excited. It somehow relived your moments with your father.

"Ohhh! Me too! We should also get some pancakes and.. gifts!" Donghyuck raised his brow at you and crossed his arms. "Also, someone is being a killjoy here."

You turned around to Mark and pushed him lightly while he still wore the worried face. "Let's treat ourselves! We've worked hard for the past few weeks, we deserve it, hmm?"

Mark pulled a paper in his pocket and showed it to both of you, an average yet long enough to be called 'many' list of to-buy appeared. "But how about this?"

"Y/N is great at dividing money and being wise! Any suggestion?" Donghyuck poked your cheeks.

"Let's buy first what we have to before enjoying." You looked ahead and smiled. "That the final decision."

Since the devil and angel, or more like Donghyuck and Mark's side are both heard, the three of you peacefully walked around the new town.

Like the plan, you went to buy some necessities and some snacks to sneak at dawn while having a break time — as if everything is just going fine.

Arriving at the usual spots and human places, you felt so surreal.

It's not because it's no longer the same surroundings as you have near the guys' mansion, it's like you are just away from your own world.

With the humans.

Each person seemed to be in complete distress, not having desire to visit places. To add up your intriguing thoughts, lots and lots of signs are spreaded that tells everyone to take care and always be prepared.

"Wait! Watermelons!" Mark quickly reminded when you were all already at the lane. "It's last one on the list, we could have forget it."

"Your favourite is last on the list." Donghyuck managed to tease in the middle of his hectic task to check if they bought the right ones.

You smiled tiredly, patting him in the shoulder like a friend. "I'll go get it."

"Let's g--"

You stopped Mark before he could even step. "No. Just help Haechan check the list so we can get our personal treats."

"Oh, f-fine." He stuttered, not entirely agree but couldn't disagree.

You made your way on the fresh watermelon area. You were busy picking the freshest one when your eyes slowly turned into the newspaper stand beside.

It was all about the events happening in this season.

From the climate change, sudden deaths, unknown creature, and other ones. You shivered, already getting what it means. And as a human who turns into someone related with all of this, you start to think your existence's damage in the whole world now.

You hastily walked towards the cashier lane where the two are staring at the cart blankly, counting.

Mark nodded to himself as he pocket back the list. "I think that's all-"

"Hey!" You called out, voice cracking. Donghyuck snapped his neck at you and worriedly stroked your head. "I think I want to eat ice cream right now."

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

You three ended into a playground, lucky to find a swing with three seats.

"Ah, that's what is happening right now? Everyone is definitely affected?" Mark asked while swinging lowly so he could still talk to you properly. You nod as a response while tasting your ice cream.

In contrast, you and Donghyuck are flying high in the sky.

"Don't worry too much, once you finally get a clear grasp of your powers, a human saviour will come." Donghyuck came to an abrupt stop. "Don't think about it so much."

You also stopped flying for a moment through the swing. "I hope so."

"Why are you hoping when it can actually happen?" Mark scooped some vanilla in his fingers and attempted to put it in your cheeks but you already knew he would, giving him a cold look. "Oh.. not to you."

"STOP!" Donghyuck knew he's the next option.

But he couldn't run away. Mark had already put a stain in his cheek.

Therefore, this means war; and Donghyuck will not let you slip away.

Everything is definitely messy. You know you'll have a scolding after this if they found out you all made fun of yourselves.

"That's enough, that's enough." You panted, giggling cheekily. "I'm gonna wash my face. I want to go home now."

You did not wait for their respond and just entered the bathroom. The people all looked solemn and suspicious of every people they met.

Most especially to you.

You were about to overreact thinking they are all suspicious of you but something sunk in.

Yeah right.. I have sticky ice cream all over my face. Who would not stare at me like I am a scary piece of human? You internally facepalmed.

You proceeded on cleaning your face while making sure you did it gently. How those two guys made a mess on your face is already harsh. You're afraid your skin will tear up after.

It did not took long to be prepared before you can go out now, drying your hands shortly.

You checked around and instantly saw Donghyuck who's standing with his hands behind. He smiled innocently while you take the path heading to him.

"Mark?" You noticed he's the only one in there.

"Just answered a phone call. Taeil hyung called." Donghyuck answered whilst still grinning.

You crossed your arms and raised your brow. "Why are you laughing like you've planted some bomb-"

Poof.

He once again slid his index finger and pasted a chocolate on your right cheek, giggling proudly.

"Haechan Lee!" You scolded, having control of your anger since you are in public. "I just washed my face!"

He continued to laugh happily. "Can't you be proud? I socialized well to the ice cream seller just so I can have a small cup of chocolate syrup! Praise me one~"

You grunted in frustration. "Want to swear at you but- Ah. Seriously."

"Where are you going?" He gently stopped you when you spun around.

"Obviously gonna wash my face again. It's not like you prepared tissues while doing this prank." You rolled your eyes.

Donghyuck's gaze shifted on you as he pulled you closer, his two arms grabbing both of your wrist. "I'll clean it."

You huffed a sigh, about to complain when he leaned close, his eyes not leaving yours own gaze. His eyelids squinted while fixating his attention on you.

Suddenly, he tilted his head.

At first you thought he was just flexing his jawline jokingly but not until you felt his soft lips in your cheek, removing the syrup like he promised but using his lips.

Your eyes widened and have the urge to push him urgently.

But you fell in his spell, feeling as though your feet got stucked into a pile of frozen snow.

He hummed in satisfaction, pressing a short kiss after he just did that. "Sweet."

"Hey! Ten lend their car! They are at the other street!" Mark's faint voice called.

You immediately pushed Donghyuck again and held your cheeks.

You mentally squeal in mix feelings. We gotta act normal again like no one just did something disturbing and heart fluttering to you.

Jeez.

|     |     |     |     |

a/n:

okay. this has no cliffhanger.. i guess? gonna make up to the past chapters hsjsjsha

also i hope you liked this part. i think i'll escalate things quickly coz i think the story is getting longer and others might be impatient about the whole plot anddd also yeahh.. idk what to explain more ㅋㅋㅋ

ohhh, also, you're sooo precious. remember that < 3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
215K 10K 22
"Hello?" "Is this Luke?" "Who are you?" "I am your father." In which a girl prank calls an idol by accident.
26.9K 626 38
IDOL SERIES #2 Moon Ara Trainee who was being false accused and kicked out by the company Joshua Hong Successful idol who only focus on his work but...
632K 22.7K 51
"You'll be our Secretary from this day." ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ When a girl was doing a good job in work until the 10 CEOs of the company noticed all the ...