Anything For You Beyonce

Af Crazwoolf123002

"I like you... can I put a ring on it?" γ…‘ In which Jacob attempts a lyric prank on a stranger but ends up fal... Mere

Info:
Prologue
Stranger Danger
Le Text
Okay then...
Limeade
yEeTuS
... πŸ™ƒ
Flaming Inferno
Amateur
internal screaming
yuppers
cereal
aNgEl
Okay then...????
hOyAaaaAAaaAaa
Congrats you're gay! πŸ₯³πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
thRivE mAh dOoD
UwU central pt.1
UwU central pt.2
UwU central pt. 3
UwU central pt. 4
Ya'll- I-
My Heart Went Oof-
Access Denied... not really
dEeP bReAtHS
wUt dA fUck iS thIs?
bOReD
Oh... how- lovely?
Q&A
Q&A (Answers pt. 1)
Q&A (Answers pt. 2)
Q&A (Answers pt. 3)
dAte nIghT pt.1
dAte nIghT pt. 2
Self Promo: Moon Lit Howls
fOrK oFf
Sugar Daddy
Need to Scream
Microwaved Cat
Meeting the In-laws
Life Decisions
PROGRESS
you alive?
Triple Date
Panik
Got it
Cracked the Code... not
Suits and Rings
An Answer
Wedding Planning
vIbEs aNd sCarEs
Reflect
nerves
ν•˜μ–€ champagne 버블에 shower
Happily Ever Bonkers
Epilogue: Little Munchkins
Epilogue 2: Grown up
Under Editing

dAte nIghT pt. 3

749 55 29
Af Crazwoolf123002

Jacob still couldn't quite comprehend Kevin's wealth. The deeper they ventured into the house the more shocked he became.

As the younger was dragging him towards their mini theater room, he realized that every hall was more decorated than his entire apartment. Hell, even the picture frames called him poor.

Rich. People. Fucking. Tings.

He felt so out of place but snapped out of it when they stopped in front of a big ass door.

"Here we are! Are you excited?"

Jacob was still in a state shock from everything he'd seen so all he could do was nod.

"Great! Come on in!"

He watched as Kevin opened the door, revealing a not so mini theater. Let me tell you something... when most people say 'mini theater' they mean one eighth to a sixteenth of a theater. This was about half the size of a regular theater.

"wHat tHe FuCk!?"

"I know, it's pretty big. Don't know why but it comes in awfully useful for parties."

"I bet I could fit the entire population of Rhode Island in here."

"Well, you're clearly over exaggerating but okay," Kevin laughed.

They stepped into the room and seated themselves towards the front.

"So what kind of pizza do you want?"

"I don't care about the place but I'm feeling like a basic bitch today so, how about just plain pepperoni?"

"Got it. Let me order that real fast."

The younger male stood up and went for the door. Jacob on the other hand just sat there, still admiring the size of the room.

It looked like a full theater even being only half the size. The style did not change. It still had various rows and steps that were lit up from beneath them. The more he looked around, the more broke he felt.

"Hey Bae," Kevin spoke, causing Jacob to turn his head towards him, "The pizzas should be here in about fifteen minutes. Now, let me go put that drama on, okay?"

Once again, all the blonde boy could do was just nod. He watched the younger climb up the stairs and open a door at the back of the not-so-mini theater.

Jacob's thoughts switched once more, thinking about just how perfect Kevin really was. How he didn't deserve him.

The funny thing was, even though he felt like he was unworthy of Mr. Vancouver... he wanted him. He wanted to be Kevin's and Kevin to be his.

So he decided, screw it. Fuck the damn society and hierarchy in life. He's in love with his handsome, rich crackhead and anyone who wants to stop him can suck his left pinky toe. Don't ask why that toe is specific.... just because.

The movie screen lit up, the drama of choice projected onto it. Aha! Yes.... excitement!

Kevin came back down and slung an arm over his shoulder. He shoved the remote into Jacob's hands.

"Wanna do the honours?"

This caused the older of the two to giggle.

"The honours of pressing play? Are you serious?"

Kevin flushed in embarrassment, "I thought it was funny...."

Jacob smiled, "Don't mind if I do..."

He pressed play and the drama began. They were engrossed into it. The tennis bits were fun to watch. The girl though.... why? So he was nice one time... and now she likes him? Just like that? The fuck?

The pizza came around halfway through the first episode, both of the boys munching on it as they watched the drama.

Jacob felt himself scooting closer towards Kevin as the time went on. He wanted the warmth the brunette provided.

Eventually, he leaned his head against the younger's shoulder, snuggling into his side. He felt as Kevin hummed and put an arm around his shoulders. He pulled him closer.

This. This was comfortable. He liked this. Looking back towards the screen, there was the girl again whose name I don't remember because she's that irrelevant and unimportant to the damn drama.

He groaned. Get off of the screen woman. No one cares about you. Just kidding you're aunt does, but not the viewers so get the fuck out please.

Kevin saw his annoyance and chuckled, "You want to drool over the boys' bodies huh? Don't want to look at her?"

Jacob looked up to see a fucking smirk on his face. Rolling his eyes, he hit the brunette's chest.

"I told you already, I'm not like that."

"Pffftt... right. Then why are you hating on the girl so much? She's there for plot."

"She's a nuisance and unnecessary to the story. Her character has no depth. It's flat as fuck like, she serves no actual purpose other than a romance crammed in last minute."

Kevin laughed, "She's just an infatuated teenage girl."

"Exactly!!! Nasty!"

"I still think you like to stare at the boys," Kevin pouted, "I wish I had that kind of body... maybe you'd drool over me."

Jacob blinked. Hummina what now? Sir, you did not.

"Excuse me, you're handsome just the way you are! Talking about big fucking muscles and shit, I don't care about that, okay! You're perfect!"

Raising an eyebrow, the brunette leaned forward, "Am I?"

Jacob felt his heart go wild. He could feel the tingling in his cheeks that one gets when they blush. Dear lord this boy was going to he the absolute death of him.

"Y-yes..."

Kevin lifted his hand and reached forward. He stroked the older's cheeks, looking into his with a soft gaze.

"Funny how you tell me I'm perfect, but honestly, you're absolutely flawless. My beautiful, hilarious, wonderful, pretty little angel....."

And right there, Jacob's heart is a Carat because it went EVERYDAY BOOM BOOM. His breath hitched and words wouldn't form, he was fucking mute at the moment.

"You're my heavenly Bae..... I love you."

That hit him right in the feels. His very being was shooketh to the core. He was blushing redder than red. His face felt hotter than the fire in hell.

He felt the same urge he did on the first date. The urge to fling himself onto the younger and kiss him. The last time.... he held himself back because, it was common knowledge not to do so on the first date.

This time though- it wasn't the first date anymore. So the restraint he had previously... it was no longer there. Yet, the internal war still existed.......

Fuck it.

He grabbed Kevin's face and pressed their lips together. During so, he crawled onto the younger's lap and slug his arms over his shoulders.

Kevin stiffened, but soon relaxed, his arms going around his boyfriend's waist, pulling him closer, tilting his head and deepening the kiss. Jacob could feel him smiling even as they broke apart.

Jacob just stayed in the younger's arms, on his lap and staring deeply into his eyes.

With all of the sincerity and emotion he could, he spoke up.

"Kevin Moon.... I love you so fucking much."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
hey..........

I'm back!!!!!

Sorry this took so fucking long but I was struggling with some things. You feel?

Anyways- hope you like this chapter.

YAY THEY KISSED!!!!!

Unfortunately, this book is coming to end soon. I hope that it'll be a smooth journey for me to finish and updates will be more frequent.

However- Moon Lit Howls will be published, hopefully not too long after this so I hope you look forward to that.

Reminder, it's a series. You're fucking welcome.

Damn I'm spoiling you with that one.

Again... you're fucking welcome.

Anyways....

I PURPLE YOU ALL MY LOVELY LITTLE CUBS!!!!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1.6K 45
in which jung wooyoung randomly texts a stranger for fun, only to fall in love with them.
14K 1.1K 39
"I want to have a clichΓ© romance with you."
35K 1.6K 22
❝Why I like you? I don't know.❞ ━ It all started when Hyunjae did a dare on a public place that his friends told him to do. ─completed: 2021.02.14
7.7K 291 21
in which, sunwoo witnesses your most embarrassing moment, using it to bully you every day.