"CHANGE"

By moonsun94

Preview After she read the letter that byul left for her. The whole. Place become dark and empty she's. Not s... More

love takes no boundary Part 1
"Problem started" chapter 2
"No more Drama"chapter 3
"Not a fan of beard,the choose" chapter 4
"Everyone's farewell chapter 5
"The Day She Said Goodbye" CHANGE 6
Leaving heart (chapter 7)
I Lost you (Change 8)
"Knowing truth 1/2 (Change 9)
"Knowing the truth full (change 10)
"living without you" (change 11)
"Moon behind the story" (Change 12)
"Suddenly Met" (Change 13)
"Time is ticking" (Change 14)
"The New Me & you Part 15
"The Rumours" Change 16
"Enemy" Change 17
"The Longing" Change 18
"Who are you in my life" Change 20
"The Rumours. II" Change 21
"Intention" Change 22
"Rival-The untold story" Change 23
"Jung wheein Untold Story"Change 24
"The Body Guard" Change
"Break-up to start" Change 26
"Taken by the past" Change 27
"Fragile" Change 28
"Take you back" Change 29
"The Story behind it (1)" change 30
"Choosing alies" Change 31
Party chaos (Change) 32

"Interact" Change 19

273 13 4
By moonsun94

-Is anyone still reading this?-

"Officer Seok, you already know what your position will be. Make sure the area is safe and secure for the CEO to arrive"

command by the head chief.

"yes chief !" said jin and salute to his head chief.

 before taking up their positions, their group and their commander-in-chief first call a short briefing, to ensure the safety of their client. outside the big building of the eclipse corp. the police and bodyguards were scattered the employees were positioned at the entrance of the big door of the building ready to greet their new CEO.

not long after that came the three vehicles arrive one of which was carrying the new CEO of the company.

The door opened in the last car and some bodyguards came out and positioned themselves at the entrance of the building, in the second car seulgi came out and stood near the door of the first car, where Ji hoon went down to open her boss. jin positioned himself behind seulgi. When the car door opened, moonbyul came down with a serious face, she was wearing a white suit, white tie and white leader shoes. moonbyul looked at seulgi's back,  jin and her stared at each other, she ignored his gaze and adjusted the tangled clothes. Jin tilts his head and starts to greet, followed by some bodyguards and staffs. 

moonbyul stood not far from the entrance of the door and whispered to seulgi.

 "is she not here yet?" she asked. seulgi frowned and could not understand what she was referring to.

later Jihoon approached moonbyul and whispered.

"Miss moon, she has arrived

moonbyul smiled after his bodyguard said.

seulgi, on the other hand, continued to wonder and could not read what was running through her friend's mind.

she was later clarified when she saw a van stop and at the opening of the car door, a beautiful woman wearing a qualifying black dress appeared.

"What is your plan byul.. ..." In seulgi's mind

jin frowned when he saw yongsun walking towards the entrance of the door, and was supported by one of the bodyguards.it did not notice him because yongsun was busy. 

yongsun's manager sodam was the first to approach the CEO. they both looked at each other.

= before the opening ceremony =

sodam is busy talking to yongsun's sponsors about the spreading issue about her artist.

a man wearing a formal black suit approached her

"Miss song?" grab its attention. Sodam looked at the man standing in front.

" my boss wants to talk to you privately. can you come with us for a moment, " he said after handing over the business card

sodam took it and seems not yet sure if she will trust it"

Crest corporation?" she whispered, frowning as if this name seemed familiar.

"My boss is waiting at the nearby coffee shop, I will assist you there."

sodam is still not moving, her mind is debating whether to go with this man.

but eventually, she found herself standing in front of the entrance of that coffee shop door while the man she's talking to opened the door for her. she looked around, no customer other than a few men wearing the same person she was talking to. in the distance, there was a woman? or it's right to call her a woman because she was so handsome to call beautiful.

the woman stopped sipping coffee and stared at her intently, sodam seemed to feel cold.

