Hero of Reliance: Atlas

Por TheHinokami

Join us as we follow the story of a neglected Izuku Yagi the son of Toshinori Yagi (All Might) and Inko Yagi... Más

Story Facts & OC/Izuku Information
Chapter 1: Family, Friends, and Doctor?
Chapter 2: Working out & Dojo?
Chapter 3: Heartbreak & Running Away
Chapter 4:New Family & Germany?
Chapter 5: New Home & Titan Leaders
Chapter 6: Chaos in the Yagi's home
Chapter 7: Training & Forest Incident
Chapter 8: Awake & Meeting the Board of Directors
Chapter 9: Education, Training, and Party
Chapter 10: Frankfurt Advanced Education
Chapter 11: Yagi's & Sparring
Chapter 12: Soulmates & Izuku's Birthday
Chapter 14: Kidnapping over Summer Break, and Winter Break
Chapter 15: Last-year of Middle School & Training
Chapter 16: Entrance Exam in Germany & Japan
Chapter 17: First day of FHAE & UA
Chapter 18: Battle Training
Chapter 19: USJ Japan & FHAE Sports Festival
Chapter 20: Internships FHAE
Chapter 21: UN Representative & Preparing for Provisional Exam
Chapter 22: Provisional Exam
Chapter 23: Semester End & Work-Study Offers
Chapter 24: Summer Break Dates & Cuddles & Japan
Chapter 25: Second Semester & Work Studies
Chapter 26: Recovery & Second Semester & Japan's Yakuza Raid
Chapter 27 Winter Break (SMUT (Skip if want))
Chapter 28: Winter Break End & Semester Start
Chapter 29: Sports Festival & Hero Exam Preparation
Chapter 30: Hero Exam
Chapter 31: Graduation & Agency Plans
Chapter 32: Hero Debut
Chapter 33: EU Hero Ranking & FHAE
Chapter 34: Winter Break & UA
Chapter 35: Traveling and Arrival in Germany
Chapter 36: Classes start and green hair!?
Chapter 37: Featherless Q&A
Chapter 38: Reactions & Vistitor?
Chapter 39: Gran Torino Returns to FHAE & Classes
Chapter 40: Tension & Sports Festival
Chapter 41: High Tensions & Uninvited Guest
Chapter 42: AFO & Lov VS Atlas & Featherless
Chapter 43: AFO 2.0 Vs Featherless
Chapter 44: Last Semester, Graduation, Family, Time Skip [End]
New Book Alert! [Hero of Grace - Dekiru]
New Book [Blissful Ignorance]
New book! [The Forgotten Clan - Izuku Uchiha]
New story [Hero of Courage: Fulcrum]
New book [Broken Faith]

Chapter 13: Quirk Training & Middle School incident

10.2K 276 41
Por TheHinokami

3rd Pov:

Izuku and the others were at the Titan's training field so they could be a bit more destructive since they couldn't do it at school. They all have been training their individual things in the school quirk training classes. Though Izuku was the one who was working the hardest due to needing to catch up to everyone.

Izuku has been using the quirk classes to increase his speed on using energy outside of his body. At the start, it would take around 30 seconds to get the energy around his body to allow him to fly, and even then it was hard to fly and use his quirk at the same time. He also started at around 45 seconds on building up his shield. Over time from the quirk training classes at school, he has gotten the flight down to 5 seconds and the shield building down to 10 seconds. This was a vast improvement in the time he's spent training it. Today he was working on increasing the control of his quirk to higher % amounts. He can drop his quirk % down from 100% nearly at will without any real-time delay. As such, his father and titan advisors approved of him working on finding his body's current upper limit before his body gets hurt.

Due to there being 5 heirs of powerful families being on site. Titan had sent 4 tactical assault squads which consist of 6 agents each for a total of 24 agents on site. Some members were there to help them train while others guarded the area and made sure the heirs didn't come to harm from external threats. 

