𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐭 || 𝐃.𝐌

By cedricdickoryyy

"We both hate each-other and that'll never change" ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 。... More

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 (61)
𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐓 (62)

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

419 27 139
By cedricdickoryyy

Draco's Pov

I sat on the old couch in the room of requirement, playing with my rings nervously waiting for Alexis. I earlier spoke to her, asking if she'd come to our spot to listen to what i have to say and she agreed to meet here at twelve. My mind was going crazy, i kept trying to talk myself out of telling her-

"If you ever speak of this Son, i'll not only beat the living shit out of you but i will fucking kill you", Father spat in my face as he gripped my neck roughly.

But i knew if i wanted to stay with Lexi then i had to tell her about that night and it's remaining effect on me.

"Sorry i'm late, after you left this morning- i suddenly became sick and i just had to lie down till i felt better", Alexis's voice boomed through the door as she made her way over to the couch, sitting down next to me.

"Don't apologise but are you okay now love?", i asked worriedly as i cupped her face gently.

"No need to worry Draco, i was sick so i lay down and now i'm all good", she smiled at me warmly as she lay her hand on top of mine. "So what did you want to talk about? it sounded serious".

"I know you're worried about my nightmares and my behaviour in general and i know it's pushing you away from me, but i think i'm finally ready to open up"

"Just take your time, if it gets to much for you then just stop okay", she said as she grabbed hold of my hand.

Memories of that night flooded my mind like water rushing into a sinking ship. Waking up to the sound of breaking glass, to then hearing the most piercing screams. They were deafening almost.

I slipped into my navy loafers and threw on my robe. I crept down the corridor, making sure no one heard me. One by one i walked down the stairs, the light from the kitchen shone bright. I sheepishly walked round the corner, hiding behind the kitchen door.

//TW//-⚫️

His hands tightening around her neck, the sound of her crying for him to stop. The back of his hand came in contact with her cheek, he hit her with no regret. I covered my mouth with my hand, forcing myself to hold back any sound.

"Lucius, my dear. Please don't do this, i'll be better next time. I promise", she cried.

"Better? how many times do i have to tell you to not let Draco talk to that fucking filthy mud-blood across the road, i simply won't allow it", he screamed.

I saw my mother flinch under his hold.

"Scared are we? i'm capable of far worse believe me", he said dangerously.

I watched in fear as he pulled the biggest knife from the stand, he smirked evilly as he held it to her neck.
She was so scared. I could see it in her eyes, she thought she was going to die. Each time she showed fear he'd dig the knife a little deeper.

I was so scared, but i knew i had to help my poor mother, i slowly slid from behind the door and stood in the doorway waiting for my moment. He burst out into a fit of laughter as he grazed the knife along her neck, i ran to my father and tried to grab the knife from his hand. His face turned a deep red as he faced me, my mother stood still in shock.

I broke out into a heap of tears, not caring if she found this to be pathetic, my palms grew sweatier as i told her what had happened that night. I didn't even realise i was shaking like crazy, until Alexis mentioned it.

"What happened next, you don't have to tell me if it's to much for you but i'd like to know", she asked sympathetically.

"No i need to tell you, i need you to know the real me", i sniffled.

She grabbed my hand, giving me a reassuring smile. I felt comfortable telling her, i knew she cared unlike everyone else.

He turned his attention to me, i stood frozen not knowing what was going to happen next. He kneeled down to me, messing around with the knife clearly trying to scare me.

"I remember thinking it's going to be me or my mum and i couldn't let my mum die, not like this", i sobbed.

He looked at me deep in the eyes, he was so angry. He started laughing, it was the most evil laugh. He stood up, walking back to my mum. I cried out loud as i watched him grip her neck so viciously, i could see him bringing the knife back up to her neck, i had to stop him.

"In your own time Draco, it's okay", she whispered softly as she rubbed my arm gently

"I was so scared, all i wanted was to save her. I pushed him off her but he grabbed me by my shirt, he had this look on his face, that i could never forget to this day", i mumbled.

I could Lexi tearing up, i gave her a weak
smile to show her i'm okay...or to at-least make her think that. I could be pretty believable at times, i've had plenty of practice at pretending to be happy.

"I can still feel the knife pushing its way through my stomach, it was a pain that i couldn't explain. I knew i had to be strong, so i ignored the deep pain and rushed over to my mum to make sure she was okay", i stuttered.

"And was she okay?", she asked.

"I've no clue, the last thing i remember is waking up in some hospital bed,surrounded by doctors and police officers"

"Police? why were the police at the hospital with you"

"So you're saying the boy just stabbed himself", one of the officers said confused.

"Y-yes we was having a discussion which turned into an argument, he got upset and it just sort of happened", Lucius mumbled.

"Is that how you remember the events, Mrs Malfoy?", the other officer asked.

She played with her handbag, uncomfortably shifting in her place. I could see her sweating uncontrollably.

"That's exactly how i remembered it, it all just happened so fast", she muttered.

"Draco, why didn't you say anything", she asked angrily.

"I was scared, so scared that he was going to kill me, i spent my whole childhood scared of what he'll do to me if i messed up", i cried.

"Was that the only time, he ever did something like that"

"No my dad was quite the drinker, it's how i got most of my bruises and well my self induced scars aswell, he was always so angry and i'd be scared in my own house"

"I'm so sorry Draco that you had to go through such a traumatic thing but at-least things are different now", she sighed. "How old was you when this happened?.

"Different? yes, but that doesn't mean his behaviour is any different, he thinks now i've grown older that the punishment should be more..well you could say effective and i think i was around the age of ten"

"Fuck, i don't even know what to say-

"Just please keep it to yourself, that's all i ask"

"Of course Draco it won't leave this room, i just want you to know how proud i am of you- you're such a fighter", she said as she kissed me on the head. "I know you're not ready to say it back but i just love you so much and i never want you to forget that you're loved deeply".

"I'll never forget", i smiled warmly at her- i finally felt some sense of relief, it was good to tell someone. "Come on, let's go back to my room".

"Draco you can't expect me to have sex after hearing that-

"Please Love, i know i'm irresistible but i didn't mean to have sex, i just wanted to spend time with you", I laughed as i held her hand.

As we walked back to my room, i could see in her face that she was upset but that she was putting on a smile for me, i pulled her hand up to my lips and kissed it gently.

"We're going to be okay", we said in unison as we smiled deeply at each other.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please vote, it'd be much appreciated

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 104 30
A Blaise Zabini X OC
3.7K 244 16
"We'll have no obligations to each other." "Naturally." "Our hatred for each other remains as strong as it ever was." "Wouldn't have it any other...
7.5K 111 16
*Complete*Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger loathe each other. They will be civil to each other when the hell freezes over. But will a simple game ch...
110K 1.3K 56
"𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛.. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗.." 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨...