TOM RIDDLE FANFIC RECOMMENDAT...

By tomswhorecrux

This is a book to simply recommend, and give my feedback on Tom Riddle FanFiction. I often get messages aski... More

Please read :)
CELESTIAL SOUL
ZEALOUS
INDIGO NIGHT
NOT ABOUT ANGELS
A RIDDLE TO SOLVE
THE SEVEN DEVILS
LOVE IS WHY WE DIE
ALL IS FAIR
CATHARSIS
THE MOON IS NO DOOR
SEVEN DEVILS
ENIGMATIC
OPEN TO RECOMMENDATIONS

OF SERPENT AND ANGEL

6.4K 62 20
By tomswhorecrux

Author:
inactive_account_111

Rating:
9/10

What I loved:
It was beautifully written, and it probably depicted Tom the most realistic way I have seen in a Fan Fiction. The dynamics of Eliza(the protagonist) is jaw dropping, and the journey you follow with her is so wow.

What could be improved:
I can't really think of anything major, the sequel has yet to be published, but I think I would have liked to see more of Tom's followers pov's, and what they think of Eliza if that makes any sense.

Warnings?:
It's very dark. And very twisted. It's not a romance story at all, the whole time I was hoping that it would turn into that, but it didn't. It honestly is the most realistic Tom/Voldemort depiction ever so it's bound to be messed up.

My experiences:
The whole time I was sitting on the edge of my seat, like it was so horrifyingly beautiful. The way he manipulated her, and just everything was so captivating. I was sooo sad when I saw the sequel was taken down due to it being on hold.

Do I recommend?
If you don't like to see the actual realistic version of Tom, you get easily disturbed or have any triggers, I recommend you don't. In some of the chapters I was triggered a little due to the things I have been through, but it was still a fantastic read.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 7.8K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
104K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
1.1M 37.1K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
208K 7.3K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...