‷𝙄'𝙒 π™¨π™©π™žπ™‘π™‘ π™π™šπ™§π™š

By Typo_Virus

[Boboiboy Γ— Female Reader] [Modern AU] 𝙔𝙀π™ͺ π™π™–π™«π™š π™’π™š. π™π™šπ™’π™šπ™’π™—π™šπ™§ π™žπ™©. [WARNING: RANDOM UPDATES]... More

Author's Note
What's Your Story?
Definitely Inlove
..They're Okay
Let's begin, shall we?
Changes
Amidst The Moonlight
I Can See You

Whipped For You

688 29 6
By Typo_Virus

Chapter 1: Whipped For You

Students chattering about anything and everything echoed throughout the hallways of Rintis High. Laughs over powering the gossip some were spilling, as some preferred to head straight to their classes to avoid a certain event that's about to happen in a few minutes.

Silence took over the hallways once a figure stepped in the school's premises, [Hair-color] locks swaying from side to side as she made her way through the crowd of students, some of them already trailing behind her.

"You look lovely as always, [Name]" a student beamed, the rest showering her with comments and Goodmorning's.

The girl replied with a small nod, heading to her locker to grab some of her things for the rest of the day. She checked her watch,

'6:00 AM'

She parted her lips as she shut her locker's door. "..Where are you, Nyle?" Not giving a care about the students who were still trailing behind her, watching her every move.

"Oh- Good Morning, [Name]!" Her turned to the direction where the sudden voice came from, and there she saw the guy she way currently looking for.

"Good Morning.. You're right on time."

Nyle stopped and opened the locker besides [Name]'s, placing something in before he closed it shut with a goofy grin." Mhm!, Ready for our duties, Ms.President?"

[Name] rolled her eyes at him, walking off as she headed to the Student Council's Office, students still trailing behind her. "Hurry up Mr.Vice president, we have alot of papers to go through."

"I- wait up!" His eyes widened, jogging up to your side in an instant. And from the looks of things, Nyle didn't pay attention to the students trailing behind you either, you could say that he too, is already used to it.

•'¯'•» Timeskip «•'¯'•

Boboiboy watched you from afar as your figure disappears from his line of vision, he couldn't say the same for the students that were trailing behind you.

He snapped out of his thoughts once a certain someone slapped his back."Good Morning, Boboiboy!" The dino cap wearing boy hissed in pain, glaring at his so called best friend, who is none other than Gopal.

"Ow- what the heck was that for?!"

Gopal scratched the nape of his neck, chuckling before he apologized." Sorry, i just had no idea how to snap you out of it, hehe.."

"Eesh!"

But before they could continue their conversation, ying and yaya came in the picture and said their greetings with small smiles.

"Good Morning you two!"

Ying Chuckled at the sight, wiggling her eye brows with a small smirk." It's too early to stare at your crush with those heart eyes of yours, boboiboy~"

Boboiboy's eyes widened, cheeks flushed in an instant as he tried to explain himself." I-it's not like that at all..!" The three of them exchanged looks and laughed at him, and that embarrassed boboiboy even more.

You see, they're so used to see their friend like this, they catch him staring at the student council's president then tease him, resulting him to go all blushy flustered within a few seconds.

Theirs laughs stopped when fang gave them a weird look, he didn't even bother greeting them. It was no doubt that he was irritated, yet again.

"You guys are so...weird." he shakes his head disapprovingly, motioning for them to head to their classes. " Stop wasting time, we're hear to learn, remember?"

Gopal crossed his arms above his chest, "Yeah,yeah..Party pooper." He mumbled the last part to himself. Unfortunately, fang heard him, but paid no attention to it.

Boboiboy watched the scene infront of him, finding it hard to suppress his laughter.

Ying and yaya Chuckled quietly, nudging eachother. "So used to these two~"

•••

Once they've reached their destination, fang stopped right infront of the door. The three behind him mimicking his action, raising their eye brow at him in confusion.

"Is something wrong? Did you forget something?"

Fang ignored the questions and took a deep breath, straightening his posture with a sigh as he closed his eyes. "Just confess already. She won't reject you, it won't be in her mind..Heck- she'll even consider going out with you." He said, heading straight for his seat, Gopal, ying and yaya blinking at his words, giving them further confusion.

Boboiboy inhaled a sharp breath, fang's words kept repeating themselves in his head.

'..he makes it sound so easy..' The boy thought to himself, before he shook his head to remove those thoughts and head to his seat, along with the three who also followed.

•••

"..You really think so..?" Boboiboy looks up from his lunch to lock eyes with fang who raised a brow at his sudden question.

"What are you talking ab-"

"--I know so."

Boboiboy looked down on his lunch as he took another bite with a sigh. He can't seem to think straight at the moment . . .how straight forward can fang actually get?

On the other hand, Gopal ying and yaya exchanged looks once again, finding it hard to give a response, so they chose to stay silent and watch boboiboy go in for another bite.

He sighed, yet again. "You make it sound so easy-"

Fang grabbed another red carrot donut, eyeing it before he took a bite." You won't know unless you try it." Boboiboy groans in defeat, resting his chin on the table they were eating at. "But i can't just confess!- have you seen those students that are always trailing behind her are..?! It's basically impossible!."

Fang shrugged, as if he was telling boboiboy that it was not his problem. Gopal can't help but snicker, only to be nudged by yaya who glared at him.

"Okay,okay yaya..Jeez!" This caught the attention of fang and boboiboy. The bandana wearing boy eyed the pudding boboiboy had, "He doesn't have to confess in like a split second, we just have to work our way out. . .-Like he has to be close to her or something!"

"Yep!, something like that. So that once she gets to know how awesome boboiboy is, then she'll definitely date him!" Ying exclaimed.

Yaya nods at the two, "I agree, although it'll be kind of hard.." Her eyes moved to boboiboy, "We'll help you out, no matter what it takes!"

He couldn't help but give his friends the biggest smile that he could ever make, ying, yaya and gopal returned it with theirs, fang just rolled his eyes, not noticing the small smile spread across his features.

•'¯'•» After Classes «•'¯'•

Classes ended rather quickly, students dashing out of their rooms to bid their farewells to the one and only Student council president, that is, if they spot her.

Boboiboy and his friends we're the last one to leave the classroom, ying striking up a conversation.

"[Name] sure is lucky to have the privilege of studying by herself in the student council's office, right yaya?" Yaya nods with a chuckle.

Fang checked his watched, "Even so, we're literally in the same year, and yet her worksheets are different from ours, i think she has those advanced ones.."

Gopal paid no attention to the conversation his friends were having instead, he pulled out a sandwich from his bag as he munched on it, the others shaking their heads at him.

"Seriously gopal, you're always hungry.."

He took one last bite, "Not my fault school drained all of my energy. I'm just trying to get it back,"

Boboiboy Chuckled,"Say, how about we head to Grandad's kokotiam, my treat?" He finishes with a grin, only to be replied with a chorus of 'Oh yeahs' that echoed through the empty hallways.

And just as they were about to exit the school, a Male's voice called out to fang, they turned around to only be met with the Vice president himself, Nyle.

"Hey fang!," he waved at the boy, then looked at his friends." You guys heading to Grandad's? Can i come? I figured that me and [Name] might need some special ice chocolate since we've got alot of work cut out for us" he says with a laugh, brushing his silver locks that were about to cover his eyes.

"Sure, I'm sure they won't mind." Fang replied nonchalantly. Nyle smiled at the others, his ocean eyes sparkling with excitement." Nice!!, Thanks!"

•••

"--So after that, [Name] just plain out kicked me out of the office," Nyle Chuckled to himself, the others joining him in." Not my fault, i had tons of funny stories to tell her!, it was probably just a bad timing or something.."He says with a shrug.

Grandad approached them, handing out a paper bag to Nyle who accepted it with a warm smile, "Thank you grandad!, I should head back to school now, it was nice getting to know your friends too, fang!" He waved at them for the last time, before he headed back to the school.

Boboiboy buried his face in his hands, imaginary steam escaping his ears. The stories about you that nyle shared got him all flustered, he thought your reactions we're really cute.

Gopal nudged his best friend, laughing as hard as he can." Come on bro!, You held that blush of yours for that long?!"

The dino cap wearing boy removed his hands from his face, tints of pink dusting his cheeks." I didn't want him to know that I'm inlove with her!!"

Fang took a sil from his drink,"Pfft- You looked like a complete idiot if you ask me."

"Shut up fang! No one asked!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 2.1K 82
A book where I make some of my ideas from my idea book to one shots. ⚠WARNING⚠ -WRONG GRAMMAR -SOME WRONG SPELLINGS -BAD WRITING -ETC. Boboiboy...
58.9K 2.7K 29
━ ❝ 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Šπ’” 𝒐𝒖𝒓 π’…π’–π’•π’š. ❞ β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ Short stories about Boboiboy and his elementals, alongside his friends. Ξ” Protective Elem...
419 21 7
[STATUS: Ongoing] "I'll be the shield of this team!" With a brand new Power Watch, after your original one got destroyed while fighting Bora Ra, you'...
1.8K 152 15
Just some BoYi fluffs. _________________________________________ Characters: Β© Monsta Studios Art cover by me