°THE NEXT VAMPIRE HEIR °ʏᴀɴɢ...

By HESSEUNGLEE_1015

VAMPIRES AND HUMANS ARE RIVALS SINCE THE 16TH CENTURY TILL THE PRESENT TIME, THE 18TH CENTURY. BUT THESE TWO... More

°ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ°
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

556 28 2
By HESSEUNGLEE_1015

"Greetings my lady.... My name is Yang Jungwon.... I will be your fiancé from this day forward."

"I-I..." I stuttered again.

Well, he is a charming prince, but a RUDE VAMPIRE PRINCE! I cannot get married to a guy like him!! He's a vampire!! Humans and vampires are rivals since our ancestors and their ancestors!! As I didn't notice, I was already on the floor losing consciousness..... I want to get out of here..

"You know you can get out of here my lady." Jungwon said while smirking.

I forgot... They can read minds. Ugh...

"W-what will happen to me now?" I asked the king. "We have lots of chambers here, but I already pick you one. The maids are here to guide you to your chamber. " He said. "MAIDS!" Two maids quickly walks in front of the king. "Yes, Your Majesty?" "Guide this girl to her chamber, let her rest for a bit and change her to our attire." "Of course Your Majesty, this way my lady." "Jungwon I need to talk to you for a minute, it's very important." "Okay father." Jungwon made a glance with me and leaves.

The hallway was very dark, but it still has some torches. Pictures of all previous vampire kings and saw an empty frame. It has to be Jungwon's place for his portrait since he will be the next heir. I followed the two maids heading to my chamber.

"Here is your chamber, my lady. Have some rest for now." one maid said while bowing. "Oh.. T-thank you.. You may go now." They leave the chamber as I lie down in disbelief. "Do I really have to do this kind of thing? I don't want to live my life forever with a vampire! But.. I got chosen to marry him, but! AGHHHH!"

I had no choice.. I am to far away from home. I heard a knock from the door. I let them come."Come in." The door opened revealing the prince himself. "Are you fine?" he asked "How am I supposed to be fine if I'm going to marry you!? Especially that you are a vampire!?" I shouted in frustration."Woah, take it easy my lady, I hate it too. We are on the same path over here." "Well, that's great. We have in common. Look I know that you have a good deed, just please let me go, I am begging you, kind prince."

"Even If I let you go, you will be killed by my father, since you are a human after all." He said. "Aaaghhhhh.... I am trapped in this place..." "Well, I must be on my way then. I need something to take care of...Oh I almost forgot." He look at me again. "Your name human." "Y/N Elmstone." "Pft, not that pretty for a human like you." "*Shocked* How dare you?! Well, you're name is not that pretty either!! Hmp!" He leaves with no response. Ugh, how rude of him!

°JUNGWON'S P.O.V°

Why do I have to marry a human girl? From the very start, when I saw her, I really don't like the way she shouted at me, it was very rude of her. I am the crown prince and after all, I am gonna be soon to be king. Ugh, humans are annoying. I reached at the garden just to have some fresh air.

"At least I have something to make me feel at ease." I said. I hear footsteps going towards at my way, it was a maid. "Prince Jungwon, Prince Heeseung and prince Sunghoon are here." "Tell them both to come here." "Yes my prince."

Lee Heeseung and Park Sunghoon, my two older cousins. We have been in touch since when we were kids. They always taught me some thing that a future king must do, and they always support me.

I here some another footsteps near by, it must be Heeseung hyung. "Jungwon!" Sunghoon shouted. "Hyung, so glad to see you." "So? Where is that human?" Heeseung hyung asked. "Why would I talk about her?" I answered "Cause she is your fiancé?"Sunghoon asked."What do you mean fiancé? I don't have a fiancé. She's just a noble human woman that is a stranger." "Jungwon, I know you're having crisis at your human fiancé, but the necklace chose her. There has to be a reason...." "I don't know hyung.." I said.

°Y/N'S P.O.

"*Knock*Knock*Knock*" I heard someone is knocking the door. "Come in." It was the two maids earlier. "My lady, we prepared you a bath, please come this way." "O-oh.. Okay."

MINUTES LATER....

"Thank you for the bath."I said." Your welcome my lady if you need any, please ring this bell. We will be going, have a nice rest." They leave. I head to the bed go to sleep.