"She's very cold when she stares at it," she said in her mind.

the man she was talking to earlier imitated her and pulled her chair so she could sit down

."Miss song ..." said the woman.

"Oh my god her voice is very husky ... wait for it ... be professional," said sodam in her mind.

"I'm sorry if I met you in a difficult situation. I just want to help." the woman said.

Sodam suddenly became serious when she looked at the woman.

"What do you mean you want to help?"

the woman folded and looked into her eyes again.

"I know your solar is facing an issue, and I can help you, that is if you help me too. I assure you when solar comes out of her apartment today she will not hear any issue."

Sodam frowned as if she couldn't believe what she was talking about, and she was also running through her mind what kind of person she was and she seemed to be able to do everything.

"How can I be sure you will help her, does she know you? are you her friend who are you? " sodam asked one after another as if the person was not even shaken, she was looking at her seriously. she clapped her hand and the man immediately came with a cellphone and laid it on the table. the woman took it and it dialled for a while.

"It's me, do your job now," she said then put down the cellphone again and looked at her with a slight smile but it was only for a moment and she got serious again.

"You don't have a problem anymore." said the woman.

"How can I be sure ... what did you do." she is still not convinced.

later her notification tone rang. one after another, she immediately looked at the message from the staff of Moonstar entertainment.

- "Miss song ... those solar endorsers are calling one after another. All projects are said to be scheduled.

and ..you can't believe this, there is no more issue coming out about her, all the magazines pulled out everything they released about solar ... even in the media ... when that happened ... did you do something ... and it's like a washout everything ...and by the way, miss lee wants to see you

Sodam could not believe what the staff said, she grabbed her cellphone again and tried to search for the spreading picture about solar. but nothing came out, it looks like mistake about that news, sodam looked ahead and thought that she was not just talking to someone maybe she was an influential person who could do what she wanted

"my assistance will assist you for tomorrow's event, I'm sure I will offer enough security for your arrival." she said and leave sodam that still can't believe what had just happened, and a word swirled in her mind.

"We need her.."

"Miss song, we will accompany you back to your office,"

she seems to be still stunned and just nodded to the bodyguard

Back to the event.

miss moon, thank you so much for the security you have given us. "said sodam when they got close to it.

 solar was surprised when she met the person in front of her.

"Moonbyul ..." she said. Moonbyul frowned when she mentioned her name as if solar knew her, she stops herself to ask solar, she smiled sparingly, and her face became serious." Thank you for coming on eclipse opening day.

at the opening of the entrance, the company staff immediately bowed and at the same time greeted her, they stopped at the large lobby where the two poles were tied with red ribbon.

 solar still could not believe while watching the back of moonbyul, she changes, she is not the moonbyul that she knows, the moonbyul that was smiles always every time they meet, the moonbyul that always keeps her safe, but now she is very serious and frugal if she smiles, and speaks authoritatively,

"Who is she? Why does it look like a different moonbyul is in front of me right now." 

she thought, as she secretly looked at it

one of moonbyul attendant approached her and handed her the gold scissors, but moonbyul turned to solar and looked at her intently, solar just stared at her. it seems that she is waiting for solar to come, sodam felt that so she tapped solar and gestured in the direction towards moonbyul, it seems that solar was hesitant to come and was forced to approach it, moonbyul handed the scissors to solar ...

"you should help me cut the ribbon ... miss Kim."

she was still confused by what was happening and,  what surprised her was that there is no a single reporter could see. it just means that this event is private,

"Miss Kim shall we start?" moonbyul said again

She seemed to be returning from deep thought, Solar looked at moonbyul who frowned.

"Is there a problem Miss Kim? ... my employees are waiting to split the ribbon to get started." said moonbyul who seemed to be bored waiting for her.

She apologized and then started cutting the ribbon after she did that all the employees and other people in the area applauded.the blessing has already begun inside the building..seulgi and moonbyul are in front while they are just next to it ...

sodam and solar are a bit far apart while moonbyul is busy talking to some officials of the company she manages.

"Why are we here? It has nothing to do with my work? ..." she said to Sodam.

"said miss lee, this eclipse is one of your new sponsors, the one who has the biggest support for your upcoming projects, that is a big help in your career, we need her because she is the reason why the scandal dismiss out immediately, " Sodam replied.

"She does that because she's the person I went in the scandal, she's the one they are referring to and spreading my lover ... at the airport and kissing me at the bar." solar revealed

sodam's eyes widened she did not mention that to her when they talked ...

"What? ... " Sodam surprised (there is a reason, but in fact, she can save herself why she still has to waste her time at solar .... hmm ... I smell something strange ... I will know in your real intention ... miss moon.) sodam said in her mind

After knowing the revelation from solar. She looked in the direction where moonbyul was standing and talked to some men in formal clothes who she knew were big positions in the business industry. she also noticed its occasional glimpse of solar.

"Whatever your intentions with solar I will find out I will not allow you to ruin her career ..." said Sodam who seemed to have a bad feeling.

in the distance, jin observes solar and finds time to approach and talk to it while some are busy

He was talking to the manager, later he left solar when the manager was probably going somewhere, jin saw the manager approach the heir during the moons and the two disappeared, that was a good opportunity for jin and immediately approached solar.

"Hey ..." he called attention to solar.

solar immediately recognized him.

"Jin ... what are you doing here ... I thought you had a job" solar said

"Yes, that's why I'm here because of my job ..." said jin, they don't see them much because the people at that event were busy.

"So which heirs are you watching, a well-known person are here." said solar who rolled her eyes, to find the manager she had just talked to, she left her to talk to moonbyul and at the same time the two disappeared

"The one who sticks at you ... her viscous look ah ... it seems she likes you ... she was already the reason why you were the issue, I will not blame her ... my girlfriend is beautiful and sexy, who wouldn't like you ... "jin's sarcastic words.

solar frowned at his boyfriend, she did not like the tone of his speech, it was not like this when they were on vacation.

"What do you mean jin," she said

"Nothing, you've been too cold to me and I'm just envious that you can be with them whatever they want while I am always waiting if you are not busy, it will be worse that you still issue to others instead of me ... can we public our relationship so that they will not issue you to others at least they will be scared.

"jin ... stop ... your getting out of the line ... It's not good that comes out of your mouth, I'm starting to get annoyed with you so please if you want our relationship to be good, please think about what you said today." solar said that feeling uncomfortable.

jin is also starting to get annoyed, whatever is hot in his head is that since it happened at the airport, and since he realized that years ago they still do not release their relationship, secretly he was jealous at a solar male partner in her projects, he can't blame her girlfriend because they are celebrities and naturally partnered with male actors, but she kept it ...

he just started to get annoyed with himself because his friend said in the privacy of his relationship with his girlfriend that he should not agree because he has the right to decide between the two of them, and now he has nothing to do with the issue involving the woman. 

he doesn't want to think about, but he has a bad feeling especially since he has been courting her for a long time because her girl-friend (Moonbyul) in the past is the reason why solar's heart is closed, which means it has some kind of relationship with its unknown friend back then.

jin never once knew moonbyul because she left, and this is the reason why solar became elusive in a relationship then, even when they at last dating she did not tell about it, but he felt it this girl-friend in the past was so special to solar.

what was running through his mind, he was swallowing jealousy, work pressure and fear that he might lose solar and he would not allow that to happen.

"Jin, let's just talk when we're in the right frame of mind, pleased to think about what you're saying ... the publicity of our relationship can ruin the two of us instead of quietly being together."

Solar was held on her forehead as if she was already under pressure from the events that were happening to her these past few days, the return of moonbyul as if she was a different person than treating her and then even jin added to her worries.

Jin became special to her because she leaned on him when moonbyul disappeared then, her sister returned to America, and she took their parents with her ... she was left alone, and she no longer communicates with their friends and because she did not want to remember it.

they all knew that moonbyul had a feeling to her but then, while she did not even feel that because she thought she loved her as a best friend or as sister only, and she was so stupid back then that it was apparent that she is jealous every time someone else is with moonbyul, and solar does not want to lose it next to her, but she's too oblivious at her friend but it is too late. 

solar and jin met on the Han river and their meeting there was so frequent that he never left her ... Jin has become kind and gentile, he also courting her for a few years and wait before she got answer him, he is not like this before, but now why is it becoming more greedy now to her attention.

Jin held solar by the wrist tightly and solar was shocked, fortunately, there were no reporters and no one paid much attention to them because the bodyguards and some people there were already paying close attention to the prominent businessmen there.

"Solar ... you know I love you and I can protect you ... let me do that." ani jin

"Jin pleased let go of my hands, not now, let's talk some other day."

"Is there a problem officer?" said the voice behind solar at the same time jin and solar turned to the source of the voice.

it was moonbyul and sodam was behind it, moonbyul looked at jin's hand holding solar wrist, and moonbyul frowned at solar, 

solar violently pulled her hands and looked in the other direction, sodam glared at jin...

"There is no problem miss moon, I thought she was not feeling well so I just supported miss kim." said jin looking at solar.

"Miss kim, is what the officer says true?" moonbyul asked solar seriously.

"Y-yes M-moon ... I mean miss moon" solar stammered as she periodically looked at moonbyul, she could not look at moonbyul directly because of her stare was like scaring. 

"You can now return to your position as an officer, your job is to take care of your client's safety" 

said moonbyul.

"Yes Miss moon" Jin bowed and take a quick glance at Solar before Leave them.

she could not imagine that she seemed reluctant to this officer she did not like its grip on solar.

-Backpast-moonbyul is temporarily talking to his business partners, but she can't understand why she can't take her eyes off the direction in which solar and its manager are talking.

"Miss moon, we finally met you too, your father and grandfather are talking to us, they said you are very good at business, so we will not wonder why your business is growing here in korea so you can almost have the whole south " said one of the business men but did not seem to focus on what they were talking about.

 some are looked at each other,

"Miss moon, we are happy to be a part of your company." said another, but it still does not seem that moonbyul reacts to their compliments .

"Miss moon?, ..."

then they seemed to get her attention,

"What?" she seemed to answer the question, she was silenced before she realized that they had been talking to her earlier "I mean sorry I was just distracted ... what are we talking about Mr lee?" said moonbyul.

 the former observer seulgi was holding her head andshook it.

"We are talking about the growth of your family's livelihood, we found out that this is the third company under your name, we are confused of what is the first company you have started at a young age?" moonbyul smiled slightly even though she was surprised when she found out that there was a company named after her. and she only just got talked to the person in charge on that company.

"I'm sorry I just found out that there was a first company opened under my name, as I remember I was living in Zurich for a long time I did not remember living her in Korea." she said.

seulgi interupt to their conversation.

"I'm sorry if I join your conversation, miss moon is involved in an accident in zurich that some of her memory is lost and mostly her memories here in korea"Business men were amazed at the information found out about her. they making simpathy look toward her.

"Oh don't look at me like that, its not a big deal, we don't know the events in our lives, and the first company you talked about, was my father's idea he just named it by me." she said, moonbyul turned again in the direction of solar.

 she was surprised because she did not expect it to look at her and they both stared at each other,

That look seem familiar to her she just can't remember, does she seem to feel weird every time they stare at each other.

she first averted her gaze because she was tapped on  shoulder by seulgi to return her attention to the interlocutors.

"well we are happy to work with you, and we wish you to remember your past ..." it was mr lee.moonbyul smiled slightly again.

"thank you but, sometimes there are memories you will not want to come back if that memory will only remind you of a painful event in your life."

"Woah thats so deep, but still we want you to be happy and success more in this field ..." said another business man.

"To Miss Moon success ..." they promised at the same time, moonbyul bowed and thanked ..

.

later she felt a pat, and when she turned around it was the manager of solar.