Izuku Pov:

Everyone took some space to themselves and started working on their quirks. Izuku then started up his quirk and started to increase the %. First, he went to 200% since he knows he can do it from there. "120 MPH" called out an agent. Then I went up to 300%. "180 MPH" called out the agent again. I felt the strain at the 300% mark. At 300% I punched with enough force that someone would feel like they were in a category 5 hurricane. The agent also said that the 300% would be enough force to rival All Might in his prime. This shocked me greatly. I had enough strength to rival All Might in his prime! Though I wouldn't be able to use it in battle since 300% did strain my body which means I need to train my body to be able to handle it. Otherwise, I could move around using lower % and then up to my attack to 300% right before contact to get the best results. However, currently, it takes too long to power up to that amount and I noticed that my Sun has shrunk over half of its size with those attacks. Meaning I need to get faster at absorbing if I want to use multiple attacks like that in the future. 

Everyone else was just shocked at my level of strength that I had just displayed. I decided to increase my % to 200% and see the energy consumption rate if I was just using it to move and not attack. After about 10 minutes of just running and doing a lot of agility training on a course nearby, I noticed that I had less energy being consumed. The current theory I had was that when I attack I'm using energy to create the force of the attack itself so it consumes more instead of just powering my body to move. That was useful information to know. 

3rd Pov:

While Izuku was doing his thing, Luke was working on his transformation speed and how fast he could generate his lighting balls for attacking. While doing this he was also working on his stamina training by working on lasting longer after each attack he does. This training was also done by Kyle who had a similar quirk. As such, their training mirrored each other for the most part. Seth was training his speed on creating attacks out of his mouth while moving since he had to concentrate to create his attacks. He knew he needed to be able to move and create the attacks at the same time. As such, he was working on that. Leon was working on his control distance for objects. Once he used his vector quirk on something he could also control it and change the vectors again even if it was far away. He had a natural range that he could change the vectors of anything but he also wanted to be able to change vectors of stuff that was at a distance if he had already touched it once and changed its vectors. 

The training for them went on for several hours before they all got tired. Izuku decided he wanted to see how far he could push his % before causing damage to himself. This would be a painful lesson because he would jump from 300% to 350% which would fracture his arm. Izuku soon yelled out in pain due to his arm fracturing. One of the agents came up and checked him with his quirk that could locate damaged areas for him to attack. "You fractured your right arm. We will need to get it healed back at the base." stated the agent but Izuku didn't respond. His eyes were wide with shock. "What the..." Izuku then closed his eyes and felt his energy that he had in his body slowly transfer into his wounds. He then forcibly redirected energy to it to increase the speed and within 5 minutes his fracture was healed. "Check my arm again please and confirm what I did," Izuku asked the agent. The agent checked and was shocked that it was 100% healed like it never fractured in the first place. "You healed it?" the agent said. "It seems my body naturally uses the solar stockpile to heal myself. I can forcibly speed it up. It seems I will need to train that ability which will be hard to do since I need to be injured to do so..." Izuku said. Then the agent made a remark. "Maybe you can heal others which will give you training. We should have you go to the medical bay to check it out and see if you can heal other people." The agent said. This was a good idea that would need to be explored later on.

-- Time Skip --

3rd Pov:

2 weeks have passed since the last training session at the Titan's grounds. Izuku did visit the medical bay and found out he can heal others however it consumes FAR more energy than healing himself. It was to a point that it wasn't really worth the energy consumption. It was good for training and emergencies but overall it wasn't really practical for Izuku to do it. Izuku has been also using the Solar energy chamber that his dad had built. He's been pushing his body's limit on how much he can store. He's found out that he can store a lot of energy to a near limitless amount. So far, they haven't found a limit for his stockpile limit. Izuku estimates that he could do around 100 punches at 300% before he ran out of energy and had to stockpile again which was a lot of energy. This meant that he would never really run out if he was only running at his natural output of 100% when he activities his quirk which was as strong as All Might in his youth!

Izuku Pov:

The boys were all at school and were in their homeroom. Time passed and lunch had arrived. However, the lunch was soon disturbed by a spoiled kid that decided to bully a kid from another class. The spoiled kid was bullying the other kid for his mutation quirk. This just pissed me off since there was a teacher in the lunchroom and he was doing nothing! I've heard rumors from some other students while I passed about the quirkest teacher. They also said that the school could never get proof of his actions. As such, I went over to the teacher and had asked him to step in. He just said that it was boys being boys and it would solve itself out. That just pissed me off so much that I just walked over to the bully and put myself between him and the other kid. I could notice the teacher was pissed I got involved. "You are going to leave this kid alone you quirkest piece of shit," I said. "You don't know who I am, do you. I have power in this school because of how much money my family donates. See the teacher over there won't do shit. My family is powerful enough to have this much control. So how about you walk away and I'll forget this incident of yours." said the kid. "How about no? Also, I don't care what family you are from. I still won't let you do this while I can stop you!" I said. Soon the teacher came over and yelled at me for starting a fight. I just looked at him and glared. "Don't try to shift blame now. I will bring you up with the principal and have you dealt with soon. You decided to ignore this solid brat because his parents donate money to this school. I refuse to stand aside when I want to be a hero." I said. The teacher said something about dealing with me in the principal's office and I would never get into a hero school with marks on my record. 

Soon, the teacher, the bully, the victim, and I were walking to the principal's office. I had pulled my phone and texted my father about what happened and he said he would be at the school with a lawyer in a few moments and just demand them to wait until he arrived.

We entered the principal's office and she was confused to see me. "What is going on?" she asked the teacher. She didn't seem happy to see him there. The teacher stated some bullshit lie about me starting a fight with the spoiled kid and how he and the victim were only talking when I came onto the bully. "Izuku can you please explain what happened from your side," she asked me. "I'm sorry. My father has instructed me to wait until he arrives with his lawyer." I said with a smile directed towards the teacher. The principal froze at my comment. The teacher said that I don't need a parent and was asking why a lawyer. Soon there was a knock on the door and entered my father and the lawyer. The teacher froze when he saw my father. It seemed he recognized him. "Hey, dad. Glad you could make it." This made both the bully and teacher pale. It seemed they both just realized how screwed they were. I then explained the situation and what went on. The principal had a grin on her face. "You're fired. I've been looking for proof of your qurikest bullshit for a while. Pack your things and get out. I'll be reporting this incident to the teacher's credentials agency so they have it on file." said Principal Clara. She was so happy that she got rid of him. She then turned to the bully and suspended him for 2 weeks and sent him to wait outside for his parents who she would call. 

"Well, we might lose their funding... though I at least got rid of the quirkest teacher." Stated Principal Clara. My father asked how much they donated and she told him $600k a year. "Consider it done. I've never had a need since I didn't have a child going here. So I'll donate $1m per year which doesn't affect my finances at all. My business can actually right nearly all of it off for taxes anyway." dad said with a grin. The principal just relaxed since she wouldn't have to explain to the school board about losing $600k a year but instead, she gained $400k in addition instead of a loss. The other student's parents had arrived since the kid texted them when he was sent outside. They demanded to know what happened and treated to pull their money. They didn't even realize that I and my father were in the office. The principal explained what happened and said their son was suspended for several weeks. They said they would pull the funding if he was suspended. "Go right ahead. If you didn't notice. Mr. Midoriya is here in the office. It was his son that stopped your son. He's already said he will donate $1m per year so your donation is covered even if you pull it. Don't try to threaten something that won't be missed." stated the principal. The parents looked embarrassed in front of my father and excused themselves and took their son to leave. Dad said they likely wouldn't pull the money since if the truth got out it would be an embarrassment for their family. 

Soon I went back to class and the day came to an end. Dad just told me he was proud that I stood up for injustice and told me to keep doing it when I needed to since we had the money and power to back me up in my actions. He just warned me to make sure I was right in my assumptions when I did things. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

46.5K 1K 24
• Izuku Yagi diagnosed as quirkless at the age of 4. His 'parents' Inko and Toshinori Yagi, his 'sister' Izumi Yagi, and his 'best friend' Kaachan(ak...
72.9K 1.1K 24
Neglected, abused and abandoned this is the life of one Izuku Yagi from the age of 4 when he was deemed quirkless his mother Inko Yagi and her husban...
259K 3.6K 23
Izuku Yagi a bright child who had a young sister whose name is Izumi Yagi always dreamt of being a hero he had both loving parents who made it there...
37.4K 754 11
At a young age Izuku finds out that he is a neko and quirkless. His mother abandon him and he is raised by his father. Eventually he ends up at UA wh...