THE NEXT DAY

It was at dusk when I woke up, did I really sleep that much? I got up and I need someone to help me in my dress so I rang the bell that the maids said to me when I need an assistance. In a speed of light they are already here in the room.

"Well that was fast." I said to myself. "What do you need my lady?" they asked. "M-my dress for today... Where is it?" "We will get it for you miss Y/N."

They walk towards the closet and get the dress that I will be wearing for today. A black dress with delicate silver stitches and silver ribbons with white laces underneath the sleeves and a black ribbon tied up in my neck, for the finishing touch black shoes. They must really love the color black.

"T-thank you.. You can go now..I need some time alone." "As you wish miss Y/N. They disappeared in a speed of light.

I was walking at the hallway as I hear music in my ears. I went to where it's headed until I saw..... Him... He was dancing with a girl. I must say.. He's has skills.

"STILL WATCHING I SEE?!"he saids while he was still dancing. That was the time to get flustered. There's no going back but to approach him.

"Why are you watching? " he asked."is it rude to watch "Crown prince"? "I said." Yes. It is rude to watch my dance while I'm still practicing my dancing skills."he said." If it's rude to you, then I should be on my way then. "I said while going back with my closed.

Since I wasn't looking, I got hit by something or someone and almost fall, luckily I was caught by his hands. I looked up and see who was it. A very handsome man with a very snowy skin.

"Are you okay Miss?" he asked. I fixed myself and answer. "Y-yes.. I'm f-fine... Thank you.. I wil be on my way. Have a good day..." I walked really fast and got out from the situation...

°JUNGWON'S P.O.V°
I watched Y/N getting far away until she's gone. "Is that the girl that you're getting married with Jungwon?" Heeseung asked. "I supposed you're correct Heeseung hyung. She's the human girl that I was talking you about." I said. "But she looks beautiful to me. And nice too" Sunghoon said. "I disagree Sunghoon hyung. She is a rude human girl!I don't like her from the very beginning!" I said. "Maybe you should open up for her for a bit, after all she is your soon-to-be queen Jungwon." Heeseung said. "I will never open up to a human girl like her. EVER. We will stop the lesson for now miss Cornelly, I want to have some silence..." I said with anger while leaving the ballroom.

°Y/N'S P.O.V°

It was night and I was getting starving, I haven't eaten since I got kidnapped by the vampire. So I ask the other vampire maids.

" Um.. Excuse me? Do you know where the kitchen is? I am really hungry.." I said. "Right this way miss Y/N, follow me."

As we reached the kitchen, there were plenty of food to eat. It was a relief that they have normal food besides of the food that their eating. The chefs gave me this wonderful roasted beef with mashed potatoes on the side. It looks very delicious.

"Please have a bite mademoiselle, this is our finest dish that we have here in this castle." the chef said. "Are you this is not umm.. You know... A-" "No no no! This is normal roasted beef my lady, so please dig in." he smiled "Thank you for the food. I will enjoy it."

I took a bite and later that I knew, I was mesmerized by the taste.. It was sooo good. I took another bite, it was like going to heaven.

"Did you like it mademoiselle?" the chef asked. "Like it? I LOVE IT! It was soooo tender and tasted so delicious." I said. "Wahoo! Wonderful mademoiselle! You can come back here anytime mademoiselle." " I would love to. Thank you for the food chef." I said to him "It is my pleasure mademoiselle." he said while bowing.

I was on my way to the garden just to have some fresh air. It's getting dark at the moment and all of a sudden all of the candles in each of the lamp lit up. It was magical.

"What are you doing here all alone human?" a familiar voice showed up. I turned around ang Prince Jungwon was there all by himself as well.

°JUNGWON'S P.O.V°

I was walking around until I hear footsteps around in this area. As I saw the person, it was that human girl again, ugh why do I keep seeing this human?! As I noticed that it was getting dark, I snapped my fingers so all the candles light up so it won't be dark for her to see.

"What are you here all alone human?" I said. "P-prince Jungwon.. I didn't see you there... I was just wondering around at the castle.. That's all..." she said. "Ahh.. I see.." "Is something bothering you?" she asked? "No.. Nothing.. You go back to your chamber. There would be vampires wondering and might even bite you and take your blood." "Uh! Hey! You are such a headache! Hmp! Fine then. May I be excused "Prince". I will be on my wa-" "Wait." I stopped her from leaving." What is it now? "she asked.

" Do you have.... A mother?" I asked her." Why? Do you want something from my mother? You better not take my mothe-" " I'm just asking you human. I have nothing to do with your human mother. I don't have plans of killing her. I just want her name." I said."It's Barbara.... Barbara Elmstone..." she said. "What Town?" "Avignon.." "Okay.. You may go now human." "Please... Tell her that I miss her.." she said. "I'll try if she won't kill me."

She leaves with a sad smile on her face. I looked at the moon that was shining so bright. "Avignon.... Here we go" I change into my bat form and fly towards France and go to Avignon.

°Y/N'S P.O.V°

Why did that crown prince asked mother's name? That is so weird of him. I reached my chamber and the maids that help me earlier were there.

"Miss Y/N, we are here to change into your night gown." one maid said. "Oh.. Please..." I said back. As they removed my dress, they already put my night gown in no time. "Thank you.. You may leave." "Excuse us." they left.

I walked out of the balcony and see the moon shining so bright.... I wish I could see mother... I can feel that she is worried about me.. Mother.. Just wait for me... I will be back as soon as I can.

AVIGNON

°JUNGWON'S P.O.V °

I was wondering at the town as I saw humans walking by with their torches... I forgot about the fought here yesterday when I was there... I should avoid them, they must be the vampire hunters.. I land at the place that I can change into my human form and walk to asked something about that human girl's mother.... I saw 2 woman walking by and approached them with no hesitation.

"Excuse me ladies... Can I ask you something?" I said. "What is it, young man?" "Do you have any chance know Barbara Elmstone?" I asked them. "Oh.. That woman who lost her only child? Yes, we know her." "Do you know where she lives?" "We can show you the way if you like..?" "Yes.. That would be helpful."

MINUTES LATER....

"Here you are young man.. This is the house.." "Thank you for helping.." I bowed to them as they leave. When no other humans in my surroundings I changed again into my bst form and fly into the room... As I enter, I saw a woman crying silently..

"Y/N... I shouldn't have been more careful about the necklace.. What do I do now..?"

I hurriedly changed again into my human form as the mortal was shocked and grab a knife in her hands.

"G-GET AWAY FROM ME YOU MONS-" I cut her off "One more scream or else you will die... Now put that knife down.. I have nothing to do with you.." I said as she listens. "W-what do y-you want form me vampire?" she asked me. "I just want you know that your daughter is still safe.."

"W-what? She's still... Alive?!" she asked "Yes... She's in my castle.." "Wait.. Your castle?.... Y-you're the King..?" she asked me again."No..but the king is my relative.." "T-the... Crown prince.." "My name is Yamg Jungwon.. Crown prince of the vampires." I said. "Is my daughter fine?" "Yes.. I have something to say human... You're daughter... The neck-"

"Do you mean the necklace..?" she said. I was shocked.. How does she know about this? "I can tell that you are surprised.. I did a research on that when my daughter was still a child.. So I said to myself that I need to protect her at all cost.. But I didn't do my duty.."

"I-I can do the favor... While she's still there.." I said without thinking. "Y-you will?" "Yes... Oh.. Your daughter said that she misses you.. I made a promise with her earlier.. I kept the promise..." "I know that we are enemies.. But thank you.. For taking care of my daughter.. She is very precious to me.." "Your welcome.. I should be going by now... You don't have to worry Mrs. Elmstone." "Okay..."

I changed again to my bat form and flew away from the house and head back to the castle. I checked the window of Y/N's chamber as I saw her sleeping peacefully.. I should just head back to my chamber too and read some of my book.... Tomorrow is gonna be a long day...

TO BE CONTINUED....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 118 36
After Evelyn Gilbert, fraternal twin to Elena Gilbert, left to try to wrap her parent's car accident around her head, she comes back home with a secr...
3.6K 26 28
The Cullens decide to move to Gotham City. They soon learn that Gotham has many secrets, including having its own vampires. They can't help but butt...
767K 20.3K 64
What happens when you're sold to a pureblood vampire? ~ Brittany, a fifteen year old girl is sold to a pureblood vampire Prince. Purebloods are consi...
8.3K 993 25
လူတွေအားလုံး Vegetarian မှ မဟုတ်တာ.. လူသားတွေ အသားစားတာ normal ဆိုရင် Vampire တွေ လူ့သွေးစုပ်တာကို ဘာလို့ ရက်စက်တယ်လို့ စွပ်စွဲမှာလဲ??