the advance hero

Od Nightfighter45

in a world filled with quirks a boy was born quirkless while his family had powerful quirks. the world turned... Více

Captured
First day and one hell of a rejection
battle training and identity discovered
how the harem started
USJ attack
First match
Second Match, duel quirk vs quirkless
final round
meeting an ex
explaining code Alpha, Akame and Kuromes dad visits
Final Exam
after the exam
arrival at camp
It begins
not everthing went as planed
Before the final fight
the fated battle
dorms
back to school
set up
crew expendable
final chapter trailer
final chapter

the sports festival

6.2K 58 27
Od Nightfighter45

Izuku's POV

I open my eyes looking around I see only a dark void nothing in sight.

Izuku: Hello!

I yelled but no one answered. I started to walk around to see if there is an exit until.

???: Please stop it hurts.

???2: Why should I?

I run to where I heard the cries for help only to see a younger me getting bullied by the ones I thought were my friends.

Young Izuku: Please.

Young Katsuki(angry): Just shut up!

(before you think I misspelled Katsumi just wait.)

He yelled kicking the younger me in the chest.

Young Katsumi: Give up on trying to be a hero Deku it's impossible without a Quirk.

Young Izumi: If you want a Quirk just take a swan dive off the roof and pray for one in your next life.

I clenched my fist knowing I was to weak back then to stop them. Suddenly the scene changed to when I 12 I was in the alleyway as All Might and Green Phyc. revealed to be Toshinori and Inko people I onced called my parents.

All Might: Izumi I want you to inherit my quirk One For All.

Izumi: What about deku.

Inko: He's to weak to inherit your fathers quirk.

Izumi: then I accept.

I saw the young Izuku crying as he ran away from the scene heart broken. I saw I was on the roof of the school looking down.

Young Izuku: Maybe I should jump nobody would miss me.

I wanted to stop him, I wanted to save myself from my demons.

???: HELP!!

I turned to see me in my reaper outfit standing at the edge of a building in broad daylight. I walked to the edge to see Katsumi begging the heroes the save her brother I looked further to see her brother Katsuki trapped by a slime villain. I could have saved him, I could have done something but I stood there with a smile on my face, watching a man I once called my friend slowly die, as his arms slowly stopped moving telling everyone the heroes failed to save him. Katsumi fell to her knees in despair, seeing enough Reaper pulled his HBRa3 and killed the villain by shooting him in the eye before walking away. Then I was Infront of a tombstone that said Ray a person who didn't see me as a freak for being quirkless but suddenly six more tombstones rose from the ground and they were all the names of my brothers in arms Kick, Cormack, Simon, Hesh, and Logan.

Izuku(shocked): W-what h-how.

I said shocked at the sight of the graves of my dead friends.

???: your finally here.

I turned around to see Izumi, Katsumi, and Sakura bloodied surrounded by the corpses of my dead girlfriends with a crazy look in their eyes.

Izuku: why are you doing this?

They didn't respond they only rushed me I brought up my arms expecting to get stabbed. I suddenly awoke in a cold sweat breathing heavily looking around the room I saw I was in bed with two of my girlfriends. Akame was sleeping on my left while Mine was sleeping on my right.

Izuku: *sigh* Thank god it was just a dream.

I said trying to get up only to get pulled back down again.

Akame/Mine: Sleep.

Izuku: Come on we have school today.

Akame: Fine but you'll have to carry me since I don't think I'll be able to walk for a while.

She said referring to last night's activities.

Izuku: Ok my cute assassin.

Akame(blushing): Baka.

Time skip

We made it to school with time to spare, Akame went to her desk while Eri and I went to my desk where I started to read a book on laws of quirk marriage. After 15 minutes Aizawa, came in covered in bandages.

Class 1-A: Mr. Aizawa!!

Aizawa: All right class settle down your fights not over yet.

The class visibly tensed at his words.

Aizawa: the UA sports festival is coming up.

Suddenly kirishima raised his hand.

Kirishima: Sir don't you think it's a bad idea since we just survived a villain attack.

Izuku: It's to show the world that it will take then a simple shock and aww tactic to scare future heroes.

Aizawa: Well said Yagi, this will be your chance to be seen by hero agencies plus any support gear needed in the sports festival put it on the form and get it approved by principal Nezumi. You will also be given two weeks off of school two train. Dismissed.

he passed out the forms as me and the rest of team sentinel filled out the forms a taking them to Nezumi. We arrived and knocked on the door.

Nezumi: come in.

She said from the other side of the door, opening it I saw Esdeath in the office.

Izuku: Esdeath?

Esdeath: Izuku?

We hugged as its been a while since we seen each other.

Izuku: Babe what are you doing here?

Esdeath: Nesumi hired the Jaegers to protect the UA students.

She said breaking the hug.

Izuku: That's awesome.

Our moment was interrupted by Nezumi cleared her throat. Eri seeing the principle Nezumi walked up to her and started to pet the principle's cat ears.

Izuku: S-sorry about Eri

Nezumi: *purrs* D-don't worry*purrs* W-wh-hy are you*purrs* h-h-here?