"Can I talk to you for a moment." she said.

She nodded again to his business partners and turned to seulgi.

"I will talk to ji-hoon first ..." said seulgi and left.

Moonbyul said goodbye to the interlocutors and invited the manager to a part away from the people.

"Is there a problem with miss song ...?" her introduction.

"You did not say that you are involved in the issue regarding solar ... tell me... what is your real purpose for her." its word directly to her.

"no need to talk about that miss song as long as i can dissmiss may name at that issue ...-"

"exactly, you can clear your name and just let solar go, all I wonder is why do you have to do all this, inviting solar in ribbon cutting to your new company ... sponsor her and give her security? ... tell me what your real purpose is with her, because if it is not good then just say it first because I will not allow any bad intentions you have of her even if you are the most powerful person on earth"

Moonbyul giggled at what sodam said.

even though in her self, she could not figure out why she was doing it too, her brain seemed to spontaneously think of her own manually, she wanted to protect the woman.

"Believe me I dont have bad intentions towards her I just concern her, that's all, it's up to you if you don't want to believe me."

Sodam frowned when she saw that Miss moon was serious about what she was saying, but she just couldn't believe it, she found out from the company officer miss lee that she should not worry about solar condition because solar was in good hand, and it is sure that its career will be good.

all she thinks is that it might have a bad purpose for solar.

"miss song, you do not have to think about what I intend to do to her , you should worry is the media that can harm her, that I will not allow it, so just cooperate, dont worry i would not let anyone do harm to solar.

when moonbyul assured her, sodam thought for a moment  when she found out that the person she was talking to was distracted she had this look like about throwing stones at the person she was staring, sodam looked at what miss moon was looking at 

and her eyes widened when she saw jin talking to solar they seem to be arguing, she would have acted  immediatly to approach them to warn them because solar's sponsor did not know that she had in relationship, but she was preceded by moonbyul walked quickly towards them and clenched her fists, Miss moon was look seriously that seemed to dislike what was seen.

"I guess there is something...." sodam in her mind.

-Back-into-

solar coughed and excuse her self because she will going to the toilet just because she couldn't be stand by moonbyul staring at her.

Moonbyul glanced again at the back of jin who was standing upright and observing those around him not far from where she was standing.

and moonbyul looked shipply at sodam seriously.

"I'm serious about what I said miss song ..." she said and turned her back on her.

when moonbyul left, sodam let out a previously held breath as they approached solar and jin. she was nervous and mixed with fear because moonbyul was staring at her.

"pleased give me a long patience in the coming events" sodam whisper.

A silent click from a far, the person on the second floor smiled, no one seemed to notice him, and he seemed to be normally watching what was happening below.

"gotcha! one shot two hit!" the man smile  "boss will definitely be happy .." he said secretly taking pictures continuesly.

"Hey you!..." he turned and secretly hid the small camera in his pocket

"Let's change, I'll take a break for a minute..." said the Head Security guard around the area.

"Nhie!!! sunbae!! take your time!!" he said cheerfully.

"Your too much loud intern...just dont do any mess here"

"Got it!!" the duality face he made. and playfully salute to the head guard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry to those who read this if it took me a while to post the update i was just busy, I still had to watch mmmtv to motivate my self .. but here before the year end ....

Merry Christmass and happy new year everyone

if you want to ask me just interact me 

on my official twitter Account 

Mo_Onsun94

ask me what you want....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790K 28K 35
She's always been lost in life, but she never knew she could be lost in love. Copyright © 2018 by moonpilots. All rights reserved.
927 83 9
A short story about Moonsun. I write this story while I'm in my insomnia state every midnight. Hope you enjoy this!! P/s : Thank you for always supp...
240 1 17
It has been one year since you left me on the edge of the life where i had to choose between the life and death-i coundn't save myself.I lost everyth...
3.7K 300 47
"Why didn't you come back?" He asked, stopping to hold her shoulders. She furrowed her eyebrows together, looking away from him to look at the ground...