Back to you

By AlexandriaLi

Daphne Vasquez grew up with her mother Regina Vasquez and Her father Angelo Sorento until they discovered whe... More

Realizing the switch
Finding Daphne
The kennishes
Meeting the switchers
Bay Kennish- Sorento

Sunday dinner

13 0 0
By AlexandriaLi

Kathryn is busy in the kitchen when little Daphne comes into the kitchen and says can I help?

Kathryn- sure honey
Daphne- (excited claps her Hands together)
Together they make Mac and cheese, garlic bread, and chicken piccata with a nice garden salad with some chocolate cake for dessert.

6pm

Dinner is ready and Angelo comes over with little Bay. Bay runs into the house a greets Toby and John and then sees daphne and her mom having a moment she goes over and gives Kathryn a big hug.
Kathryn- aww Bay I missed you
Bay- I missed you too mommy Angelo is nice too
Kathryn- that's good sweetheart ( looks over a John and Angelo)Bay you will always have a place in my heart.
Bay- love you mommy forever

Everyone is seated at the table when Angelo breaks the silence
Angelo - hey guys so I was just wondering I have no other family but my family has a history of Aneurysms if anything would happen to me will you take care of Bay.

John and Kathryn shocked respond of course Angelo were all a family now.

Angelo thanks guys so next Sunday my house

John laughs dude you cook
Angelo responds with of course I'm Italian
John - can't wait to taste some authentic Italian cuisine then

Everyone laughs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
187K 5.1K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
673K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...