𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐒𝐧𝐝 ⁿᡃ ʲᡃᡉᡐⁱⁿ βœ”οΈŽ

By silv3rstarr

If you had the chance to change everything, would you take it or let it go? πš‘πš˜πšπš πšŠπš›πšπšœ 𝚊𝚞/πš—πšŒπš πšπš›... More

P R O L O G U E
(1) Not a normal b-day
(2) Oops, we time traveled
(3) Saving Chenle's butt ft. no magic
(4) Hot boy alert!
(5) Talking to ghosts and almost having tea
(6) Draco exists haha
(7) Beginning of Renjun's nightmares
(8) The gang is here
(9) Boys feed girls to the moon
(10) One question: What the hell
(11) Let's save them losers
(12) A is for anger management issues
(13) It's always Jaemin's fault
(14) Monopoly, a game that brings everyone together
(15) He's gotten a girlfriend?!?
(16) Yeji knows the tea
(17) How to be a failure 101
(18) Yer a dumbass Na
(19) Party, party yeah
(20) Almost kissed my crush oof
(21) I hate this couple
(22) Incoming mess
(23) Time to flirt with the enemy
(24) Cheating is never the answer
(25) Mark is acting awkward...again
(26) Breakups are fun!!!
(27) Midnight alcohol sleepover
(28) Oh no he's horny
(29) FIRE, EEEEOH EEEEEEOH
(30) Alexa play SVT's trauma
(32) A fine art of a BS plan
(33) Don't give Hyuck any powder
(34) Previously on: chaotic stupid
(35) Power move: almost getting the girl
(36) THIS IS NOT A DRILL OMGGGG
(37) Kiss for kiss, heart for heart
(38) Salty mf Pang
(39) Dead but I'm alive
(40) I'm sad and I won't stop grieving
(41) No one wants Pang
(42) Chenle can't believe Ivy's his sister
(43) Stream love talk folks
(44) Jaemin cancelled?!?
(45) Strong big boy Na
(46) Rooftop fight [almost]
(not a chapter) pick your fighter
(47) Bear's gone missing
(48) Uh oh
(49) Everything goes wonderfully wrong
(50) When you want to kill a snake, just ride it like a horse, guide by Hyuck
(51) The big reveal!
(52) How to start your first day in school.
(53) An unexpected personal history lesson
(54) The End
(55) I was kidding, this is the REAL end
E P I L O G U E
F O R Y O U
127

(31) Renjun and Jaemin, perfect

2.1K 102 30
By silv3rstarr

Students gathered in the great hall after the evacuation, curious of what the precautions might be, especially Ravenclaws who had just lost their dormitory due to a fire.

Professor Dumbledore questioned his students about the fire but none of them had a good answer and no one knew who had caused it.

"As for my Ravenclaw students, the staff is renovating your dormitory. The process will take at least a week, I'm afraid, so I have decided to let you move into other dorms." He explained, taking out his parchment paper to announce the houses. "1st and 2nd year ravenclaws, please join the Gryffindor students. 3rd, 4th and 5th year Ravenclaws may join the Slytherins. 6th and 7th years are allowed to join the Hufflepuffs. You're all dismissed after lunch."

"Huang Renjun," He said again. "I need to speak with you."

"Well, what did that old man say?" Jaemin asked, helping the Ravenclaw to unpack his belongings.

"He wanted to know if I had caused it." Renjun sighed, unwillingly placing his things on Jaemin's desk he was going to share for the next seven days. "Explaining him what happened was like a horror movie. Like someone is playing it all over again with the mention of that ugly word."

Jaemin knew he meant the word 'fire'. He wasn't brave enough to say it out loud.

Renjun dropped his things and leaned against the wall, staring out of the window at the exotic sea animals and longing to be amongst them. At least he was free out there, with nothing to be worried about. He couldn't help but to play the scene over and over again, reopening his fresh wounds in his mind.

"Whoever caused that unfortunate incident is going to suffer." Jaemin muttered, his eyes not leaving the boy he grew up with. His heart ached, seeing Renjun so weak and vulnerable wasn't an everyday sight. He never showed any weakness up until now. "I will find him and burn him."

"Sounds like a plan I would want to take part in." Ivy joined the two, throwing herself on Jaemin's bed- well, Jaemin's and Renjun's bed.

"Get out of my bed." Jaemin groaned, throwing a large pillow at her face.

"Our bed." Renjun added, not liking the fact that a girl was making a mess on their perfectly, well made bed.

"Oooooo," Yeji cooed, sending a wink at the two and taking a seat next to Ivy. "Married couple, eh?"

"We have to share our beds, Yeji." Jaemin started to explain. "There's not enough in our dormitory providing that we have 3rd, 4rth and fifth years down in this hell hole."

"I'm quite fond of the view." Renjun commented, pointing out the water outside of Jaemin's window. "If this thing breaks, we will all have to drown."

"I know how to swim, and so do you." Jaemin argued. "Besides, the windows are waterproof and covered with spells. They won't break."

"I can't swim."

Everyone looked at Ivy.

"Then drown." Jaemin snickered, throwing another pillow at her. She took it as an invitation and sat up on his bed, grabbing the huge pillow with a smirk before shouting,

"PILLOW FIGHT!"

Yeji, Renjun and Jaemin picked up any pillows they could find and started to attack each other, including Ivy who wanted to clear the thick atmosphere and cheer up Renjun.

Thank goodness no one was there to witness their fight and their room filled with feathers and cotton.

The pillows bled its insides as the four continued. Ivy started to sneeze and accidentally grabbed Jaemin's pillow instead of hers, pulling him down with her and rolling out of the bed. They both met the cold wooden floor and Renjun quickly ran to the other side to make sure his friends were alright.

"Get off me." Jaemin groaned, his head giving him a hard time. Ivy giggled and lifted her head, just enough to meet his eyes and a small smile tugging down on his lips.

"Admit that you've lost, Na." She leaned closer to his face, lips only inches apart from touching.

"Only if you-" Jaemin's eyes trailed from her twinkling eyes down to her lips. "-kiss me."

Renjun gagged, causing the two to pull away and to realise that their friends were there watching their little interaction.

There was another person. She walked inside to borrow a blanket and ask how Renjun was doing, but discovering the sight of her ex lover and ex bestfriend felt as if someone had kicked her stomach repeatedly.

"You guys need to get a room." Yeji rolled her eyes playfully, turning around to clean the messy floor and then she saw Pang, rushing out of the room.

"This is his fault." Ivy pointed her index finger at Jaemin, "He threw his pillow at me first."

"You were the one who went 'piLLoW fiGhT' and started to kill me. Zhong, you're scary." Jaemin stood up and walked towards his full length mirror to adjust his uniform and hair.

"Awww, little Jaeminnie is scared."

"Shut up."

"No."

"I'll make you."

"Go ahead."

"I swear to god, this is like babysitting two uncultured children." Renjun pulled Jaemin by his ear and did the same with Ivy. "Stop.fucking.fighting."

"Okay!!!" They both hissed at the same time, trying to wiggle out of the Ravenclaw's grasp but he tightened his grip, not satisfied with their answer.

"I won't fight, your highness." Ivy gritted her teeth, clenching her fists.

"Let me go tiny man." Jaemin shouted but Renjun released Ivy only, causing her to smirk and pull out her tongue teasingly at Jaemin.

Yeji felt excluded so she did what came into her mind.

"GET OFF ME YOU SLUG!" Renjun screamed after Yeji had jumped onto his back, hugging him from behind while Jaemin took it as a chance to escape from his merciless punishment. Renjun groaned and pulled his friend back, locking his head in a headlock.

The only one who was laughing while watching her friends suffer was Ivy but that didn't last long when Jaemin had decided to use his wand to petrify her body, making it impossible to move.

No one saw Snape walking in and walking out right after discovering the small chaos.

"10 points off from Ravenclaw and thirty from Slytherin."

●●●

I watched the witch part 1 subversion and I'm in love with the film plus the plot 😍
I lowkey wanna make a ff based on that storyline tbh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 8.1K 32
❝how is this thing supposed to get rid of my nightmares?❞ na jaemin. ©wakeybaeky
26.2K 832 35
"eleanor do not make this harder than it should be!" " you have it your way ...me or him!" i couldn't just pick. i wanted both so badly- they were...
103K 4.3K 31
❝hate is such a strong word i wouldn't say that if i were you. you can't possibly hate me forever.❞ STARTED: 6 | 1 | 2019 ENDED : - 30 | 1 | 2020 2...
447K 24K 70
❝how do you know when you're home?❞ κ’° when moving to a new city throws one girl into a spiral of unanswered questions and new nightmares. κ’± β†· vulgar...