Damianette one shots

By Honah-Lee

one shots of Marinette and Damian More

Disclaimer
Inspiration Day 1
Sword play Day 2
Legend day 3
Flowers day 4
Sweater day 5
Comfort day 6
Chill day 7
Wind day 8
Book Day 9
Freedom day 10
Snow globe 11 day
Soulmate day 12
Heat day 14
Cats day 15
Royalty day 16
De-aging day 17
Tagged
Northern lights day 18
Anti-Hero day 19
Betrothed day 20
Darkness day 21
Ice day 22
Melted heart day 23
Light day 24
White day 25
School day 26
Falling day 27
Distress day 28
Hot chocolate day 29
Dancing day 30
Fireworks 31 day
Thank You
My plan
The Deal
Soulmate 2
Request
Rivals can be lovers part 1
fell in love young part 1
Betrothed from hate to love
Rival to lovers part 2
Rivals to lovers part 3
Rivals to Lovers part 4
Falling in Love young part 2
Genderswap Part 1 where it began
Gender Swap part 2 the war
Destined to be together
Requests
Multiple
Smoke and Fire
Ballet
Teen Beach Damianette
Elf Part 1: The Knight
Question
Cousins!
Never try to repeat the same mistakes
Elf Part 2: Royal Hearing
Needing To Let Go
Chosen
Meeting The Family
Unknown Family
A Not So Good Greeting Part 1
Songs From Parent's
A Not So Good Greeting Part 2
A Not So Good Greeting Part 3
Stubborness Is In The Genes
How? (part 2 to Cousins!)
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!
Real Friends
after math of being chosen
Justice for Wattpadder's
Teenfic.Net isn't the only one
We're so close
Hero in the wind part 1
Plagg wants to forget
Plagg wants to forget part 2
Hero in the wind Part 2
When a door closes another opens up
Damianette 2021
Yes Grandfather
Day 1 - Grumpy Cat In A Fairy Tail
Day 2 - Penpals Send More Than Letters
Day 3 - Drama
Day 4 - Cookies And Shorts
Day 5 - Warning Signs From A Kid
Day 6 - Butterflies
Day 7 - Meeting
Day 8 - Hurt
Day 9 - Tears
Day 10 - Frozen with luck
day 11 - Fancy Occasion
Day 12 - Neutral
Day 13 - Mother in law
Day 14 - Naughty or Nice
Day 15 - Just A Friend
Day 16 - Marvel AU
Day 17 - Family Dinner
Day 18 - Mended
Day 19 - Glitter
Day 20 - Best Friends Wedding
Day 21- Puzzle
Day 22 - Silent
Day 23 - Goodbye
Day 24 - Christmas Eve
Day 25 - Christmas
Day 26 - Boxing Day
Day 27 - Escape
Day 28 - Call A Friend
Day 29 - Sweet
Day 30 - Memory
Day 31 - New Year's Eve
Lone Wolf
Your His Daughter!
Big Brother Damian
She's My Daughter
Rescue
Boy band
Dancing Girl
Beautiful Together
Sacrifice
Revenge Dress
Hallow Haunt Day 1
Haunted Hallow Day 2

Trapped day 13

2.7K 54 25
By Honah-Lee

Marinette POV

I was making a new dress inspired by space. I had recently been to the watch tower because Batman wanted to introduce me to the Justice League. And let's just say I got back at Flash for dismissing my call for help. Anyways I finished the dress and got changed into it.

Just then there was a knock at my apartment door. I open the door to see an angry but hurt Chloe and surprisingly a crying Kagami. I let them in while hugging them.

"What's wrong?" I asked while grabbing cookies and milk. Which always seems to help.

"Adrien has been sneaking off to see the liar." Chloe told me. I gasped and was grateful I already put the treats down or I would of dropped them. I closed my eyes and started to breath slowly. Trying to keep my emotions in line. I knew Pollen, Lonng and Tikki were watching for Akuma's.

"Okay this what we are going to do. Kagami slowly take your stuff that you leave with him with you. Either to your mother's or here. He doesn't know where I live. Since I had graduated early and moved out of my parents house not telling them where I went." They nodded but then my phone started to ring. So did Kagami's. I picked mine up and answered.

"Hello?" I said after accepting the call.

"Hello Angel." I smiled when I heard it was Damian. But it quickly disappeared. I looked and saw Kagami struggling with whoever most likely Adrien on the phone.

"Hey Dami I have a friend who is dealing with her soon to be ex boyfriend since he cheated. Can I call you back in a few minutes?"

"Of course." We said our goodbyes before I hung up. I then walked over to my two best friends.

"Adrien I am with my friends." Kagami said frustrated which meant she has been saying the same thing a few times. I sighed and took the phone. I usually didn't do this but I am tired of him.

"Listen here Agreste I am only to say this once Kagami is hanging out with friends which mean you leave her alone." I said then hung up not giving him a chance to respond. I handed her phone back to her. I notice they were shocked but smiling.

"Wow Marikins I didn't know you could do that. You know with you being a sweet, selfless, conciderate and humble." I blushed at that. Kagami nodded with agreement.

"Okay girls this is my idea about how to expose Adrien." They smiled at me. Then got to work on the trap. And since all three of us have had romantic feelings for him we put all our feelings into it.

Next day

"Hey Dami sorry it took so long to get back to you. But there was a lot to do to help her through the ex boyfriend stuff." Said packing my bags. Since the trip I was taking was three weeks long.

"I understand angel. I live with Richard who has gone through a lot of break ups. So I had an idea how bad it was." I chuckled at that. And when I think about it he is right. Dick is very forward with emotions. Which is why it still puzzles me how he is Damian favorite brother.

"Hey I'm going to becoming to Gotham can I stay with you at the Manor or am I going to go to a hotel?' I said picking the phone up.

"You will be staying with me and my family. I am not risking you getting in some way by staying at a hotel. Even if it's owned by my father takes every precaution." I smiled at that. He is always worried about my safety. I'm just glad that he doesn't take it too far like trying to control me.

"Alright I'm leaving for the airport. I'll text you when we land." Saying farewell I hung up. Turning and going to the living room I saw Chloe and Kagami waiting for me. We left for the airport. There I watched with amusement as Lila made a scene with Chloe since she got herself and Kagami first class.

I then walked to the clerk aware that they were watching me. I smiled at there clerk and with a smile talked to her.

"Hello Ma'am my name is Marinette Dupain Cheng and I'm here to pick up my ticket for Gotham first class." She nodded and started to type a few things before handed me my ticket.

"Here you are miss and enjoy your flight." I grabbed my ticket shooting one last smile.

"Marinette?" I looked and saw it was Juleika. She looked shocked, nervous and scared. I walked a few feet away from the class and knew she was following me. "I'm sorry" she whispered before walking away to the class but kept glancing back at me.

I sighed and went to the plane and sat in my seat. I soon fell asleep. I missed the take off, the ride and the landing. I yawned awhile stretching then texted Damian.

Hey plane just landed

Alright on my way Angel

I smiled then grabbed my bags and went to wait for Damian. But of course I couldn't have one quiet visit to Gotham.

"IT'S THE RIDDLER!!RUN!!" I sighed while turning around. I scanned the surrounding area until I spotted Riddler.

"Uncle Rid what are you doing here?" He whipped his head around when he heard me. Then smiled before pulling me into a hug. This caused the panick in the area to disappear. Along with the whispers of the Gotham angel has returned. I

"Uncle Rid it's good to see you but why aren't you on your meds." He huffed and answered.

"I forgot them today." He said looking at his feet. I chuckled and just then Damian arrived. I pulled from the hug and he left with his goons. I then got in the car with Damian and we were off.

Three days later

Third POV

Marinette, Chloe and Kagami were backstage calming their nerves. Then Kagami went on stage for her song as Melodic fencer.

When she finished everyone applauded and a few even had tears in their eyes. Chloe then got on stage. As Queen C and began to sing.

When she finished everyone applauded and started to think. What happened? Then Marinette went on stage as Nettie and began to sing.

When Marinette finished everyone was screaming her name along with Chloe and Kagami's. So they got on stage and sang one last song together. Before the big reveal.
(Song up top)

When they finished Marinette's stepped forward and started to talk.

"Hello everyone. We are performing for two reasons. This performance is a trap to show you all the true colors of two people we know. They have hurt and threatened us. So we layed out this trap for them. And so with hope to prevent them from hurting others we will reveal ourselves. Then took they masks off. Kagami started to talk.

"Adrien Agreste is my ex boyfriend. He led my best friends Chloe Bourgeois and Marinette Dupain Cheng on with their feelings for him. And then proceeded to cheat on me. And so those songs held meanings on how we felt about that. And for the other person Chloe will explain." Chloe proceed to step forward.

"Lila Rossi has been lying the moment she stepped foot into the school I go to. And when Marinette saw through her lies and tried to disprove her. But that led to Lila seperating her from anyone who cared for her. Leaving her utterly alone. I saw through her lies and became her best friend. Along with Kagami. That k you and good night." They then left smiling. Knowing that Adrien and Lila were trapped by an angry friends, classmates, teacher and fans.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.2K 1.8K 8
Previously this was in the one-shots. I didn't expect it to have multiple chapters, but people liked it and wanted more. I have added 4 bonus chapter...
62K 1K 37
So......yes I'm making one of these. Hope you like it. Writing shitty at first but gets better I think?🤔 Wanna find out? Read this book😁
53K 676 25
NO LONGER TAKING REQUESTS check me out on ao3, under the same username!
96.3K 2.7K 30
The akuma class wins a trip to Gotham where they get to live with the Waynes for two weeks. Marinette meets two boys who make a plan to expose Lila a...