HATED ||Vminkook AU||

NeVeRmInD1317

"T-that door h-h-haunts me.." "shh... I'll make sure it doesn't." a hand caressed Jimin's back slowly... ___... Еще

A/N
Part 1: Meeting
Part 2: The case
Part 3: The Suspect
Part 4: A little talk
Part 5: Hope
Part 6: Blank
Part 7: The comfort
Part 8: The conflict
Part 9: A Little Closer
Part 10: Groupmate
Part 11: Shh..
Part 12: Stranger
Part 13: Jimin..
Part 14: The real
Part 15: Visit
Part 16: Because...
Part 17: Darkness
Part 18: Don't want suffering..
Part 19: Carrot
Part 20: Breathe
Part 21: I hate them.
Part 22: I still..
A/N: Coming Soon
Part 23: He'll be proud
Part 24: My Jiminie
Part 25: Cute
Part 26: Don't Go
Part 27: Motorbikes
Part 28: Face them
Preview: Part 29
Part 29: In a While..
Part 30: Become Stronger..
Part 31: Interesting
Part 32: Holding hands
Part 33: Confess
Part 34: Best Friend
Part 35: Confront
Part 36: The Festival
Character Questions
Part 37: Worthy
Part 38: The call
Part 39: Someone else's dream
Part 40: Wait till..
Part 41: News
Part 42: Man in suit
Part 43: Bring Him Back
Part 44: If Anything..
Part 45: I will..
Part 46: Stop Being Selfish
Part 47: Meeting up
Part 48: Proud of You
Part 49: I Love You!!
Part 50: Wanna Cry
Part 52: Make It Right
Part 53: After the Concert
Part 54: D-Day
Part 55: BANGTAN (Final)
Epilogue: Loved

Part 51: Clue

2.9K 160 20
NeVeRmInD1317

Song: "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift

"Hey man!!", Yeosang raised his fist in a fist bump as Jackson came in with Jihyun.

"Hey Yeosang!! Say what did you find..."

"Gosh... You didn't even ask about me. Straight to the point ", Yeosang remarked taunting.

"I'm sorry young man. This is way too important than you think."

"I know it. It involves Park Jimin after all. It must be important...", Yeosang said stating the obvious.

"Yup. It's really important so please show us whatever you found Yeosang.", Jihyun said catching both of their attentions.

"Okie...", Yeosang said turning towards his computer.

With some clicks and numerous binary data was displayed on the monitor. Jackson and Jihyun stood frozen as they didn't know anything about it. But Yeosang was professionally hacked it all and opened a reserved file. And then he moved away from the screen to show both if them.

It was some cctv video of a parking lot. Things became more clearer as Taemin entered the scene. He was seen a person who was talking suspiciously. This was the same video with which Taemin was accused being involved with Jimin in plagiarism case against BTS. But it was taken in a different angle as Yeosang had hacked through the cctv footage of that area.

"You see... This car...", Yeosang pointed at a particular car beside Taemin and the person with a pen on screen. Jackson and Jihyun nodded in response.

"Video of Taemin and this guy was taken by this Car's CCTV."

"Okay?", Jihyun said raising a brow. Yeosang turned towards her.

"This is the same car which recorded Jimin's video also.."

"Who is the fuckin owner of this car??", Jihyun growled.

"That's the thing...", Yeosang said leaning back on his chair.
"This car is registered under BigHit."

"What??"

"Yup.. I also hacked through the company's system to see to whom this car was assigned. But I found out that there 3-4 people who use this car. So we have to find  out who in particular used this car at the time both the videos were taken."

"And how will we find out?", Jackson asked.

"I don't know. Maybe take some help from your friends.", Yeosang said.

"Who?", Jihyun asked.

"Bangtan Sonyeondan"

"No. They're brats. They're never collaborative towards me.", Jihyun said huffing.

"I mean he is right... We should at least ask them...", Jackson said placing his hand on her shoulder for assurance.

After a little thinking Jihyun nodded. She didn't want this drama to extend by doing this all alone. So she better take some help. So she turned towards Yeosang.

"And.. thanks Yeosang for helping us.", Jihyun smiled. Jackson kept staring at her.

"Nevermind. I just had to help. Cause you know... Jimin is my bias afterall.", Yeosang said laughing.

"And Jack...", Yeosang turned towards Jackson who came out of trance once he called him.

"Yeah..?"

"I heard that you've got a beautiful wife and a cute child too... Is that her?", Yeosang asked pointing at Jihyun.

Jackson's pupils gone wide. Jihyun glared at him in 'what the hell' look.

"Wh— what are you saying... Who told you this??", Jackson said hurriedly.

"Lucas did..", before Yeosang could complete the sentence Jihyun stormed out of the room to kill Lucas. How dared he??

While Jackson was thinking over what Yeosang said. A wife and a cute child. The thought brought a mild smile on Jackson's face. Although it was not truth considering Jihyun considered him as just friends and Jimin was not a child but still  it was not a complete lie also.

Jackson and Jihyun had become parents for Jimin in one way. And they were not even complaining. They were more like loved the idea of pampering him. Together.

_________________________

"Minnie... Wake up.", A soft hand caressed Jimin's brown locks away from his face.

"Mmm...", Jimin growned a little. Not wanting to give up on the peaceful sleep which he had after a long time. He just extended his hand to pull closer the warmth providing body.

"Minnie.. I have to go. It's almost morning.", Taemin said caressing his eyelids softly.

Jimin frantically woke up and held Taemin tightly.

"No... Don't go Hyung...", Jimin said clutching onto Taemin's shirt more firmly.

"Baby.. relax... I have to go as I have work to do. I will come back.", Taemin said cupping his face gently.

"What if they don't let you come here again??", Jimin was still afraid of his members.

"They won't do this. Besides who will stop me from coming to see my boyfriend.", Taemin smiled. The word 'boyfriend' was so new for Jimin. He suddenly remembered last night's events and he started blushing furiously.

Seeing the deep pink hue on Jimin's soft cheeks Taemin laughed while softly rubbed his thumb against his cheek. And he slowly leaned down to peck his plump lips once again. To which Jimin responded immediately. It didn't take much time to convert a peck into a passionate make out session.

Those lips were so addicting. He couldn't just stop. But he didn't want to scare Jimin away so controlled his hormones and pulled away. Jimin whined a little when the feeling of Taemin's lips on his was gone but he just kept quiet.

"Minnie. I will come back. Don't worry. And I heard that you weren't eating. Don't do this baby. Eat a lot so you can recover. Okay?", Jimin nodded.

"I don't wanna stay here Hyung. Take me away. These people are scary.", Jimin said in a little voice.

"Don't say this Minnie. They are your members. They will never hurt you. They're just trying to protect you. Give them a chance. Talk to them. Take your time. But slowly try to be more comfortable with them. I'm sure they'll be more happy to help you... Okay?", Taemin said softly. Jimin yet nodded.

Before he could say anything Taemin's phone rang.

"Okay... Now have to go before your mother gives me another call.", Taemin said standing up. Jimin became confused.

"M-my mother?"

Taemin laughed at his confused cute face.

"I was talking about Jihyun... Don't worry. I will soon talk to your real mother also about us...", Taemin said smirking.

"Hyung....", Jimin whined.

__________________________

"Oh, Taemin ssi... You were here all night??", Jin after seeing Taemin coming out of Jimin's bedroom.

"Um... Yeah... Kind of forgot about the time and slept here..", Taemin said scratching the back of his neck.

All the members were gathered around the table for breakfast. So they requested Taemin to stop and eat with them. But he had to attend Jihyun's call and meet her, so he politely refused. Before they petser him anymore a door click was heard behind.

All of them turned their heads towards it as they knew it was Jimin's bedroom door. They all of sudden held their breath not to make any sound and stared at the door intently.

A small pale but chubby hand came into view first. And after that Jimin's small fragile body was seen completely as he held onto door frame for support. He was shivering a little. But clutched onto the wall to guide himself towards the dining table.

They were so surprised to see him. He came outside for the first time. Since they have brought him here, he never left his room as he was so scared of them because if his phobia. But now seeing him trying himself and coming out in front of them.. it surely was a miracle.

"J-jin Hyung.... I'm h-hungry....", Jimin said in a little voice. Jin didn't know when his tears started flowing.

Jin hurriedly kept the bowl down and ran towards him to pull him in his tight embrace. He was so happy to have his baby back again. Hell, his baby was hungry. And he will make mountains of food if he has to.

Jimin was taken aback by someone suddenly hugging him. Soon, he knew it was Jin Hyung and unknowingly he also started crying. All the members looked at them with teary eyes. While Taemin just smiled proudly.

_________________________

Ayyo beautiful saramis!!

This is your pabo author nim again! I'm really sorry that I wasn't able to update due to my exams. This story is ending so I have came up with a good new for all y'all Vminkook shippers.

I am coming up with a new Vminkook story as soon as Hated is completed. And that will be Vminkook ship book as many of y'all requested. So stay tuned for further details.

Borahae💜

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

318K 4.1K 17
This will contain Smut and trigger warnings, requests are open! BTS scenarios are sperate and all members will be used. I mean no disrespect to any o...
34.6K 1.3K 28
Random one-shots, constructed through raging ideas and boredom. TRIGGER WARNING! There are serious topics discussed in this, such as violence and as...
242K 9.2K 31
[COMPLETED] Firefighter Taehyung and policeman Jungkook never thought they'd see each other again after Tae left school, but a mysterious series of e...
91.1K 4.8K 46
In which Suga has been liking Jimin for 4 years but what if an unexpected event of Serendipity occurred? What would happens if fans started crazily s...