๐–ข๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐–บ'๐—Œ ๐–ฑ๐–พ๏ฟฝ...

By mochiminie_

"๐–ณ๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—€๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—† ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—๐—‡ ๐—†๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ผ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ... More

๐–ฏ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ
01 : $500-๐–ฉ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—
02 : ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฌ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹
03 : '๐–ฉ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—' ๐– ๐—‡ ๐– ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—
04 : ๐–ฃ๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—… ๐–ฆ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
06 : ๐– ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐—… ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฃ๐–บ๐—’
07 : ๐–ฃ๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—…'๐—Œ ๐–ก๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„
08 : ๐–จ ๐–ข๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž
09 : ๐–ฒ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‰๐—‹๐—‚๐—Œ๐–พ, ๐–ฌ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–ฟ***๐–พ๐—‹
10 : ๐–ฆ๐—Ž๐—‚๐—…๐— ๐–ณ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‰
11 : ๐–ข๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ถ๐–พ ๐–ก๐–พ ๐–ฅ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ?
12 : ๐–ก***๐—, ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ณ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐—
13 : ๐–ฒ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‰๐—‰๐—‚๐—‡'
14 : ๐–จ ๐–ถ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–ถ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐– ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž
15 : ๐–ฌ๐—‚๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ
16 : ๐–ฃ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ฏ๐—…๐–บ๐—’ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–ฌ๐–พ
17 : ๐–ข๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ
๐–ค๐—‰๐—‚๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ : ๐–ฆ๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—‡, ๐–ณ๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ข๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐–บ'๐—Œ ๐–ฑ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ : ๐–ฏ๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—

05 : ๐–ถ๐–บ๐—’ ๐–ณ๐—ˆ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž

8.2K 753 1.9K
By mochiminie_

[🐚]

[Taehyun's POV]

"The number you're trying to call is currently out of reach. Please try again later."

Crap! Where is she?! I've been trying to contact Y/N since this early morning but she's always out of reach. When I got to her room, she wasn't there. She was nowhere around the mansion.

"On God's earth-"

"Why, good morning, sir."

A sigh of relief escaped my lips as I encountered Mark in the hall. He was holding a feather duster, suit concealed under a white apron.

"Where's Y/N? Why isn't she here?"

"Y/N?" He raised a brow. "She's in Jindo."

"Jindo?!" I almost cussed. "As in the province- God. Why would she be there?!"

"Mr. Kang allowed her to take weekend breaks. I believe she'll return here by Monday."

Pushing my hair back in annoyance, Mark watched me bottling my irritation. So she's out of my league for two days, huh? She can't be serious. Dad can't give her two days off and still pay her $500!

"Tell the maids to pack my things." I ordered, grabbing my car key.

[Y/N's POV]

Nothing beats the life in the province. Especially when you've come to know the sea all your life. My home in Jindo is definitely something not to miss. The roaring waves, blue skies, grainy sand, noisy locals, sea breeze in your nose, seagulls flying, everything is dear to me.

"Y/N!" Mother came to me, running. "My baby!"

"Mother~" I sang, letting myself into her arms.

She squeezed me so tight, I swear I've heard my bones crack. She cradled me like there's no tomorrow before pulling away to look me into the eyes. God, mother's eyes have gone older and tired.

"How are you? Have you been eating well? You've lost some weight, Y/N. You haven't been catching sickness, have you?"

"I'm fine, Seoul is fine, I'm doing great, mom." I laughed dryly. "You worry too much."

"Well, I'm your goddamn mother. I do what I got to do, lady."

She led me to the familiar path to our humble home. Dad was there who just got back from the sea with loads of fish in his bucket. My little cousins were inside, cleaning the fish tank I remembered keeping for years. New fish have been added, however, a lot have died too.

It took me hours before I was finally at peace in my room. As I was unpacking, my phone suddenly rang. I almost forgot how bad the network can be in this place, and to think the one calling me was Taehyun. I immediately rushed out for a better reception.

"Yes?"

"Why the fuck are you there?!"

I had to put the phone away from my ear due to him yelling. What's big of deal was it to him if I went home?!

"I'm taking a break!" I yelled back. "Don't even try to question me, your dad allowed!"

"Where am I?!"

"What do you mean?"

I was standing on the seawall at this point, overlooking the waves crashing a few meters underneath. Signal seems better here, but I decided to play around.

"I've been driving for hours! Where in Jindo are you?!"

"You what?"

"Don't make me run you over with my car when I see you, Y/N! Where in Jindo are you?!"

He fucking followed me all the way to Jindo. This lad is definitely something else, huh. He really won't give me a break. Fine then.

"I'm sorry.. Bzzt.. Bzzt.. Young master, I think.. Bzzt.. The signal is.. Bzzt.. Not working.."

"Y/N!"

"Bzzt.. I can't hear you..! Bzzt.. Bzzt.."

"You fuc-"

Call ended.

"Heh. Get lost, schmuck." I scoffed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Another one in the bucket!"

I rushed to the shore, collapsing to the sand as I put down a bucketful of sea water. I've been out in the beach with mom and my cousins, making sea salt for hours. It was past lunchtime but the sky was no longer blue. Dark clouds curtained and it seems like it was about to rain.

"Y/N, look what I found!"

Little Mei rushed to me with a tiny seashell in her hands. I pulled a string of nylon I stole from dad earlier and looped it around the thing before wearing it around my cousin's neck. She giggled.

"It suits you, Mei." Said I, smiling.

"Thank you, Y/N!"

As she ran off to brag it to my other cousins, I heaved myself up. Taking a bucket, I made my way home, exhausted as heck. I climbed out of the seawall and trodded down the empty road when I heard a loud honking. My life flashed before my eyes as a red car almost ran over me.

"AHCK!" I screeched and fell, spilling my bucket. "DUDE, WHAT THE HECK!"

The car door opened. Out came somebody I'd expect to see at any time of the day. He glared down at me, I glared back as I got up.

"So you live here."

"No, I live in the sea." I wiggled like a fish. "I'm a fucking mermaid. Surprise, young master."

"How dare you end the call on me?! You should be thankful that I bothered to follow you-"

"Who even told you to follow me?"

Taehyun went silent and looked away. I pulled up a smug face and grinned.

"I thought you said you can live without me, young master. My, my. What's this?"

"Don't get your hopes up."

"You like me don't you?"

"EURGH!" He crouched down and acted like he was throwing up.

I crossed my arms, unimpressed. "You suck."

"Listen," he straightened up. "I'm not letting my father pay you fortune only to have you taking long breaks. You are my assistant. If I want to order you around, I order you around."

"Not in my territory." I smirked.

"Do not test me, Y/N L/N."

"Sweetheart? Do you mind lending a hand.. Oh?"

Taehyun turned to mom's direction as I hurriedly grabbed a bucket from her. Mom, however, met his gaze and let out the brightest smile I've ever seen. She wiped her hands dry from her skirt and reached to shake Taehyun's hands, delighted as heck.

"Hello! You must be one of Y/N's friends in Seoul, yes? Here for a visit? What's your name, darling?"

The demon stammered. "T-Taehyun.."

"Y/N, why are you just standing there? Come and show your friend around, silly. Give me the bucket, come on."

"He's not my friend." I seethed, shooting glares at Taehyun.

Mom raised a brow. "Oh? I thought you know each other."

"We do. He's my-"

"Boyfriend."

What.

The.

Fuck.

"Y/N?" Mom turned to me with wide eyes.

I held my hands up in defense. "Mom, I can explain.."

"Oh, why didn't you tell me sooner? My, what a handsome man you are, Taehyun! Y/N surely is lucky to have someone to look after her in that big city, isn't she?"

Mom kept chatting with him and I stood frozen in disbelief. Taehyun looked at me and I sliced my throat as a threat.

"You're gonna be dead." I mouthed, eyes wide in anger.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, mom offered Taehyun to stay in our home until the weekend is over. The schmuck agreed and used our small garage to park his car. To make things worse, we had to share the same room since we're dating. That dinner, Taehyun was the star of the occasion. Mom and dad asked him questions nonstop, so he had to weave tell-tales about our so-called love story.

"We've been really close since day one. I've been helping her around to get by until we just realised that we've fallen for each other." He told them with that fake smile and twinkle in his eyes.

"Y/N, you seem to have found a decent man." Dad chuckled.

I forced a smile and looked down on my plate. Taehyun kept talking.

"I've been thinking about it lately. I really don't want to let her go. I might have to ask for your daughter's hand for marriage soon."

CLANG!

Everyone looked at me as I violently stabbed my bowl of rice in shock. I looked at Taehyun; he was expressionless.

"What's wrong?" Mom inquired. "You seem uncomfortable, honey."

"A-ah.. Ha ha ha!" I feigned laughter. "Marriage is quite too soon to talk about, isn't it, Taehyun?"

"I need to make move before somebody else takes you away."

My family lost their wits, squealing, while Taehyun and I exchanged deadly glares. I just wanted the money. I just wanted peace. Why can't this snitch let me?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Seriously? No bed?"

Taehyun stood in the corner of my room as I rolled out two mattresses on the floor. I grabbed a spare pillow from the cabinet and threw directly at his face.

"Oh, I'm sorry if this doesn't match your luxurious habitat, young master."

"You're fucking kidding me." He sat on his mattress. "I can't believe I'm sleeping on this thing."

"When you fall asleep, I'll drag your mattress out and set you drifting to the sea." I mumbled, unfolding my blanket.

"What did you say?"

"I said goodnight."

I immediately turned off the lights and closed my eyes. Taehyun spoke.

"Where's my blanket?"

"No spare. Sorry."

Silence followed. Time flew slowly. The night was falling deep. Crickets hummed choruses outside, as my open window let the night wind enter, making my thin curtains sway like a lady's skirt. The silver glow from the moon seeped through, casting rays in my dark room. Shadows stretched among the walls. I couldn't sleep at all. I turned to face Taehyun. He was in a peaceful slumber. However, he was curled like a baby, arms wrapped around himself to combat the cold. I sat up and sighed.

"Fine."

I slowly brought my blanket up to him, leaving me in the cold. As soon as the warmth enveloped him, he stirred and turned to the other side. I stared at the back of his head and pondered.

If only he were this calm and peaceful at all times, I really might end up liking him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 9.2K 19
"๐–ณ๐—ˆ ๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—€๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€; ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹." ๐˜ฟ...
27.3K 2.9K 19
"๐–ถ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–จ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—† ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—†๐—’ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‰๐–พ๐—‡." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: ๐– ๐—‡๐—’ (๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ) ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—… ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—๐—๐—‚...
7.7K 561 10
"๐˜ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ."๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ. "๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ...
10K 590 21
๐”ป๐•–๐•—๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐• ๐•—โ€„'๐•จ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•“๐•๐•ฆ๐•–๐•ค': (หˆโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹ษชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ษ™ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹หโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฟโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡จโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹...