Barrier (BNHA)(Unedited)

By 4everreading4

Being reincarnated was not on my to-do list. Even if it was into my favorite anime. Speaking to a random voic... More

Prologue
Ch. 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Ch. 19 part 1
Chapter 20
Christmas Special
Chapter 21 part 1
I Asked A Friend To Draw Baria
Chapter 21 part 2
Chapter 22
Confused
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Ch. 29
Only if confused about Baria relationships
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Hiatus
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45

Chapter 19 part2

2.3K 70 34
By 4everreading4

"Hey, you're those kids that stripped and stuck the purple dude to the wall during the exam right?" A girl asked.

She had short chin length hair that was dark purple and bangs that were asymmetrical. She was thin and slender and the most noticeable thing about her was her earlobes that had earphone jacks hanging from them.

"That was you! I must inform you that what you had done was highly disrespectful. You disregarded the effort the young man had placed in trying to get into U.A!" A boy scolded.

His hands moving in chopping motions. He had short dark blue hair and glasses. The first and only thought that had passed through the trio's head was

'Ah. An elite pompous rich kid.'

"Yeah it was us." Denki replied to the girl sheepishly.

"The kid was a pervert and harassed over half the girl before the exams even began." Hitoshi informed the boy.

"Besides, it was obvious that the kid wasn't there to be a proper hero. If anything he was only there to get girls." Neito butted into the conversation.

""" We wouldn't want to see someone like him as a hero. Never mind a normal civilian.""" The three stated in unison.

"Well you should still apologize to him later." Blue boy stated.

"Not a chance." Neito told him.

"Why would we apologize for something we don't regret?" Hitoshi questioned.

"Well I'm not apologizing. I maybe a pervert, but even I'm not that bad." Denki threw in his opinion.

"Well enough off that. My name is Jirou Kyoka. Pleased to meet you three."

"Oh how rude of me. My name is Iida Tenya."

"Oh! My name is Kaminari Denki. My quirk is electrification. Meaning my body generates and stores electricity. If I go over a certain limit of volts I can release at a time, I become stupid. Just felt that you needed to know that little titbit."

"Shinsou Hitoshi."

"My name is Monoma Neito peasants. Bow before my might."

"Well if we're sharing quirks. Mine is Earphone Jack. I can transmit my heartbeat through my jacks and my them as if they are limbs."

"My quirk is engine. My quirk manifests as car-like engines in my calves, giving me immense speed and kicking power"

"I'm a copycat...that's all I'll be telling you peasants."

"Brainwashing."

"Question. Why do you insist on calling us peasants Monoma-san?" Iida asked. His arms still doing a chopping motion.

"Well, why do chop your hands peasant?" Neito turned around and asked.

"Habit."

"I was born this way. So don't try me peasant."

Iida then walked off towards a blonde that had spikey hair. The blonde's feet were on the desk he was sitting at.

"Take your feet of that desk now." Iida said.

"Hah?"

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property you critin."

"You're kidding me right? Your old school put a stick up your ass or were you born with it?" The blonde asked.

"I'm from the Soumei private academy."

"Soumei huh? So you must think you're better than me."

Hitoshi wasn't going to lie but the blondes and Iida's interaction was amusing. He could see that Neito had already zoned out and Denki had been absorbed into a conversation with Jirou and another black haired guy that looked a little plain.

"-It's him." Iida said. Hitoshi had accidentally zoned out for a second or two there.

Hitoshi turned to the door to see who Iida was talking about. He also noticed everyone had done the same simultaneously. Creepy. In the doorway was a plain looking broccoli. He meant a kid with green hair and eyes. He had four freckles on each cheek and very big eyes.

"Um Hi." The green bean said in a high pitch voice.

"GOOD MORNING." Iida replied as he walked towards the green kid.

"You realized that there was something more to the practical exam."

Hitoshi got distracted as he saw Neito slide up behind Denki. Neito placed his hands on both of Denki's hips while carefully brushing against Denki's hand. Hitoshi knew instantly what Neito was going to do.

*BZZT*

"Whey, whey"

"P.S Jirou-san this is what he meant by going stupid."

*PFFT*

"HAHAHAHA – Stop – hahaha - I can't take it – haha"

"Whey whey."

"How long is that going to last." Plain black haired dude asked.

"It really depends. Since I caused it and I didn't use a large voltage in comparison to what he could do. It's just because he currently has a constant flow of electricity so it doesn't build up too much to actually damage him when he uses his quirk to its full capacity. Well, current capacity."

"Oh and don't forget that you aren't used to his quirk so you may have used more voltage than you thought." Hitoshi called out to Neito.

"That may be true my beloved."

Hitoshi then tuned in to the conversation near the door. It appeared that the teacher had arrived.

'Pause...No. No. just no. Mr. Aizawa. Oh no. This is going to be awkward. Oh god."

"AHAHA. We are so dead."

"Whey."

"""Wait...does this mean Aizawa is a hero. Baria is going to have a heart attack if she finds this out."""

"It took you eight seconds to quiet down. That's not going to work. Time is very precious. Rational and logical students would understand that. Hello I'm Aizawa Shota and I'm your teacher."

The trio could practically see the shock everyone felt at Aizawa's last comment.

"Right. Let's get on with it. Put these on and get outside."

.

.

"Dude what are those scars?" A spikey red head asked Denki as they were changing.

"Oh they are my Lichtenberg figure scars. They were caused by my quirk when I was a kid." Denki replied.

"They are so faint though."

"Well yeah. My boyfriends and best friend decided to help me find creams that can heal the scars until they are barely noticeable. I wasn't very happy to see the scars every morning and they caught onto that fact."

"You must be pretty fucking weak if your own quirk gives you fucking scars." The spikey blonde butted into the conversation.

"Well of course it would give me scars. I got them when I accidentally released two million volts. Considering the fact that people have died at 42 volts, I was really lucky."

"Huh. What's your limit?" Red head asked.

"Two million volts currently."

"Wow. Oh Yeah. I forgot to introduce myself. The names Kirishima Eijirou."

"Kaminari Denki. Hope we get along well."

"Same here. Oh and from what I've gathered the Blondes name in Bakugou Katsuki."

"Wait? Bakugou? Oh my god. Hey Shinsou I found the guy Baria had gotten you a fight with."

"What? Who?"

"The spikey boom boom boy."

"Ah...My ass is going to be kicked."

"Don't worry beloved, I can kiss it better." Nieto chimed in.

"Maybe at home then love and the we can worship Denki's scars."

Denki was a red Pikachu now. He loved it when Neito and Hitoshi flirted with each other and him, however that was when they were with family. Such innuendoes around strangers always made him uncomfortable. Neito and Hitoshi didn't care either way. Kirishima just looked curious. An odd reaction. Most just accepted Denki's relationship or were disgusted by it. Well, from what he had experienced so far at least.

"We need to hurry up guys or we'll be late."

"Shoot."

"Okay."

"Hurrying."

.

.

.

"Quirk Assessment exam?!"

'of course he would do a quirk assessment exam rather than going to the assembly. I've only lived with this guy for a couple of months and I already know what he is like to some degree...not as much as I thought I had though. Man, Aizawa loves to throw us for a loop. Poor Baria. She won't be able to look at him, never mind go near him once she finds out he's a hero. Laugh he turns out to be Eraserhead. Hitoshi would freak and Baria would not be able to be in the same building as Aizawa without fainting. Absolute fans of Eraserhead, those two are. HA! They had even had arguments about which Hero is better Eraserhead or Present Mic, in front of Yamada and Aizawa.' Neito thought.

Though to be fair most of said arguments ended up with the two switching roles. Baria starts as Present Mic and ends with Eraserhead and vice versa. Same with Hitoshi. The longest argument they had about the two lasted for three days...straight. They didn't sleep. It ended in a draw. The shortest one lasted a minute. They were debating who would win in a fight. Endeavour vs Eraserhead.

Eraserhead would win.

The two were so in tune to each other that no one knew why they argued. Both were fans of Present Mic and Eraserhead. Both had merch. The exact same merch and they were possessive as all hell. There was a scratch or even a speck of dust on any of their hero merch.

Ah but Neito digressed.

"What about the orientation and the entrance ceremony?" A pink cheeked girl asked.

'Why is she blushing?' Denki thought.

"If you are going to be a hero, then you don't have time for such events. U. A's greatest selling point is how free it is of traditional school methods. That is how teachers run their classes. You have been doing these since junior high correct? Physical assessments without the use of your quirks." Aizawa asked while holding up a device showing all the physical assessment events.

"This country still takes averages of physical assessments without using quirks. It's not logical. Ah well the Ministry of education is slacking."

Aizawa then turned towards one of the students. It was the spikey blonde. Bakugou Katsuki. Denki felt the inert urge to stick by the guy.

"Bakugou, you were first in the practical exam. In junior high what was your best result at the softball throw?"

"67 meters." Bakugou replied.

"Now try doing it with your quirk."

"Well then." Bakugou started as he stretched his arm. He took a pitching stance.

"SHINE!!!"

He threw the ball while adding a blast behind the ball. It flew at incredible speeding into the air before crashing into the ground.

Neito heard the green haired boy next to his say "Shine?"

The look on the kids face nearly killed Neito.

"Now your maximum first. That is a rational way to form your foundations as heroes." Aizawa commented as he turned the device towards the students.

"705.2 meters? Seriously?" Denki muttered.

"What is this? It looks fun!" A pink alien looking teen asked.

The trio immediately zoned out.

'You shouldn't have said that. Oh god. This is not going to end well.'

"'It looks fun' huh?

You have three years to become proper heroes. However, with that attitude the entire time? All right. Whoever comes last will be seen to have no potential and be expelled.

We are free to do as we wish with about our student's circumstances."

Here Aizawa brushed his hair out of his face with his hand, leaving his hand at the top of his forehead. He looked down his nose at the students with wide eyes and a grin full of teeth.

"Welcome to U. A's hero course!"

.

.

.

"Last place is to be expelled? But it's the first school day! No, even if it was any other school day, it would be way too unfair."

"Natural disaster and Big accidents. Even selfish villains. Calamities can't be predicted in either time nor place. Japan is unfair. Heroes are the ones that change those circumstances. If you wanted to hang out with you friends after school, well tough. U.A can only provide you with one hard situation after another. Go beyond. Plus, Ultra."

Aizawa beckoned the students with his finger.

"Overcome it with everything you have.

All right, example is over. It the real thing now."

.

.

50m sprint:

Iida Tenya- 3.04 seconds

Asui Tsuyu- 5.58 seconds

Uraraka Ochaco- 7.15 seconds

Ojiro Mashirao- 5.49 seconds

Aogama Yuga- 5.51 seconds

Mina Asido- 5.48 seconds

Bakugou Katsuki- 4.13 seconds

Midoriya Izuku- 7.03 seconds

Momo Yaoyorozu- 6.38 seconds

Hagakure Toru- 7.47 seconds

Jirou Kyoka- 5.38 seconds

Kaminari Denki- 4.53 seconds

Sero Hanta- 6.29 seconds

Tokoyami Fumikage- 7.10 seconds

Koda Koji- 7.38 seconds

Nieto Monoma- 4.56 seconds

Sato Rikido- 6.42 seconds

Mezo Shoji- 4.57 seconds

Shinsou Hitoshi- 4.50 seconds

Todoroki Shoto- 4.38 seconds

Kirishima Eijrou- 5.59 seconds

Grip test:

Iida Tenya- 59 kg

Asui Tsuyu- 58 kg

Uraraka Ochaco- 13 kg

Ojiro Mashirao- 48 kg

Aogama Yuga- 25 kg

Mina Asido- 35 kg

Bakugou Katsuki- 69 kg

Midoriya Izuku- 56 kg

Momo Yaoyorozu- 20 kg

Hagakure Toru- 16 kg

Jirou Kyoka- 30 kg

Kaminari Denki- 68 kg

Sero Hanta- 37 kg

Tokoyami Fumikage- 28 kg

Koda Koji- 57 kg

Nieto Monoma- 65 kg

Sato Rikido- 71 kg

Mezo Shoji- 540 kg

Shinsou Hitoshi- 60 kg

Todoroki Shoto- 70 kg

Kirishima Eijrou- 76 kg

Long standing jump:

Iida Tenya- Cleared sandbox

Asui Tsuyu- Cleared sandbox

Uraraka Ochaco- Cleared sandbox

Ojiro Mashirao- Cleared sandbox

Aogama Yuga- Cleared sandbox

Mina Asido- Landed in sandbox

Bakugou Katsuki- Cleared sandbox

Midoriya Izuku- Landed in sandbox

Momo Yaoyorozu- Cleared sandbox

Hagakure Toru- Landed in sandbox

Jirou Kyoka- Landed in sandbox

Kaminari Denki- Landed in sandbox

Sero Hanta- Cleared sandbox

Tokoyami Fumikage- Cleared sandbox

Koda Koji- Cleared sandbox

Nieto Monoma- Cleared sandbox

Sato Rikido- Landed in sandbox

Mezo Shoji- Cleared sandbox

Shinsou Hitoshi- Landed in sandbox

Todoroki Shoto- Cleared sandbox

Kirishima Eijrou- Landed in

Repeated side steps:

Iida Tenya- 80 steps

Asui Tsuyu- 70 steps

Uraraka Ochaco- 45 steps

Ojiro Mashirao- 79 steps

Aogama Yuga- 57 steps

Mina Asido- 81 steps

Bakugou Katsuki- 87 steps

Midoriya Izuku- 41 steps

Momo Yaoyorozu- 67 steps

Hagakure Toru- 50 steps

Jirou Kyoka- 43 steps

Kaminari Denki- 78 steps

Sero Hanta- 70 steps

Tokoyami Fumikage- 50 steps

Koda Koji- 40 steps

Nieto Monoma- 77 steps

Sato Rikido- 35 steps

Mezo Shoji- 45 steps

Shinsou Hitoshi- 79 steps

Todoroki Shoto- 80 steps

Kirishima Eijrou- 50 steps

Ball throw:

Iida Tenya- 90 meters

Asui Tsuyu- 50 meters

Uraraka Ochaco- infinity

Ojiro Mashirao- 80 meters

Aogama Yuga- 690 meters

Mina Asido- 68 meters

Bakugou Katsuki- 705.2 meters

Midoriya Izuku- 705.2 meters

Momo Yaoyorozu- 800 meters

Hagakure Toru- 36 meters

Jirou Kyoka- 59 meters

Kaminari Denki- 70 meters

Sero Hanta- 200 meters

Tokoyami Fumikage- 570.8 meters

Koda Koji- 678.6 meters

Nieto Monoma- 705.7 meters

Sato Rikido- 583,6 meters

Mezo Shoji- 698.4 meters

Shinsou Hitoshi- 96.3 meters

Todoroki Shoto- 698.9 meters

Kirishima Eijrou- 76.9 meters

The last three tests didn't really have proper scoring. Similar to the long standing jump. Well other than the distance run. However, that had gone relatively the same as the 50-meter sprint.

The final results didn't really matter and the trio knew that the second they looked at Aizawa. They knew him well enough to recognize when he was and was not joking. The greatest advantage that this gave them, was that they knew when his minded was changed. They knew no one was going to be expelled. Of course, that did not change the fact that Yaoyorozu thought that it was a lie.

"Actually, Yaoyorozu-san. He wasn't lying. There is some rumours that he had expelled an entire class in one go, before. So I wouldn't really recommend testing your luck." Hitoshi informed her.

"Oh! Well... I mean..." She replied sheepishly.

"Wait...is the school day over or what?" Denki asked.

"No I think we have an ordinary school day from here on out...at least for today." Jirou chimed in.

"Lovey."
.
.
.
"Denki you have cat ears on your head and a tail. Are they fake?" Kirishima pointed out.

"Huh? Oh. No. Their real alright." Denki replied.

"What? Your quirk is electrification. So how?" Jirou cut in.

"Yeah. Hitoshi, Neito and I were hit by a quirk a few months ago. Our friend Baria ended up calling a friend, who then got us some help. Apparently we were lucky. The quirk was meant to turn us into full on cat's, permanently."

"Okay, but that doesn't explain why the ears and tail suddenly appeared."

"Oh. They appear when we experience high levels of emotions. Right now. I'm extremely excited and relaxed."

"Did you fucking say your fucking friend Baria? Then which one of you is the one she said could beat me? HAH? Which one is it?"

"That would be me and we don't have time for this." Hitoshi chimed in.

"HAH?!"

"We're late as it is."

"Oh yeah" Denki recalled. "Baria is going to be so annoyed if we missed a class."

"What?" Kirishima questioned. Neito could practically see the question marks floating around the red head.

"Look at the clock and think about your schedule." Neito told him.

Kirishima slowly craned his neck and took peak at the time. He then paled down to Baria's skin tone. Aka. Paper white.

"WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE. THAT'S SO UNMANLY!!"

"We might make it if we run." Denki stated.

"GO EXTRA'S"

.

.

.

"I'm so glad school's over." Denki said as he walked out of U.A with Neito and Hitoshi.

"Same." Hitoshi claimed.

"Hey Baria should still be at her Obex, right?" Neito asked.

"Well yeah. It's not going to be dark for another five hours and she only gets home an hour before that remember."

"Did she expand again?" Denki asked.

"She did. I think she's calling it the students area." Hitoshi answered.

"Okay so we have the heroes' area which is now ten meters' by twenty meters. The civilian area with the same measurements. The villain area which is fifteen by twenty meters and a student area which is within the civilian area and is five meters by ten meters. All of which does not include the kitchen or the staff room." Nieto recalled.

"How much staff does she have again?" Denki questioned.

"Part time there are about fifteen workers. Full time, there is, again, fifteen workers not including Daisuke and Baria. Baria and Daisuke are the only one's allowed into the hero or villain areas due to stigma or fandom." Hitoshi spoke up.

"So, want to work at Obex with me? Part time, of course." Neito queried.

"Sure."

"Definitely. It'll be fun."

There were three soft pops in the air near the trio.

"Our ears are showing aren't they?" Hitoshi asked rhetorically.

"Yep." Denki replied.

"Grand." Hitoshi muttered. However, if the other two thirds of the trio had looked at him, they would have noticed that Hitoshi's eyes were glued to their ears. They would have noticed his hands were slightly twitching and his ears were fading in and out of existence without their usual soft popping noise.

Well maybe the quirk that they had been hit with was as permanent as it had seemed.

.

.

"Baria we are here to help."

"Baria?"

"Baria you're Pikachu is here!"

"""Baria?"""

"SURPRISE!!"

"AHHH!"

"I hope you had a good first day at U.A."

"It was stressful, BB. Let me tell you all about it. Also you wouldn't believe but we saw Present Mic and Eraserhead. They are our teachers this year. Eraserhead is the Homeroom teacher for class 1-A. My class. Also- "
.
.
.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey lovies. So I finally figured out the word i was trying to say in the previous authors note. This entire story is a draft.  

I just added to this chapter. I was going to do ch 19 part 3 but decided otherwise

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 7.9K 24
【 OLD VERSION 】 You can find the rewritten version through my profile :) ❝ Did you just grow a fucking cactus on my ass? ❞ ➪ ⁱⁿ ʷʰⁱᶜʰ ᵃ ᵍᵃᵐᵉʳ ᵍⁱʳˡ ᵐᵉ...
1K 39 19
As a lazy anime fan, I Jacob Robblee die and meet a goddess who offers me a chance to be reincarnated into any world. I choose to become the protagon...
766K 29.6K 39
(Y/n) (L/n) died in the last of arc of the KNY manga and she thought everything would end there for her. But no, she gets reincarnated into BNHA. Hon...
33.6K 586 45
Now for people who didn't see the original one. Izuku Midoriya, A seemingly 'quirkless' boy born in a world where roughly 80% of the global populatio...