She said in between purrs.

Logan: were here to turn in the papers to use our equipment in the sports festival.

We handed her our papers as I held Eri so Nezumi could look over them

Nezumi: I'll approve the exo-suits and guns and mag grips since you'll be participating without a quirk but what is an XS1 Goliath armor and yatsufusa?

Nezumi asked curiously while Esdeath went pale at the mention of the Goliath armor and Yatsufusa.

Simon: the Goliath armor, or A.S.T., whichever suits you, is a mech suit that has heavy weapons mounted to it combined with heavy armor that can with stand a direct hit from a rocket launcher.

Nezumi went pale at his explanation of the Goliath

Nezumi(concerned): May I ask what weapons the XS1 has?

Simon: A GAU-3/A is a .50 calaber chain gun mounted on the arm that can fire 400 rounds per minute, the AT6 or S.W.A.R.M. missiles are lock on smart missiles that can lock on multiple enemies stopping enemy infantry in there tracks while the MK4 rockets are our heavy hitters anti-armor rockets that can that down another Goliath in one shot.

Nezumi:........

She blinked a few times.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Nezumi(shocked): ARE YOU NUTS YOU CAN'T BRING A WAR MACHINE THAT CAN KILL EVERYONE.

She yelled as sentinel and Esdeath covered our ears.

Izuku: Don't worry we toned down the lethality of the Goliath so no one will die.

I said checking to see if I could still hear after her outburst.

Nezumi:*sigh* Ok I'll allow it but you all will get to them one time each. Now what is this yatsufusa?

Izuku: the Yatsufusa can let me summon anyone that I have killed with the sword, albeit I lose reaction time if I summon to many minions, they can still use their quirks and can be taken down never to be used again but as long as the person wielding the sword is alive they will not stop until they finish the mission.

Nezumi: I'll allow you to use the sword as needed. Is that all?

Nezumi seemed to take this better than the Goliath part.

Simon: Yes mam.

Nezumi: ok than Since you all are here, I let you show the Jaegers around UA.

Esdeath put her arm over my shoulder at the mention of us showing Jaegers around UA as I put down Eri who when Back to petting Nezumi .

Esdeath: I don't mind it.

Esdeath said with a suggestive smirk as I gulped at what she planed to do.

Nezumi: Good.

As soon as she said that Esdeath grabbed a hold of me and bolted from the room.

Logan's P.O.V.

As soon as Nezumi said we could show the Jaegers around Esdeath grabbed Izuku and bolted. Lord help him.

Nezumi: Does she do that often?

Logan: when ever she gets in the mood.

Nezumi: What mood?

Logan: It's best you don't know.

Time skip to the Calvary battle.

3rd P.O.V.

Midnight told the contestants that Izuku Yagi had 1,000,000 points for getting 1st place they had 15 minutes to get teams. Izuku teamed up with his sentinel team and went to the duffle bag and started to pullout SMGs, bullpups anything that he could shoot one handed for the fight while the guys looked to the sky to see three pods falling when they hit the ground the three guys in Izukus team went towards the pods as they revealing to be three goliaths armed to the teeth.

The student were shaking in there boots at the sights of the Goliaths as Izuku activated his mag grips before hopping on the back of one of the goliaths. They got in a triangle formation 10m apart so Izuku could jump from one to the other.

Izuku: You guys ready?

They revved up their chain guns.

Logan/Hesh/Simon: Ready!

Midnight: Begin.

As sentinel expected everyone rushed them but what they didn't expect was to be mowed down the a wave of rubber bullets and stun rockets. Izumi's and Shoto's team happened to get through and were heading to Izuku but Shoto's team were gunned down and forced to back off while Izumi used her quirk to make a barrier up front to stop the rubber bullets and launched energy blast. Izuku waited for her to get close as a energy blast nicked his right side, he jumped from Logan's goliaths to Simon's, as Izumi missed the 1,000,000 point head band, Izuku grabbed Izumi's head band before emptying the entire mag into Katsumi's back sending the team to the ground. Shoto taking the chance rushed while Izuku was firing at Izumi's team only for Hesh to swat him away with his chain gun sending four S.W.A.R.M. Missiles at him to keep him away.

Simon: Ouch that's got to hurt.

Hesh: No kidding.

He said firing an anti-armor round at an unsuspecting team. They caused complete mayhem as they dominated the battlefield switching from guns to rockets putting fear in all who opposed them.

Midnight: Times up.

Everyone stopped, or sentinel stopped firing as everyone got out of cover.

Midnight: Izuku's team wins the cavalry battle.

The crowd cheered at their victory as the ones injured were taken to the med bay.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

21.5K 636 26
Izuku was a small kid with the ability to take others quirks and use them for himself or give them to others. But a tragedy strikes and destroys his...
90.3K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
27.2K 1K 4
Aizawa becomes increasingly suspicious of Izuku after he develops a second quirk--and one that has nothing to do with his original strength augmentat...
163K 1.7K 12
Izuku Yagi a boy born quirkless but given a chance to be a hero by his dad All Might but was framed for being the U.A. traitor and having everything...