Shadow World ~Alec x Oc x Jac...

By YourWorstNightmareX9

You are a shadowhunter, though you don't know it yet. Your parents were very powerful shadowhunters, but they... More

Main Characters
Clary's Birthday
The Institution
The City Of Bones
Hotel Dumort
A/N
Question
Stalkers?
Downworlder Rave
News
Attack
Meeting The Parents
Seelies
Werewolves
New Alpha
A/N
Unknown History

Vamp Nest

9.2K 203 23
By YourWorstNightmareX9

-Alessia's Pov-

(Camille just made an appearance and apparently she has a thing for Alessia. Let's see how it plays out.)

I had finally came out from behind Raphael, now just standing next to him. As Simon paces and rambles about who knows what. 

"I hate throwing things. I don't... I literally hate throwing things. Even at my own Bar Mitzvah, I wouldn't throw spitballs at a grey table. Alessia, you know I would never do that. I mean... I would never throw things, honest to God. Oh, God. You guys can't say God, right?"

Wow. Just wow. I'm... I'm just speechless, what kind of drug is he on?

"For God's sake, what are you trying to say?" Raph says annoyed.

"I didn't... I didn't mean to throw that thing."

"Of course you did, darling. That's what makes you so amusing." I gag not wanting to hear Camille flirt with my best friend, Raph slightly nudges me trying to get me to stop. But I can see that he's amused at my antics. 

"I don't find any of this amusing." Raphael states, ignoring our exchange. 

"Me neither. I can't say how sorry I am. I can pay to have the whole thing-" Camille snaps her fingers, freezing Simon mid sentence. 

"Thank you. The living are so exhausting."

"Hey! I take offence to that!" I say as I elbow Raphael in his side. 

"Your an exception, don't worry." Raphael smiles at me as he says this. 

"But this one will be useful." Camille ignores our exchange in favor of getting back on topic. 

"I don't know. I'm not so sure breaking the Accords was the best idea. If you'll forgive me for saying so." I decide to stay out of this, knowing that this is vamp business. 

"I'll forgive, but I won't agree. You know as well as I do Clary Fairchild will come after her dearest friend... or whatever he is. And the other three will probably come for Alessia over here. All we have to do is take her. Either she has the Cup or we'll make her tell us where it is." I subtly roll my eyes, knowing that Clary has no clue where the Cup is, or really what it even does. 

(Is that how you spell it, subtly?) 

"Those Shadowhunters will come with or without her, for Mi Reina."

"They won't get past the front door. Even if they do, we've got them vastly outnumbered. Have you ever tasted Shadowhunter blood? It's heavenly." Camille gives me a suggestive look, and I practically vomit in my mouth. 

"I wouldn't know. Let's stick to the subject. Isn't this the wrong time to be antagonizing the Clave? They're our best hope if Valentine really does make a comeback." Raphael tries and succeeds to get the attention off of me, knowing that I'm uncomfortable. 

"How much longer have I been at this than you?"

"Three, four hundred-"

"You weren't supposed to answer that. Suffice to say, she who controls the Mortal Cup, controls the Shadow World." She walks around Simon, touching him as she goes. "He's a tasty little morsel. Don't you think?"

"Camille, him?"

"Remember chocolates? Sometimes the plainest candy shell has the tastiest center. We'll see." All I have to say is gross. Camille snaps her fingers unfreezing Simon. 

"...so I'd be happy to pay for a whole new jacket." Simon finishes, Raphael just scoffs, and leads me away. 

"Don't worry, my little caramel. Everything will be just fine."

--------------------

(Time skip, same Pov)

Raphael and I went back to his room after we had fled the room. We continued talking about mates, I could see how excited he was when he talked about his. And how he couldn't wait to meet her. When he suddenly stiffens, standing up and sniffing the air.  

"What? What is it? What do you smell?" I ask standing up as well. 

"Angel blood, it seems your mates have arrived." He looks at me and smirks, as I smile knowing that they came for me and Simon. I go to leave the room but Raphael stops me, "I need you to listen to me, I need to do some things and I can't have you intervene. Do you trust me?"

"Yeah, I do." Raph smiles at my response.

"Then let's go."

--------------

We walk into the living room, Raphael stopping Simon from leaving as Simon yells for Clary. 

"I told you, you're a hostage! Accept it!" Raph tells him as he holds a dagger to Simon's throat. "Don't move. I know you wanna find out how this story ends."

"Thank you, Raphael. I'll take care of this from here." Camille stalks forwards. 

"You don't have to bother."

"No, honestly. I've had it with this thing. Give it to me. I'll finish it off." I stiffen at her words, but calm down when Raph gives me a reassuring glance. 

"Camille, we have a bigger problem. They're almost here and you can't be caught. You're to valuable. Don't worry, I'll kill it."

"That's a little excessive, yeah?" Simon questions, nervous. 

"Shut up." Raphael tells Simon, before turning to Camille. "Take the back passage out through the tunnels. Go!" Camille walks away, exiting the hotel. "Now you listen and do exactly as I say... nothing more." I can tell that the gangs coming, I can feel my marks start to burn slightly, it's not painful though just a slight hum. "They're coming." Raph says as he smells the air, and the next second they walk in. 

"Simon!" Clary shouts. 

"Clary! That's not gonna do any good." Izzy tells her. 

"Listen to her, Clary Fairchild. Put it away. I've had more than enough of your friend for one day. I'd love to cut his throat. Don't give me a reason. Put it away!" They follow Raphael's command.

"Why Simon? Can't you just give us him and keep Alessia-" Clary stops what she's saying when she realizes the hostile looks she's receiving, but it's to late they heard he loud and clear. "Simon. Simon, are you all right?" Clary tries to avert the topic, and almost fails till they see Alessia shake her head. 

"I wouldn't say all right-"

"Stop talking! Now... if you would all just follow me. Let's go." Raphael interrupts, I step in front of him silently asking if I can go to my mates. He just nods, telling me it's fine. I kiss his cheek and race over to Alec and Jace, who immediately embrace me and ask me if I'm ok, and if the vamps hurt me. After our little moment of me assuring them that I'm fine, Raphael leads us up some stairs and through a hallway. "Come on, let's go! Up here now! That's right, get down there now! Get down there of I'll kill him right now!" I know Raphael wouldn't do that, but I play along. 

"Look, we're not gonna hurt you. We just want Simon." Clary tries. 

"I'm glad you do. We don't! We wanted you." Raph replies. 

"Well, here I am." Clary moves to go forward, but Izzy stops her. 

"I said 'wanted'. Not my idea. Now, get out! Go!"

"Not without Simon."

"Shut up! Open that door right now or I'll kill him right here." Raphael threatens. 

"Listen to him!" Izzy exclaims. 

"But Simon will die if-" Clary starts, but is interrupted by Alec opening the door. 

As sunlight fills the hallway, Raph hides behind some pipes using Simon as a shield. 

"Clary, go!" Simon calls. 

"Go! Go! Go!" Jace yells. 

"Go! Take him! Go!" Raphael pushes Simon towards the exit, towards us. 

"I don't know how to thank you." Simon says, at this point all of us are outside, or standing in the doorway. 

"Come on." Jace tells Simon. 

"Jace Wayland! Remember who your friends are." Raphael starts, "And take care of Mi Reina, you and the Lightwood boy!" Jace nods, takes my hand as I wave to Raph and we walk onto the roof, letting the door slam shut. 

"Shouldn't we get the hell out of here?" Simon panics. 

"Why, Simon?" Jace asks. 

"They're right downstairs!"

"Let them come after us. They'll just turn into a bunch of fried eggs out here. I thought you said you watch movies."

"Oh, my God. Oh. my God, it's over. It's actually over." Clary goes over to Simon and pulls him into a hug, completely ignoring me. Not that I mind though, I get pulled into a hug by Izzy before I walk over to Alec and Jace. "I was so afraid I would lose you. But it's true, you're actually here."

"You know I'd do anything for you." Simon tells her, as they pull away from their embrace. 

"You don't have to die!" Clary shouts. 

"Yeah, I'd rather not do that."

"I couldn't live without you."

"Say that again." Simon, buddy you got it bad. 

"I couldn't live without you Simon. You're all I have left. My whole life just disappeared. I'm supposed to... be this other thing, live this other way. You're my best friend." Yikes, friend zoned. Simon's smile fades and he looks disappointed, as Clary kisses his cheek oblivious. "Don't you ever, ever let yourself get in that kind of trouble again. Okay? Yeah?" Simon just kisses her cheek and pulls her into a hug. 

"Well... no accounting for taste." Izzy says as she reapplies some lip gloss. 

"Yeah, you should talk." Alec tells her before turning back to Jace and I. "Neither of you are hurt right? You're both ok?" He questions, looking us over with a worried expression. 

"Alec, we're both ok. There's no need to worry." I say as I laugh slightly at his antics. 

"Did you know Raphael? You kissed his cheek, he told Alec and I to look after you, and he called you Mi Reina." Jace questions, with a slightly jealous look in his eyes. 

"Yeah, I know him." I tell the two, I'm surprised that they haven't put it together yet. "I've told you about him before, remember?"

"He's Raph?" Alec questions, as him and Jace relax a little knowing that he doesn't have any romantic feelings for me. 

"Yep." I say popping the p, they sigh in relief and pull me into a hug. 

After we pull away we start to make our way back to the institute, me in between them our hands connected. 

-------------------

Sorry for the short chapter the next one will be longer I promise. And I know I skipped a lot of scenes, like the biker bar. But I just didn't feel like writing them so I didn't. Sorry not Sorry. But any intimate/flirting thing Jace said to Clary didn't happen. And any advances made by Clary was ignored by him.  And the conversation between Alec and Izzy is a little different. But I'll allow you to imagine what happened. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 871 18
"Who could ever learn to love a beast?" --- Prince Magnus wasn't exactly grateful of the life that he lived. He was selfish and vain, unappreciative...
26.3K 1.2K 15
(n.) finding something good without looking for it Charlie Fairchild was the older brother of Clarissa, something that seemed to have been held over...
35.5K 903 25
Hi! I took over this story from the user @traaassshhh because they will soon be deleting the original story. The story may change a bit because I onl...
944K 22.2K 50
Camille Fray has a normal life. A young mother, a young sister and a father who died when she was child. Graduated from high school and 2 years into...